March 28, 2024, 06:00:08 AM

Author Topic: Dennis, we have real players to choose from.  (Read 4561 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Dennis, we have real players to choose from.
« on: January 23, 2017, 11:08:18 AM »
Goalkeepers:

Jan-Michael Williams, Marvin Phillips, Adrian Foncette, Glenroy Samuel, Greg Ranjitsingh.

Defenders:

Radanfah Abu Bakr, Sheldon Bateau, Aubrey David, Carlyle Mitchell, Noah Powder, Maurice Ford, Shannon Gomez, Tyler David, Yohance Marshall, Julius James, Jamille Boatswain, Jelani Peters, Curtis Gonzales, Triston Hodge, Weslie John, Gavin Hoyte, Jamal Jack, Alvin Jones.

Midfielders:

Joevin Jones, Kevan George, Khaleem Hyland, Andre Boucaud, Daneil Cyrus, Levi Garcia, Jomal Williams, Morgan Bruce, John Bostock, Nathan Lewis, Darren Mitchell, Hashim Arcia, Sean De Silva, Tyrone Charles., Aikim Andrews, Duane Muckette, Trevin Caesar, Nathaniel Garcia, Rundell Winchester, Hughtun Hector.

Forwards:

Kenwyne Jones, Shahdon Winchester, Shackiel Henry, Akeem Roach, Jerrel Britto, Jameel Perry, Cordell Cato, Ricardo John, Nicholas Dillon, Nathan Regis.

Would be nice to get Jonathan Glenn and Keron Cummings back.

Not sure if Lester Peltier, Mekeil Williams and Kevin Molino still interested in playing for T&T.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 11:09:27 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
Re: Dennis, we have real players to choose from.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 12:10:48 PM »
Goalkeepers:

Jan-Michael Williams, Marvin Phillips, Adrian Foncette, Glenroy Samuel, Greg Ranjitsingh.

Defenders:

Radanfah Abu Bakr, Sheldon Bateau, Aubrey David, Carlyle Mitchell, Noah Powder, Maurice Ford, Shannon Gomez, Tyler David, Yohance Marshall, Julius James, Jamille Boatswain, Jelani Peters, Curtis Gonzales, Triston Hodge, Weslie John, Gavin Hoyte, Jamal Jack, Alvin Jones.

Midfielders:

Joevin Jones, Kevan George, Khaleem Hyland, Andre Boucaud, Daneil Cyrus, Levi Garcia, Jomal Williams, Morgan Bruce, John Bostock, Nathan Lewis, Darren Mitchell, Hashim Arcia, Sean De Silva, Tyrone Charles., Aikim Andrews, Duane Muckette, Trevin Caesar, Nathaniel Garcia, Rundell Winchester, Hughtun Hector.

Forwards:

Kenwyne Jones, Shahdon Winchester, Shackiel Henry, Akeem Roach, Jerrel Britto, Jameel Perry, Cordell Cato, Ricardo John, Nicholas Dillon, Nathan Regis.

Would be nice to get Jonathan Glenn and Keron Cummings back.

Not sure if Lester Peltier, Mekeil Williams and Kevin Molino still interested in playing for T&T.

Glad yuh mention Duane Muckette
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 04:04:13 PM »
Nice list... Dennis has options as Hart did...

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 05:40:47 PM »
We need to play Greg Ranjitsingh.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 07:26:57 PM »
amen. i don't understand why hart was hesitant with this keeper but insisted with the goal leakers.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 07:42:57 PM »
amen. i don't understand why hart was hesitant with this keeper but insisted with the goal leakers.

He was never going to play the first time he was called up. Then when he was called up again, there was an availability issue. Can't remember if it was for the Guatemala and USA qualifiers or for the Caribbean Cup. Hart was impressed with him and I'm sure he would have eventually played.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 10:14:38 PM »
I don't know if it's too late for foreigners of T+T lineage to get on the team but the team needs a real Right back...Carlos too old and Cyrus....well I don't want to talk about Cyrus.

I feel they should bring Shaqeul Moore from Spain...I saw this kid play at Levante...he young,fast, game intelligent...

we hurting in this position and he is the answer.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2017, 10:48:41 PM »
Shaquel eh playing for TT. Why would he want to go thru all this nonsense with TTFA. His father went thru it. Now your want him to go thru it. Lightening striking twice.

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2017, 12:30:57 AM »
What's Muckette doing now. I had heard that he may be on the move but nothing ever came from that. I've seen him play a couple of times I really like him as well. He's a really composed MF.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2017, 05:30:31 AM »
What's Muckette doing now. I had heard that he may be on the move but nothing ever came from that. I've seen him play a couple of times I really like him as well. He's a really composed MF.

Last I heard he was looking to move from Portugal to Ecuador, but don't know if it's still in the works. He's another one of those full of potential, but that's about it. Hasn't done enough to warrant a call-up.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2017, 08:58:28 AM »
I don't know if it's too late for foreigners of T+T lineage to get on the team but the team needs a real Right back...Carlos too old and Cyrus....well I don't want to talk about Cyrus.

I feel they should bring Shaqeul Moore from Spain...I saw this kid play at Levante...he young,fast, game intelligent...

He does play right back as well https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaquell_Moore
However like Deeks said, I may not want to deal with all of our federation's drama. Our administration continues to make it difficult for coaches to recruit these types of players. I believe these types of players will have interest in playing for us if we were more competent and accommodating.

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2017, 10:04:29 AM »

It will take a Herculean effort to convince this young man and his family to play for TnT after how both his dad (Wendell Moore) and his uncle (Richard Goddard) were treated by previous administrations and now the conduct of this one. Can't see this happening tbh

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2017, 12:09:26 PM »

It will take a Herculean effort to convince this young man and his family to play for TnT after how both his dad (Wendell Moore) and his uncle (Richard Goddard) were treated by previous administrations and now the conduct of this one. Can't see this happening tbh
Don't see why it would be a problem. Unless he has other options to play International ball. He should be invited and encouraged to come. If he don't like it, then he don't come back. It's not like signing a contract where you committing yuh career. It is the highest level of football an individual can attain. I would pay for my kids to experience that, if they were that good.
 I have had just a slight taste attending Euro tournaments as a jnr and even doh I experienced some measure of discomfort and prejudice reppin this prov. it is one of my lasting memories, especially proving many ppl wrong and changing the mindset of many ppl on those trips. We need the ppl who know to teach the ppl who don't, otherwise how will it change. Hope he gives it a try. If the negatives supersede  the positives then don't go back, but at least wait till they do. We may need him, and could help his career/resume as well, he hasn't reached the top yet, maybe far from it, use us as a stepping stone. He may try and not even get picked, don't mean he not good, might just be chemistry or discomfort, or timing, but if he never tries, then neither he nor us will achieve anything. Encourage him to give it a shot, he deals with the coach and manager, not the politicians, at least, that's how it should be. Make the family proud, many choose to still live and work there, so it's not all bad.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2017, 01:05:39 PM »
We will have another "Me Mum" Mike Berry is already on it
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Tobago28

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2017, 01:26:10 PM »
Noah Powder can play right back and left back. He did both as well as a winger for New York Red Bulls II last season.

He is part of the U20s but might not sure if he is available as he is in France on trial with a top club.

Plus the father pissed how U17s treat his young brother, Samory last year.

We guh see.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2017, 03:29:35 PM »
Noah Powder can play right back and left back. He did both as well as a winger for New York Red Bulls II last season.

He is part of the U20s but might not sure if he is available as he is in France on trial with a top club.

We guh see.

Kind of same situation with Shaqueil Moore.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2017, 03:39:34 PM »

We guh see.

Kind of same situation with Shaqueil Moore.

The ttfa continues to impress

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2017, 03:52:52 PM »

We guh see.

Powder is on trial at Paris St Germain.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2017, 04:05:22 PM »

We guh see.

We guh see.

Powder is US born, right? If he impresses enough to make the first team on a consistent basis, bet your life Arena will go after him.

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2017, 04:19:59 PM »
Whether or not he makes it at PSG he will probably sign somewhere overseas. I remember reading something this past year that the Red Bulls had all but accepted the fact that he would try his luck in Europe. And he should recieve a call up. Ceaser gets regular call ups and Powder was on the best team in that league and got plenty of playing time.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2017, 05:05:28 PM »
Whether or not he makes it at PSG he will probably sign somewhere overseas. I remember reading something this past year that the Red Bulls had all but accepted the fact that he would try his luck in Europe. And he should recieve a call up. Ceaser gets regular call ups and Powder was on the best team in that league and got plenty of playing time.

Most of the time the US just caps our players so we don't get to cap them... undercutting our program ... I can only remember a few players even being mainstays on their national team of trini background going back to 89

Offline Sanchez

• Full Warrior
  • Numero Diez por siempre
    • View Profile
Any news on squad list?
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2017, 09:25:22 AM »
Fellas,

I am not hearing a squad list as yet for upcoming WC games, I am getting nervous.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Any news on squad list?
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2017, 09:38:36 AM »
The games is 6 weeks away pardner.

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2017, 02:11:39 PM »
But what the hell is Dennis doing?

Playing mas? Soaking in the carnival?

The dictator really playing mind games with people on here..

Nothing happening and the man almost here 2 weeks

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2017, 02:28:37 PM »
He must be doing video work ,text and calling players ,talking to past coaches ,getting his coaching team , this is quite a mess the heads of the TTFF left on the floor ,bucket loads of poop to clean up in there infinite wisdom .

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2017, 02:31:34 PM »
He must be doing video work ,text and calling players ,talking to past coaches ,getting his coaching team , this is quite a mess the heads of the TTFF left on the floor ,bucket loads of poop to clean up in there infinite wisdom .

You're assuming that, he could be limin and at fetes ....

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2017, 02:34:09 PM »
Dude ...

Well if that's the case then smooth sailing for the TNT Boatjammers

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2017, 02:38:45 PM »
Dude ...

Well if that's the case then smooth sailing for the TNT Boatjammers

We can only speculate right now breddah, because we are shut out from info because of the dictator

Nothing happening and Tallest flying in his asst sol at the 11th hour.. no staff has been named nor am I hearing anything from the ground

Not to mention the pro league winners not even getting paid lol

I bet you if it was connection who won, they would get their payment
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 02:52:23 PM by Controversial »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2017, 02:42:58 PM »
We can say he's gone silent ala The great disappearing Latapy until we've seen his grand unveiling .

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2017, 02:53:46 PM »
Besides Big Belly and ZZ Flop done screw up everything already ,they wanted to fire Hart and they did after that they had no plan .

Firing hart was part of the plan, part of the sabotage, now they bring in Lawrence to complete the sabotage because right now it seems like last minute planning

1]; } ?>