March 28, 2024, 04:16:40 AM

Author Topic: We winning the Fair Play Award for sure.  (Read 1168 times)

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
We winning the Fair Play Award for sure.
« on: November 13, 2016, 09:05:00 AM »
The way we playing we winning the Fair Play Award for sure.

No other teams in CONCACAF let teams feel so comfortable when they play them at home.

We give teams so much respect, look at the game against USA in T&T, we played them so soft and when we visited USA they teared us apart, they didn't hold back even though they didn't need to win.

Costa Rica were no better than T&T.

Stephen Hart commitment to Kenwyne and Cyrus leaves a lot to be desired for, it's like we are playing with 8 men on the field. Kenwyne isn't to bad and I know he can to much better, but Cyrus !!!!

Boucaud should start, he can pass very well and he is composed.

How can you be losing and bring on George?

Hart tactics seems like he is more concern about losing than winning.

I didn't care if we lost, but we can't play like we don't want to win.

You feel teams could go to Jamaica or Guatemala and dominate them?

I really do like Hart, but he seem to have lost the team or he is scared to go out hard because he might get embarrassed.

Better we try and fail than to don't try at all.

All I can say, is good luck, we still have a lot to play for even though we lost a home game.

The team is not a bad bunch of players and I know Hart is capable.

He needs to build the players confidence and his as well.

Good luck vs Honduras.

Mr Hart, we have confidence in you and we know you are a good coach, you have my 100% support, I know it's not easy, but go out there and push your players.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 09:14:57 AM by Errol »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: We winning the Fair Play Award for sure.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 11:30:32 AM »
I agree our team really lack intensity. We need to pick up the pace. We need to play quicker. If they don't they will be run over by all the away teams. All we need to do is win and all the waggonist go be back on board. Winning is everything in the HEX. By the way both JA and Guat. got beat at home in the prelims.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 11:32:38 AM »
I agree our team really lack intensity. We need to pick up the pace. We need to play quicker. If they don't they will be run over by all the away teams. All we need to do is win and all the waggonist go be back on board. Winning is everything in the HEX. By the way both JA and Guat. got beat at home in the prelims.

Never said they didn't get beaten, they lost but teams had to work hard for it.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 06:46:29 AM »
Well at least the President of The TTFA will have something in his cabinet to show his grandchildren.
 Let us look on the bright side.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2016, 09:06:00 AM »
No argument about Cyrus, but how KJ come to be the problem.  Yuh want him to play in front our defense to collect the ball then run thru the whole squad to score?  He occupies 2 defenders by default every game with a third always spying.  He holds up the ball well and flicks on most balls he connects with accurately.  He is most often isolated up top making him susceptible to being worn and tired if he expends too much energy trying to pressure the backline by himself when they have the ball.  He is our most fouled player even if it isn't called.  He hardly ever seems to get balls where he can actually pressure the opponents goal.  So not only am I curious for an answer to the first question, but with his replacement whosoever it may be, what is going to improve?

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2016, 11:08:28 AM »
KJ is occupying 2-3 defenders but he is getting the ball to soon..so he is making the dish off, but then it's still 2 on 5..hime with 3 and the man he passes to with 2..bottom line, no penetration..wing mids in no man's land, unless they have the ball.

1]; } ?>