March 28, 2024, 08:45:31 AM

Author Topic: Tom Saintfiet Thread  (Read 48634 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Fire Tom Saintfiet Thread
« Reply #330 on: January 12, 2017, 10:35:00 AM »
WATCH: Saintfiets’ biggest regret

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/rPFMIK32d6c" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/rPFMIK32d6c</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 12, 2017, 10:57:06 AM »
WATCH: Saintfiets’ biggest regret

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/rPFMIK32d6c" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/rPFMIK32d6c</a>

I in work. Somebody please fill me in!
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 12, 2017, 11:08:27 AM »
Deeks it was 4 months between the last Mexico game and the Haiti playoff.

Ok, I got my duration incorrect. So in that 4 months, I can't remember us playing any warm up games. Correct me! So when the time came for the game in Panama, the edge they had from the GC had gone. I was utterly disappointed.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 12, 2017, 11:16:08 AM »
Deeks in that time we:

Beat Panama away Oct 8
Draw Nicaragua home Oct 13
Beat Guatemala away Nov 13
Draw USA home Nov 17

We then had 7 almost 8 weeks until we played Haiti.

Oh and all those games above were played under RTK administration.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #334 on: January 12, 2017, 11:23:10 AM »
Deeks in that time we:

Beat Panama away Oct 8
Draw Nicaragua home Oct 13
Beat Guatemala away Nov 13
Draw USA home Nov 17

We then had 7 almost 8 weeks until we played Haiti.

Oh and all those games above were played under RTK administration.

Then the team almost strike before the Haiti game, largely due to the dictator and ttfa new admin..

Let's be real here, Cummings also got shot, everything turned upside down as soon as the dictator entered the frame..

People have to be blind not to see the 360 in the teams fortunes

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 12, 2017, 03:20:33 PM »
It's has been pretty impressive of John David Williams to transform Trinidad and Tobago F F ,into an entity just as terrible as the West Indies Cricket Board  :applause:  Not even Jackular did that .

People can't read between the lines. I have faith that DJW's hand in the TTFA will be questioned more in the next few weeks. He has the tendency to say the wrong things when the spotlight is on him. Kind of like Trump. He is unprofessional. I believe that will be enough for his downfall. God willing

pull stones,you always put  very sensible posts,you don't let your heart over rule your judgement of our team.You have stated facts and people should read it and accept it.I would like to even add a bit more,Hart was kept on for too long,he should have gone after Haiti stopped us with that 1-0 defeat,not getting into the Copa was a massive blow,we then lost to Martinique,that is why we have failed to get in to the Caribbean Cup,not what Santfiet did,Hart did very little and should have gone then.One other point,you said the Mexico result was a fluke,I agree that there was something flukish about that result.

In the past 3.5 years we play Mexico 3 times. Results were :

Mexico 1 - 0 TT (Gold cup 2013)
Mexico 4 - 4 TT (Gold cup 2015)
Mexico 3 - 3 TT ( Friendly 2015)

It's inaccurate to call those results flukes as the last 3 outings have been very close. I am with Contro, there is a correlation to DJW coming into the picture and the poor form. He is to blame. Not Hart.

Just to put it into context, Saintfiet was coach for just over 30 days. He already talking about the lack of support from the TTFA and DJW. So what do you think Hart experience?  Lack of support, sabotage..

Breds, I agree with you. But they can call those results flukes if they want, the TT performed admirably in those 3 games. Hart appeared to be getting team in the right direction. Then everything retrograde after the election. The gap between the last 3-3 tie with Mex. and the 1-0 lost to Haiti was about what ? 6 weeks? Nothing happened for the team. Not a cobo sweat with meh family teams from Grenada, St. Lucia, Vincy or Shabazz GuyaneseXI. I used to beg why we can't jump on a pirogue and go Venezuela and play ah game. Nothing. The team was flat as a tawat in Panama. I personally blamed the players for some of the down fall also. They may have felt they "reach" so to say. They did not do their personal fitness to keep the edge they have gained in the GC. Especially the local lads. Hart and DJW were never on the same page. DJW already had his agenda. When my Breds, Kendal Walkes, told me of the conversations he had with the newly elected, I cringed. I realized then that anybody that Tim Kee hired would be fired. That is the results of the new admin.

Venezuela is a swim away. Why we not playing them instead of Nicaragua,  Guyana, Grenada, St Lucia etc?

The reality is that we had a system working before DJW took his throne.

The close results from the 2013 and 2015 GC is what got us the friendly against Mexico. I believe there is even an agreement in place for us to play Mexico at least once a year in friendlies. Mexico sees us as a formidable opponent. Funny because my Mexican pardna don't see those games as flukes.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Sayonara Saintfiet
« Reply #336 on: January 12, 2017, 05:44:15 PM »
Very funny stuff  ;D

So what else might have lasted longer than Saintfiet?

Live Wire has a few suggestions:

Nigel Paul’s Olympic boxing match…

Kevin Molino’s time between boat parties…

Donald Trump intelligence briefings…

Rufina’s doubles…

Mike Tyson’s comeback…

A solar eclipse…

A scoop of ice cream on a hot day…

Decorum on Carnival Tuesday…

John-Williams’ campaign promises…

FULL ARTICLE
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Sayonara Saintfiet
« Reply #337 on: January 12, 2017, 05:47:54 PM »
Love the photo of Saintfiet and Physio Clarke at the bottom of the article

Possible caption?

Take "Resign over compromised integrity" in yuh....how do you people say it?......rookooterkungkung??

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 12, 2017, 09:13:15 PM »
Since djw know Google what about hiring a coach who cyah speak English but could use Google Translate. Open de field a bit

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 12, 2017, 09:27:19 PM »
Venezuela is a swim away. Why we not playing them instead of Nicaragua,  Guyana, Grenada, St Lucia etc?

gawd, I don't think playing the socalled lesser teams is an issue. We should schedule games with these teams on a regular basis to give the U-19s, U-20s and U-23s some international experience. But we must try to get games with stronger teams on the mainland. Venezuela should be a regular. A yearly game. This year POS, next year Caracas. Also Colombia and Ecuador. Imagine Pacho was we coach and Jack never arrange for he to bring at least a club from Colombia for a cobo sweat.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Sayonara Saintfiet
« Reply #340 on: January 13, 2017, 12:34:33 AM »
The dictators romp with the terrorizer

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #341 on: January 13, 2017, 12:47:06 AM »
The goal was to keep down Trinidad for all these years, not develop and be a power house.. lol allyuh men feel that was the goal

Y ou asking why we didn't get this friendly and that, because Trinidad is controlled, just like the West Indies, no different

People living in a dream world that think the men that are appointed could do as they please.. those men are there to keep our program at bay and in constant disarray

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 13, 2017, 10:02:17 AM »
Tom rode out with much to say, BUT he didn't complain about not being paid. Maybe he was paid to GO.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 13, 2017, 10:52:11 AM »
Tom rode out with much to say, BUT he didn't complain about not being paid. Maybe he was paid to GO.
is not month-end yet. he ent know what coming :)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: January 13, 2017, 12:49:03 PM »

You sayin he was a prostitute?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: January 13, 2017, 02:57:00 PM »
WATCH: Former player Angus Eve and journalist Lasana Liburd both agree that the TTFA has to account to the public following the sudden and embarrassing resignation of Tom Saintfiet

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/n0XfzreLRHo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/n0XfzreLRHo</a>

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #346 on: January 13, 2017, 03:45:24 PM »

A jamette would be appropriate by local standards ...

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 13, 2017, 04:09:46 PM »
WATCH: Former player Angus Eve and journalist Lasana Liburd both agree that the TTFA has to account to the public following the sudden and embarrassing resignation of Tom Saintfiet

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/n0XfzreLRHo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/n0XfzreLRHo</a>

Angus Eve defending David John Williams saying de committee should take blame, but who de f00ck pick de committee, not David himself? Sounds like Eve sucking ass to get de wok..

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 14, 2017, 07:09:52 AM »
WATCH: Tom Saintfiet resigns...What now for Trinidad and Tobago?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/3kC6pX9Zjvg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/3kC6pX9Zjvg</a>

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 15, 2017, 12:30:39 AM »
Trinidad is a big disgrace!!!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #350 on: January 15, 2017, 01:18:29 AM »
Trinidad is a big disgrace!!!

It Can't be a bigger disgrace than you... it's mathematically and theoretically impossible

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 16, 2017, 09:29:07 PM »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 16, 2017, 10:38:32 PM »
Saintfiet doh waste time nah. Man already apply to be de Head Coach of Swaziland.

The Saintfiet model. After his introductory press conference he sent applications out. He only just left T&T. He had the Swazis in mind.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #353 on: January 17, 2017, 12:37:04 AM »
Saintfiet doh waste time nah. Man already apply to be de Head Coach of Swaziland.

The Saintfiet model. After his introductory press conference he sent applications out. He only just left T&T. He had the Swazis in mind.

SANTHIEF is a con artist like his former boss...

Offline Tobago28

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 17, 2017, 04:03:29 PM »

Definitely a CON MAN. But he CON us or was part of DJW CON?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 17, 2017, 04:30:25 PM »
Man already apply to be de Head Coach of Swaziland.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Troussier

Honestly fellahs, whether he is con man or not(I don't think he is a con man. He is a successful opportunist). Allyuh think this man go hot his head over TT. Look for a next job in Africa, where they recycle Euro coaches, especially the  Francophone ones. Somebody wrote that DJW first choice was Philipe Troussier. I don't think he was ever a big player or played for France. Does that matter. No. But go to wiki and see how much club and countries he conned into coaching. The only difference between him and Santfiet is, he was successful. He coached no named French teams and was appointed coach by Cote DIvoire in 93 for one year, after 3 yrs with ASEC Mimosas. He was given a chance by them "dotish" Africans. And then he start moving all over Africa. So Santfiet following the footsteps of proven successors. Is just that he has not found his success as yet.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 04:36:07 PM by Deeks »

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #356 on: January 17, 2017, 05:33:46 PM »

No, prostitutes are paid to come not go.
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 17, 2017, 06:04:18 PM »

No, prostitutes are paid to come not go.

???

Good luck with that.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #358 on: January 17, 2017, 06:37:54 PM »

Definitely a CON MAN. But he CON us or was part of DJW CON?

Part of djw con to sabotage our program and replace hart

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 17, 2017, 08:20:27 PM »
Look at the laughing stock we become. Saintfiet team have no shame in any case.

http://wired868.com/2017/01/17/maybe-youll-qualify-for-hockey-wcup-saintfiets-staff-insults-tt-eyes-swaziland-job/
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>