March 28, 2024, 09:32:15 AM

Author Topic: T&T football fans bacchanal Thread.  (Read 6258 times)

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
T&T football fans bacchanal Thread.
« on: December 19, 2016, 04:59:28 PM »
Controversial (Gino)........PLEASE STOP!!

What begun as a thought provoking different perspective has mutated itself into the most ridiculous sequence of posts from an individual poster in the history of this site.

Everyone here loved Hart and most of us are not fans of DJW, but geez and ages, YOU ARE OVERDOING THE NONSENSE.

You are heaping so much heaviness and negativity on this team right now that you should be ashamed to call yourself a fan of TT football.

I have never seen so much base-less accusations and blatant lies before.  I sat back and listened to you a while now, but the shit is annoying now.  Imagine you accused DJW for being responsible for what happened with Kerron Cummings.  How low is that??

You have NO facts and you have NO insight...........you are just playing the fool.

I spoke to four players in the current training squad and are all in tune with the current coach. 

You said the following:

"Getting rid of Hart
Getting rid of kerron cummings
Getting rid of john bostock and Greg the keeper
Causing rift in team with coach and players - Molino and company
Getting rid of jones, Boucard and eventually Jan
Getting rid of guerra and others, who will not be called to play"

Let me correct you wit some FACTS

1.  Greg was contacted and his team refused to release him. 

2. Molino was given a 2 game ban and was promised a clean slate afterward.  He is simply getting that

3. Boucaud was contacted and not released by his club. 

4. Hyland was also not released by his club

Hart is gone, and as much as I didnt like how it happened, the writing was on the wall after that game vs Honduras.  LET'S MOVE ON AND SUPPORT OUR SQUAD.

You come screaming for financials as if someone has that information in their back pocket.  Asking a supporter of the current government for those figures is the most ridiculous thing i ever heard, lol.  Its the same internet that everyone has to use to find that type of info.  If its not there, then how the hell will anyone know that???

The players have moved on and they are currently in training.  Meanwhile, you on this website everyday making a fool of yourself with your nonsensical and baseless accusations.

I am no fan of DJW, he is an arrogant dictator, but the majority voted for him to chart the course of our local football and we have to abide by his tenure. 

It hurts my heart when i see men like Shabaaz in a senior position in our national football set up, but coming here and calling him names isnt helping the situation.

Give Saintfiet a chance...........dont bad talk the team hoping that he fails so you can say "I TOLD YOU SO"

Finally, i have no intention of being involved in any juvenile cyber war, so any attack on me will be ignored.

ah love it!!

« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 04:04:04 PM by Flex »
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Andre Samuel (ah love DJW)...... PLEASE STOP!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 10:27:17 PM »
Mr.3000 you really outdid yourself, you put a lot of effort into your thread, did it take you all day? Did you have the Dictator proof read it for you?

You know when Insider said you were the mouthpiece for the Dictator I suspected it, even doubted it at times, but after this thread I must say, Insider you know your stuff brother   :beermug:

So what was it that tipped the scale and made the Dictator breath down your neck that forced you to write this pile of shit?

Oh..... I think I know what it is, it's the questioning of how much money was allocated by the current government to the ttfa, via the MOS. Ladies and gentlemen, please pay close attention to the timing of Andres rant against me, it comes not long after another poster posted the financials and grants from the government from previous years.

Obviously people saw the financials and managed to post it, asking other posters locally could generate the answer in the event I missed it on the news, papers or another medium... or if the ttfa don't want to show it to the public... you're narrowed minded so I wouldn't expect you to understand that, so don't worry I excuse you for your ignorance  :o

Did I say the dictator shot kerron or did I say he was corrupt? I said not long after kerron was replaced and there were two other posters who said equally or more but yet you only call my name... interesting how I'm the only one mentioned when others believe something nefarious took place... nice try though, next time eat some garlic for that memory loss of yours..

You forgot Bostock... please update us on that, I hate critiquing incomplete work...

Wishing the team bad luck? Hmmm, okay if you say so seer woman... the only lies and bad luck I see coming from your boss, I haven't lied about anything, in fact I'm exposing the corruption in fact... so because you talked to 4 players and they are happy because if they are not happy they would be removed, you think that is a general consensus, what about kenwyne? He is a fool too? What do you think he would say?

:rotfl: your thread is a joke...

Everything I said over a year ago has happened, the only person with no insight and is being controlled is you brother..

You stay in the house, I'll remain in the field, I don't bow, remember that... God always reveals the truth...

Try harder next time, take some notes from the dictator... I'm sure he has some pointers for you...

« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 10:32:12 PM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Controversial (Gino)........PLEASE STOP!!
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 11:50:29 PM »
So your boss aka the dictator is now trying to muzzle Lasana because his corruption has been exposed and now he sent you to try and muzzle me as well lol you need to try harder (ah love djw)  :D

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Andre Samuel (ah love DJW)...... PLEASE STOP!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 11:52:25 PM »
you can't muzzle me Andre... nor can the dictator and his cabal muzzle Lasana...

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2016, 05:51:25 AM »
I'm with Andre on this.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2016, 07:45:26 AM »
Guys, lets not make this a public fight, you guys can debate via PM.

TY.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2016, 08:58:07 AM »
I firmly believe Insider meant Andre Baptiste and not Andre Samuel.

and lastly , agreed with Andre Samuel. Contro/Gino has always been a jackass . Glad he has not changed

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2016, 09:18:04 AM »
MIDFIELDER Sean De Silva is set for a two week long layoff, after allegedly sustaining a groin injury during a national team training session at the Manny Ramjohn Stadium, Marabella.
De Silva’s Central FC teammates - goalkeeper Jan-Michael Williams and midfielder Nathaniel Garcia, may be denied selection from the national team for next week’s international friendlies away to Nicaragua (on December 27 and 30). Central FC’s owner Brent Sancho, last Friday, revealed that he was told in no uncertain terms from Trinidad and Tobago team coach Tom Saintfiet that the trio had to participate in the training camp in order to merit selection.

Sancho fumed that the players were being forced to skip club duties for a camp, and matches, that do not fall on FIFA match dates.

The former T&T defender and Minister of Sport, in a telephone interview yesterday, stated that the trio were involved in a national team training session yesterday morning at Marabella.

“They trained Saturday, Sunday and Monday,” said Sancho. “My players were told that they have to go and train. Apparently they were told that if they play in the game (today for Central FC against Morvant Caledonia United), they’ll be dropped from the squad.”

Asked if Saintfiet’s directive will be strictly for the Central FC trio or the other Pro League players involved in the TT team training, Sancho replied, “it’s left to be seen what is the mandate for the other players. But he told the Central FC players that if they play, that they’ll be dropped from the squad.”

Sancho continued, “as I said earlier, no coach should be saying these kinds of things to their players. This is a man that’s trying to hold a training camp and (the games) are outside of FIFA dates. I’m absolutely flabbergasted that he’s carrying on in such a manner.

“We’ve tried to contact the management team but they’ve never returned my calls, never answered my calls. So it’s either their way or the highway.” There are Pro League matches today and Friday, and Sancho insists that he will like to have his players, particularly Williams and Garcia, available for domestic matches this week.

“Central’s position remains (the same),” stressed Sancho. “We have injuries, we have suspensions (to deal with). All we’re asking, and I’ll go back to the original letter we sent on Tuesday asking for some level of discussion where the coach can have an understanding of our position. We have allowed them to train Saturday and Sunday, and even (yesterday), the day before the game.

“We’re not acting in bad faith at all,” Sancho added.

“We’ve shown that we’ve acted in very good faith. But it’s the coach, and the Association, have given no response to say ‘look we understand your situation’.

You really have to question what is their motive. Is it really to select the best team to go to Nicaragua or is it to prove some sort of point that is not there? I don’t understand, I really am baffled. This is the first time, since the club is existing, that we’ve ran into this kind of situation.”

Manager Azaad Khan, commenting on the situation yesterday, remarked: “Remember at the end of the day the coach is in charge.” He added: “Talk to him (Saintfiet) and hear what he says.”

Efforts to reach Saintfiet up to press time proved futile as the TTFA press officer indicated he was resting.

Central FC   Brent Sancho   Sean De Silva   Tom Saintfiet
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2016, 09:19:16 AM »
 ::)  ;D  :rotfl:  :laugh: is bachannnnnnallll everywhere...even on SWO...ayeeeee look trouble in true Trinidad fashion...wheyyy de pooopcaaaannn

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2016, 10:34:09 AM »

TY.

I agree flex but I think you should direct it at Andre since he made it a point to start a thread on it... :D

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2016, 10:36:34 AM »
::)  ;D  :rotfl:  :laugh: is bachannnnnnallll everywhere...even on SWO...ayeeeee look trouble in true Trinidad fashion...wheyyy de pooopcaaaannn

I'm happy Andre showed his true colours and the people that side with him are also snakes in the grass as well

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2016, 11:04:42 AM »
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2016, 12:42:00 PM »
What begun as a thought provoking different perspective has mutated itself into the most ridiculous sequence of posts from an individual poster in the history of this site.

Everyone here loved Hart and most of us are not fans of DJW, but geez and ages, YOU ARE OVERDOING THE NONSENSE.

You are heaping so much heaviness and negativity on this team right now that you should be ashamed to call yourself a fan of TT football.

I have never seen so much base-less accusations and blatant lies before.  I sat back and listened to you a while now, but the shit is annoying now.  Imagine you accused DJW for being responsible for what happened with Kerron Cummings.  How low is that??

You have NO facts and you have NO insight...........you are just playing the fool.

I spoke to four players in the current training squad and are all in tune with the current coach. 

You said the following:

"Getting rid of Hart
Getting rid of kerron cummings
Getting rid of john bostock and Greg the keeper
Causing rift in team with coach and players - Molino and company
Getting rid of jones, Boucard and eventually Jan
Getting rid of guerra and others, who will not be called to play"

Let me correct you wit some FACTS

1.  Greg was contacted and his team refused to release him. 

2. Molino was given a 2 game ban and was promised a clean slate afterward.  He is simply getting that

3. Boucaud was contacted and not released by his club. 

4. Hyland was also not released by his club

Hart is gone, and as much as I didnt like how it happened, the writing was on the wall after that game vs Honduras.  LET'S MOVE ON AND SUPPORT OUR SQUAD.

You come screaming for financials as if someone has that information in their back pocket.  Asking a supporter of the current government for those figures is the most ridiculous thing i ever heard, lol.  Its the same internet that everyone has to use to find that type of info.  If its not there, then how the hell will anyone know that???

The players have moved on and they are currently in training.  Meanwhile, you on this website everyday making a fool of yourself with your nonsensical and baseless accusations.

I am no fan of DJW, he is an arrogant dictator, but the majority voted for him to chart the course of our local football and we have to abide by his tenure. 

It hurts my heart when i see men like Shabaaz in a senior position in our national football set up, but coming here and calling him names isnt helping the situation.

Give Saintfiet a chance...........dont bad talk the team hoping that he fails so you can say "I TOLD YOU SO"

Finally, i have no intention of being involved in any juvenile cyber war, so any attack on me will be ignored.

ah love it!!
:thumbsup: :beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2016, 01:06:47 PM »
I say the threads should merge since is the same ting.

Never a dull moment yes

The passion is undeniable....or obsession whichever.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2016, 01:20:06 PM »

This is where the focus should be.
Who exactly is this majority and what they have to say or what is their role in keeping who they voted for in line or accountable.

The media should put them in the spotlight or we interview them as a 1 year review of where things are heading. Compare results at all levels to previous years, list out achievements like the season pass and any other noteable setbacks. Management style could be there but that kinda subjective.

Publicly bashing DJW will only go so far and at some point if it has no tangible effect on things no need to listen right?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2016, 01:53:21 PM »
I say the threads should merge since is the same ting.

Never a dull moment yes

The passion is undeniable....or obsession whichever.

It better not merged... let Andre and his double crossers congregate in that thread... the road to righteousness could only be walked by the few, not the many...

A sell out is a sell out in all languages... djw trying to sue Lasana and stop his writing and he put up his dueon to try to do the same on the board..

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2016, 04:00:34 PM »

TY.

I agree flex but I think you should direct it at Andre since he made it a point to start a thread on it... :D

Contro, take this back stage please.

I really dont care who start it, take it back stage.

And I agree with Andre, to much negativity from you, I know you upset and you have your opinion, but we dont need the forum littered with constant nonsense or writing about the same stuff on different threads....

You made your point on many occasions and different threads and none was removed or edited, we allowed it because we try to keep decisions a little open and direct.

You've made good post in the past, so I know you are capable of posting some constructive criticism as well.

Both threads will be merged.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 04:11:09 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T football fans bacchanal Thread.
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2016, 05:19:08 PM »

TY.

And I agree with Andre, to much negativity from you, I know you upset and you have your opinion, but we dont need the forum littered with constant nonsense or writing about the same stuff on different threads....

You made your point on many occasions and different threads and none was removed or edited, we allowed it because we try to keep decisions a little open and direct.

You've made good post in the past, so I know you are capable of posting some constructive criticism as well.

:laugh: :laugh: bachaaaannnnnaaaaalllll... ok ah done  ;D

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2016, 05:20:11 PM »
Ok one more...young n d restless...socawarriors edition 😂😂 aaahahhhhhhaaaa...ok ah done now!! :rotfl:

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2016, 05:36:54 PM »

TY.

Tell Andre that first, since he started to write his bias rubbish...

Aren't you suppose to be neutral? He call out my name which you mandated not to happen and you're giving him a free pass? Bias towards posts brother...

That's not cool, furthermore, all my post have been factual and based on real observations, asking for ttfa allocations to coaches using the terms third world...

So I don't know what you're talking about... as far as I'm concerned, he's talking rubbish and everything said so far was fact and truth...

List the negatives? I dare all of you too..

Coach say third world, I condemned that
Ttfa have not revealed how much they've received, factual...
Everything I stated has happened, so what negative remarks are you referring to?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 05:45:05 PM by Controversial »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2016, 05:47:07 PM »

Everything I stated has happened, so what negative remarks are you referring to?

What did the coach say third world in reference to and can you post a recording/video of him saying it or are you just going by hearsay?
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2016, 05:56:18 PM »

What did the coach say third world in reference to and can you post a recording/video of him saying it or are you just going by hearsay?

Are you saying Sancho lied? And also Shabazz lied? So Lasana reported wrong?

Shabazz retracted his statement and if you ask Sancho I bet he would maintain what was said to him...

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2016, 06:18:19 AM »
Geez ..
Contro give is a rest for a lil bit nah man
 :banginghead:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2016, 06:46:45 AM »
Thank you Gentlemen for your passion. It is Christmas time and we will bury the hatchet and think of Peace and Light and just as the birth of a baby brings great joy and Hope. Let us HOPE that the new Coach will bring some light to our footballing darkness. We all loved Hart but forgetting what lies behind and pressing forward to what lies ahead with Positive energy and best wishes to our Team.
 Merry Christmas to my Forum family. We must learn to agree to disagree but in a civil manner.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2016, 06:56:16 AM »
Thank you Gentlemen for your passion. It is Christmas time and we will bury the hatchet and think of Peace and Light and just as the birth of a baby brings great joy and Hope. Let us HOPE that the new Coach will bring some light to our footballing darkness. We all loved Hart but forgetting what lies behind and pressing forward to what lies ahead with Positive energy and best wishes to our Team.
 Merry Christmas to my Forum family. We must learn to agree to disagree but in a civil manner.

:thumbsup: Merry Christmas to everyone.

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2016, 07:48:34 AM »
This back and forth and constant criticism of everything is getting ridiculous. True, we all have our ideas of how things should be.  I hate what is going on in our football, but at the end of the day, DJW is the constitutionally elected President and Sanitfiet is the coach. If anything, Kenwyne Jones proved by his statement what a decent human being he is and we could take his lead. I am here to support the our Warriors no matter who leads the team and the TTFA just like I have done in the past when I hated everything JW was doing. So, in the spirit of Christmas, let's hold fire for a few months and see the team through the CONCACAF Gold Cup qualifiers and the Hex. We will grade the administration and the coach later and give them what is due.
Merry Christmas everybody! Feliz Navidad!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihW56Xa3XGQ
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 07:50:47 AM by Storeboy »
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2016, 07:54:59 AM »
Trod carefully here Cowen. You'll be labelled one of DJW's minions who is hell bent on destroying Hart's legacy. You are officially now in Contro's bad book with a bullseye attached to your forehead. Welcome to the club!

Offline CAPITANO

• Full Warrior
  • I heart zaboka
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2016, 09:40:35 AM »
a lot of us liked Hart..he had a good run, but I think he got a bit predictable and showed no signs of changing, other teams started to figure us out.  Good luck to the new coach. might be the change we needed, but we don't know yet...lets wait and see....GO WARRIROS
WE JAMMIN STILL!!!!!!

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2016, 12:36:14 PM »
A lot of us liked Hart but I believe he had reached his limit and couldn't take the team any higher.

Martinique literally knocked out out of the 2017 Gold Cup and Haiti eliminated us from the 2016 Copa America.

What have we accomplished under Hart?

Did you see the type of football we have been playing in the past year, some of the players lost confidence in him and he kept using the same team all the time.

People liked Hart because the way he carried himself but at the end of the day, results matters and same goes for everyone else.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2016, 02:04:30 PM »
Martinique literally knocked out out of the 2017 Gold Cup

Really?  :o

The Trinidad and Tobago’s Senior Men’s Team will jet off to Nicaragua on the evening of Christmas Day, December 25th, to play that country’s Senior Men’s National Team in two international friendlies.

The games are slated for December 27th and 30th in Nicaragua and the T&T team will return home on December 31 to continue its build up to the two CONCACAF Gold Cup qualifying playoff matches against Suriname on January 4th and Haiti on January 8th at the Ato Boldon Stadium, Couva

Daz de 2019 Gold Cup bruh?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

1]; } ?>