March 28, 2024, 03:00:22 PM

Author Topic: Comedy central, TTFA takes center-stage.  (Read 5515 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Comedy central, TTFA takes center-stage.
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2017, 06:31:17 AM »
cc central, TTFA takes center-stage.
By Inshan Mohammed.

Stevie Wonder could see another hammer drop soon on the next coach after T&T's next two World Cup matches carded for late March. Unless !!! You're Russell Latapy of course. Then again, current W Connection head coach Stuart Charles-Fevrier’s name just fell into my hat, I meant pot.

Flex see this long time.

By de way, Dennis Lawrence break Tom Saintfiet record to be the fastest coach to get fired from T&T, de man eh even touch de ball and he get fired in a forceful way.

The TTFA is really run by a bunch of comedians.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2017, 02:51:07 PM »
And Latapy gets another T&T coaching job, now the Under 15 men's team head coach...

:devil:

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2017, 06:20:04 PM »
And Latapy gets another T&T coaching job, now the Under 15 men's team head coach...

d u15 have competitions comin up?, if he have actual time, and some games to build conditionin, he might actually be able to do someting with this......apart from d defensive frailty, we actually looked formidable against JA when he switch to dat 3-5-2 system in u17.....d mistake he make was takin off Benny when he did.

d youth system may be where he excels and I believe we could excel in 3-5-2/5-3-2 we jus have to drill it well we jus loss two WQC to teams playin 3/5 at d back wah we have to loose
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 06:26:53 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2017, 09:55:33 AM »

He mus-e woking for free when yuh see that.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2020, 04:29:38 PM »
Where is Russell Latapy now?

I've been away for a while?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2020, 07:49:26 PM »

Coaching Barbados national team.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2020, 11:31:16 AM »

Coaching Barbados national team.

Thanks.

Good luck to them.

;D

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2020, 07:44:54 AM »
Glad you guys are finally seeing the good Jack Warner did for T&T football.

Many have tried since and all fail big time.

T&T will never see another world cup at any level.

T&T will never host another world cup.

Under Jack Warner T&T accomplished a lot, like him or not.

He did what he had to do but gave back to T&T.

This article says it all, david john williams was a big failure and now he is using Infantino to take down wallace and company.

All these guys want to run football and they do not have the resources. Wallace and company intentions is good but they are to poor to run T&T football.

Jack Warner got you adidas and some of the best sponsorship deals in the history of T&T football.

Under Jack, T&T hosted two world cups.

Jack brought top teams to T&T too play.

Jack hired some of the best coaches to coach T&T.

John Williams is the Donald Trump of T&T football, you think Jack was bad, if Infantino gets his way john williams will be ttfa president by next election.

Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2020, 09:21:24 AM »

This article says it all, david john williams was a big failure and now he is using Infantino to take down wallace and company.

All these guys want to run football and they do not have the resources. Wallace and company intentions is good but they are to poor to run T&T football.

Jack Warner got you adidas and some of the best sponsorship deals in the history of T&T football.

John Williams is the Donald Trump of T&T football, you think Jack was bad, if Infantino gets his way john williams will be ttfa president by next election.

Dude,I know you are entitled to your opinion. Cool. But you have the gall to talk about the "good deeds" of Jack Warner. We paying for the sins of that f--ker. Don't try to sanitize the destructive moves he made that has now left our football in a free-fall.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2020, 09:50:32 AM »

you must be a big blasted troll to try and sell jack warner to anyone here on this forum, you have to know better. the comparison between warner and DJW is like comparing hitler to napoleon bonaparte, they were both terrible administrators who used football for their own purpose.

I specifically remember post World Cup performances and how disturbing it was for true football fans to watch a team that recently came back from the World Cup struggling and losing to haiti at home with a third tier team in the caribbean cup, and a string of awful results that followed on a steady declining roller coaster ride down hill, and all this was after a world cup, and a first world cup too booth of which we have not recovered from thus far.

IMO it would have done us a world of good had we taken all that money and effort we expended to go to a world cup and directed it towards sustainable youth football development with at least four live in academies and a proper under 14 and 18 league zonal league,

uniting the pro league and super league in a two tier system with relegation and promotion and bringing football back to the communities like the Jamaica model but with sustainable foreign sponsorship like nike, puma and adidas, and jack warner had the clout and the influence to make that happen but he blew it when his focus was all about his welfare and own ambitions both financial and political.

Mr warner also did nothing for caribbean football development when he had the largest block of votes in fifa and did not use it in an advantageous manner not to mention his influence over fifa as a vice president when he could have lobbied for a total separation from concacaf and formed our own confederation seeking at least 2 1/2 spots in the world cup.

I know it’s easier said than done but if I was in jack Warner’s shoes my region and to a larger extent my country would have been in tip top shape straddled with sustainable football development to the point where 80% of countries in our region would have the respect of the football world, and a strong inter caribbean club football league, but that’s just off the top of my own silly dream oriented head.

as for fat boy williams, he wanted to replace jack on our backs by using football for his own ambitions and advancement but he was far less influential and brilliant than jack warner, but both of them did not have football no where near their thoughts.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 10:02:06 AM by pull stones »

1]; } ?>