March 28, 2024, 05:23:48 AM

Author Topic: the more things change the more it remains the same!!  (Read 1431 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
the more things change the more it remains the same!!
« on: November 23, 2016, 07:38:21 PM »
yeh thought i was gone too, but i can't stay gone when these kind of monkey man situations keep popping up further derailing the progress that was made when we FINALLY!! got rid of king chimp jack bastard warner!

what is really wrong with trinidadians boy??!! we have oil and gas, we have natural talent, we have infrastructure, and we finally got football back on track on a senior level, the question is, why are we sooo forkane disruptive??!!

not going to go on a rant here, but coach hart if yuh listening, cut your loses and run very far from these baboons if yuh have any sense eh, BC these monkeys don't like progress, it scares the living day lights out of them!!

you was here on the site chilling with us, then all of a sudden you gone and tie yuh foot with these ungrateful destructive regressive ppl. your fuss mistake was to take this job, i'm sure any MLS teams would have been happy to acquire your services and pay you handsomely, now here you are taking slander from these cave ppl all BC yuh want tuh help magga doggy.

your second mistake was to insist using danial cyrus and caryle mitchell. have you noticed that since mitchell came back from injury you haven't won a single game?? this boy is a walking mistake, he makes too may mistake in the defensive third despite his athletic ability.

if you insist on keeping this job i suggest that you either relegate cyrus to the bench as an emergency sub, because he's not in any way a proper defender, this dude should only come in a game when we're protecting a lead and our right back may have picked up an injury or exhausted. he often overlaps and is slow in transition, that is how honduras score all their goals and all their close chances to score, it all came from the left attacking flank where cyrus was late recovering every single time, and the same goes for mitchell, he makes too many errors, you're better off with abu bakar the turtle than this incompetent hare.

aubrey david is also playing out of position and i'll tell you why, just go back to the caribbean cup final vs jamaica when david played as a central defender and didn't put a foot wrong against the speedy jamaicans. your whole back line needs to reconfigure, and i mean the whole back line.

you need to play with three defenders and two defensive mids, in a 3-2-2-3 formation especially vs very attack minded teams like USA and mexico, and hold your defensive shape, stop over lapping, let the wingers do what they're p[aid to do, because from the years of watching T&T, we always lose shape when our defense is congested and it only takes a little bit of ball movement and our lock gets picked.

stop wasting your time with old goal keepers who may not be able progress beyond this point and is stuck on arrested development mode. go out there and find yourself a proper goalie BC all the goals scored on those guys were somehow their fault an quite soft and text book in nature.

bottom line with these keepers is this, JM williams don't trust his back line hence the reason he's always running out to help his defenders even when they are on to the danger and dealing with it, and in the process wind up conceding, and M phillip does not read the game well, even dem goats in the pro leagues does buss his net regularly, what a clueless custodian.

you really need to watch your players coach, you have three players who should not be playing in your back line, at least two and the other is playing out of position. please take the advice of a fool in this regard if you decide to keep this wanton gig.  change your back line and change your formation.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 08:04:33 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: the more things change the more it remains the same!!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 08:22:47 PM »
Like yuh forget David and his goons in the mix?

Since he take over everything went downhill... from what I remember Cyrus played well against Mexico and panama but after David john enter, every player has not played up to Mark..

Our players and team selection is fine... further examination of what is surrounding the team instead... corruption is the name of the game now

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2016, 09:47:20 AM »
I remember when Cyrus was one of our more reliable players and was getting props on here on the regular, it seems like since the missed penalty vs Panama it's just been downhill in terms of performance.
Back to the topic, JC I agree we always find ways to detract us from our goals, it's always some type of drama along the way. I feel it for Hart because it looks like he struggles to get the full support of the board, not a conducive environment to be productive. I hope we can get rid of all the negative influences surrounding the team and move forward with the players and staff who's fully committed to the task at hand. If everyone's not on the same page both on and off the field we may end up dead last in the HEX and even miss out on the GC.

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2016, 10:31:08 AM »
I'll be surprised if Hart survives this kangaroo court that he's mandated to attend at 1530 today. Apparently he hasn't been paid for 6 months now, which doesn't stack back to when DJW said recently staff wages are no longer in arrears. If they do fire Hart I would love to see who they'd appoint on their apparently tight budget. It have no local coach more qualified and foreign expensive. Watch this space...

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2016, 10:44:35 AM »
I'll be surprised if Hart survives this kangaroo court that he's mandated to attend at 1530 today. Apparently he hasn't been paid for 6 months now, which doesn't stack back to when DJW said recently staff wages are no longer in arrears. If they do fire Hart I would love to see who they'd appoint on their apparently tight budget. It have no local coach more qualified and foreign expensive. Watch this space...

Ah feel that is where the whole thing stalemate. TTFA doesnt have the funds to hire a top level coach. Hart has not agitated for salary even though his own salary payments are irregular. Top level coaches dont play and will walk if even one payment is late. My gut feeling is that they want to fire him but they probably will have to pay him for the remainder of his contract on top of paying a new coach for top dollar. Makes me wonder about the whole medical staff conflict, are they trying to stick him with a contract breach to save the FA from paying out the balance of the contract?
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2016, 01:18:47 PM »
The set up could play out like that but highly unlikely as the keeper has already cleared the air so they will have to come with something different ...

The ttfa are putting pressure on Hart and the team, which is why we have been losing... among the other factors

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2016, 09:13:24 PM »

Ah feel that is where the whole thing stalemate. TTFA doesnt have the funds to hire a top level coach. Hart has not agitated for salary even though his own salary payments are irregular. Top level coaches dont play and will walk if even one payment is late. My gut feeling is that they want to fire him but they probably will have to pay him for the remainder of his contract on top of paying a new coach for top dollar. Makes me wonder about the whole medical staff conflict, are they trying to stick him with a contract breach to save the FA from paying out the balance of the contract?
hart's contract ran out since timkee was the boss but he never renewed his contract. This is so sad. Sorry for hart, I knew he had his heart set on qualifying for the World Cup. God speed cach and thanks for the good times.

1]; } ?>