April 16, 2024, 07:09:11 AM

Author Topic: If I was T&T players I would go on strike once David John Williams in power.  (Read 2650 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
If I was T&T players I would go on strike once David John Williams in power and never play for T&T again.

De man to bad mind and hard headed, he doing what he pleases and handling people with disrespect and he feel he don't have to answer to anyone. F00ck he, who the hell he think he is.

Why de f00ck he doh go St Lucia and carry Stuart Charles, W Connection and Earl Jean with him and develop them football and stop f00cking with ours.

T&T people to soft it good for we.

He set up a board that he could control and dominate.

He also have to much trust in Jamaal Shabaaz and Russell Latapy.

Latapy failed at every level as a coach for T&T.

Shabaaz is de same, he spent ova 10 years with T&T women's team and accomplish nothing. Imagine a terrorist to de TTFA advisor.

Ewing Davis, Dexter Skeene, Sharon O’Brien and Joanne Salazar is all dead beats. Joanne Salazar is a snake. How de f00ck these uneducated bitches get this job?

Muhammad Isa is ah 100 years ole what de f00ck he could do?

We all see what W Connection players already sabotaging DJW already, Mekiel, Jomal, Joevin and Cyrus all have no interest in T&T since DJW took ova.

De man making Joevin play for W Connection vs Haiti last week and yet he cah play for T&T, how? So he helping Haiti so T&T can fail so he could fire Saintfiet because Saintfiet dropping he players.

Ah hear DJW use to call Kevin Molino every week dissing Stephen Hart.

Tell me how de f00ck Shahdon Winchester make this team ova Kenwyne Jones?

We hire big women team coach and yuh cah hear nothing from she yet or she plans for de women team.

They get millions from de lottery board for de youth program and give a terrorist to run it, we cah hear nothing about it now.

Cummings might never get pick again.

What has T&T accomplish since DJW took ova !!!!!!!

Ova one year now and he did nothing !!!!!

Tim Kee was better, thats how bad this clown-John is.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 10:48:04 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
 :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
I pity the fool....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Been saying this from the beginning, don't know what lefty clapping now for... :D

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
How long is the tenure for the TTFA president?

In other words, when is the next election? Who are the possible candidates that may pose a credible challenge? Is anybody else genuinely interested?

Those persons should be mobilizing now, not to agitate, but to start to communicate their philosophy for the future and present an alternative. The removal of incumbency is anchored in a process and those persons need to start to address stakeholders earlier rather than later.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

In other words, when is the next election? Who are the possible candidates that may pose a credible challenge? Is anybody else genuinely interested?

Those persons should be mobilizing now, not to agitate, but to start to communicate their philosophy for the future and present an alternative. The removal of incumbency is anchored in a process and those persons need to start to address stakeholders earlier rather than later.
Stephen Hart should be the president .I think he is not a thief and has no hidden agendas .

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile

Stephen Hart should be the president .I think he is not a thief and has no hidden agendas .

no offence quags, but hart would be de bernie sanders of any ttfa elections. he would make all de fans feel good but wouldn't stand much of a chance with all de club owners. none of de vested interests would support him. and fans have zero leverage with de vested interests.

so de best thing is to start a "fire so and so" thread for each potential candidate.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Which TT players? If the 1st team goes on strike, DJW will bring in his W Connection players.. Which I think plays right into his paws

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Which TT players? If the 1st team goes on strike, DJW will bring in his W Connection players.. Which I think plays right into his paws

When half ah them from St Lucia.

At least people go see he real motive.

He really break something that was not great but was decent.

Even Jack Warner f00cking him up.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
He wants to use the competitive games to get his players more caps so they can get contracts.. Sounds a little fanciful. But I wouldn't put this idea past him.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
A players union would derail that trick by the dictator...

But wait, we don't have one  :D

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Yea boi, if Austin cud stupes at yuh..  :rotfl:

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Players union will never happen as long as the league is subsidize by the govt. Plus there are two govt teams in the league. They can't strike.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Yea boi, if Austin cud stupes at yuh..  :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Teflon is ah boss... :o

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Players union will never happen as long as the league is subsidize by the govt. Plus there are two govt teams in the league. They can't strike.

Not true... govts bail out all the time and their is still unions present, case in point, car unions...

Defence force and so forth can't strike but the rest can, if there was a players union in place...

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Players union still will not happen because them guys are not interested or not passionate about their welfare. The league is 10 teams, minus DF and Police.  Most teams have "foreign" players, so subtract them from this equation. If them guys were serious, the blacklisted 13 from the 2006 WC was the right guys to form it. They could have gone to the regular unions for some guidance and support. It would be nice for them to do it, but I don't know. It is long overdue

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
could a 'sports' union work? Basically one union representing all sports so there will potentially be a bigger membership pool to work with and hopefully more strength? I'd think other sports got their issues as well.

I guess you'd then have each sport fighting for leadership roles.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Players union still will not happen because them guys are not interested or not passionate about their welfare. The league is 10 teams, minus DF and Police.  Most teams have "foreign" players, so subtract them from this equation. If them guys were serious, the blacklisted 13 from the 2006 WC was the right guys to form it. They could have gone to the regular unions for some guidance and support. It would be nice for them to do it, but I don't know. It is long overdue

If I was running the pro league, I would make it into one big league, pro league as a premiership, with super as championship, then the rest under that in tiers.. with promotion and relegation.. I would also ban foreign coaches and players..

Mandatory u17s on every team and must play in final 11 with a healthy developmental team of u17s for every team, like a feeder system from the ssfl... get them out of that Intercol trap and into pro ball faster

No outside players, too much talent home to get a foreigner to take their spot, I would also open it up to the sons of ex pats, bring them home..

However, there would need to be a players union, complete with an agreement where army and police can co exist with a refining of their programs to gel with the rest of teams..
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 11:08:08 PM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
could a 'sports' union work? Basically one union representing all sports so there will potentially be a bigger membership pool to work with and hopefully more strength? I'd think other sports got their issues as well.

I guess you'd then have each sport fighting for leadership roles.

Great idea, it could work but only one problem, getting everyone to agree and selecting a union head, you will have football heads bawling, and cricket heads and so forth...

Separate players unions could avoid that bacchanal

Maybe having the separate players union having a mou that they will support one another and implement some minimums that are acceptable

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Not allowing "foreign" players can be done, but how would you like that our players not being allowed in EPL or Euro leagues, Mex or MLS? Viet Nam, India, China!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Not allowing "foreign" players can be done, but how would you like that our players not being allowed in EPL or Euro leagues, Mex or MLS? Viet Nam, India, China!

It wouldn't be forever an isolationist policy, only for the first 10 years to get back our local program in order..

People from Europe not running to Trinidad... people from the Mls not running to Trinidad.. nor china or India..

This is about taking care of our own first and foremost, improving the league to a standard like Europe and keeping the players locally in efforts to qualify always for the World Cup.. that is the goal, once we have our program back in order we will look at including a max outside player cap of one per team.. and that player should never be paid more than a local in any scenario..

We need to focus on taking care of our own instead of others...
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 01:36:32 AM by Controversial »

1]; } ?>