April 20, 2024, 01:18:29 AM

Author Topic: Thank you KJ, Boucaud, and Jan  (Read 3587 times)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Thank you KJ, Boucaud, and Jan
« on: November 24, 2016, 09:23:57 PM »
Appreciate all you have done for the national team
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you KJ, Boucaud, and Jan
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 09:29:23 PM »
hmmmm... whats that one palos ? drop some more info na..I see in another thread you hinted they've already made their choice on the next coach.

drop ting !!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2016, 09:48:08 PM »
hmmmm... whats that one palos ? drop some more info na..I see in another thread you hinted they've already made their choice on the next coach.

drop ting !!

All I go say is watch de proceedings bro.  Is not now this been happening.

I will also say that regardless on how the coaching staff has been treated by the DJW "administration", Trinidad & Tobago will always be my country and I will be supporting whoever is coach and whoever gets selected to represent the red white and black

That said....it's also true that what goes around comes around. Sooner or later...in some shape or form.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2016, 09:56:29 PM »
A South American coach I heard being considered...

Real fkn shit jed
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2016, 01:03:44 AM »

drop ting !!

All I go say is watch de proceedings bro.  Is not now this been happening.

I will also say that regardless on how the coaching staff has been treated by the DJW "administration", Trinidad & Tobago will always be my country and I will be supporting whoever is coach and whoever gets selected to represent the red white and black

That said....it's also true that what goes around comes around. Sooner or later...in some shape or form.

So it's either KJ and them pull the rug or they off the team... either way, David john Williams needs to go... i didnt see the point brother of you dropping hints with all the mystery...

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2016, 06:31:26 AM »
The Trinity of Mischief- KJ, Boucaud and Jan - I cant see retiring them until a new coach arrives so it seems that the Trinity got Hart fired. The big Question is will the Medical staff return with the new Coach.
 Or should a new team be assembled.
 Same Shit another day.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2016, 06:53:18 AM »
The Trinity of Mischief- KJ, Boucaud and Jan - I cant see retiring them until a new coach arrives so it seems that the Trinity got Hart fired. The big Question is will the Medical staff return with the new Coach.
 Same Shit another day.

Fack the medical staff. Those mofos were instumental in setting this up.

The team will not be the same.. By July the local players will be playing in the hex because the 1st team will realize they ain't making Russia.

And one last thing, no Gold cup in 2017. Mark my wordssss

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2016, 12:00:53 PM »
My post is a sincere thank you to these players for their service.

To the best of my knowledge, none of them were involved in any mischief resulting in the parting of ways between the TTFA and the former head coach. So please, put that ole talk, when it comes to these players, to rest.

I started the thread because it wouldn't surprise me if these players are not in the squad going forward and I wanted to recognize and appreciate their contribution.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 12:03:35 PM by palos »

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2016, 12:59:08 PM »
 Same Shit another day.
mate Kenny-Jan- nor Andre had nothing to do with this, in case you haven't heard kj hates DJW and so does jan, and the English bloke just wanted to play international football and I seriously doubt that he had any interest in the politics of Trinidad football. The people you should be looking at if you are to be doing so would be , peltier, molino, the other jones, and cyrus just to name a few.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 01:10:37 PM by pull stones »

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2016, 01:05:17 PM »
So Palos something in de mortar besides de pestle..... Jan's statements about the non-injury implied a lot

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2016, 02:07:41 PM »
In 2005 when JW fired St Clair after the 5-1 WCQ drubbing by Guatemala Dwight Yorke threatened to retire (again). St Clair told him NO, forget about him and do it all for the team and the country. Dwight reluctantly took his advice and yet successfully captained the team to the 2006 finals. If you're reading this Kenwyne, Jan and Andre forget that idiot DJW and his band of merry men and please rally the troops as Dwight did. It's more so now than ever that your teammates and country need you. Now that Mr Hart is gone it is up to YOU to stand up and be counted!!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2016, 03:53:08 PM »
In 2005 when JW fired St Clair after the 5-1 WCQ drubbing by Guatemala Dwight Yorke threatened to retire (again). St Clair told him NO, forget about him and do it all for the team and the country. Dwight reluctantly took his advice and yet successfully captained the team to the 2006 finals. If you're reading this Kenwyne, Jan and Andre forget that idiot DJW and his band of merry men and please rally the troops as Dwight did. It's more so now than ever that your teammates and country need you. Now that Mr Hart is gone it is up to YOU to stand up and be counted!!

Good point and if I know coach Hart, I'm sure he will echo similar sentiments to all players who may feel like Yorke did after BSC got terminated.

However....players don't pick themselves.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2016, 10:08:30 AM »
Now that we have seen our new head coach and hints of a local backroom staff, will Palos prediction come true?

Already there was talk of local camps and local players for the Gold Cup playoffs so Boucaud is probably the first casualty.

Thoughts? Watch de ride?
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2016, 10:17:11 AM »
 Same Shit another day.
mate Kenny-Jan- nor Andre had nothing to do with this, in case you haven't heard kj hates DJW and so does jan, and the English bloke just wanted to play international football and I seriously doubt that he had any interest in the politics of Trinidad football. The people you should be looking at if you are to be doing so would be , peltier, molino, the other jones, and cyrus just to name a few.

Hoss why you keep calling Peltier name, you have some particular facts that we don't know of.  Corn Curls been away from the team about 2 years now.  How he could be so instrumental.  Either state something legit or stop calling the yute name.  The man have he own personal issues and career dealing with so doh add to it with inuendo and rumors unless yuh could back it up nah.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 10:19:00 AM by Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$ »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2016, 03:27:11 PM »
Now that we have seen our new head coach and hints of a local backroom staff, will Palos prediction come true?

Already there was talk of local camps and local players for the Gold Cup playoffs so Boucaud is probably the first casualty.

Thoughts? Watch de ride?

They will move to get rid of the dissidents on the team, kenwyne, Jan, Boucard will be the first names on the chopping block, they will use the new puppet coach as the fall guy who made the decision based on his tactics.. all bull reasons in the ending..

It may end up with the players threatening a strike, where David will issue a warning that if they do, forget about national football for the rest of their careers, this is where I said a players union would have had a substantial say...

The players that use their clubs as excuses for quitting the national team will be replaced with Davids and his boys players locally...
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 03:29:03 PM by Controversial »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2016, 01:20:28 PM »
Bumpity Bump Bump

Jan nex

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2016, 03:06:37 PM »
2 down

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2016, 07:33:11 PM »
It has me wondering if there was a judas in the bunch of players that wanted the power...

I am curious to see who is captain and have some theories who it may be

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2016, 06:11:25 AM »
Bumpity Bump Bump

Jan nex

Palos seer man skills on over drive.

Wuz d lotto numbers bro???
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2016, 06:59:22 AM »
Kenwyne take the high road when interviewed by Newsday. He did hint that there was "tea to spill" but now is not the time.

Another interesting quote:

"I had a meeting with the coach and obviously that is not a squad that he picked so at the end of the day I wish the team all the best and I hope that they come out successful in the games coming up."

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2016, 08:17:52 AM »
Kenwyne take the high road when interviewed by Newsday. He did hint that there was "tea to spill" but now is not the time.

Another interesting quote:

"I had a meeting with the coach and obviously that is not a squad that he picked so at the end of the day I wish the team all the best and I hope that they come out successful in the games coming up."
Nah he's being classy and professional something the TTFA cannot do

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2016, 10:27:46 PM »
Bumpity Bump Bump

Jan nex

Jan and the central posse dropped.

All the pins have fallen.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2016, 10:29:11 PM »
Also please note. That the training squad included 4 goalkeepers against convention

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2016, 10:36:14 PM »
Bumpity Bump Bump

Jan nex

Jan and the central posse dropped.

All the pins have fallen.

Ah thought Andre Samuel said everything is fine, players unavailable lol

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2016, 12:02:30 PM »
 :'( :-[

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2016, 01:38:18 PM »
:'( :-[

dude my biggest fear is that they gonna bring in guys who think they got speed.  Loose formation and still get beat badly. 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

1]; } ?>