April 23, 2024, 11:52:11 AM

Author Topic: The Gold Cup squad has already been picked without our knowledge ...  (Read 5282 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
The dictator and his cabal has already picked the gold cup team without our knowledge and this is just a part of the underhanded things that are transpiring...

Flex had an interview with the new coach, he never answers questions in detail, which means djw is controlling everything including selection...

He repeats his answers continually and doesn't speak of tactics which to me is a sign of him not knowing what his strategy will be and in addition it is probably being dictated to him...

The corruption continues ....

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: The Gold Cup squad has already been picked without our knowledge ...
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 03:12:52 PM »
The TTFF is likely thinking that they should have the license to pick their own squad.  After all...they are the TTFF...the "guardians" of the game in the country.

If a coach not in lock step with them, then they remove that coach...for they know best......and by that ah mean Hyron.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 04:03:45 PM »
The dictator and his cabal has already picked the gold cup team without our knowledge and this is just a part of the underhanded things that are transpiring...

Flex had an interview with the new coach, he never answers questions in detail, which means djw is controlling everything including selection...

He repeats his answers continually and doesn't speak of tactics which to me is a sign of him not knowing what his strategy will be and in addition it is probably being dictated to him...

I read the same article as you and didn't get what you got.

FLEX ASKED: There are some foreign based players who I believe could help T&T greatly like John Bostock (RC Lens) and Sheanon Williams (Houston Dynamo). Then you have one of T&T's most composed player in Andre Boucaud. Will you be scouting any new talents any time soon or will your players be named without your input? In other words, a local rep picking your staff and players for you or will you pick them based on what you have seen?

SAINTFEIT REPLIED: I have a list of all the foreign based T&T players, some of them totally unknown in T&T, every day I get new names in my mailbox. After the Gold Cup qualifying matches I can focus a bit on checking out their potential and of-course I will go and search for more. John Bostock I saw the last years frequently playing in Belgium and for my ex club Leuven, he is for sure recognized but like I said, after the matches in January I will have all time to scout. Due to the fact that for the Gold Cup qualifiers we had to register the squad last week Friday I had to count on the assistance of several local coaches to finalize the squad, the players who played earlier in the team were known by me, even one player who impressed me on my first evening I selected, but it I made clear how I want to play and what I expect from every player on which position, based on that I got the right advice.

FLEX ASKED: I will assume that you have already been viewing some of T&T's past games and would have relatively a good idea who will make the grade and who will get the cut. You would also have a fair idea on how to go about fixing the forming your team. What style of play do you prefer, outline some flaws you may have seen and what are some of the things you normally stress on regarding players. Also, will we see more-or-less 90% of the same players get called up and who impressed you the most?

SAINTFEIT REPLIED: I don't want too say to much about tactics right now, for sure not about the past but my plan is ready. Clearly we need to use our quality to get results, the style is secondary, the result is priority! We have many decent players in Europe, CONCACAF region and also in the local league so we will try to form the best squad. I don't want to mention individual players.

I'm no DJW fan, I don't like Hart's treatment by him and his band of incompetent stooges but I think you let your emotions get the best of you sometimes, Contro.
For example, has Stephen Hart or any other coach as a matter of fact ever picked a team with "our" knowledge.
Also, why would any right minded coach release his tactics prior to a tournament qualifier a month in advance?
P.S No need to rant and spew venom with your reply either, as is your modus operandi when ever anyone disagrees with you opinion or version of events.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 04:07:33 PM by Thomo »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2016, 06:50:50 PM »
So everyone understands what allyuh posting about:

http://www.socawarriors.net/senior-team-news/19222-tom-checks-in-with-swo-new-coach-vows-to-turn-things-around.html
That was a good interview, and as much as what happen to Hart really stinks and I wish he return as TD or coach in the future, I inclined to give the man a chance for the 6 games. Good luck Seifert & TnT. Make everybody eat their words!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2016, 07:19:40 PM »

I read the same article as you and didn't get what you got.

FLEX ASKED: There are some foreign based players who I believe could help T&T greatly like John Bostock (RC Lens) and Sheanon Williams (Houston Dynamo). Then you have one of T&T's most composed player in Andre Boucaud. Will you be scouting any new talents any time soon or will your players be named without your input? In other words, a local rep picking your staff and players for you or will you pick them based on what you have seen?

SAINTFEIT REPLIED: I have a list of all the foreign based T&T players, some of them totally unknown in T&T, every day I get new names in my mailbox. After the Gold Cup qualifying matches I can focus a bit on checking out their potential and of-course I will go and search for more. John Bostock I saw the last years frequently playing in Belgium and for my ex club Leuven, he is for sure recognized but like I said, after the matches in January I will have all time to scout. Due to the fact that for the Gold Cup qualifiers we had to register the squad last week Friday I had to count on the assistance of several local coaches to finalize the squad, the players who played earlier in the team were known by me, even one player who impressed me on my first evening I selected, but it I made clear how I want to play and what I expect from every player on which position, based on that I got the right advice.

FLEX ASKED: I will assume that you have already been viewing some of T&T's past games and would have relatively a good idea who will make the grade and who will get the cut. You would also have a fair idea on how to go about fixing the forming your team. What style of play do you prefer, outline some flaws you may have seen and what are some of the things you normally stress on regarding players. Also, will we see more-or-less 90% of the same players get called up and who impressed you the most?

SAINTFEIT REPLIED: I don't want too say to much about tactics right now, for sure not about the past but my plan is ready. Clearly we need to use our quality to get results, the style is secondary, the result is priority! We have many decent players in Europe, CONCACAF region and also in the local league so we will try to form the best squad. I don't want to mention individual players.

I'm no DJW fan, I don't like Hart's treatment by him and his band of incompetent stooges but I think you let your emotions get the best of you sometimes, Contro.
For example, has Stephen Hart or any other coach as a matter of fact ever picked a team with "our" knowledge.
Also, why would any right minded coach release his tactics prior to a tournament qualifier a month in advance?
P.S No need to rant and spew venom with your reply either, as is your modus operandi when ever anyone disagrees with you opinion or version of events.

We're not asking for intimate details in regards to his game plan or secret tactics, he can at least give some insight into his observations and minor tactics and approach... he didn't even do that... SH picked a team and it was released to the public, where is the press release of the gold cup squad?

My MO is for the betterment of the team, what is your MO? You have an issue with me, keep focused on what the ttfa is not doing and what they lack in... when djw was spewing his lies and venom and when I warned people like yourself, you beat yuh chest, now yuh have yuh tail between your legs...

Add some substance to the thread and stop wasting my valuable time

Offline Trinidad Sports Reality

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2016, 08:43:42 PM »
yep a local squad has been pick dint get the whole squad but i know the two keepers are Glenroy Samuel and the other keeper is W Connection keeper also in the squad is Defence Force Hashim Arcia and Curtis Gonzales and apparently the man who advising this coach on the players is none other than the new Technical Coordinator

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2016, 09:01:01 PM »
and to date no one has asked him what he sees as the deficiencies of the team and what has to immediately change but then again a man who was a stellar coach for Faroe islands and Bangladesh must know what he is doing

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2016, 08:30:00 AM »
and to date no one has asked him what he sees as the deficiencies of the team and what has to immediately change but then again a man who was a stellar coach for Faroe islands and Bangladesh must know what he is doing

In his introductory comments he mentioned "transition".

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2016, 09:17:47 AM »
Official Website of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association Menu   ≡
HomeLatest NewsSaintfiet calls 28-man Training Squad
SAINTFIET CALLS 28-MAN TRAINING SQUAD

molinocarlos
December 14, 2016
Trinidad and Tobago Senior Men’s Head Coach Tom Saintfiet will conduct his first training session on Thursday, December 15th  at 7pm at the Hasely Crawford Stadium.

This will be his opening session ahead of the two international friendlies away to Nicaragua later this month and will involve twenty-eight players who have been invited to be part of a training squad. Saintfiet will subsequently select his final squad for the two matches next week for a residential training camp before the team departs on Christmas day for Managua. The two games are carded for December 27th and 30th.

Saintfiet spoke about his selection for the training squad.

“It was a short period of time for me before I had to release a squad. It is naturally not easy if you have just arrived in the country as I prefer to have much more time to anaylzye and see the local leagues. I saw now most of the teams in the Pro League and also the Super League,” Saintfiet told TTFA Media.

“The squad is made based on my style of play but also on  consultation with several people of the technical committee, local coaches and other local people involved in football here. In the future we can also see players involved who were maybe not selected now  because then I will follow up the league more and know more about the individual players and their qualities and I would have more knowledge of the players in the local league and abroad.

“To me now it is a good moment in these sessions to see the players who play in the local league and some who play abroad who are available, to analyse to see if they fit into my thoughts on how to play and also their personalities and in a few days time the squad has to reduced,” Saintfiet said.

Notes

Carlos Edwards has made 88 appearances for Trinidad and Tobago and was a member of the 2006 World Cup Squad. He last played for T&T in an international friendly against Jamaica in November 2013.

This is Maurice Forde’s first invitation to the Men’s Senior Team. Hashim Arcia has already made appearances for the T&T Senior Team. Jomoul Francois is former T&T National Youth team player.

Training Squad

1. Jan Michael Williams – Central FC
2. Glenroy Samuel – Ma Pau Stars
3. Marvin Phillip – Morvant Caledonia United
4. Adrian Foncette – Police FC
5. Daneil Cyrus – W Connection
6.Sheldon Bateau – Krylia Sovetov Samara
7.Triston Hodge – Toronto FC II
8.Mekeil Williams – Colorado Rapids
9. Carlyle Mitchell – Seoul E-Land FC
10.Radanfah Abu Bakr – Sillamae Kallen
11. Alvin Jones – W Connection
12. Curtis Gonzales – Defence Force
13. Nathaniel Garcia – Central FC
14. Sean De Silva – Central FC
15.Hughtun Hector – W Connection
16. Maurice Forde – W Connection
17. Kevin Molino – Orlando City
18. Aikim Andrews – W Connection
19. Trevin Caesar – Orange County Blues
20. Cordell Cato – San Jose Earthquakes
21. Jomal Williams – Murcielagos FC
22. Hachim Arcia – Defence Force
23.Willis Plaza – Jabloteh FC
24.Shahdon Winchester – Murcielagos FC
25. Carlos Edwards – Ma Pau Stars
26. Joevin Jones – Seattle Sounders
27 – Aubrey David – Dallas FC
28 – Jomoul Francois – St Ann’s Rangers

nlcb-logo

TAGS

National Men's Senior TeamTom SaintfietTTFA
SHARE NOW 

Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2016, 10:05:05 AM »
good MLS representation.

“The squad is made based on my style of play but also on  consultation with several people of the technical committee, local coaches and other local people involved in football here.

anyone know what saintfiet's preferred "style of play" is?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2016, 10:46:17 AM »
Nobody knows what his style of play is nor will he divulge those details.. this team is selected by Shabazz and David john ...

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2016, 11:09:27 AM »
Fast and furious: Saintfiet drops Kenwyne to go for faster Warriors attack
Lasana Liburd  Wednesday 14 December 2016 Global Football, National Football, Volley 74 Comments

New Trinidad and Tobago National Senior Team head coach Tom Saintfiet made his first big call as Soca Warriors coach today—and it was a six foot three decision.

Saintfiet selected his first squad today and named 28 players to face Nicaragua in friendly internationals on 27 and 31 December. And, even with 16 players summoned from the local Pro League, there was no room for the giant Central FC forward who scored 16 goals in 35 matches under former coach Stephen Hart—albeit just two items from eight games in the Russia 2018 World Cup qualifying campaign so far.

Photo: Trinidad and Tobago captain Kenwyne Jones (right) holds off Dominican Republic defender César Garcia during 2017 Caribbean Cup qualifying action at the Ato Boldon Stadium in Couva on 5 October 2016. (Courtesy Nicholas Bhajan/Wired868)
Photo: Trinidad and Tobago captain Kenwyne Jones (right) holds off Dominican Republic defender César Garcia during 2017 Caribbean Cup qualifying action at the Ato Boldon Stadium in Couva on 5 October 2016.
(Courtesy Nicholas Bhajan/Wired868)
Jones scored just once in 2016, which was also a miserable year for the team.

Saintfiet revealed that Jones was informed he would not be selected last week, which would have been within a day or two of the Belgian taking over as head coach. And the new Warriors coach suggested that, although the door was not closed to the former Sunderland and Stoke City forward, he wants to tweak the style of play of the Trinidad and Tobago team in time for next month’s Gold Cup playoff matches against Suriname and Haiti on 4 and 8 January respectively.

“I had a personal meeting with Kenwyne last week and I discussed privately with him the reason why we took that decision,” Saintfiet told Wired868. “The criteria for the selection of players is our tactical ideas and choices we want to use against Suriname and Haiti. The next thing is the current physical and mental shape of the players in our knowledge…

“Kenwyne is not out of the squad for good. I will follow up with how he performs [with Central FC] and how he performs with [his new MLS employers] Atlanta.”

Jones, who scored Central’s decisive second goal in a 2-1 win over W Connection on Monday, leaves for pre-season with new United States Major League Soccer (MLS) franchise, Atlanta United FC, on 1 January 2017.

Photo: Trinidad and Tobago head coach Tom Saintfiet (right) and ex-TTFA general secretary Azaad Khan take in a Pro League contest between Central FC and W Connection at the Ato Boldon Stadium in Couva on Monday 12 December 2016. Kenwyne Jones scored a deft winner but was still excluded from the national side. (Courtesy Chevaughn Christopher/Wired868)
Photo: Trinidad and Tobago head coach Tom Saintfiet (right) and ex-TTFA general secretary Azaad Khan take in a Pro League contest between Central FC and W Connection at the Ato Boldon Stadium in Couva on Monday 12 December 2016.
Kenwyne Jones scored a deft winner but was still excluded from the national side.
(Courtesy Chevaughn Christopher/Wired868)
The next MLS season begins in March 2017. Trinidad and Tobago host Panama and Mexico on 24 and 28 March in two vital qualifiers, which could decide the country’s World Cup fate as well as Saintfiet’s short-term coaching future.

For now, Saintfiet believes that Trinidad and Tobago’s best chance of getting results is with speed upfront and Jones, a classic target man and set piece weapon, does not fit in.

Instead, he selected San Juan Jabloteh striker Willis Plaza and the overseas-based duo of Shahdon Winchester (Murcielagos FC—Mexico) and Trevin Caesar (Orange County Blues—USA). Caesar, a diminutive speedy frontman, is one of a half dozen players who are in their off-season at present.

“I want a lot of speed upfront and space to run into on the counter attack,” said Saintfiet. “But I do not want to say too much because [the technical staff of] Suriname and Haiti can read what I say.”

Saintfiet will decide on his new captain by Christmas.

“I have not yet an answer for the [identity of the] new captain,” said Saintfiet. “I want to talk better to the players… We still have some doubts about availability of players [for the Gold Cup playoffs].”

Photo: Trinidad and Tobago forward Trevin Caesar (right) takes the ball around St Vincent and the Grenadines goalkeeper Lemus Christopher during Russia 2018 World Cup qualifying action at the Hasely Crawford Stadium, Port of Spain on 29 March 2016. Trinidad and Tobago won 6-0. (Courtesy: Allan V Crane/CA-images/Wired868)
Photo: Trinidad and Tobago forward Trevin Caesar (right) takes the ball around St Vincent and the Grenadines goalkeeper Lemus Christopher during Russia 2018 World Cup qualifying action at the Hasely Crawford Stadium, Port of Spain on 29 March 2016.
Trinidad and Tobago won 6-0.
(Courtesy: Allan V Crane/CA-images/Wired868)
Orlando City midfield ace Kevin Molino is back in the squad after an internal two game suspension while there were recalls for Sean De Silva (Central FC), Alvin Jones, Hughtun Hector, Aikim Andrews (all W Connection) and Curtis Gonzales (Defence Force).

There were also intriguing call-ups for Defence Force playmaker Hashim Arcia, flying St Ann’s Rangers winger Jomoul Francois and versatile W Connection defender Maurice Forde. And, most of all, former 2006 World Cup and Sunderland flanker Carlos Edwards, who now represents Ma Pau Stars in the Pro League.

Edwards has over 80 National Senior Team caps but has not represented his country in three years.

England-based midfielder conductor Andre Boucaud, Eredivisie winger Levi Garcia and combative Belgium-based midfielder Khaleem Hyland were not named in Saintfiet’s first squad but the coach insisted that it was a matter of availability. He still hopes to have their services for the Gold Cup playoffs, if possible.

None of the four upcoming matches fall under the FIFA match window and clubs can decide whether they choose to release players to take part.

Photo: Trinidad and Tobago winger Levi Garcia (right) dashes past Costa Rica right wing back Christian Gamboa during Russia 2018 World Cup qualifying action at the Hasely Crawford Stadium on 11 November 2016. (Courtesy Sean Morrison/Wired868)
Photo: Trinidad and Tobago winger Levi Garcia (right) dashes past Costa Rica right wing back Christian Gamboa during Russia 2018 World Cup qualifying action at the Hasely Crawford Stadium on 11 November 2016.
(Courtesy Sean Morrison/Wired868)
However, Saintfiet said the United States duo of Neveal Hackshaw and Ataulla Guerra were simply overlooked at present.

Midfield anchor Kevan George, who is also in his off-season, ruled himself out of the Nicaragua games and will be left out of the Gold Cup playoffs as a result, since the new coach believes there will be insufficient time to get him in shape and fit him into his new tactics.

There were four W Connection, three Central and two Ma Pau players in the squad. Shahdon Winchester, Jomal Williams and Triston Hodge, who are on loan from Connection, were also selected.

There was no room for Defence Force striker Devorn Jorsling, Central FC attacker Marcus Joseph, Jabloteh wingers Nathan Lewis and Tyrone Charles or Mexico-based defender Yohance Marshall while Connection defender Jelani Peters is believed to be out due to injury.

World Cup 2006 striker Cornell Glen, who now plays professionally, was also overlooked although he was identified by Hart as a potential inclusion to help save Trinidad and Tobago’s faltering Russia 2018 World Cup chances.

Photo: Ma Pau Stars right back Carlos Edwards (left) gets past St Ann's Rangers defender Jameel Antoine during Pro League action at the Ato Boldon Stadium on 18 October 2016. (Courtesy Chevaughn Christopher/Wired868)
Photo: Ma Pau Stars right back Carlos Edwards (left) gets past St Ann’s Rangers defender Jameel Antoine during Pro League action at the Ato Boldon Stadium on 18 October 2016.
(Courtesy Chevaughn Christopher/Wired868)
(Trinidad and Tobago 28-man squad)

Goalkeepers: Jan Michael Williams (Central FC), Glenroy Samuel (Ma Pau Stars), Marvin Phillip (Morvant Caledonia United), Adrian Foncette (Police FC);

Defenders: Carlos Edwards (Ma Pau Stars), Daneil Cyrus (W Connection), Sheldon Bateau (Krylia Sovetov Samara—Russia), Triston Hodge (Toronto FC II—Canada), Mekeil Williams (Colorado Rapids—USA), Carlyle Mitchell (Seoul E-Land FC—Korea Republic), Radanfah Abu Bakr (Sillamae Kallen—Estonia), Maurice Forde (W Connection), Curtis Gonzales (Defence Force), Aubrey David (Dallas FC—USA);

Midfielders: Nathaniel Garcia (Central FC), Alvin Jones (W Connection), Sean De Silva (Central FC), Hughtun Hector (W Connection), Kevin Molino (Orlando City—USA), Aikim Andrews (W Connection), Cordell Cato (San Jose Earthquakes—USA), Jomal Williams (Murcielagos FC—Mexico), Hashim Arcia (Defence Force), Joevin Jones (Seattle Sounders—USA), Jomoul Francois (St Ann’s Rangers);

Photo: W Connection winger and former Trinidad and Tobago National Under-20 player Aikim Andrews (centre) tries to find way past a gang of Santos Laguna players during 2015/16 CONCACAF Champions League action at the Hasely Crawford Stadium in Port of Spain. (Courtesy Allan V Crane/Wired868)
Photo: W Connection winger and former Trinidad and Tobago National Under-20 player Aikim Andrews (centre) tries to find way past a gang of Santos Laguna players during 2015/16 CONCACAF Champions League action at the Hasely Crawford Stadium in Port of Spain.
(Courtesy Allan V Crane/Wired868)
Forwards: Willis Plaza (San Juan Jabloteh), Shahdon Winchester (Murcielagos FC—Mexico), Trevin Caesar (Orange County Blues—USA).

Share this:
Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)288Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)288Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)

WE...who is WE!!??? This man Belgian, not French....WHO IS WEEEE???
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2016, 11:23:32 AM »
This is Shabazz and the dictator team, the new puppet did not select anyone but one person which he points out..

If you support this, you indirectly support Shabazz and the dictator

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2016, 12:15:30 PM »
so much of what others (concerns) on this board were worried / voiced about in regards to when the Pres took office is becoming more and more clear... without apology too.  Can't believe I'm saying this, but it seems the Mayor would have been the lesser of the 2 evils.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2016, 03:37:16 PM »
Lasana Liburd  Wednesday 14 December 2016 Global Football, National Football, Volley 74 Comments

For now, Saintfiet believes that Trinidad and Tobago’s best chance of getting results is with speed upfront and Jones, a classic target man and set piece weapon, does not fit in.

“I want a lot of speed upfront and space to run into on the counter attack,” said Saintfiet. “But I do not want to say too much because [the technical staff of] Suriname and Haiti can read what I say.”

So... Kenwyne is... too slow??? Not fast enough???  ???
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2016, 07:25:46 PM »

Another lie, kenwyne is one of the fastest on the team... watch the thread with his results of the beep test in England.. SANTHIEF is a liar and puppet..

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2016, 08:07:15 PM »
That should tell you how much he knows about TnT football or how much film he has looked at. It seems as if someone is whispering in his ears that KJ slow but the reality of it is that KJ is a leader and can influence the team.....more than our mole can

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2016, 08:56:05 PM »

Another lie, kenwyne is one of the fastest on the team... watch the thread with his results of the beep test in England.. SANTHIEF is a liar and puppet..
??? ::) :frustrated:
Live large and prosper!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2016, 09:12:31 PM »

??? ::) :frustrated:

I know what coming, you will mention redknapp book with the beep test incident, which was infamous but that was then, once he puts his mind to it, he is very fast and has excellent fitness

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2016, 09:44:38 PM »

probably has to do with KJ being in support of coach Hart a while back

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2016, 11:17:14 PM »
This is Shabazz and the dictator team, the new puppet did not select anyone but one person which he points out..

If you support this, you indirectly support Shabazz and the dictator

Sometimes (a good bit of times imo) you does take it a little over board eh Contro, but i feel you here. We will continue to be sodomized by this corrupt administration if we support this 'team'. So win lose or draw I boycotting till all these croonies leave my team and or DJW is out of our football.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2016, 03:01:35 PM »
so how long jan have?

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2016, 04:00:26 PM »

Yuh doh have to tell me breds. That is why I was questioning the whole line of reasoning.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2016, 07:27:31 PM »

Yuh doh have to tell me breds. That is why I was questioning the whole line of reasoning.
He doh run with the ball, though. Which, I guess, is the only kinda forward certain Trinis can appreciate.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2016, 02:14:31 AM »
First we have to qualify for the Gold Cup and unfortunately we have not even done that yet.

Offline Tobago28

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2016, 07:57:03 AM »
The Belvian just land but he talking like he been in the rum shop for years...not even God can belp us..Russia 2018 over Gold Cup over

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2016, 11:49:40 AM »
The Belvian just land but he talking like he been in the rum shop for years...not even God can belp us..Russia 2018 over Gold Cup over

Nah even worse, he talking like a sugar plantation owner during enslavement

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2016, 12:44:24 AM »
Your thoughts Andre?

The sabotage is in full effect...

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2016, 06:17:35 AM »
Everybody has been up in arms about the team and its performances. They were calling for Kenwyne's head for a long time now. I find this line of reasoning questionable at least. Kenwyne was not performing as were other members of the team and the team needed a shake up. Let us see where the chips will fall before we condem.
Obviously He could not pick the squad...he just reach. Those who cant make the grade will be shown up......

Ah dont hear anybody complaining about Carlos Edwards and Cornell Glen being picked
He bring in defenders to replace Daneil Cyrus.....men still not happy
He bring in young players like Ford, Andrews and Gonzales who played in National youth teams already
He bring in hungry players like Roach

What allyuh really want boy ?????????????????????????????

The only question  want answered is why has Ramgitsingh not been given another chance.

1]; } ?>