March 28, 2024, 09:10:03 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Martinique Game (11-Oct-2016)  (Read 18251 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Martinique Game (11-Oct-2016)
« Reply #120 on: October 11, 2016, 08:53:21 PM »
Final score? I in Fort Lauderdale with some drunkards.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 11, 2016, 08:53:23 PM »
@Jayerson: The euphoria of a hattrick and well the tractor pull of 'ask Donald Trump'.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 11, 2016, 08:57:42 PM »
I find it funny allyuh really think Hart should postpone the discipline.

Allyuh is kicks oui.

Preach!

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 11, 2016, 08:58:12 PM »
Ha! well boi, let me doh bah the team and another bad performance because man will say ah wasting down the team

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 11, 2016, 09:05:20 PM »
Ha! well boi, let me doh bah the team and another bad performance because man will say ah wasting down the team
talk your talk dude, no one here bites anyway.

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 11, 2016, 09:06:41 PM »
The possible loss of KJ is bigger than the loss of Molino for a couple games in the hex. Molino can beat up on the DR but struggles vs the better teams. KJ is a central point for how this team plays. We really really need Bostock to get his situation sorted out.

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 11, 2016, 09:12:14 PM »
I eh holding my breath for Bostock. Thats like waiting for the second coming of the lord

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 11, 2016, 09:18:28 PM »
In all honesty i am sick of these fellers losing must win games. It pains me to even hear them use the word warriors to describe gage selves especially when they have a knack for being incapable of grinding games out. This state of mental weakness is quite alarming.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 09:20:51 PM by pull stones »

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 11, 2016, 09:31:20 PM »
i must be a conspiracy theorist, but the amount of boom kick out of the back I see in the few minutes I see Hart have to be playin dead to ketch cobo alive.
Levi was handlin the left creating chances for himself nice, but he need to work on his service. school boy errors still in the back...and i ent even see no part of the 2nd half / goals. moderately surprised to read this is how it end up.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 11, 2016, 09:35:35 PM »
This is the kinda outcome we expect when we don't get all our foreign-based.
How do the players justify what went on tonight?

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 11, 2016, 09:44:01 PM »
Unforgivable really. Could cost Hart his job although I doubt before the first 2 hex games. If he can't get results from the first 2 games sad to say but the writings on the wall.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 11, 2016, 09:57:48 PM »
The sad thing is I was even impressed with Martinque, I thought they would've been more technically sound Given the amount of European players on the squad. Instead they played a bit scrappy and resorted to hacking our players, while looking for counter attacks.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 11, 2016, 10:05:25 PM »
It looked like they implemented the same game plan as Haiti imo

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #133 on: October 11, 2016, 11:50:16 PM »
How the hell Molino getting catch?
Damn the snitch if it had one.

I not sure what or who can get these guys back on the same team but like we fighting against other teams plus ourselves.

Kudos to Martinique.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 12, 2016, 03:45:52 AM »
We can take tow positives out of this loss,we played for 90 minutes without conceding a goal against a good team,secondly we get the chance to play some matches before the Hex.What was the reason to play extra time when after the 90 minutes TT was on top in the standings,I can understand the ET if teams are tied on points and GD,but we would have finished on top.I can just think the Extra Time was to expedite a situation concerning money,planning etc,why give a team such a big home advantage in such an important match.We,must now start taking more interest in Hart,and ask "is he really the one who can do the job",he has failed when it matters,I have mentioned this before and this should be his last chance to prove something about himself.It is a difficult decision to make because the Hex and the Caribbean playoffs are very close,the men in charge must act now if a change has to be made.
MOLINO IS A FOOL,WHEN SPORTSMEN STARTS TO FEEL THEY ARE BIGGER THAN THE GAME,IT'S TIME TO TEACH THEM ,THEY ARE NOT.

Offline PIMP

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 12, 2016, 03:48:14 AM »
I think Hart has some serious questions to answer....second time in a must win game against lesser opponents we lost....we are practically full strength minus KJ and Molino and we cannot get a result

Tactically something is wrong

Offline Tobago28

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 12, 2016, 06:03:35 AM »
I think Hart has some serious questions to answer....second time in a must win game against lesser opponents we lost....we are practically full strength minus KJ and Molino and we cannot get a result

Tactically something is wrong

We almost at Full Strength minus KJ..yuh really hear yourself. 16 goals in 32 appearances under Hart

We almost at Full Strength Minus Molino, Molino have 13 goals in 18 appearances under Hart.

??? ???

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 12, 2016, 06:10:56 AM »
Keep the coach, but he himself has to chose players who will throw themselves on sword - be honest with - for him, and not just talk a good game. Only saw part of this game, but the guys seem to practice harder than they actually play. Coach has to start choosing effective players and not twinkling stars. We have many good actors and a greater amount of pretenders. Coach has to find the real National footballers in the country and leave the club ballers out. No easy task, cause Trini that good at faking it, from the leaders to the followers. And even as followers, we tend to sometimes fake it. Sit these guys down coach, tell them find a way to be true and represent or ride out. Cause if you can't find some true warriors, soldiers or whatever name gives us strength, you will. A carpenter without material or tools is as good a builder as a fisherman at a swimming pool. Good luck coach.

Ps: I only saw 15 mins, was sure I was watching a old game, so switched it off...seeker the French was to fast for me
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 06:13:46 AM by maxg »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 12, 2016, 07:31:23 AM »
Molino doh make enough money to go Trini and party on his own time? He livin Florida how hard it is for him to hop on a flight to get he it out of his system?

Keep Hart. Punish Molino.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 07:34:09 AM by Peong »

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 12, 2016, 07:36:53 AM »
I loose all respect for him. He have a longgg road to recover that from the coach, the fans and the country.

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 12, 2016, 08:05:17 AM »
OK Conspiracy theory: Hart is upset at not getting enough International Friendlies, so he suspend Molino and instruct the boys to play soft. KJ's injury only help out. Now we have to play several another tournament and then an eliminator against the 5th UNCAF team to make it back to the Gold Cup.  That is at least 4 games.  By the middle of the Hex we should be in ripping form. 

Just something to get me through this nightmare.  :banginghead: :banginghead:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 10:17:17 AM by Storeboy »
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 12, 2016, 08:10:07 AM »
Like de crack some ah allyuh smoke musse still in allyuh system.  Man say wait to punish or find different ways, wham when he do it again?  You know that they actually getting paid on time that the match fee affects his pockets so that, that can be an option?  Ah next one say nearly at full strength when we down the two most prolific scorers on the team since Hart has been in charge.  For all who calling fuh Hart head allyuh is ah setta cvnt plain and simple.  We could never build or develop anything if we always on a replace coach vibes.  Hart is the first coach that bring this team back to playing any reasonably consistent ball in decades.  Beenie take we to Gemany buh doh fool yuhself into believing it was attractive and silky.  He was pragmatic in his approach as necessary and got the results.  Hart on the other hand has managed to get the team performing better than before Beenie and definitely better than after.  You want to blame him for the players under performing at times?  OK cool, who replacing him, where the money coming from, what players will they add to change anything?  Or is it that somehow someone else will come and ignite a fuse in them and make them play even better?  We holding a meaningless game as far as qualification go against the US in we craw?  How often we does beat the US?  Despite all our illusions they more often than not know how to get a result against us so stop the bullshit.  Our record up until last night against Martinique was 8W 8L, allyuh thought we was goin an walk out dey with an easy victory and no way could lose?  Furthermore the whole extra time scenes was bullshit anyway because I doh know when football ever had GD not mean nothing after a goalless 90 mins.  Careful what you seek eh because if Hart get replace and we go back to the coaching merry go round with up and down results allyuh assholes will have to take dat and cool it!

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 12, 2016, 08:16:35 AM »
I for one not calling for his head. Just stating the obvious that if the results don't go his way he will be out. It is what it is. I agree we have been playing better ball.

We have also been loosing high stakes games recently. That's an uncomfortable truth. Panama, Haiti, now Martinique. That is not good going into the HEX. He needs to get the first two games right or as I said the writing's on the wall.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 12, 2016, 08:25:13 AM »
Our expectations are often unreal whether allyuh care to admit it or not.  At the point when we lost to Panama they were not looking as sharp in recent years but we can't fool ourselves into believing our program is better.  Our days of being better than Panama are in the rearview mirror.  The Haiti game we probably should have won with what we had.  Yet, guess which of Harts scoring jumbies were absent that game?  Now as a team we have to be able to win even when without one or two key players, but this unit don't seem to be there yet.  I not holding Martinique against Hart with no KJ and Molino.  Against them is a 50-50 chance it goes either way and that is our reality.  They have never ever been an easy team for us no matter who was in the team or coaching.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 12, 2016, 09:17:26 AM »
What injury KJ got, how, any video ?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 12, 2016, 09:26:39 AM »
Keep the coach, but he himself has to chose players who will throw themselves on sword - be honest with - for him, and not just talk a good game. Only saw part of this game, but the guys seem to practice harder than they actually play. Coach has to start choosing effective players and not twinkling stars. We have many good actors and a greater amount of pretenders. Coach has to find the real National footballers in the country and leave the club ballers out. No easy task, cause Trini that good at faking it, from the leaders to the followers. And even as followers, we tend to sometimes fake it. Sit these guys down coach, tell them find a way to be true and represent or ride out. Cause if you can't find some true warriors, soldiers or whatever name gives us strength, you will. A carpenter without material or tools is as good a builder as a fisherman at a swimming pool. Good luck coach.

Ps: I only saw 15 mins, was sure I was watching a old game, so switched it off... seeker the French was to fast for me

Yuh coulda pay one a dem swimmers to help we out.

And Mose was nowhere to be seen.

Good post.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 12, 2016, 09:34:30 AM »
What injury KJ got, how, any video ?

From TTFA Media:

"Tuesday’s affair started badly for T&T when captain Kenwyne Jones was forced to leave the field after 15 minutes after suffering a lower right leg injury following a tackle from a Martinique player. Jones, replaced by Trevin Caesar, later returned to the bench on crutches and will undergo a scan in Trinidad on his return to determine the extent of the injury."

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 12, 2016, 09:43:02 AM »
Get better soon KJ, I wish you a speedy recovery.

Offline Adam Lake

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 12, 2016, 03:34:27 PM »
They will probably have  to cancel the playoffs or send a team of locals. Regardless of the situation. I dont like it

Send the U-20's yes, let them get some experience....

1]; } ?>