March 28, 2024, 02:46:41 AM

Author Topic: T&T football fans bacchanal Thread.  (Read 6256 times)

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T football fans bacchanal Thread.
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2016, 03:35:36 PM »
Martinique literally knocked out out of the 2017 Gold Cup

Really?  :o

The Trinidad and Tobago’s Senior Men’s Team will jet off to Nicaragua on the evening of Christmas Day, December 25th, to play that country’s Senior Men’s National Team in two international friendlies.

The games are slated for December 27th and 30th in Nicaragua and the T&T team will return home on December 31 to continue its build up to the two CONCACAF Gold Cup qualifying playoff matches against Suriname on January 4th and Haiti on January 8th at the Ato Boldon Stadium, Couva

Daz de 2019 Gold Cup bruh?

It doesn't matter Palos, he didn't get us there, right?

We had two games to qualify against DR and Martinique now we have to go the long route

« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 03:37:39 PM by Errol »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2016, 03:37:11 PM »
Martinique literally knocked out out of the 2017 Gold Cup

Really?  :o

The Trinidad and Tobago’s Senior Men’s Team will jet off to Nicaragua on the evening of Christmas Day, December 25th, to play that country’s Senior Men’s National Team in two international friendlies.

The games are slated for December 27th and 30th in Nicaragua and the T&T team will return home on December 31 to continue its build up to the two CONCACAF Gold Cup qualifying playoff matches against Suriname on January 4th and Haiti on January 8th at the Ato Boldon Stadium, Couva

Daz de 2019 Gold Cup bruh?

It doesn't matter Palos, he didn't get us there, right?

We had two games to qualify against DR and Martinique.

Has the team been knocked out of the 2017 Gold Cup or not?  You made the statement....not me.

Answer the question
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2016, 03:38:15 PM »
No.

Ok, Hart didn't get us there.

That's better?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2016, 04:06:27 PM »
No.

So yuh admit yuh was talkin shit.

OK.

Now a few questions for you:

How many T&T coaches have gotten T&T to the knockout rounds in the CONCACAF Gold Cup?

How many have done so more than once?

How many have played Mexico and never lost to Mexico?

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2016, 04:10:44 PM »
No.

So yuh admit yuh was talkin shit.

OK.

Now a few questions for you:

How many T&T coaches have gotten T&T to the knockout rounds in the CONCACAF Gold Cup?

How many have done so more than once?

How many have played Mexico and never lost to Mexico?

The two games vs Mexico (2015) we did not need to win.

Didn't Mexico knock us out under Hart in the 2013 GC?

Winning meaningless games and not getting anywhere don't mean squat.

Making it to the qualifying stage is the best but nothing to brag about especially in a easy group stage, Bertile got us to the semis.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 04:36:08 PM by Errol »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2016, 04:13:32 PM »
Coaches who never lost to Mex? Maybe 2 or 3. I can't name them yet, though.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2016, 04:35:53 PM »
Deeks, he tie up heself.

:rotfl:

Palos, a quiz for you.

How many coaches can't beat Haiti and Martinique?

How many coaches get knocked out of the first round of the Caribbean Cup after ONE Game?

« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 04:37:42 PM by Errol »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2016, 04:56:58 PM »
Deeks, he tie up heself.

:rotfl:

Palos, a quiz for you.

Only 1.  Stephen Hart

How many coaches get knocked out of the first round of the Caribbean Cup after ONE Game?
Only 1.  Stephen Hart

You right bruh.  Big up

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2016, 04:58:24 PM »

People have short memory if they don't remember the brand we used to squeeze out prior to 2013.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2016, 05:01:01 PM »
and furthermore, how come all of a sudden we getting local camp to have all this bacchanal. I thought money was short for camps and friendlies for the locals

Anyhow...
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2016, 05:28:56 PM »
and furthermore, how come all of a sudden we getting local camp to have all this bacchanal. I thought money was short for camps and friendlies for the locals

Anyhow...

EXACTLY! IF Mr Hart was given the same support, none here would be talking shit bout he reach the limit and teams figure we out. PLUS.. the players could have given MORE on the blasted field (IMHO).

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2016, 05:50:26 PM »

Zoran Vranes, René Simoes, Ian Porterfield, Bertille St. Clair, and Everald Cummings all lost games to Martinique

Francisco Maturana, Wim Rijsbergen, Bertille St. Clair, Stuart Charles-Fevrier, Alvin Corneal, and others all lost games to Haiti
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2016, 06:03:49 PM »
Tallman, not got beaten, but can't beat especially in games that count.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2016, 06:06:47 PM »

Anyhow...

Hart didn't wanted a local core and he turned down friendlies because he wanted to play the same squad that let h8m down all the time.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2016, 06:10:53 PM »
Tallman, not got beaten, but can't beat especially in games that count.

Those games include Caribbean Cup games and Gold Cup games
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2016, 06:55:29 PM »

Anyhow...

EXACTLY! IF Mr Hart was given the same support, none here would be talking shit bout he reach the limit and teams figure we out. PLUS.. the players could have given MORE on the blasted field (IMHO).

Been preaching this the whole time..

They sabotage Hart and gave him no support, then undermine him and the players, then after they sabotage him they coming to say he failed..

But now they giving this fake coach all the support needed.. hypocrites and sell outs..

They do not love our nation nor football, yet fools like Andre coming to talk he rubbish.. steups

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2016, 06:57:13 PM »

Anyhow...

Hart didn't wanted a local core and he turned down friendlies because he wanted to play the same squad that let h8m down all the time.

The players even turned it down because it was overkill and wasn't feasible..

Lack of planning and no strategy involved and you have the nerve to say he turned down friendlies lol

Where allyuh does find these jokers

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2016, 07:35:29 PM »
So I hear they drop Williams, one of our best defenders, since I've been labeled as negative...

I'll be positive, on the bright side, we have Shabazz as our asst coach and he will fill that position faster than you can say ISIS...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2016, 10:47:19 PM »
AB.Trinis response sums up my viewpoint exactly:

Personally I advocated for Hart- I probably could do a search to find  when we began tooting his horn- for so many reasons I thought that we had finally found a coach who understood our game , our context and our players - I relished inthe early success he had with this team and with the program but then the wheels fell off. Reasons one can only surmise. I am not saying any coach is beyond reproach however inmyopinion, there appeared tobe external factors and disruptions which seeped into what was a cohesive unit.

I think the success of a team like this involves more than a coach and in my opinion  Coach Hart was not given the supports or treatment toco duct business to sustain success.  I think if all supports were given and tne results were not forthcoming I could see justifiable reasoning for dismissal.  I mean would it not have made sense to have a Terry Fenwick as a technical advisor or someone else with some credentials to work on Hart's team?  Surround the man with a supportive qualified staff and let's see what could have happened?

Players doing bs and getting reprimanded should not be seen as a slap on Harts tenure - why did the TTFA not come out and publicially denounce and take a strong stance aganist playes who demonstrated a lack of discipline? Why would certainly TTFA officials allegedly be interfering and soliciting players regarding coaching practices - utter unprofessional! So in many ways I think that Coach Hart is a good fit for TnT but I believe certain players let him down and certain personnel around him did the same -
Ironically it felt like a coup!!I would always continue to support our national teams but don't have to agree with some decisions- then again there may be things that they knew that we have not - I support  but will not blindly follow those who claim to lead.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 10:49:12 PM by Controversial »

Offline Tobago28

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2016, 04:24:58 AM »
AB.Trinis response sums up my viewpoint exactly:

Personally I advocated for Hart- I probably could do a search to find  when we began tooting his horn- for so many reasons I thought that we had finally found a coach who understood our game , our context and our players - I relished inthe early success he had with this team and with the program but then the wheels fell off. Reasons one can only surmise. I am not saying any coach is beyond reproach however inmyopinion, there appeared tobe external factors and disruptions which seeped into what was a cohesive unit.

I think the success of a team like this involves more than a coach and in my opinion  Coach Hart was not given the supports or treatment toco duct business to sustain success.  I think if all supports were given and tne results were not forthcoming I could see justifiable reasoning for dismissal.  I mean would it not have made sense to have a Terry Fenwick as a technical advisor or someone else with some credentials to work on Hart's team?  Surround the man with a supportive qualified staff and let's see what could have happened?

Players doing bs and getting reprimanded should not be seen as a slap on Harts tenure - why did the TTFA not come out and publicially denounce and take a strong stance aganist playes who demonstrated a lack of discipline? Why would certainly TTFA officials allegedly be interfering and soliciting players regarding coaching practices - utter unprofessional! So in many ways I think that Coach Hart is a good fit for TnT but I believe certain players let him down and certain personnel around him did the same -
Ironically it felt like a coup!!I would always continue to support our national teams but don't have to agree with some decisions- then again there may be things that they knew that we have not - I support  but will not blindly follow those who claim to lead.

Contro-

I hope people who are uncomfortable with you can recognize the core problem is that the Technical Director and Coaches are responsible for everything on the field. The President, Board and General Secretary are never supposed to be on the field but responsible for getting the resources to support all our national teams and youth development. Unfortunately, the big belly men will not stay in their lane, no professionalism resulting in poor governance

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2016, 09:19:09 AM »
Contro-

I hope people who are uncomfortable with you can recognize the core problem is that the Technical Director and Coaches are responsible for everything on the field. The President, Board and General Secretary are never supposed to be on the field but responsible for getting the resources to support all our national teams and youth development. Unfortunately, the big belly men will not stay in their lane, no professionalism resulting in poor governance

They won't because they too busy trying to give dat shit ingesting macjuel of a coach (and I use that term loosely) a chance.  Oh Hart reach he limits, yeah ok.  Dumbasses have grand illusions that despite all the interference, meddling and undermining that the team should perform normal and go beat USA in the US. Man lamenting over Martinique like we accustom demolishing them nah.  So distractions or not underperforming players or not we was supposed to come away with ah 5-0 victory.

Man could say anything they want I not givin out no f00kin chances, dis is not flikkin lotto! Haul allyuh ass wit da bullshit!

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2016, 11:04:20 AM »
Contro.. yuh get yuh pre-action protocol letter yet?  :rotfl:  :rotfl: Lawyer licking the stamp right now.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2016, 12:16:40 PM »
:rotfl: :rotfl:
Contro.. yuh get yuh pre-action protocol letter yet?  :rotfl:  :rotfl: Lawyer licking the stamp right now.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Consulting with teflon as we speak  :D

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2016, 12:47:59 AM »
Andre Samuel!!!!!!!!!!

Come out, come out, wherever you are  :D

1]; } ?>