March 28, 2024, 02:37:09 PM

Author Topic: Thread for T&T vs Haiti Game (08-Jan-2017)  (Read 28640 times)

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for T&T vs Haiti Game (08-Jan-2017)
« Reply #180 on: January 08, 2017, 05:37:47 PM »
When TT can call on some of the overseas men who are still willing to play, we could still be in with a chance of qualification for Russia, I still recall many posts who were sure that we would be slaughtered, those people are the big dolts.The question is, did TT show some I provements over the last 4 matches, be honest.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 05:39:59 PM by frico »

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 08, 2017, 05:39:13 PM »
This team have fight. They really do. I'm extremely disappointed that we didn't win...if this team cld get more games they would hv ran on a lil 6 cylinder and be able to comepete against Caribbean teams. Kinda...I remember it was s localteam that got us to the 2013 Cfu finals and into the GC...

Idk nah...they fight tonight. Decent job guys =\
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 08, 2017, 05:40:02 PM »
I'm not seeing the game but it sounds like we have a serious deficiency in handling cross balls

No royal. We have a serious "administrative" deficiency.

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 08, 2017, 05:40:17 PM »
Please someone tell me if this one is not the best GK available by a huge margin https://youtu.be/8r0vl1KnDOA

So my next question is, who in the world is the scout for the national team???

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 08, 2017, 05:41:14 PM »
This team have fight. They really do. I'm extremely disappointed that we didn't win...if this team cld get more games they would hv ran on a lil 6 cylinder and be able to comepete against Caribbean teams. Kinda...I remember it was s localteam that got us to the 2013 Cfu finals and into the GC...

Did DJW fulfill his dream and get his first cap for TT?

Offline Tobago28

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 08, 2017, 05:41:24 PM »
Thank God it over. I could relax for two months and ignore the train wreck that is the TTFA. I have nothing negative for the soldiers that fight, kick, spit, bite and claw today but the TTFA Board, Administrators and Technical staff all need to go

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 08, 2017, 05:41:51 PM »
Ruby Tuesday

Offline Tobago28

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 08, 2017, 05:43:25 PM »
Taking all the setbacks our C team haven't done as bad as was expected, it shows what we can do with a little more exposure, I am talking about the home grown players.The new coach must also be given some credit.If we fail to win tonite, there seems to be room for more improvement, and a chance to make Russia.

You obviously do not fully understand the quality of the teams in the HEX; that is technical ability, physical ability and the quality of their coaching staffs.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 08, 2017, 05:43:49 PM »

Did DJW fulfill his dream and get his first cap for TT?

DJW neeed to hull he ass and go n manage connection...this man worse than jack...we had a fighting chance to Russia...we cyah even make a gold cup now...that stinkin big heAd long face pig...goshhh what a stinkin dirty snake
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Tobago28

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 08, 2017, 05:45:27 PM »
Haiti did score a goal in the final minute of the first half... the ball crossed the line when the defender got to it. Rewatch the replay

Agreed. That's why I say "Thank God no goal line technology"

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
  • he who rise against poor ppl shal perish in d end
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 08, 2017, 05:45:48 PM »
Well all I could say is the attackers did their job today...we needed 2 and they provided 3 (doh mind how ugly it looked).

Unfortunately, the defenders couldn't get their job done, which we grow accustom to...sadly!

Way to step up for yuh country Winchester! Put some respeck on the kid name!
Soca Warriors, Holland And Barcelona,
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 08, 2017, 05:46:09 PM »
Saint"fete" was just spotted in an airport taxi.. He didn't even go into the change room after the game. Just walk straight to the airport taxi

Offline Tobago28

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 08, 2017, 05:47:04 PM »
When TT can call on some of the overseas men who are still willing to play, we could still be in with a chance of qualification for Russia, I still recall many posts who were sure that we would be slaughtered, those people are the big dolts.The question is, did TT show some I provements over the last 4 matches, be honest.
NO! Next question

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 08, 2017, 05:50:25 PM »
Well all I could say is the attackers did their job today...we needed 2 and they provided 3 (doh mind how ugly it looked).

Unfortunately, the defenders couldn't get their job done, which we grow accustom to...sadly!

lol nonsense

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #194 on: January 08, 2017, 05:51:15 PM »
Please someone tell me if this one is not the best GK available by a huge margin https://youtu.be/8r0vl1KnDOA

I'd like him to get a game as well, but you cyah base dem thing on YouTube videos. Every goalkeeper have highlights and great saves. Them videos eh go show how often he does shit down the place and how.

Offline Tobago28

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: January 08, 2017, 05:54:20 PM »

I'd like him to get a game as well, but you cyah base dem thing on YouTube videos. Every goalkeeper have highlights and great saves. Them videos eh go show how often he does shit down the place and how.

He is starting goal keeper for Louisville FC in USL where we have plenty players on the national team from. Louisville is one of the better teams in USL and only Hart call him up.

Tonight Haiti second goal was scored by Derrick Etienne who plays for NYRBII in same league, at least Haiti giving quality young players a chance whether local or foreign

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 08, 2017, 05:59:05 PM »

lol nonsense

Ent.

Also, were we ever 2 goals ahead at any moment? NO!

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 08, 2017, 05:59:16 PM »

All TT Pro league players including GKs would jump at the opportunity to play in USL which is a lot more professional and higher level than TT Pro

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 08, 2017, 06:00:39 PM »

lol nonsense

Im personally not a fan but yuh can't ask for more than a hattrick from yuh striker at any level...so just giving credit where it's due.
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 08, 2017, 06:00:38 PM »
Two loses at home to Caribbean teams!

Sad to say we are simply not ready at this point in time for the Hex!   :-[
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 06:14:57 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 08, 2017, 06:03:12 PM »
Saint"fete" was just spotted in an airport taxi.. He didn't even go into the change room after the game. Just walk straight to the airport taxi

Men on here funny for days!  Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 08, 2017, 06:04:15 PM »

lol nonsense

Im personally not a fan but yuh can't ask for more than a hattrick from yuh striker at any level...so just giving credit where it's due.

It's the result of playing in a league way more competitive than any other league where T&T forwards play except for Molino

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 08, 2017, 06:04:56 PM »

lol nonsense

Great personal accomplishment by Shahdon. No doubt. Dahis one thing. Unfortunately de post-mortem cyah end there.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 08, 2017, 06:05:39 PM »

lol nonsense

It's the result of playing in a league way more competitive than any other league where T&T forwards play except for Molino

Blah blah blah.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
Thread for T&T vs Haiti Game (08-Jan-2017)
« Reply #204 on: January 08, 2017, 06:07:51 PM »
DJW needs to go back and play with he W Connection toy and leave national team football alone.  He is clueless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 08, 2017, 06:09:03 PM »
Panama and Mexico next any predictions.... :devil:
Guess it's over call it a day
Sad ras clat day....

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 08, 2017, 06:09:49 PM »
NO! Next question

There is a huge difference between optimism and willful blindness. But Frico...

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 08, 2017, 06:12:09 PM »

lol nonsense

Blah blah blah.

It's true. The second best league in Concacaf after the Liga MX. In fact, he has been struggling in his club and will be bench player upon his return.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.brotherlygame.com/platform/amp/2016/7/27/12209088/2016-rankings-best-top-club-soccer-leagues-in-concacaf-mls-liga-mx?client=safari

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 08, 2017, 06:14:19 PM »
That is what I was waiting for you to share. I do not believe attributing these 3 goals to his presence in the Ascenso presents a fair or complete pic. Same could have happened before his departure. Has he improved in Mexico?

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 08, 2017, 06:17:11 PM »

lol nonsense

Ent.

Also, were we ever 2 goals ahead at any moment? NO!

Not surprising at all cuz defensively we poor...tactically we can't get it done cuz we very passive....we lack that defensive awareness and concentration needed to shutout teams and Constantly players remind us that defensively they irresponsible and untrustworthy...mentality we don't have a consistent desire to win we own individual battles on the pitch throughout 90+ mins...so we always ready to concede a few goals doh matter the opposition.
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

1]; } ?>