March 28, 2024, 05:44:57 AM

Author Topic: No time for a disciplinarian  (Read 3460 times)

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
No time for a disciplinarian
« on: January 06, 2017, 10:38:07 AM »
Tom Saintfiet is a much better coach than S Hart but he is not a good fit for TT I know that the coach's and the TTFA thinks that's what we need to pull these players up but if Tom Saintfiet continues TT would not have a team for March 24th TT is going to need its best players for the WC it is better they bring back Z Vanes who already knows TT culture and players and would not be dropping everybody for every little offense TT does not need a disciplinarian right now.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: No time for a disciplinarian
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 10:47:49 AM »
Tom Saintfiet is a much better coach than S Hart but he is not a good fit for TT I know that the coach's and the TTFA thinks that's what we need to pull these players up but if Tom Saintfiet continues TT would not have a team for March 24th TT is going to need its best players for the WC it is better they bring back Z Vanes who already knows TT culture and players and would not be dropping everybody for every little offense TT does not need a disciplinarian right now.

How have you reached this conclusion?
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 11:03:10 AM »

You're ah real dunce boy  :rotfl:

I can't believe it have men of your low iq involved in our football.. it's a joke  :D

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2017, 11:09:24 AM »
In the not too distant furture
All the rats will turn on one another
Who is left will try and jump of that sinking ship
The fat one's would make for good eating
Enjoy while it last
Remember who laughs last laugh best
You need to grow up...Ffisgone...Ha ha ha

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2017, 11:20:44 AM »
In the not too distant furture
All the rats will turn on one another
Who is left will try and jump of that sinking ship
The fat one's would make for good eating
Enjoy while it last
Remember who laughs last laugh best
You need to grow up...Ffisgone...Ha ha ha

These men are a bunch of sell outs, don't know how they can call themselves Trinis ....

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2017, 04:35:39 PM »
a man who park d bus against suriname.......who d fuuck is dis idiot....we could start banning idiot....this clown could be at d top of d list
I pity the fool....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2017, 05:06:49 PM »
Shabazz has already hinted that SANTHIEF will be replaced..  :D

They want to ensure we don't qualify with all this bachannal

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2017, 05:51:15 PM »
This should've been our year to qualify all they had to was stand pat and support Hart .But so bad minded and vindictive that now they have  to sit in the hot mess and eat the fruits of their deeds .
This administration messed with the golden generation that would be old by the next WC ,we might not qualify again till the 2030s or 2040s ,if ever.
But they had to give Sainfeit his shot to prove how good he was .
Also David and Jamal wanted do it their way as they were hellbent on thinking they had all the answers  and fixes when all they had to do was Nurture what was already in place .
Heartbroken 😭 World Cup is gone forever !
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 06:05:04 PM by Quags »

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2017, 06:24:41 PM »

based on what?

Offline Tobago28

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2017, 06:45:13 PM »
Saintfiet is an ASS, not a coach he win no where and can't even find Hart shoes much less walk in them

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2017, 08:19:36 PM »
This is the worst thread I ever see on this board. From content to timing.
And that takes some doing...

Take a bow ffisback. :applause:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2017, 08:36:10 PM »

buh AA!! look mih padnah! Yes true talk bro...and the players will all fall in a nice neat line behind Vranes too ... you nailed the problem right on the head.  btw who should  be the assistant coaches for Vranes?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2017, 08:51:06 PM »
This should've been our year to qualify all they had to was stand pat and support Hart .But so bad minded and vindictive that now they have  to sit in the hot mess and eat the fruits of their deeds .
This administration messed with the golden generation that would be old by the next WC ,we might not qualify again till the 2030s or 2040s ,if ever.
But they had to give Sainfeit his shot to prove how good he was .
Also David and Jamal wanted do it their way as they were hellbent on thinking they had all the answers  and fixes when all they had to do was Nurture what was already in place .
Heartbroken 😭 World Cup is gone forever !

I'm not heart broken, It was needed, to wake people up, they too stupid and docile ....

We had the best local coach to date and men throw it away because they sell out, money and greed trumps morality and their nation..

So everyone here who have their head in the sand need to think twice before they open their damn mouths and spew about how much they know about football, Andre tongue cut out as well as his supporters, but I had a feeling he would sell out too, he was a cool fella..

But money does change people and make them worse depending on the individual ... bottom line, the majority should rest with the ex pats with a local who will be willing to listen ... they can't run our football and even if they could, they would sell out because they are not patriotic

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2017, 10:24:52 PM »
  ffoncrack our 1962 Independence was a false flag, in 2017 we still subject to European colonists an house negroes running football/economy/etc...

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2017, 02:43:40 AM »
ff shoulda stay where he was, steups.

Offline R45

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2017, 09:53:11 AM »

You're an idiot

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2017, 02:06:21 PM »
Shabazz aka ffisback have nothing better to do with his time?

Hart was so busy with the team, he couldn't even post on here anymore.. yet this shithound have time to spread proganada

Offline Tobago28

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2017, 03:53:12 PM »
Ah copy that post from WIRED868 Blog about the article  "Suriname stun Saintfiet’s soldiers; Tyrone gem fails to save T&T in Gold Cup playoff"

Sean Powder Thursday 5 January 2017 at 12:44 pm

Tom Cat in bag has no tactical plan for this football team. He is a one trick pony of so called “discipline”.

Tom Julianus Maria Saintfiet has a tactical plan for getting National Team Coaching positions:

1. Enter a 3rd World country where people have a self-esteem problem due to oppression, slavery, colonialism and neo-colonialism

2. Immediately tell them the players and society they have no discipline because where ever you find black and brown people they believe that the workers have no discipline and society is lawless. Picking on the small guy the athlete usually works, never mention the administrators nor management.

3. Select a local team and isolate better foreign based talent as spoiled “boys”. The society will agree they have no discipline and too big for they britches. After all these black and brown people have “crab in barrel” mentality.

4. When the uproar comes because I am losing games blame the local players fitness and ability. Quickly, try to get the foreign based talent back.

5. Do my best to get to 90 days, after that they will fire me but have to pay my contract.

6. By the time they figure out what happened, I already inked a deal on another 3rd World FA.

TOGO
http://m.myjoyonline.com/marticles/sports/togo-coach-accuses-adebayor-of-indiscipline-

http://ghanasoccernet.com/emmanuel-adebayor-flashes-250000-rolls-royce-ghost-with-nigerian-musician-whizkid

MALAWI
http://www.nyasatimes.com/saintfeit-unveils-malawi-squad-axes-fischer-recalls-kanyenda-gaba/

http://independentnig.com/flames-players-at-war-with-saintfiet/#

BANGLADESH
http://www.thedailystar.net/sports/football/saintfiets-first-day-1252729

Folks, he has done this before because he understands psychology NOT football. Why you think he was laughing when DJW threaten him? Inside he saying thanks for the bravado of telling me your plan because I can now make adjustments to my plans. While DJW talking, Tom the Cat texting his agent to send out resumes in mid February.

The question is did our TTFA administrators that hired him know or understand the clever Belgian Waffle aka Tom the Cat in Bag?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2017, 05:09:50 PM »
Ah copy that post from WIRED868 Blog about the article  "Suriname stun Saintfiet’s soldiers; Tyrone gem fails to save T&T in Gold Cup playoff"

Tom Cat in bag has no tactical plan for this football team. He is a one trick pony of so called “discipline”.

Tom Julianus Maria Saintfiet has a tactical plan for getting National Team Coaching positions:

1. Enter a 3rd World country where people have a self-esteem problem due to oppression, slavery, colonialism and neo-colonialism

2. Immediately tell them the players and society they have no discipline because where ever you find black and brown people they believe that the workers have no discipline and society is lawless. Picking on the small guy the athlete usually works, never mention the administrators nor management.

3. Select a local team and isolate better foreign based talent as spoiled “boys”. The society will agree they have no discipline and too big for they britches. After all these black and brown people have “crab in barrel” mentality.

4. When the uproar comes because I am losing games blame the local players fitness and ability. Quickly, try to get the foreign based talent back.

5. Do my best to get to 90 days, after that they will fire me but have to pay my contract.

6. By the time they figure out what happened, I already inked a deal on another 3rd World FA.

TOGO
http://m.myjoyonline.com/marticles/sports/togo-coach-accuses-adebayor-of-indiscipline-

http://ghanasoccernet.com/emmanuel-adebayor-flashes-250000-rolls-royce-ghost-with-nigerian-musician-whizkid

MALAWI
http://www.nyasatimes.com/saintfeit-unveils-malawi-squad-axes-fischer-recalls-kanyenda-gaba/

BANGLADESH

Folks, he has done this before because he understands psychology NOT football. Why you think he was laughing when DJW threaten him? Inside he saying thanks for the bravado of telling me your plan because I can now make adjustments to my plans. While DJW talking, Tom the Cat texting his agent to send out resumes in mid February.

The question is did our TTFA administrators that hired him know or understand the clever Belgian Waffle aka Tom the Cat in Bag?

He hired a coach who is corrupt as he is to execute his plans...

The dictator is not dumb my friend, he knows exactly what he is doing

Offline Tobago28

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2017, 05:28:04 PM »

TOGO

MALAWI

BANGLADESH

Contro

I agree because no one is that stupid. They find the man that willing to be fired so they could put who they want after. We will lose the next two WCQ games, then hire preferred local coach to play the preferred players..laawd sent help

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2017, 05:41:09 PM »

TOGO

MALAWI

BANGLADESH

Contro

I agree because no one is that stupid. They find the man that willing to be fired so they could put who they want after. We will lose the next two WCQ games, then hire preferred local coach to play the preferred players..laawd sent help

Exactly what he is doing... which is all a part of the plan to sabotage our campaign..

Allyuh men need to think about it, why would a president undermine a coach that winning and can have a national team playing from behind and still have that confidence to win?

Why would you want to undermine that? Because it was deliberate, it wasn't just jealousy or envy, it was a sabotage .... after the ball we saw Hart having the team play in the gold cup and up to Haiti, why would you undermine that?

I listed the reasons in another thread as well as the sabotage along with it... it's not stupidity, it's his plan

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2017, 08:18:33 PM »

TOGO

MALAWI

BANGLADESH

Contro

Exactly what he is doing... which is all a part of the plan to sabotage our campaign..

Allyuh men need to think about it, why would a president undermine a coach that winning and can have a national team playing from behind and still have that confidence to win?

Why would you want to undermine that? Because it was deliberate, it wasn't just jealousy or envy, it was a sabotage .... after the ball we saw Hart having the team play in the gold cup and up to Haiti, why would you undermine that?

I listed the reasons in another thread as well as the sabotage along with it... it's not stupidity, it's his plan
you need to stop thinking so much and quit with the far fetched conspiracy theories. the truth is that hart only won 2 games for 2016 and conceded in all but one game. reject it if you may but your friend seven was running out of ideas and continued with a losing formula in spite of his lack of success, i call that hard headedness to his own detriment and the detriment of the team.

i believe that hart's firing was not unusual. DJW game him until the hex which i thought was quite noble of him, if he wanted him out that bad he would have fired him right after the usa game where we were drobbed 4-0, had that been mexico he would have been gone since that blunder he made in the gold cup to play his starting eleven after he already qualified. remember pachairto? he won the gold cup and was fired soon after, what did hart really win during his tenure that rendered him untouchable ?

he was beaten by jamaica in the caribean cup final, played with a full strength team vs mexico in the gold cup when he could have rested his starters after qualifying and used a second eleven to play an inconsequential game by giving valuable experience to the rookies, but instead he went on to use his first eleven and when the quarter final rolled around the lads were exhausted and dead on their feet.

these were the obvious blunders of your best mate steven hart, a coach with the least amount of clean sheets in the top ten teams in concacaf. hart did himself no favors and had it coming mate, live with it.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 08:30:56 PM by pull stones »

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2017, 10:51:33 PM »

TOGO

MALAWI

BANGLADESH

Contro

you need to stop thinking so much and quit with the far fetched conspiracy theories. the truth is that hart only won 2 games for 2016 and conceded in all but one game. reject it if you may but your friend seven was running out of ideas and continued with a losing formula in spite of his lack of success, i call that hard headedness to his own detriment and the detriment of the team.

i believe that hart's firing was not unusual. DJW game him until the hex which i thought was quite noble of him, if he wanted him out that bad he would have fired him right after the usa game where we were drobbed 4-0, had that been mexico he would have been gone since that blunder he made in the gold cup to play his starting eleven after he already qualified. remember pachairto? he won the gold cup and was fired soon after, what did hart really win during his tenure that rendered him untouchable ?

he was beaten by jamaica in the caribean cup final, played with a full strength team vs mexico in the gold cup when he could have rested his starters after qualifying and used a second eleven to play an inconsequential game by giving valuable experience to the rookies, but instead he went on to use his first eleven and when the quarter final rolled around the lads were exhausted and dead on their feet.

these were the obvious blunders of your best mate steven hart, a coach with the least amount of clean sheets in the top ten teams in concacaf. hart did himself no favors and had it coming mate, live with it.
The best post I have read on this site :chilling: :cheers: :salute:

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2017, 11:11:41 PM »

TOGO

MALAWI

BANGLADESH

Contro

The best post I have read on this site :chilling: :cheers: :salute:

And this is the worse thread I've read ever on this forum...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2017, 11:13:45 PM »

TOGO

MALAWI

BANGLADESH

Contro

You pom

TOGO

MALAWI

BANGLADESH

Contro

TOGO

MALAWI

BANGLADESH

Contro

You pompous fool, stop empowering this terrorist who committed high treason against our nation..

Take your head out of the dictators behind and open your eyes to what these sell outs are doing...

1]; } ?>