March 28, 2024, 06:50:41 AM

Author Topic: Why is the woman's coach for TT receiving twice the salary as the men's coach?  (Read 3281 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
I have no problem with the woman's coach receiving a high salary but why isn't that afforded to the men's coach in a qualifying year?

The dictator chose SANTHIEF at supposedly a bargain basement price, bawling no money which I know is a lie because he hasn't revealed how much allocation he has received from the govt for 2017. He did that because he is making his bribe and match fixing money to throw/sabotage games...

If he really didn't sell out he would have allocated more money to our men's team to retain Hart or would have replaced him with a top notch coach who they can more than afford.

This should tell you that he has ulterior motives to sabotage our chances. It's the logical explanation when examining the differences in salary and timing of his decisions.. if they are smart enough to select morace, they know what is good for our football, they are doing things deliberately to sabotage our chances.

As I said it is a culmination of factors involved here... morace is getting paid twice the amount and our men's team is in a qualifying year, the dictator refuses to spend the money he has and opts to not get the best available option, all translates to sabotage by him and his minions..

But why sabotage the team when greater money can be made? Well it's easy, he has sold out and a part of his deal is to sabotage the team and match fixing is a part of that... it's the only logical explanation to their behaviour..

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Because in TT we value the work of women!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Because in TT we value the work of women!

Bull, explain why our men's coach is not receiving an equal salary in a qualifying year when the dictator bawling no money which is a lie?

I am for women's rights and them getting equal pay but this is sabotage in regards to the men's program.. the dictator said he doesn't have the money for a good coach, that's another lie, he does but does not want to spend it because he was brought in to sabotage our team with Hart at the helm..

Allyuh men play blind to what is going on.. let theses crooks pull wool over your eyes

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Contro, I was being sarcastic on the women's salary issue. But Breds, don't tell us forumites that we blind and hard headed. Other than hiring a hit man to remove DJW who was elected by the committee in a democractic way, what are the options for removing the president of the TTFA. Go to FIFA ? What we telling FIFA? DJW bribe the committee to vote for him? So his election is null and void? Or as you saying, tell FIFA there is a cabal within FIFA that don't want TT to succeed. There is a fear of the Soca Warriors within concacaf, so they bribing DJW to have our players throw the games, so that DJW will get a huge kickback for us  flunking out the Hex? I could go on and on.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 03:50:37 PM by Deeks »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Contro, I was being sarcastic on the women's salary issue. But Breds, don't tell us forumites that we blind and hard headed. Other than hiring a hit man to remove DJW who was elected by the committee in a democractic way, what are the options for removing the president of the TTFA. Go to FIFA ? What we telling FIFA? DJW bribe the committee to vote for him? So his election is null and void? Or as you saying, tell FIFA there is a cabal within FIFA that don't want TT to succeed. There is a fear of the Soca Warriors within concacaf, so they bribing DJW to have our players throw the games, so that DJW will get a huge kickback for us  flunking out the Hex? I could go on and on.

Explain the salary difference and the Dictator not wanting to invest in a proper replacement? But yet he can spend the money on another coach who is not active and not engaged in a wc qualifying year?

Give your reasons why first and then I'll explain in detail what really going on...

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
DEEKS...Take meh stupid advice nah
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
DEEKS...Take meh stupid advice nah

And what is that? Ignore the thread?

Just like allyuh ignoring what going on down home and then bawling like some hogs to the slaughter after when you sit by and watch what going on without analyzing a damn thing..

People locally look for that because of whatever you implying above

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
this is a good sign. it gives an indication that djw would be willing to pay more for a coach if he can find one that will work under his constraints. this speaks to the question I posed in the other thread about what the current administration is willing to pay for a coach. so we know from this a coach could get more than saintfiet ..... however, troussier was out of reach. but there appears to be some latitude.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 11:18:38 PM by ribbit »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
this is a good sign. it gives an indication that djw would be willing to pay more for a coach if he can find one that will work under his constraints. this speaks to the question I posed in the other thread about what the current administration is willing to pay for a coach. so we know from this a coach could get more than saintfiet ..... however, troussier was out of reach. but there appears to be some latitude.

Your optimistic viewpoint of the dictator is touching.. it almost brought a tear to my eye...

There is no latitude, he's not willing to invest in a better coach or support Hart... his goal is not to get a good coach and qualify ... there's only one way to spell corruption...

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile

Your optimistic viewpoint of the dictator is touching.. it almost brought a tear to my eye...

There is no latitude, he's not willing to invest in a better coach or support Hart... his goal is not to get a good coach and qualify ... there's only one way to spell corruption...

If we accept de premise that djw "taking bribes" to make money when de team lose, what price this C-team getting? With no coach? Makes no sense.

Hanlon's Razor.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

If we accept de premise that djw "taking bribes" to make money when de team lose, what price this C-team getting? With no coach? Makes no sense.

Hanlon's Razor.

Check the odds on that Suriname match and check if you bet 100 on it what would be your return?

We will have a coach, qualifiers are not until march... the dictator announcing this week...

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile

Hanlon's Razor.

Check the odds on that Suriname match and check if you bet 100 on it what would be your return?

We will have a coach, qualifiers are not until march... the dictator announcing this week...

lololololololololololololololol.................So he's doing all this to bet against TnT games to win money
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

Hanlon's Razor.

lololololololololololololololol.................So he's doing all this to bet against TnT games to win money

Why don't you ask him or is he keeping you on a short leash?  :D

Match fixing is part of it you fool... did I say that was the only corruption involved here?

Take your meds before you come nah

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
You know what's funny about sell outs like Andre.. when you ask them to explain the inconsistencies and reasons for illogical decisions they have no answers .... :D but give you  :bs:

So Andre what is the reason the ttfa are not hiring a better coach and paying morace twice the amount when the men's team is in the thick of qualifying?

What is the reasoning behind that and the dictator lying about having no money for a decent men's coach?

Explain to the board...

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile

Hanlon's Razor.

Why don't you ask him or is he keeping you on a short leash?  :D

Match fixing is part of it you fool... did I say that was the only corruption involved here?

Take your meds before you come nah

contro, yuh see all de talk about kompromat in de news? if djw involved in match-fixing, whomever take that bet have it over djw. dey can pull de rug out whenever dey choose. it don't make sense for djw to get into this situation .... unless he either very trusting or very broke.

it looks like djw try for troussier and fail and didn't really have a plan b candidate so dey "choose" saintfiet. dey need to put de work in to get a better choice of candidates.

Offline CK1

• Sr. Warrior
  • Man of Faith and Integrity
    • View Profile
The women's coach and her staff are assigned to coach all of the women's programs, from U-15 to Senior team. That's a lot of work, hence the big $$$$.
Jesus Christ...King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
has she arrived as yet?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
The women's coach and her staff are assigned to coach all of the women's programs, from U-15 to Senior team. That's a lot of work, hence the big $$$$.

A plausible response finally but still doesn't explain the sabotage and neglect of the men's team in a qualifying year and the lies of having no money... people need to look st things from a wholistic perspective...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
has she arrived as yet?

Not that I have heard of... which begs the question, why is the men's them not being afforded the same care and is bring neglected and the lies of not having the funds...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Andre chew on this and smoke it:

Seeker just pointed something out that skipped my mind - Suarez can't make our short list but maturana can, the dictators reasoning for not choosing Suarez was because of his lack of English skills, yet maturana is also in the same boat but is on the short list..

Morace is nowhere to be found and hasn't started, yet we cannot afford a proper men's coach and the dictator living in the land of contradiction with Suarez and maturana... all roads lead to sabotage..

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Because she's more qualified than Saintfeit was in her field.

The real question is why the women's NT manager position was allocated a bigger budget than the men's National team manager. As they are similar positions, they should be allocated, and command, similar salaries for that reasons, rather than any gender issue.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Because she's more qualified than Saintfeit was in her field.

The real question is why the women's NT manager position was allocated a bigger budget than the men's National team manager. As they are similar positions, they should be allocated, and command, similar salaries for that reasons, rather than any gender issue.

We're saying the same thing essentially.. but the dictator has no plans to get the team it's best coach, he has ulterior motives

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ulterior motives or not. John Williams get ketch with he pants down. I think they have money to hire a big name coach. But which big named coach going to come to work under the terms and disrespect that were accorded to Hart and Saintfiet. The new coach will be handicapped with time constraint. He need time to look at some players. They will tell him, this player so and so. He might say I don't want him. I want Jan. Can DJW take that.  Any big name coming here will want a long term contract up to the 2022 WC. Meaning that coach will set the agenda to move forward with a development program from juniors to seniors. If DJW can't offer that, f--k him.

Offline CK1

• Sr. Warrior
  • Man of Faith and Integrity
    • View Profile
So why not just let the woman coach the men's team too? Use a Walmart strategy and get the most bang for your bucks! She has a Pro License, has coached two National Teams and a men's professional team. She has a contract already and an assistant; Latapy also has a contract so make him an assistant and there you have a coach and staff!!!! get on with it and done with all the small talk and search committee shinanigans :o
Jesus Christ...King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
So why not just let the woman coach the men's team too? Use a Walmart strategy and get the most bang for your bucks! She has a Pro License, has coached two National Teams and a men's professional team. She has a contract already and an assistant; Latapy also has a contract so make him an assistant and there you have a coach and staff!!!! get on with it and done with all the small talk and search committee shinanigans :o

Because the dictator don't want our football to succeed, people don't see that this man came in to sabotage our football.. people so damn blind on here lol

1]; } ?>