April 26, 2024, 06:10:11 AM

Author Topic: Thread for T&T vs Suriname Game (10-March-2017)  (Read 2459 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Thread for T&T vs Suriname Game (10-March-2017)
« on: February 16, 2017, 03:39:50 PM »
As usual, any updates/scores, shout-outs, reports, predictions, views, etc, on the T&T vs Suriname game at the Andre Kamperveen Stadium on the 10th of March 2017 will be posted here, this way, we can maintain the message board and not make it look too scrappy with un-necessary or related headlines and postings on game day.

For the internet users, you can follow the game at:

To be updated.

Possible Online Streams.

To be updated.

Possible TV Station.

To be updated.

Trinidad & Tobago Squad

Goalkeepers:

Jan-Michael Williams (Central FC), Marvin Phillip (Morvant Caledonia United), Glenroy Samuel (Ma Pau Stars), Adrian Foncette (Police FC), Andre Marchan (Defence Force).

Defenders:

Carlyle Mitchell (Unattached), Curtis Gonzales (Defence Force), Julius James (Central FC), Radanfah Abu Bakr (Unattached), Daniel Cyrus (W Connection), Jelani Peters (W Connection), Jesus Perez (W Connection), Triston Hodge (W Connection), Alvin Jones (W Connection).

Midfielders:

Keron Cummings (Central FC), Leston Paul (Central FC), Sean De Silva (Central FC), Akeem Humphrey (Club Sando), Jared London (Club Sando), Hughtun Hector (W Connection), Tyrone Charles (San Juan Jabloteh), Nathan Lewis (San Juan Jabloteh), Jomoul Francois (St Ann’s Rangers), Darren Mitchell (Central FC).

Forwards:

Jamille Boatswain (Defence Force), Hashim Arcia (Defence Force), Akeem Roach (Club Sando), Jameel Perry (Police FC).

Coach - Dennis Lawrence.

Suriname Squad

Goalkeepers

To be updated.

Defenders

To be updated.

Midfielders

To be updated.

Forwards

To be updated.

Coach - To be updated.

Updates to follow as we get more info, so keep checking back.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 04:00:17 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: Thread for T&T vs Suriname Game (10-March-2017)
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 03:40:24 PM »
Senior Men to face Suriname on March 10th in Friendly.
TTFA Media.

The Trinidad and Tobago Football Association has secured an international friendly for this country’s Senior Men’s Team next month.

Trinidad and Tobago Senior Team will travel to Paramaribo, Suriname to face the Suriname’s Senior Men’s Team in an international friendly on March 10th at the Andre Kamperveen Stadium.

This game will fall in line with team’s build up to the two 2018 World Cup qualifiers against Panama and Mexico on March 24th and 28th at the Hasely Crawford Stadium.

Head Coach Dennis Lawrence will commence a training camp on February 20th with a 27-man squad.

“I think is important is to work with the local players from now. The Pro League will be concluded on Sunday. So what I have done is selected the local players to work with the local players and to start building on some, so that these players will be able to push for a position on the team, come March 24,” Lawrence said at a Press Briefing on Wednesday.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 03:58:46 PM »
Nice to see a game lined up.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 04:06:41 PM »
wow this is the best local squad i've seen in a long long time. things already looking up. good to see leston, sean and cummings back in the setup.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 04:06:47 PM »

You excited about the grudge match? Perhaps I might be if we fly Saintfiet in, have him sit in de uncovered and face a mandatory commision of inquiry from fans there during and after the proceedings. He should also be made to join the queueing masses. Then after I would take him to a Riedoh-meet-Tom "meet and greet". Then I would fly him direct to Nicaragua and leave him there.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 04:10:22 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 04:13:03 PM »

You excited about the grudge match? Perhaps I might be if we fly Saintfiet in, have him sit in de uncovered and face a mandatory commision of inquiry from fans there during and after the proceedings. He should also be made to join the queueing masses. Then after I would take him to a Riedoh-meet-Tom "meet and greet". Then I would fly him direct to Nicaragua and leave him there.

Well 'seeker, I almost wet myself with this comment. Good one!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2017, 04:15:06 PM »

... and I would hand Sancho and Harrison full control of all in-country "hospitality arrangements".

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2017, 04:21:24 PM »

... and I would hand Sancho and Harrison full control of all in-country "hospitality arrangements".

hahahahaha SAVAGE!!

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2017, 06:09:16 PM »

Nice one Asylum.

How about, fly Saintfete and team Swaziland in for a friendly match before our WC game. We will remind him why he coaching Swaziland and not TT.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2017, 06:33:09 PM »

I was just happy for a match but with your version we could sell tickets and make $ on pay per view  ;D

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2017, 08:19:47 PM »
How about, fly Saintfete and team Swaziland in for a friendly match before our WC game. We will remind him why he coaching Swaziland and not TT.

If is dis squad dat named here....Swaziland just might win
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2017, 09:21:54 PM »
Optimistically speaking, can we get a match with the full squad?

Lasana and I were discussing and he thinks it may not be feasible due to the limited time Tallest will have with the full squad and will want to maximize that time to implement his style of play.. Lasana has a valid point ...

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2017, 09:36:30 PM »

Lasana and I were discussing and he thinks it may not be feasible due to the limited time Tallest will have with the full squad and will want to maximize that time to implement his style of play.. Lasana has a valid point ...

Welcome to the REAL WORLD of National Team coaching Dennis Lawrence

But

Go Brave. Put out yuh all local lineup against Panama and Mexico.  Yuh cyah say they wont be well prepared.

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2017, 09:46:54 PM »
The only bright side is the local league will be done in a week's time. The local could shift focus to national team football. That is, if you know who, don't come up with some 'bright" idea to create havoc. Then what about  locals getting a trial stateside. The US season about to start in a couple months.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2017, 10:11:28 PM »

Welcome to the REAL WORLD of National Team coaching Dennis Lawrence

But

Go Brave. Put out yuh all local lineup against Panama and Mexico.  Yuh cyah say they wont be well prepared.

:D why yuh promoting unprotected sex breds?

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2017, 10:15:50 PM »
It's good to see he's at least working with the locals and got a game against Suriname which should be decent for them. Ideally we will love the full team to get a friendly as well but it will be difficult to pull it off given the FIFA international window. We should've taken advantage of that during the winter break with the MLS and some European players available BUT as usual we were in limbo.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2017, 12:12:34 PM »

Well I have no expectations

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2017, 03:58:53 PM »
Darren Mitchell have been drafted into team.

1]; } ?>