March 28, 2024, 01:41:39 PM

Author Topic: Fire David John Williams Thread  (Read 7908 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Fire David John Williams Thread
« on: October 16, 2016, 02:28:23 PM »
Since David John Williams took over de team failing.

Allyuh eh notice that!!!!

De players and staff uncomfortable with him they it look like.

DJW have an agenda, allyuh watch.

Ah mean, he handling certain things well, but he on some jumbie vibes.

De 2018 WC should be priority, but if Hart fail, DJW will bring in Jean or Shabazz.

Prove meh wrong David.

Up to this day me eh see de president even walk out on de field and shake them fellas hand.

If John Bostock was a W Connection player he woulda be on Hart team all now, yea, they trying, but how hard??

if T&T qualify for de WC, de TTFA go get some dollars, they should consider that.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 02:41:50 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Fire David John Williams Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 11:23:51 PM »
Best fire thread thus far but Let's see the first 2 matches...

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 07:14:40 PM »
Mr. DJW   I just saw a youtube clip of Diego Martin Central winning the girls 2016 SSFL North Zone title, (congrats) but the condition of the field??? somebody who love football have to step up to the plate an get a better venue for the young ladies of the SSFL...

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2016, 09:13:05 PM »
Add Clayton Morris to those referring to DJW as a "dictator". Pressha. Never a week without intrigue. (as reported by Lasana).

« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 09:31:21 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2016, 07:39:41 PM »
He was a dictator WAY before he got elected. I eh know why people bawlin now.

Dey expeck a pig to smell sweet?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TTFA Football Cabal
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2016, 07:24:05 PM »
For all the genius minds on this forum who always know what should be done. This is a rant!!! :banginghead:

Let us look at the situation in T&T Football since DJW form his football Cabal. :bs:
Shabazz, Muhammed Isa, Ewen Davis, who ever else who simply says YES and his majesty DJW.

DJW will deny that Shabazz is involved but everybody around T&T Football will tell you different.  Every team is staffed with Cali and WC peoples. (Watch the ride, soon the senior team will be the same)

Women's team coach get fired and the Women lost every game.
Girls team U15 get spanked 21 and 22 goals against.
U17 Coach fired Latapy put in place Boys fail to qualify
U20 Coach from last year no used the team  squeeze in with one win ( happy for them, truthfully)
Men team distracted and started the year on strike because DJW refuse to pay and it has been controversy ever since.

Is Muhammed Isa really the TD a growing football nation needs. He there t agree t everything DJW say and eat ah food.

Now people in T&T football will tell you flat out, DJW (WConnection) and Jamal Shabazz (Cali) running the Pro League since Jack walk away in 2010. Pro League was getting 80,000 a month, so they had to do very little to collect a cool million . Now pro League has been run into the ground, so much so they now playing on Minor league grounds.

This is JW all over again without the influence and money.

How long will our football remain in the back waters of CFU and CONCACAF, while almost every other Nation progressing. Yes we may win a game here, or there, but not by design. The same old blame coach mentality. While Honduras, Costa Rica, Panama, Guatemala all moving forward. Anyway we in the Hex, Jersey clean and I supporting win lose or draw, but I supporting my country, NOT TTFA CABAL :pissedoff: :frustrated: :cursing:

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2016, 07:44:40 PM »
ent some ah allyuh was de same ones saying he better than the ex-mayor..he know more bout football...he not associated with Jack

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2016, 07:57:24 PM »
mep boy I woulda take d incompetent mayor with how many teams competing well during well? over this frenism mad kakahole with no team performin any day, even d senior team faltering now and I won't be surprised if DJW and crew destabilizing dem 
I pity the fool....

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2016, 08:23:31 PM »
so easy to play seeahman with hindsight on yuh side.

#democracy

Not DJW fan, but the same can be said about the ex mayor (did they sort out the payment to his son for the website yet  :rotfl:  :rotfl: )

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2016, 02:42:01 PM »
so easy to play seeahman with hindsight on yuh side.

#democracy

Not DJW fan, but the same can be said about the ex mayor (did they sort out the payment to his son for the website yet  :rotfl:  :rotfl: )

say way yuh want about d man but, atleast he did know how to hire decent coach den get out d way..........administrative goofs notwithstanding........DJW only interfering and every ting he touch turns to shit .......not vex with yuh eh jus rantin......hoping not, but I feel we will be very lucky if d WCQ doh collapse under d now heavy blight of DJW
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 02:45:47 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2016, 04:22:57 PM »

say way yuh want about d man but, atleast he did know how to hire decent coach den get out d way..

that there is the problem.. DJW realize the lil success (and stability) started to happen after Mr Hart took charge and he (DJW) didn't have a hand in it.

typical "I in charge now.. so I want my people in place"?

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2016, 05:39:20 PM »

say way yuh want about d man but, atleast he did know how to hire decent coach den get out d way..

that there is the problem.. DJW realize the lil success (and stability) started to happen after Mr Hart took charge and he (DJW) didn't have a hand in it.

typical "I in charge now.. so I want my people in place"?

ent boy! steups
I pity the fool....

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2016, 09:39:18 PM »
Jumbie vibes for real, we going from bad to worse.

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2016, 09:41:10 PM »
The absolute worst....

to think Tim Kee was better than him speaks volumes

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2016, 01:00:31 AM »
He's a liar... I knew it from the beginning, he was orchestrating this from the beginning because he's a man who cannot work with people, he must be in control.. it's behaviour associated with narcissists and sociopaths ... he engineered the entire downfall from setting up matches without the full team to the players almost striking..

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2016, 07:00:03 AM »
Contro you called it from the beginning.. This is what happens when you recruit talent from a rum shop.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2016, 11:17:07 AM »
In one year this administration has fired the women's national coach, the national technical director and the men's national coach.
To quote a (somewhat ironic) tweet from President Elect Donal Trump on 6/4/14: "Are you allowed to impeach a president for gross incompetence?"

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2017, 09:10:54 AM »
Sam yuh lapsing.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2017, 09:15:58 AM »
Meh nenen wants to know about the rules of the road.

Sam, the least yuh could do is to explain the "performance" clause regarding a slide in the rankings as reported as presented to Dennis Lawrence ... vis-a-vis the drop in  FIFA rankings since November 2015. Ent we drop plenty more points than Dennis would lose de wuk for?

Or yuh waiting for the February rankings? And ent the bright idea of taking labourers on tour was an admin call?

Meh nenen wants to know about the rules of the road. She confused. She asking:

One rule for the goose (Dennis Lawrence)? Another rule or no rule for the gander (DJW)? If so, de goose always cooked and de gander always safe like a pardoned White House turkey at Thanksgiving?

Sam, help meh nenen. She songing vex.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 09:30:02 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2017, 02:54:22 PM »
Since David John Williams took over de team failing.

Allyuh eh notice that!!!!

De players and staff uncomfortable with him they it look like.

DJW have an agenda, allyuh watch.

Ah mean, he handling certain things well, but he on some jumbie vibes.

De 2018 WC should be priority, but if Hart fail, DJW will bring in Jean or Shabazz.

Prove meh wrong David.

Up to this day me eh see de president even walk out on de field and shake them fellas hand.

If John Bostock was a W Connection player he woulda be on Hart team all now, yea, they trying, but how hard??

if T&T qualify for de WC, de TTFA go get some dollars, they should consider that.

With Dennis there, it's going to be harder to manipulate results, however, FIFA is paying Dennis so anything can happen...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2017, 06:26:10 PM »
allyuh fellas still holding on to false hope wid these monkeys who call dey self professional footballers and  football admnistrators??   :rotfl: :rotfl:

didn't yuhs ppl learn by now dat TRINBAGOGIANS have no fackin pride and every ting dey do is based on friendship ting and nepotism, dis is why every time we go up against ppl who really serious bout football/anything we get we asre buss well and proper?

this williams fella is just another jacklyn warner in ah diofferent form, he want his friend the st lucian to coach the team, dias weh he pushin fuh, just watch the ride when the mark buss, if DAT LUCIAN DON'T GET DE WOK IS bc shame take him and he back down bc it would be too obvious.

wii would be lucky if we get 4 points from dat whoile hex, is nuff cuttail wii getting for wii stupidity, and i only hope dat curacao and french guyana show up every cvartibbean cup and make wii sweat for a place. is right back to fackin guava season for we dumb black asses.

wii deserve pure licks fuh wii bullshyte effort, i glad i ease off T&T football, and though i still love the T&T MST i not supporting these doltish ppl no fackin more fork dem dey too forkup!!!!!!!

allyuh eh see how fast the white man run out ah trinidad? yuh tink he doltish like allyuh tuh see ah ded end and still holding out hope??  :yellowcard: :yellowcard:  :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 06:30:03 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2017, 09:02:57 PM »
allyuh fellas still holding on to false hope wid these monkeys who call dey self professional footballers and  football admnistrators??   :rotfl: :rotfl:

didn't yuhs ppl learn by now dat TRINBAGOGIANS have no fackin pride and every ting dey do is based on friendship ting and nepotism, dis is why every time we go up against ppl who really serious bout football/anything we get we asre buss well and proper?

this williams fella is just another jacklyn warner in ah diofferent form, he want his friend the st lucian to coach the team, dias weh he pushin fuh, just watch the ride when the mark buss, if DAT LUCIAN DON'T GET DE WOK IS bc shame take him and he back down bc it would be too obvious.

wii would be lucky if we get 4 points from dat whoile hex, is nuff cuttail wii getting for wii stupidity, and i only hope dat curacao and french guyana show up every cvartibbean cup and make wii sweat for a place. is right back to fackin guava season for we dumb black asses.

wii deserve pure licks fuh wii bullshyte effort, i glad i ease off T&T football, and though i still love the T&T MST i not supporting these doltish ppl no fackin more fork dem dey too forkup!!!!!!!

allyuh eh see how fast the white man run out ah trinidad? yuh tink he doltish like allyuh tuh see ah ded end and still holding out hope??  :yellowcard: :yellowcard:  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ah warning them, don't get too comfortable, bobol with the dictator not over by any means

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2017, 10:00:40 PM »
this system so flawed..

shameful to say WI cricket looking more hopeful :((((((((((

I woulda choose Fenwick... he is d only one have time for tis  :bs:

No offense to DL..u ruining your CV/legacy coming back here..

Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2017, 10:30:21 PM »
this system so flawed..

shameful to say WI cricket looking more hopeful :((((((((((

I woulda choose Fenwick... he is d only one have time for tis  :bs:

No offense to DL..u ruining your CV/legacy coming back here..

You were going good until you mention it worse than West Indies .... take that back brother  :D

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2017, 03:06:51 AM »

You were going good until you mention it worse than West Indies .... take that back brother  :D
[/quote]

well WI cricket board have Jimmy Adams now...after 4 years at Kent ;D

Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2017, 03:20:45 AM »

well WI cricket board have Jimmy Adams now...after 4 years at Kent ;D

[/quote]

And that is suppose to solve their insularity and victimization of trini players? Or the selling out of BassRAT lol I don't think so brother

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2019, 08:15:25 AM »
Here's a working definition of success under DJW: not being fired.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2019, 05:37:51 AM »
When?

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2019, 10:10:11 AM »
When?
It looks like things will have to take its course through the democratic process during elections.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2019, 02:37:22 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LZM2fFLI6Wg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LZM2fFLI6Wg</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

1]; } ?>