April 23, 2024, 01:38:04 AM

Author Topic: Tech Support  (Read 3096 times)

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
Tech Support
« on: October 12, 2005, 04:45:11 AM »
Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed  that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a  lot of space and valuable resources. In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Football 5.0, Hunting and Fishing 7.5, and Racing 3.6
I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favourite applications. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but the uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0. Please help!

Thanks,
A Troubled User. (KEEP READING)

REPLY:
Dear Troubled User:

This is a very common problem that men complain about.

Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an  OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!!! It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0. It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from  the system once installed.

You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this. Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under Warnings-Alimony-Child Support. I recommend that you keep Wife1.0 and work on improving the situation. I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation.

The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.
Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance. Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean and Sweep 3.0, Cook It 1.5 and Do Bills 4.2.

However, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program Nag Nag 9.5. Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0 !
WARNING!!! DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3. This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system.

Best of luck,
Tech Support
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Tech Support
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2005, 07:14:41 AM »
Feliz is now yuh sent this.
I install secratary with short skirt 3.3 and the thing come with virus and cause irreparable damage to mih operating system.
Went with wife version 2.0, having all kinda problems with efficiency of this program, slow speed etc. thinking about going back to secraty with short skirt 3.3 and damn the consequences
Ah want de woman on de bass

truetrini

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2005, 11:59:00 AM »
what about hard cuff 4.0/  Dat does wuk out all de kinks in wife 1.0, but sometimes it does involve a little liked application known as police 5.0 and jail 69.0

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2005, 08:35:59 PM »
lol. :rotfl: :rotfl: I know I am a nerd. I reading that and want to send it too all my Comp Sci friends.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline darrel3000

• Full Warrior
  • Go T&T Go!
    • View Profile
    • Professional Audio Sales & Live Event Production
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2005, 01:50:48 AM »
doh forget GOODBYE MONEY 9.9 as is often facilitated through GARNISHING.GOV
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? You must be the change you want to see in the world.
    -Mahatma Gandhi

1]; } ?>