March 28, 2024, 03:23:14 PM

Author Topic: Hart will always be my first choice, but David Nakhid has my vote..  (Read 5014 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Above all the other jokers throwing their hat in the ring..

David the dictator will give David Nakhid breathing room to operate and supported him when he ran for the FIFA big boy post..

The only candidate outside of Hart who can maybe pull it off with the team...

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
Re: Hart will always be my first choice, but David Nakhid has my vote..
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 07:24:09 PM »
No Latapy or Fevrier; Nakhid, Fenwick and Vranes face international competition for Warriors job.
By Lasana Liburd (wired868).

Former Trinidad and Tobago captain and Europe-based midfielder, David Nakhid, is the sole Trinidad-born candidate with his hat in the ring, as the TTFA’s technical committee pores over more than a dozen applicants to lead the Soca Warriors through the remainder of the Russia 2018 World Cup qualifying campaign.

But there are a few more household names in the running to replace departed head coach Stephen Hart, including ex-Trinidad and Tobago national coaches Zoran Vranes, Francisco Maturana and Wim Rijsbergen, former Central FC and San Juan Jabloteh coach Terry Fenwick and ex-Jabloteh coach Ricky Hill.

However, despite persistent rumours, sources indicate that the new National Senior Team head coach will not be W Connection coach Stuart Charles-Fevrier or current TTFA youth coach Russell Latapy, as neither applied for the post. Fevrier, who was born in St Lucia but spent most of his adult life in Trinidad, and Latapy are both former senior Warriors coaches.

Former World Cup 2006 captain Dwight Yorke, who has his coaching badges and applied for several jobs in England, has not formally expressed interest in replacing Hart either.

But, according to sources, there are at least another eight overseas coaches who are keen on heading the Trinidad and Tobago National Senior Team.

Brazilian Joel Santana (ex-Vasco Da Gama coach), Colombian Luis Fernando Suarez (ex-Honduras and Ecuador World Cup coach), Frenchman Philippe Troussier (ex-South Africa and Japan World Cup coach), Scotsman Alex McLeish (ex-Scotland, Glasgow Rangers and Aston Villa coach) and Belgian Herman Vermeulen (ex-Oud-Heverlee Leuven coach) are said to top the list.

McLeish coached Anthony Rougier and Russell Latapy at Hibernian in Scotland and then Latapy and Marvin Andrews at Rangers.

Early contact from agents supposedly representing former Brazil World Cup coach Carlos Dunga, Netherlands and Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard and England boss Roy Hodgson failed to materialise into a formal bid—either because they were insincere in the first place or unimpressed by the terms on offer.

Most international coaches were interested to hear not just about the salary on offer but also the length of the contract, the number of staff members they can bring and the available training facilities on the two island republic.

Technical committee chairman Dexter Skeene said he was “unable to say at this point” who comprised the shortlist or which coaches caught his eye. But he said they are doing their best to source a coach“best suited to the deliver the kind of results we are looking for.”

“First, it is important to note that the technical committee is an advisory body [and does not make the final decision],” Skeene told Wired868. “We are looking at different options and soon we will put forward the possibilities [to the TTFA board of directors]. There are a lot of people interested [in the job], which is good for Trinidad and Tobago.”

Skeene did not offer a timeline for the technical committee’s decision but recommendations are expected to be forwarded to the board of directors by the end of the week.

The technical committee is understood to be placing a priority on coaching experience within the CONCACAF region and coaches who handled a national team within the last three years.

Only one coach appears to tick all the relevant boxes: Luis Fernando Suarez, who led Ecuador to the second round of the South Africa 2010 World Cup and steered Honduras to the Brazil 2014 World Cup tournament.

Suarez’s career has stuttered since the 2014 World Cup, though, as he had brief unsuccessful spells with Peru top flight club, Club Universitario de Deportes, and Dorados de Sinaloa, who were relegated the the Mexico second division.

The TTFA is believed to be offering its new head coach just a 12-month deal. However, a storming run in the CONCACAF Hex and a good showing at the 2017 Gold Cup—if the Warriors can get there through a convoluted Play Off series—will probably suit coaches who hope to use the job as a stepping stone.

Neither Nakhid, Fenwick nor Hill have coached on the international stage before while Vranes has not coached a senior international team during the suggested time frame. However, all five are convinced that they can deliver success to the “Red, Black and White.”

Nakhid, who has a UEFA ‘A’ licence and runs his own coaching academy in Lebanon, pointed out that celebrated Manchester City coach Pep Guardiola would not meet the supposed requirements of the TTFA’s technical committee either and still had his learning plates on when he took over at Barcelona.

He dared the TTFA to think outside of the box.

“I see it as a great challenge to be able to get our men’s national team to qualify for the 2018 World Cup with 24 points left [to play for],” said Nakhid, who campaigned unsuccessfully for the FIFA presidency last year. “It’s precisely the kind of challenge that I have lived and played through and been successful with.

“I think Stephen did a fantastic job in his tenure and I know that I could finish this particular journey with success.”

Fenwick, one of the Pro League’s two most successful coaches alongside Fevrier, suggested that TTFA president David John-Williams would probably be afraid to give him the shot as head coach because he would be too good at it.

“They would not know how to deal with my success,” said Fenwick, a former England World Cup defender. “They are worried about putting me into the job because, if I am successful, they would not know how to handle me.

“They want a brown nose and someone they can pull the strings of, which doesn’t allow the coach the freedom to experiment with the team and really develop the national side.”

Still, Fenwick, who runs his own academy, Football Factory, in St Clair, admitted that the position of Trinidad and Tobago National Senior Team head coach remains a burning ambition.

He has coached 10 of the 26 players used in the 2018 World Cup campaign so far, including defender Sheldon Bateau, midfielder Khaleem Hyland, playmaker Kevin Molino and both goalkeepers, Jan-Michael Williams and Marvin Phillip.

“It’s the job that I wanted for a long time,” Fenwick told Wired868. “I am an Englishman living here for 17 years and married with a young child. I see myself as Trinidadian and I spend very little time in the UK. I know the players better than anyone and better than they even know themselves; and I know the culture, although I am not a part of the culture…

“They are [probably] looking at a Brazilian, South American or Central American coach, which does not [match our attributes]… We are big, strong, fast and we can compete. But we cannot match those teams on the ball. We have to play the game on our terms, to our strengths and not [try to copy our opponents].”

Hill, a former Jabloteh and Tampa Bay Rowdies coach, claimed to have coached as many as 13 players who were involved in Trinidad and Tobago’s historic 2006 World Cup campaign. He said he is “acutely aware” of the natural talent on the two island republic and wants a crack at taking them to glory.

“The opportunity to coach such a talented group of players in Trinidad and Tobago would be a great honour,” said Hill. “To successfully take Trinidad and Tobago through the Hex and qualify for Russia 2018 is an achievable target with a few tweaks. I am ready for the challenge.”

Vranes, who coached the Trinidad and Tobago, St Vincent and the Grenadines and Antigua and Barbuda National Senior Teams, pointed out that the core of the current squad—Bateau, Molino, Aubrey David and Daneil Cyrus—were graduates from his Under-17 and Under-20 World Youth Cup teams in 2007 and 2009 respectively.

The Montenegrin-born coach, a former Yugoslav Under-23 midfielder, noted that he has coached Trinidad and Tobago at every FIFA level but the senior World Cup and believes he can take the Warriors there, given the chance.

“I have a very good relationship with all the players in Trinidad and Tobago,” said Vranes, who also pointed two Caribbean Cup titles as head coach and one as assistant. “[…] With good physical and psychological preparation, they should all be able to play very well, although they have been playing below their possibilities for a while.

“As a national coach in 1995 and 1996, [I won] the Caribbean Cup both years with 90 percent results and I was also assistant coach in 2001, which was the last time that Trinidad won the Caribbean Cup…

“I think I have a very good relationship with football fans in Trinidad and also their support. I also think that you can talk to players I worked with who are experienced enough to give their opinion about the way I work.”

While the chase for the men’s team is dominating the media’s attention, there is a similar audition taking place in the women’s programme.

Earlier this week, Italian coach Carolina Morace, a former international player with 105 goals from 153 appearances, arrived in Trinidad and held a solitary session with the country’s home-based Women Soca Warriors before jetting off.

Morace, who applied to coach the Trinidad and Tobago Women’s National Senior Team, is a FIFA technical instructor and ambassador as well as technical director for a football league and coaching academy in Australia.

She also coached the Italy women’s national team and led Canada at the 2011 World Cup, when they were eliminated in the group stage.

But, arguably, she is most famous for coaching the Viterbese Calcio men’s team in Italy’s third division, which is believed to be the first time that a woman has coached a men’s professional team.

The experiment lasted just two games before Morace quit, supposedly due to interference in her team selection by the Viterbese football president.

Police FC head coach Richard Hood, who coached the Women Warriors at the 2016 CONCACAF Championships, has also applied to keep his job.

John-Williams has so far been tightlipped on the TTFA’s hunt to fill both head coach positions.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 07:45:02 AM by Flex »
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 07:45:31 PM »
Yuh hear the names calling in that list?  :o

Despite all the big names, if Hart was not undermined he would be guiding us to a World Cup, we would also have been unbeaten in the first two games...

Nakhid has my vote, I alluded to this in another thread a few days ago without any prior knowledge of this news..

If ttfa are suffering still with that inferiority complex then the best coach for us out of that list would be Suarez, too bad frank bid didn't pan out, my uncle is good friends with him, a Surinamese boy... no to dunga, he ruined dinho career...

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 09:05:20 PM »
Nah man.. 'jokers' is a bit harsh. These coaches (I assume you mean local) should be given ah lil respect for the work (even if limited) within the local footballing community. Is their right to apply for a vacancy if one comes up and they feel they meet the criteria.

Not sure how much any of the local coaches (including Nakhid) may have improved since the hiring of Mr Hart, but if they didn't make the cut the first time when he was hired, not sure if they have anything to seriously offer at this time. Especially since Mr Hart already took this bunch and made a team (somewhat) out of them already.

Regardless of who the new coach be, I do hope all the players come together and realize they have a mission at hand and the sort of lack luster product on the field the past 3 games especially and undermining of the previous coach will not be tolerated (yea I'm sure a couple players was in the mix)

Luv me some Trinbago football.. wish the people directly in mix had the same pride and luv for it.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2016, 04:55:01 AM »
Nah man.. 'jokers' is a bit harsh. These coaches (I assume you mean local) should be given ah lil respect for the work (even if limited) within the local footballing community. Is their right to apply for a vacancy if one comes up and they feel they meet the criteria.

Not sure how much any of the local coaches (including Nakhid) may have improved since the hiring of Mr Hart, but if they didn't make the cut the first time when he was hired, not sure if they have anything to seriously offer at this time. Especially since Mr Hart already took this bunch and made a team (somewhat) out of them already.

Regardless of who the new coach be, I do hope all the players come together and realize they have a mission at hand and the sort of lack luster product on the field the past 3 games especially and undermining of the previous coach will not be tolerated (yea I'm sure a couple players was in the mix)

Luv me some Trinbago football.. wish the people directly in mix had the same pride and luv for it.

Excellent point! At the end of the day, we cld hire the best coach in the world (well we can't, cuz the TTFA brokeee), but if the players not upto the challenge then a great coach doesn't matter much! How de saying is go "take a horse to the water but can't make them drink it!"

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2016, 05:36:57 AM »
Its encouraging to see the pedigree of candidates actually interested. As the article suggests, many of them may see the job as a stepping stone but it works both ways, we get the outcome we want.

I am more inclined to believe that head coaching jobs should not run for more than 4 years especially for mid-low ranked teams with small player pools, I think the familiarity of the top players with the coaching staff breeds complacency. I think SH was a victim of that.

Based on the candidates shortlisted I think any one can do a job. I do recall however that Maturana had a lot of difficulty communicating with players given his limited english vocabulary. I would hope the Latin American candidates have good proficiency in english so they can effectively deliver their message to the players.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2016, 07:12:15 AM »
Its encouraging to see the pedigree of candidates actually interested. As the article suggests, many of them may see the job as a stepping stone but it works both ways, we get the outcome we want.

I am more inclined to believe that head coaching jobs should not run for more than 4 years especially for mid-low ranked teams with small player pools, I think the familiarity of the top players with the coaching staff breeds complacency. I think SH was a victim of that.

Based on the candidates shortlisted I think any one can do a job. I do recall however that Maturana had a lot of difficulty communicating with players given his limited english vocabulary. I would hope the Latin American candidates have good proficiency in english so they can effectively deliver their message to the players.

I was thinking the same thing and was going to ask the question about Suarez English...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2016, 07:17:32 AM »

For some it's not a stepping stone because they've coached at the highest level, it think they want the challenge and see the talent we have and what this team could do if they are firing on all cylinders... the talent is there to beat every team in the hex and qualify

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2016, 08:42:01 AM »
Steups!

Man all this talk and stats...just pick ah damn coach and leh we move on to de next bacahnal -- dat yuh know coming -- nah man!

Preferably the Brazilian or Nakhid tho ;D
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 07:32:06 PM by Fyzoman »
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2016, 08:53:45 AM »
Nahkid sold us out before the Bahrain game...

All to get a wuk as a scout.

Go back and dig up on the forum, all those with short memories. It was nothing short of Treason!

I not on He.

and frankly...I good with the Warriors/Red Army/Boat Cruise Jammers.

I real glad I ent spend no money on any season ticket.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 08:55:33 AM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2016, 09:29:23 AM »

For some it's not a stepping stone because they've coached at the highest level, it think they want the challenge and see the talent we have and what this team could do if they are firing on all cylinders... the talent is there to beat every team in the hex and qualify

I think that the quality of the candidates showing sincere interest in the position speaks to the work that SH has done over the past few years. Because of the results he has achieved he has been able to raise the profile of the team to the point that we have such quality coaches seeing us as a potential option.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2016, 09:47:23 AM »

Go back and dig up on the forum, all those with short memories. It was nothing short of Treason!

I not on He.

Ent?

Plus....he went CIC  :pissedoff: :devil:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2016, 09:59:44 AM »

I think that the quality of the candidates showing sincere interest in the position speaks to the work that SH has done over the past few years. Because of the results he has achieved he has been able to raise the profile of the team to the point that we have such quality coaches seeing us as a potential option.

Exactly, Hart came in at a time when we were real struggling.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2016, 10:59:41 AM »

I not on He.

Oh shoot I forget bout Nakhid and dat Bahrain Bacahnal yes...well nah let him rock so then, just hire de damn Brazilian and done then! Watch eh, dey coming with one head-scratching hire!

Hahahahaha thanks for the levity!! Boat Cruise Jammers!!😀😀😀
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 11:02:34 AM by Fyzoman »
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2016, 12:23:11 PM »

I not on He.

:D

No short memory family... I remember it vividly, I called for him to be prosecuted and never set foot in the nation again.. but then there is forgiveness, teams routinely share video of one another and so forth.... the question is can he do the job and will the players listen, I believe so... he knows the culture and speaks English..he also knows the players well..

Santana speaks poor English and has a terrible record in international football.. so no to the Brazilian, Suarez is still up in the air whether he can speak English but his international record speaks for itself with Ecuador and Honduras ...

Phillips troussier from what I read failed to qualify with Ivory Coast, did well in their domestic league, he did well with burkino faso in the African nations cup with a fourth place finish, helped qualify Nigeria to the World Cup where boran took over his job, he then failed with Japan, Qatar and morocco, definitely not the man for the job of our national team..

MacLeish is a club man, did okay with Scotland but didn't guide them to a World Cup, wasn't there long enough and only had euro experience.. not the man for the job of our national team...

Herman has no experience at national level and his team is in the b division of the Belgian league.. so that is out of the question

So Suarez and Nakhid are the front runners...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2016, 12:29:19 PM »

Exactly... Hart hard work and the dictator is reaping the benefits, instead of supporting Hart which would have led to those 2 wins and eventually the World Cup, they act like crabs, Harty is the man for the job but the crabs don't want him to be the first trini born to lead us to the World Cup, they want a foreign coach to do it, inferiority complex and jealousy... unless they appoint Nakhid and he take us there to the promised land..

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2016, 12:44:51 PM »
Very good article by Lasana.

Did anyone notice the comments by Fenwick:

"We are big, strong, fast and we can compete. But we cannot match those teams on the ball. We have to play the game on our terms, to our strengths and not [try to copy our opponents].”

Its one of the few times I have heard a national coach say the words that we all know to be true and the very summary of our football place in the region.

We are not Porto, Arsenal nor Barcelona. We will never play like Mexico or Costa Rica. But we can play like Real Madrid, Bayern Munich or Juventus. The key is to play to our strengths. And a foreign coach will take time to get the balance. We do not have time. If this was right after a failed WC Campaign, then yea its a good multi-year programme.

I for one would go with Fenwick, simply because he is the most familiar with our players, and also CONCACAF.

If we are to go international, it has to be truly world class to get the team to a different level very fast, a la Beenhakker.

The team needs organizing first and foremost, the defense has to be plugged up. Everything else can be built upon that.

The core of players we have now have been playing many years together now. Fenwick will get the most out of them as a team the fastest.

The USA went back to someone who could hit the ground running, and they could afford and had their pick of any coach in the world.

Last time we went with a big name Latin American coach (Maturana) it never really worked out.

Now is the time to consolidate.

My only fear is that Fenwick will get red cards in the actual games...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2016, 12:55:01 PM »
Very good article by Lasana.

Did anyone notice the comments by Fenwick:

"We are big, strong, fast and we can compete. But we cannot match those teams on the ball. We have to play the game on our terms, to our strengths and not [try to copy our opponents].”

Its one of the few times I have heard a national coach say the words that we all know to be true and the very summary of our football place in the region.

We are not Porto, Arsenal nor Barcelona. We will never play like Mexico or Costa Rica. But we can play like Real Madrid, Bayern Munich or Juventus. The key is to play to our strengths. And a foreign coach will take time to get the balance. We do not have time. If this was right after a failed WC Campaign, then yea its a good multi-year programme.

I for one would go with Fenwick, simply because he is the most familiar with our players, and also CONCACAF.

If we are to go international, it has to be truly world class to get the team to a different level very fast, a la Beenhakker.

The team needs organizing first and foremost, the defense has to be plugged up. Everything else can be built upon that.

The core of players we have now have been playing many years together now. Fenwick will get the most out of them as a team the fastest.

The USA went back to someone who could hit the ground running, and they could afford and had their pick of any coach in the world.

Last time we went with a big name Latin American coach (Maturana) it never really worked out.

Now is the time to consolidate.

My only fear is that Fenwick will get red cards in the actual games...

Terry is all talk, more talk than actual ability, if Suarez can speak English I would gamble with him.. Terry is wrong, we can match Mexico and costa toe to toe, watch our previous matches and it will tell you a different story, Terry talking rubbish now ttfa pull the rug from under Hart.. if they didn't then we would be talking a different tune..

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2016, 02:35:25 PM »
Terry is plenty talk I agree, but matching a team toe-to-toe is different to what he say "matching them on the ball"

Technically we are very different to these teams. Their close control and diagonal short passing is very different to our pacey, expansive football.

Look at the last goal we conceded vs Honduras 2 weeks ago. That says everything about the difference between those teams and us.

When last have we worked the ball like that to score a goal? We simply do not, because its not our style of play.

When we play Mexico, during the pre-game warmups, they take cones and box off a corner of the field between the touchline, end line and 6 yard box line and put 22 players in there and play the ball around. It is a sight to behold. They play like one big fluid machine. Everybody is highly technical on the ball. Can you imagine Marvin Andrews or Abu Bakr in that game?  :rotfl:

Not saying Suarez is a bad coach, but we just do not seem to do well with Latin coaches. Now if you can link in the athletic game with the passing, technical game... but this takes time, ask Barca v2.0 aka Bayern Munich.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2016, 03:05:40 PM »
Terry is plenty talk I agree, but matching a team toe-to-toe is different to what he say "matching them on the ball"

Technically we are very different to these teams. Their close control and diagonal short passing is very different to our pacey, expansive football.

Look at the last goal we conceded vs Honduras 2 weeks ago. That says everything about the difference between those teams and us.

When last have we worked the ball like that to score a goal? We simply do not, because its not our style of play.

When we play Mexico, during the pre-game warmups, they take cones and box off a corner of the field between the touchline, end line and 6 yard box line and put 22 players in there and play the ball around. It is a sight to behold. They play like one big fluid machine. Everybody is highly technical on the ball. Can you imagine Marvin Andrews or Abu Bakr in that game?  :rotfl:

Not saying Suarez is a bad coach, but we just do not seem to do well with Latin coaches. Now if you can link in the athletic game with the passing, technical game... but this takes time, ask Barca v2.0 aka Bayern Munich.

Very good points but I resist watching any games under David john to judge the team and coach, we were extremely dangerous in the box prior to David john being appointed, at times in games against Mexico and other teams we moved the ball equally or better than them, there was fluidity growing and the team was becoming more and more dangerous... we have regressed under David john and he talking big on c news about so many top level coaches wanting to come, well that is because of Hart and the fact that our players can play a mixture of expansive and fluid short passing football underneath hart.. hence the contracts in Central America and Mexico..

Fenwick talking rubbish because of our last 8 games or undermining by ttfa ... watch the games prior to that and then we can talk brother

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2016, 03:10:56 PM »

To be honest, at times maturana had the team looking like Barca at certain moments, the short passing was sublime, but things fell apart afterwards... that's when he moved Yorke to a midfield role that served us well..

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2016, 03:39:39 PM »

I not on He.

This has to be the team's new name. :rotfl:

Get your legal team on this right away. We don;t need trouble with naming rights  down the road. ;D

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2016, 04:20:35 PM »
Someone should design a T shirt with  the T&T Logo and in Bold print -Boat Cruise Jammers.
 Now that would be a marketing gem, not to mention the money in the owners pocket.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2016, 06:50:56 PM »
Someone should design a T shirt with  the T&T Logo and in Bold print -Boat Cruise Jammers.
 Now that would be a marketing gem, not to mention the money in the owners pocket.

Yeah. AND THIS would be their theme ("team") song
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2016, 06:51:18 PM »
Most international coaches were interested to hear not just about the salary on offer but also the length of the contract, the number of staff members they can bring and the available training facilities on the two island republic.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2016, 05:55:04 AM »
Elan...thanks for posting that video
Pride and not arrogance
That video made me tear up
Love of country no matter the suffering endured over my life time,if we had one fifth of that I am positive we would be looked up to and be respected to a higher level than we are today.
When one considers how very fortunate our circumstances have been

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2016, 06:33:08 PM »
The Trinidad and Tobago Football Association will host a press conference at a venue to be determined in Port of Spain on Wednesday December 7th, 2016 at 9am.

The purpose of this press conference is to announce the new Head Coach of the Trinidad and Tobago Men’s National Senior Team.

The T&T Senior Team is currently engaged in 2018 World Cup qualification and CONCACAF Gold Cup qualification tournaments.

T&T’s next competitive match is against Suriname at the Ato Boldon Stadium on January 4th to be followed by another clash with Haiti at the same venue on January 8th. Both games are CFU qualifying playoffs for the CONCACAF Gold Cup.

T&T’s next two World Cup qualifying matches are against Panama on March 24th and Mexico on March 28th in Port of Spain.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2016, 06:33:21 PM »
Wednesday fellas

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2016, 01:34:11 PM »
Wednesday fellas

It's more curiosity for me than great expectations and anticipation as I know how these men does roll in the ttfa

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2016, 02:00:08 PM »
ONE OF THESE 3

NAKHID
FENWICK
YORKE

Let's get this one right we need to start working soon MARCH will be here before you know it

1]; } ?>