April 27, 2024, 05:36:03 AM

Author Topic: 3 things we need from we coach right away  (Read 1089 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
3 things we need from we coach right away
« on: February 02, 2017, 10:36:49 AM »
1. Organization, we need to play more organization football, one two three and build from de back and stop with de kick and boom. We have to learn how to play a simple triangle effectively, this is why Central American team does wood we, it hard to contain them quick one touch football. De way we does play makes is very easy to mark us because all teams need to do is suffocate we main passer of de ball and we team shut down, we have no other ideas or channels we could use to supply we forwards.

2. A formation to suit our players and not we opponent, why should we allow they to dictate how we play? We cant second guess our self. Look at Chelsea how they playing with 3 defenders dont matter who they playing, because they coach realize how to make that work with what he have and use players Matic and Kante in midfield to help the defence and forward line. De system Chelsea using is very effective, because they always have 3 man on the run or 3 man tacking, always 3 players around de ball. Watch de game again vs Mexico, de 4-4 tie and de 3-3 tie, we took it to them and attack from every angle, we did not give in. Hart had that team knocking some serious football.

______GK_______
RB____CB____LB
__DM_____DM
_RW___CM___LW
_____AM______
______CF______

3. Motive, de coach need to know how to get de best out of we players, like how Hart got it from Kenwyne and Cummings, or Beenhakker with his team. De coach need to build de players confidence and take chances with young players too, we tend to rely on to many ole stars who sucking de team. We need runners.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 10:44:17 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
Re: 3 things we need from we coach right away
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 11:53:59 AM »
Nice Sam.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 12:52:07 PM »
I like these formations but do we have the men who can play L/RWB because in these system ah back 3 actually becomes ah back 5 in defense,
I pity the fool....

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 03:55:35 PM »
Allyuh think he could do that in 5 to 10 days?

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2017, 04:26:23 PM »
nope......even Conte played 4-2-4 and 4-1-4-1 while drilling in the background.....thing is, where do u find the time to perfect it in a national setup....we would have to make real good use of the windows and pre WCQ periods to drill it.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 04:29:56 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2017, 09:41:34 PM »
nope......even Conte played 4-2-4 and 4-1-4-1 while drilling in the background.....thing is, where do u find the time to perfect it in a national setup....we would have to make real good use of the windows and pre WCQ periods to drill it.

We don't have the time and I don't know how Tallest will familiarize himself with the players since he hired an asst coach who knows nothing about them...

I hope Tallest has not begun to tow the line as it hints at in his interview with the press... nothing against sol but he knows nothing and according to him he's arriving very late in prep...

How is Dennis going to deal with this and prep the team... I would have assumed he would have held local camps to see what he has available to him but nothing ....

1]; } ?>