March 28, 2024, 01:45:47 PM

Author Topic: Thread for T&T vs Nicaragua Games (27 & 30 -Dec-2016)  (Read 41088 times)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for T&T vs Nicaragua Games (27 & 30 -Dec-2016)
« Reply #360 on: December 31, 2016, 01:33:06 PM »
The 3rd goal so sweet it look like some Nicaraguans just jump out dey seat and start to celebrate......it was a bess goal.....congrats to T&T....I'll try to take in the games next week.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #361 on: December 31, 2016, 01:39:09 PM »
Have we fallen so low that a 3-1 victory over Nicaragua is the resurgence of our football?

Is this supposed to be the justification for Pro League players?

Beating 124 ranked Nicaragua is not an accomplished, don't you realize how bad it was to lose to them two days ago.

Have some standards and pride for damn sake. Celebrating this is DAMN embarrassing

This is a team we always had a favourable result against...

Hart had no local camps, was undermined and sabotaged from the beginning..

Nic was still trying qualify for a wc when they faced Hart.. these two matches mean nothing to them, it's warm ups outside of the FIFA calender for a team already knocked out.. two different scenarios.

They are not Mexico or panama, don't be fooled by this result, I'm happy they won but they were suppose to win from the get go..

In retrospect, these matches are of low importance to Nic.. for the dictator it's high because he has to prove he made the right choice and disguise his nonsense

For the record: We faced Nicaragua in October, 2015. Nicaragua was no longer in WC contention and because they are ranking-sensitive.

These matches are important for Nicaragua because they are building to Gold Cup qualification.

That stated, I agree with your Panama and Mexico comment.

You're correct, they got knocked out a month before by Jamaica.. my bad... however I still maintain that the scenario was much different to now...
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 01:48:48 PM by Controversial »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: December 31, 2016, 01:46:45 PM »
Have we fallen so low that a 3-1 victory over Nicaragua is the resurgence of our football?

Is this supposed to be the justification for Pro League players?

Beating 124 ranked Nicaragua is not an accomplished, don't you realize how bad it was to lose to them two days ago.

Have some standards and pride for damn sake. Celebrating this is DAMN embarrassing

This is a team we always had a favourable result against...

Hart had no local camps, was undermined and sabotaged from the beginning..

Nic was still trying qualify for a wc when they faced Hart.. these two matches mean nothing to them, it's warm ups outside of the FIFA calender for a team already knocked out.. two different scenarios.

They are not Mexico or panama, don't be fooled by this result, I'm happy they won but they were suppose to win from the get go..

In retrospect, these matches are of low importance to Nic.. for the dictator it's high because he has to prove he made the right choice and disguise his nonsense

For the record: We faced Nicaragua in October, 2015. Nicaragua was no longer in WC contention and because they are ranking-sensitive.

These matches are important for Nicaragua because they are building to Gold Cup qualification.

That stated, I agree with your Panama and Mexico comment.

When did Nic face Jamaica?

Roughly 5 to 6 weeks before we played them.

1]; } ?>