March 28, 2024, 08:17:22 AM

Author Topic: Haiti moves onto Gold Cup playoff, eliminating Trinidad and Tobago  (Read 4840 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Haiti moves onto Gold Cup playoff, eliminating Trinidad and Tobago
By Jon Arnold (goal.com)

Les Grenadiers knocked the Soca Warriors out of contention for the CONCACAF championship, but are yet to guarantee their own place in this summer's tournament.

Haiti's quest for a spot in the 2017 Gold Cup is still alive after Les Grenadiers topped Trinidad and Tobago 4-3 in extra time Sunday.

The result sends Haiti through to the fifth-place playoff against Central America's fifth place team, while Trinidad and Tobago is out of Gold Cup contention. The Soca Warriors hosted the tournament, which put the three best second-place teams from the third round of Caribbean Cup qualifying in a round-robin. Suriname beat Trinidad and Tobago in extra time in the opening match, but Haiti easily handled Suriname, conceding two late but still winning 4-2.

Needing a win by two goals, Trinidad and Tobago got off to a fast start, with Shahdon Winchester scoring in the opening minute. But young New York Red Bulls forward Derrick Etienne found a first-half equalizer. Winchester doubled his goal total for the day before the break only for Kervens Belfort to head in a free kick to again bring things level.

While Haiti could've scored an own goal late to lose the contest but advance on goal difference, interim coach Jean-Claude Josaphat had his side push for a goal only at the other end. In extra time, Belfort again headed in a goal, but Trinidad and Tobago defender Radanfah Abu Bakr, deployed as an emergency striker assisted Winchester, who again put the match back in the balance. Finally, former MLS defender Andrew Jean-Baptiste scored for Haiti and put the match out of reach.

Haiti now will wait for the fifth-place team from this month's Copa Centroamericana for a two-legged playoff to decide which side will capture the final spot in this summer's Gold Cup.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 09:16:24 PM by Tallman »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Haiti moves onto Gold Cup playoff, eliminating Trinidad and Tobago
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 10:10:26 PM »
WATCH: Comments from Head Coach Tom Saintfiet following Trinidad and Tobago’s 4-3 loss to Haiti
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qQn6c0hpvqY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qQn6c0hpvqY</a>
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 10:13:16 PM by Tallman »

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 11:04:37 PM »
Wow..I predicted 3-2 but a goal was taken away from Haiti I hear...

I can't believe Winchester scored 3 goals...that means that Haiti was not at full strength...

Anyway ...we still lost ..I said we would ..DJW is a crapeaud..a toad..he is de man who makin we look bad right now ...not me..

I dont know why allyuh on dis board so against me..but DJW is doing his wickedness in broad daylight fuh everybody to see and nobody could do anything to stop him.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 03:17:06 AM »

I can't believe Winchester scored 3 goals...that means that Haiti was not at full strength...

Anyway ...we still lost ..I said we would ..DJW is a crapeaud..a toad..he is de man who makin we look bad right now ...not me..

I dont know why allyuh on dis board so against me..but DJW is doing his wickedness in broad daylight fuh everybody to see and nobody could do anything to stop him.

There's no one who they are against more than me brother lol  :D

So I don't know where you're going with that rubbish... what you're saying is sense..

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 04:26:22 AM »

these days I find you making plenty sense

Offline Tobago28

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 06:30:39 AM »

Most people cant pull sense from nonsense

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Winchester hits hat-trick, but T&T eliminated from Gold Cup playoffs
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2017, 06:31:44 AM »
Winchester hits hat-trick, but Trinidad and Tobago eliminated from Gold Cup playoffs
TTFA Media

Trinidad and Tobago will not be going to the CONCACAF Gold Cup for a third consecutive time despite a happy birthday hattrick performance by forward Shahdon Winchester as Haiti pulled off a come from behind 4-3 victory over the hosts in the final CFU fifth place playoff match at the Ato Boldon Stadium on Sunday evening.

Needing to win by two clear goals to advance to the playoff with the Central American fifth placed team, T&T got a dream start when Winchester turned in a Nathan Lewis right side delivery in the 46th second of the match to put T&T 1-0 ahead.

T&T were left in the position of needing to win by two clear goals after losing 2-1 to Suriname on Wednesday and earlier losing 2-0 to Martinique in Fort-de-France in October.

Following the early goal on Sunday, Winchester had another chance to double the lead but saw his shot deflected and pushed wide by the Haitian goalie, from inside the 18, after he was sent through by Andre Boucaud in the 15th.

As Haiti struggled to handle to uptempo T&T start, Radanfah Abu Bakr brought the best out of goalkeeper Guerry Romondt who had to push over his powerful header from Tyrone Charles left sider corner in the 14th minute. So shaken were the Haitians by the T&T surge, that moments after that save Lewis had to point out to Ramondt that the resulting corner was actually being taken from the opposite end as the ‘keeper bounced in anticipation of a left side corner.

But lady luck would smile on the visitors when Aruban referee Ricangel De Leca ruled a free kick in Haiti’s favour when clearly Maurice Ford appeared to have been infringed. Haiti took the free kick quickly with T&T napping at the back and Derrick Ettienne curled a right footer into the corner past a hapless Adrian Foncette on 20 minutes. Moments earlier Carlos Edwards went down and had to be taken off with a groin strain and the T&T contingent complained that Haiti offered no fair play by failing to play the ball back to the hosts.

T&T would hit back in the 25th minute when De Leca blew against Romondt and gave a free kick to T&T inside the penalty area which an alert Andrews took quickly, slipping to an unmarked Winchester to side foot into the net for a 2-1 T&T lead. The Haitians protested vigorously, resulting in their equipment manager Jhonny Michel being ejected from the team bench.

The seesaw battle continued as Haiti grabbed a 39th minute equalizer when Kervens Belfort headed home on the near post from a left side corner. Two minutes later, Winchester, once again receiving a ball in a good position, got a shot off from a ball floated in from the right by Andrews but the effort was blocked by a Haitian defender.

Head Coach Tom Saintfiet introduced Cornell Glen early in the second half to bolster the T&T attack as T&T went in search of a two goal lead. Andrews had two cracks at goal, one saved and the other whizzing over the cross bar. Foncette pulled off a good save near the end to keep the scores tied and T&T took their feet off the gas realising that it was becoming harder to get the two-goal cushion as the clock ticked away. Haiti at least continued in good spirits as an own goal which could have led to a 3-2 win for them would also have sent them through on a better goal difference. But they stayed in the game and later put it out of T&T’s reach.

T&T went close early in extra time while Winchester also forced Romondt to save in the 103rd minute. Six minutes later, Romondt denied Lewis, pushing his cross off the crossbar.

T&T dwindled as extra time progressed and Haiti sealed the win with headed goals by Belfort, a glancing header in the 111th and Andrew Jean Baptiste in the 117th minute.  Both deliveries came from the left by Herold Charles.

Winchester grabbed his hattrick in between both goals when he dragged one home to tie the scores at 3-3 in the 112th after Abu Bakr, playing up top at the time, flicked one onto him.

At final whistle, Haiti prevailed 4-3 and they will now await the fifth placed finisher from the Central American qualifiers later this month.

Saintfiet later complimented his players for the fighting effort but was not pleased with the way the goals were conceded.

Trinidad and Tobago (4-2-3-1): 1.Adrian Foncette (GK); 2. Aubrey David: 11.Carlos Edwards (capt) (16.Alvin Jones, 21′), 6.Radanfah Abu Bakr, 7. Tyrone Charles 17.Maurice Ford (15.Hughtun Hector, 91′), 19.Kevan George, 14.Andre Boucaud; 8.Nathan Lewis, 18.Aikim Andrews (20.Trevin Caesar, 68′), (13.Cornell Glen 56); 10.Shahdon Winchester.

Subs not used: 21.Glenroy Samuel (GK), 5.Hashim Arcia, 9.Akeem Roach.

Head Coach: Tom Saintfiet (Belgium)

Haiti (4-2-3-1): 1.Guerry Romondt (GK); 21.Samuel Pompée, 16.Andrew Jean-Baptiste, 3.Mechack Jérôme (capt), 22.Christian Alex; 9.Kervens Belfort (5.Romilaire Ambroise, 114′);10.Hérold Charles, 15.Sébastien Thuriere (19.Listner Pierre-Louis, 18′), 17.Wilguens Aristide; 11.Derrick Etienne (2.Paulson Pierre, 92′), 18.Jonel Désiré.

Subs not used: 23.Valendi Odelus (GK), 4.Handy Delice, 6.Waldo Vernet, 8.Roberto Louima.

Head Coach – Jean Claude Josaphat (Haiti)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/EqesSQCCgiE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/EqesSQCCgiE</a>

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Winchester hits Hattrick but Haiti Advance!
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2017, 07:01:34 AM »
Winchester hits Hattrick but Haiti Advance!
TTFA Media.

Trinidad and Tobago will not be going to the CONCACAF Gold Cup despite a happy birthday hattrick performance by forward Shahdon Winchester as Haiti pulled off a come from behind 4-3 victory over the hosts in the final CFU fifth place playoff match at the Ato Boldon Stadium on Sunday evening.

Needing to win by two clear goals to advance to the playoff with the Central American fifth placed team, T&T got a dream start when Winchester turned in a Nathan Lewis right side delivery in the 46th second of the match to put T&T 1-0 ahead.

T&T were left in the position of needing to win by two clear goals after losing 2-1 to Suriname on Wednesday and earlier losing 2-0 to Martinique in Fort-de-France in October.

Following the early goal on Sunday, Winchester had another chance to double the lead but saw his shot deflected and pushed wide by the Haitian goalie, from inside the 18, after he was sent through by Andre Boucaud in the 15th.

As Haiti struggled to handle to uptempo T&T start, Radanfah Abu Bakr brought the best out of goalkeeper Guerry Romondt who had to push over his powerful header from Tyrone Charles left sider corner in the 14th minute. So shaken were the Haitians by the T&T surge, that moments after that save Lewis had to point out to Ramondt that the resulting corner was actually being taken from the opposite end as the ‘keeper bounced in anticipation of a left side corner.

But lady luck would smile on the visitors when Aruban referee Ricangel De Leca ruled a free kick in Haiti’s favour when clearly Maurice Ford appeared to have been infringed. Haiti took the free kick quickly with T&T napping at the back and Derrick Ettienne curled a right footer into the corner past a hapless Adrian Foncette on 20 minutes. Moments earlier Carlos Edwards went down and had to be taken off with a groin strain and the T&T contingent complained that Haiti offered no fair play by failing to play the ball back to the hosts.

T&T would hit back in the 25th minute when De Leca blew against Romondt and gave a free kick to T&T inside the penalty area which an alert Andrews took quickly, slipping to an unmarked Winchester to side foot into the net for a 2-1 T&T lead. The Haitians protested vigorously, resulting in their equipment manager Jhonny Michel being ejected from the team bench.

The seesaw battle continued as Haiti grabbed a 39th minute equalizer when Kervens Belfort headed home on the near post from a left side corner. Two minutes later, Winchester, once again receiving a ball in a good position, got a shot off from a ball floated in from the right by Andrews but the effort was blocked by a Haitian defender.

Head Coach Tom Saintfiet introduced Cornell Glen early in the second half to bolster the T&T attack as T&T went in search of a two goal lead. Andrews had two cracks at goal, one saved and the other whizzing over the cross bar. Foncette pulled off a good save near the end to keep the scores tied and T&T took their feet off the gas realising that it was becoming harder to get the two-goal cushion as the clock ticked away. Haiti at least continued in good spirits as an own goal which could have led to a 3-2 win for them would also have sent them through on a better goal difference. But they stayed in the game and later put it out of T&T’s reach.

T&T went close early in extra time while Winchester also forced Romondt to save in the 103rd minute. Six minutes later, Romondt denied Lewis, pushing his cross off the crossbar.

T&T dwindled as extra time progressed and Haiti sealed the win with headed goals by Belfort, a glancing header in the 111th and Andrew Jean Baptiste in the 117th minute.  Both deliveries came from the left by Herold Charles.

Winchester grabbed his hattrick in between both goals when he dragged one home to tie the scores at 3-3 in the 112th after Abu Bakr, playing up top at the time, flicked one onto him.

At final whistle, Haiti prevailed 4-3 and they will now await the fifth placed finisher from the Central American qualifiers later this month.

Sainfiet later complimented his players for the fighting effort but was not pleased with the way the goals were conceded.

Teams

Trinidad and Tobago: 1.Adrian Foncette; 2. Aubrey David: 11.Carlos Edwards (capt) (16.Alvin Jones 21st), 6.Radanfah Abu Bakr (vice-capt) (Yellow 88), 7.Tyrone Charles 17.Maurice Ford (15.Hughtun Hector 91st), 19.Kevan George, 14.Andre Boucaud; 8.Nathan Lewis, 18.Aikim Andrews (20.Trevin Caesar 68th), (13.Cornell Glen 56th); 10.Shahdon Winchester (Yellow 40).

Head Coach: Tom Saintfiet (Belgium).

Haiti: 1.Guerry Romondt; 21.Samuel Pompée (Yellow 85), 16.Andrew Jean-Baptiste, 3.Mechack Jérôme (capt), 22.Christian Alex; 9.Kervens Fils Belfort (5.Romilaire Ambroise 114th); 10.Hérold Charles, 15.Sébastien Thuriere (19.Listner Pierre-Louis 18th - Yellow 23), 17.Wilguens Aristilde; 11.Derrick Etienne (Yellow 88) (2.Paulson Pierre 92nd), 18.Jonel Désiré.

Subs not used: 23.Valendi Odelus (GK), 4.Handy Delice, 6.Waldo Vernet, 8.Roberto Louima.

Head Coach: Jean Claude Josaphat (Haiti).

Standings

P  W  D  L  F  A  Pts
Haiti  2  2  0  0  8  5  6
Suriname  2  1  0  1  4  5  3
T&T  2  0  0  2  4  6  0

Videos:

Match Highlights - Trinidad and Tobago vs Haiti

Saintfiet's Post Match Reactions after 4-3 defeat to Haiti

« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 10:58:11 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: Winchester hits Hattrick but Haiti Advance!
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2017, 07:23:59 AM »
By the way, Winchester scored a hat-trick on his 25th birthday yesterday !!!

Congrats and best wishes to him and what a way to spend it.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2017, 07:35:30 AM »
Happy Birthday Kid!

All the best to Haiti moving forward.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2017, 09:08:01 AM »
Winchester hits hat-trick, but Trinidad and Tobago eliminated from Gold Cup playoffs
TTFA Media

Trinidad and Tobago will not be going to the CONCACAF Gold Cup for a third consecutive time despite a happy birthday hattrick performance by forward Shahdon Winchester as Haiti pulled off a come from behind 4-3 victory over the hosts in the final CFU fifth place playoff match at the Ato Boldon Stadium on Sunday evening.

@TTFA Media: T&T qualified for the 2015 GC. Hence it is not accurate to say we have not qualified for a "third consecutive time". And we were at the 2013 tournament.

We demonstrate sportsmanship when others would not.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 09:13:47 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2017, 10:05:08 AM »
TTFA Media

@TTFA Media: T&T qualified for the 2015 GC. Hence it is not accurate to say we have not qualified for a "third consecutive time". And we were at the 2013 tournament.

We demonstrate sportsmanship when others would not.

The statement is actually correct, though easily misinterpreted. What he means to say is "We will not be making a third consecutive appearance".

Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2017, 10:22:25 AM »
The statement is actually correct, though easily misinterpreted. What he means to say is "We will not be making a third consecutive appearance".

The phrasing lends itself to confusion but I understood it. I think someone who doesn't follow our football could easily read it to represent what seeker pointed out tho, and for that very reason it needed to be phrased better.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2017, 10:29:41 AM »

The phrasing lends itself to confusion but I understood it. I think someone who doesn't follow our football could easily read it to represent what seeker pointed out tho, and for that very reason it needed to be phrased better.
Totally agree. Just wanted to point out that it wasn't actually incorrect.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2017, 10:55:02 AM »
WATCH: Comments from Extra Time TV’s Andre Sooklal and Kevon Campbell after Trinidad and Tobago’s 4-3 loss to Haiti

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ERCge5DPkis" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ERCge5DPkis</a>

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2017, 12:28:53 PM »
Sobering.....playing at home....and the opposition has no overseas players.

Final Points standing:
1. HAI 6
2. SUR 3
3. T&T 0
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2017, 12:31:14 PM »

Totally agree. Just wanted to point out that it wasn't actually incorrect.

My concern is that the content in question is an official communication from the federation. It should neither be subject to (mis)interpretation nor ambiguity.

We qualified for the 2007 GC, but did not qualify for the 2009 and 2011 tournaments. Had we failed to qualify for the 2013 GC, the sentence construction "Trinidad and Tobago will not be going to the CONCACAF Gold Cup for a third consecutive time" would have provided unquestionable accuracy in description.

suc·ces·sive
səkˈsesiv/Enviar
adjective
adjective: successive
following one another or following others.
"they were looking for their fifth successive win"
synonyms:   consecutive, in a row, straight, sequential, in succession, running
"three successive wins"

con·sec·u·tive
kənˈsekyədiv/
adjective
adjective: consecutive
following continuously.
"five consecutive months of serious decline"
synonyms:   successive, succeeding, following, in succession, running, in a row, one after the other, back-to-back, continuous, straight, uninterrupted
"share prices fell for three consecutive days"
antonyms:   nonconsecutive
in unbroken or logical sequence

However, having qualified for the event in 2013 and 2015, the sentence construction is wanting. The occasions on which we have failed to qualify for the GC are NOT consecutive occasions (times, appearances etc.) and the use of the negative recognizes only part of what is historically accurate.

I had to re-read the statement to discern the meaning you guys discerned.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2017, 12:32:48 PM »
HIGHLY ANNOYING & INSULTING how Andre Sooklal keeps referring to the national team as Trinidad.

Yuh is, or aspiring to be a journalist.  Get your facts correct nah man.  Jeezas  :cursing:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2017, 12:56:56 PM »
@'seeker: As I said the statement is easily misinterpreted and, like you and Scorpion, I agree that that phrasing/construction should not have been used.  :beermug:

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2017, 04:11:26 PM »
HIGHLY ANNOYING & INSULTING how Andre Sooklal keeps referring to the national team as Trinidad.

Yuh is, or aspiring to be a journalist.  Get your facts correct nah man.  Jeezas  :cursing:

Not offense but both of them are oblivious to what going on... they happy sitting on the fence and are dunces when it comes to actual football knowledge ....

So I stopped listening to them

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2017, 10:38:34 PM »
WATCH: Comments from Head Coach Tom Saintfiet following Trinidad and Tobago’s 4-3 loss to Haiti
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qQn6c0hpvqY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qQn6c0hpvqY</a>
it is really sad to see how the federation has demolished what was set in motion of the previous administration, and what is equally as sad is the way that they have set up this man to fail and to what avail i really don't know.

i wonder if this poor bastard knows what he got himself tangled up with? a whole bag of tangled up twine in a roaring tornado. good luck saint pete you will need it.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Winchester hits hat-trick, but T&T eliminated from Gold Cup playoffs
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2017, 10:58:49 PM »
TTFA Media

Saintfiet later complimented his players for the fighting effort but was not pleased with the way the goals were conceded.

Trinidad and Tobago (4-2-3-1): 1.Adrian Foncette (GK); 2. Aubrey David: 11.Carlos Edwards (capt) (16.Alvin Jones, 21′), 6.Radanfah Abu Bakr, 7. Tyrone Charles 17.Maurice Ford (15.Hughtun Hector, 91′), 19.Kevan George, 14.Andre Boucaud; 8.Nathan Lewis, 18.Aikim Andrews (20.Trevin Caesar, 68′), (13.Cornell Glen 56); 10.Shahdon Winchester.

Head Coach: Tom Saintfiet (Belgium)

Haiti (4-2-3-1): 1.Guerry Romondt (GK); 21.Samuel Pompée, 16.Andrew Jean-Baptiste, 3.Mechack Jérôme (capt), 22.Christian Alex; 9.Kervens Belfort (5.Romilaire Ambroise, 114′);10.Hérold Charles, 15.Sébastien Thuriere (19.Listner Pierre-Louis, 18′), 17.Wilguens Aristide; 11.Derrick Etienne (2.Paulson Pierre, 92′), 18.Jonel Désiré.

Head Coach – Jean Claude Josaphat (Haiti)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/EqesSQCCgiE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/EqesSQCCgiE</a>
it is absolutely amazing how they even select this foncette guy for national duty, the bloke is horrendous in every sense of the word. the first goal caught him off his goal line on the edge of the six yard box, who do we know in the modern game of football that stays off their goal line when a free kick is taken, who actually coaches these players on how to implement orthodox goal keeping measures?

on the last goal foncette is again on the front post off his line when the set piece was taken when he should have been on the far post ready to run in unto the ball, boy these guys drain me with their lack of awareness it ain't funny.

but on the bright side of thing we can use nathan lewis on the wing instead of cato or garcia. he is really dynamic and skillful. one for the present and near future.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 07:02:00 PM by pull stones »

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2017, 11:49:00 AM »
defence against free kicks needs real improvement.

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2017, 01:01:47 PM »
Mitchell had ligament damage, they sent him back on. Cornell with hamstring went on a hobble in the game. Four players with all hamstring injury?? And they bring in a trainer for this, where was he.

Where the doctor and physio now talking about professional integrity.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2017, 02:37:56 PM »
Mitchell had ligament damage, they sent him back on. Cornell with hamstring went on a hobble in the game. Four players with all hamstring injury?? And they bring in a trainer for this, where was he.

These are the questions that needs to be asked, why was Cornell allowed to play with a hamstring injury because while hobbling he could've tripped on himself, fall, hit his head and suffer a concussion. And why was Mitchell playing with a ligament injury? Where's the integrity towards our players well being?

I expect a resignation soon!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 02:39:46 PM by soccerman »

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2017, 03:31:09 PM »

These are the questions that needs to be asked, why was Cornell allowed to play with a hamstring injury because while hobbling he could've tripped on himself, fall, hit his head and suffer a concussion. And why was Mitchell playing with a ligament injury? Where's the integrity towards our players well being?

They used the Jan Williams supposed injury to fire Hart.

The only person that needs to go is John Williams.

And his sidekick (I can't call names) backstabbing him and he don't even know it, that how I got the news about Mitchell.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2017, 04:01:48 PM »

And his sidekick (I can't call names) backstabbing him and he don't even know it, that how I got the news about Mitchell.
Always some bacchanal with we football, who set up who or backstab who...in the end it don't really benefit anyone, we football suffer and it makes de country look bad.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2017, 07:12:31 PM »

Always some bacchanal with we football, who set up who or backstab who...in the end it don't really benefit anyone, we football suffer and it makes de country look bad.
that's so bloody true. how frigging sad.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2017, 07:29:20 PM »

that's so bloody true. how frigging sad.

Lol.. I forget that even "Hitler" had his Goebbels..

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2017, 12:43:28 AM »
There's no loyalty anymore and when there's is, it's for the wrong reason and aligned to the wrong people..

Where is the morality in our culture?

1]; } ?>