April 25, 2024, 01:17:04 PM

Author Topic: Nathan Regis Thread  (Read 2678 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Nathan Regis Thread
« on: November 09, 2015, 12:03:09 PM »
Regis soars to success with Falcons
By Brian Lester (herosports.com)

Nathan Regis will no doubt go down as arguably the greatest men’s soccer player in Pfeiffer history. Only a junior, he is already tied for the most goals in program history with 49, and barring something crazy, he will break that record at some point in the near future.

Regis has scored 20 goals this season and said his playing experience over the summer in a professional development league has played an integral role in the success he has enjoyed during his senior season with the Falcons.

“The momentum from playing in the PDL over the summer was able to carry over to this season’s performance for me personally,” Regis said. “It was great to get experience playing against Division I players and prepared me for the season.”

Regis has helped the Falcons go undefeated through 15 games and put them in a position to contend for the national championship one more time.

“Our team has been successful because everyone went home and got prepared for this year,” Regis said. “We all came back with the right mindset and are thriving because of it.”

Regis has been making an impact since he arrived on campus. He scored 10 goals in his first season despite missing three games because of an injury and came through with 19 last year.

The work he put in during the offseason has made him even better this year.

“I have improved in my movement in the box and my technical footwork,” Regis said. “I attribute a lot of success to our great coaching staff, including coach (Bob) Reasso, because they are very knowledgeable and experienced. They have pushed me to go beyond expectations.”

Soon, Regis and the Falcons will turn their attention to the Conference Carolinas tournament and at making a run in the NCAA tournament.

Regis is confident Pfeiffer will thrive in the postseason and plans to do his part to help make it happen.

“I need to be more responsible with the opportunities I get,” Regis said. “Heading into tournament play, I have to finish all of the chances that come my way. As a team, if we continue to work well with each other and bring our A game each night, we should continue to be successful.”
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Nathan Regis Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 12:03:50 PM »
Regis becomes Pfeiffer's All-Time Leader in career goals
By Jeremy Zalacca (gofalconsports.com)

Nathan Regis' historic goal in the 86th minute broke a 37 year old record for most career scores as the tally gave Regis 50 strikes in 56 career matches and led the No. 1 Falcons (16-0) past Catawba (5-10), 4-1. Regis has the rest of this season and his senior year to make sure his record stands for at least 37 years.

"I couldn't do it without the commitment and fellowship of the team," commented Regis following the match. "It's a strike's sole duty to shoot and, in doing so, I have been able to score. Persistency always beats talent."

Robert Hinch scored his 49th and final career goal in 1978 and no one has been within 10 strikes of that total until Regis donned a Pfeiffer jersey. The Trinidad & Tobago native recorded 10 goals as a freshman and followed that with 19 tallies a season ago. Tonight, Regis notched his 21st goal of the season, leaving him one shy of tying David Smith's 1965 record for most goals in a single season.

Martim Galvao finished the contest with a goal and an assist for Pfeiffer who moves to within one win of a perfect regular season. Cristobal Allendes and Santi Moar each had a goal and Alex Stoiljkovic was credited with the assist on Regis' record breaker.

Tomas Correa moved to 7-0 in goal as the freshman made one save. Pfeiffer dominated the contest and outshot Catawba 27-5 on the evening, while taking a 9-1 advantage in corner kicks.

"You have to give credit to Catawba, they played very hard tonight," said head coach Bob Reasso. "That's how it goes when you are playing against a local team. I thought we could have scored a few more goals and made it a more comfortable win. On the whole, we will take the win and move on."

The Falcons look to finish the undefeated regular season with a matchup at Southern Wesleyan on Saturday at 3 p.m. The Warriors have a 9-4-1 overall record and are 4-3-1 in Conference Carolinas action. Pfeiffer can tie the record of 17 wins in a season with a victory on Saturday and are the only Division II team without a loss or a tie on the year.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 12:04:47 PM »
Pfeiffer's Nathan Regis headlines 2015 Conference Carolinas Men's Soccer Awards
conferencecarolinas.com

Pfeiffer forward Nathan Regis was voted the 2015 Conference Carolinas Men's Soccer Offensive Player of the Year, while Lees-McRae's James Abraham and Erskine's CJ Cluck were named the Conference's Defensive Player of the Year and Freshman of the Year, respectively. In addition, Pfeiffer's Bob Reasso was tabbed the Coach of the Year, the conference announced today.

Regis, a junior from Arima, Trinidad & Tobago, had a record-breaking season for the Falcons in 2015. On October 28, Regis broke the all-time record for most career goals as he notched his 50th career strike in just his 56th career match. On Nov. 3 against Barton, Regis topped the single season record for most goals that stood since 1965 as he recorded his 23rd tally of the year. He leads the nation in goals (23), goals per game (1.28) and total points (51).

A senior from Maidstone, England, Abraham appeared and started in 14 matches for the Bobcats. He anchored a defensive unit that ranked second in the conference with seven shutouts and only gave up 26 goals on the year.

Cluck, a goalie, played in all but 40 minutes between the pipes for the Fleet as the Greenville, S.C. native registered 83 saves, a 74-percent save percentage and two shutouts in the regular season.

In his third year at the helm for Pfeiffer, Reasso earned his first led the Falcons to a perfect 17-0 regular season and became just the 40th coach in NCAA history to record 400 career wins. After inheriting a 1-15 team, Reasso led his squad to a No. 1 national ranking for four consecutive weeks and a school-record for most wins in a season. Pfeiffer is the only team in the nation that hasn't lost or tied this season.

Joining Regis on the list of first-team forwards is teammate Jaime Siaj and the Limestone duo of Gui Machado and Harry Cooksley. Martim Galvao of Pfeiffer, and Williams Picoux and Tyler Agiovlassitis of Limestone made up first-team midfielders.

On the defensive side, Abraham was joined by Limestone's Lalaina Randriamanantena and Pfeiffer's Cristobal Allendes as first-team defenders, while Tom Godfrey of Limestone was the first-team goalie.

Men's All-Conference First-Team
Nathan Regis, Pfeiffer - Forward
Gui Machado, Limestone - Forward
Harry Cooksley, Limestone - Forward
Jaime Siaj, Pfeiffer - Forward
Martim Galvao, Pfeiffer - Midfielder
William Picoux, Limestone - Midfielder
Tyler Agiovlassitis, Limestone - Midfielder
James Abraham, Lees-McRae - Defender
Lalaina Randriamanantena, Limestone - Defender
Cristobal Allendes, Pfeiffer - Defender
Tom Godfrey, Limestone - Goalkeeper

Men's All-Conference Second-Team
Santi Moar, Pfeiffer – Forward
Jacob Copeland, Lees-McRae - Forward
Jorge Salvat, Limestone - Forward
Jorge Buzzo, Pfeiffer - Midfielder
Alex Stoiljkovic, Pfeiffer - Midfielder
Thomas Deeley, Lees-McRae - Midfielder
Sam Hibbert, Limestone - Defender
Dani Siaj, Pfeiffer - Defender
Kendale Liburd, King - Defender
Joe Pegg, Limestone - Defender
Jens Madsen Hordvik, Barton - Goalkeeper

Men's All-Conference Third-Team
Chris Hicks, King - Forward
Nick Fuller, Belmont Abbey - Forward
Pol Vassart, Lees-McRae - Forward
Eli Carrasco, King - Midfielder
Nathan Watt, Lees-McRae – Midfielder
Tolly Beatson, Barton - Midfielder
Fernando Tacuri, Mount Olive - Midfielder
Juan Sanchez, Pfeiffer - Defender
Sean Lockett, Mount Olive - Defender
Marvyn Rieger, Lees-McRae - Defender
Nicolas Dulac, Pfeiffer - Goalkeeper

Men's Soccer Regular Season Champions
Pfeiffer University

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 03:56:11 PM »
Nathan Regis is my neighbour from Trinidad.

Watch this youth, he playing for Pfeiffer University.

He eh know big dribbler but he could shoot, reminds me of Stern John in his MLS days.

He use to play ball with we when he was 13/14?? and use to handle he stories.

I eh see him play since he left T&T but if he continue he go be tops.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2015, 09:41:26 AM »

He eh know big dribbler but he could shoot, reminds me of Stern John in his MLS days.

He play secondary school ball? 50 goals in less than 3 seasons is really kind of amazing. Do we have other college based strikers with those kinds of numbers? Tallman...whey yuh?
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2015, 10:37:10 AM »

He play secondary school ball? 50 goals in less than 3 seasons is really kind of amazing. Do we have other college based strikers with those kinds of numbers? Tallman...whey yuh?

When I left T&T, he was still in primary school, but ah not sure, ah think he went Trinity?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2015, 06:03:55 PM »

1. He played for Trinity East

2. Joel Bailey scored 92 goals during his time at Wheeling Jesuit University. In the 2000 season he scored 36.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2015, 09:53:48 PM »

2. Joel Bailey scored 92 goals during his time at Wheeling Jesuit University. In the 2000 season he scored 36.
You had to look it up or you knew it offhand?
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2015, 05:46:10 AM »

I knew of some players who scored a lot of goals in College, but I had to look up the info to see if the numbers matched or exceeded Nathan Regis'. There is Keith Williams II who scored 65 goals at University of Maine at Fort Kent. I'm sure there are more.

Offline CK1

• Sr. Warrior
  • Man of Faith and Integrity
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2015, 08:44:06 AM »

I knew of some players who scored a lot of goals in College, but I had to look up the info to see if the numbers matched or exceeded Nathan Regis'. There is Keith Williams II who scored 65 goals at University of Maine at Fort Kent. I'm sure there are more.
This is a good discussion: Garth Pollanais scored 88 goals in 86 games in three years at Erskine college. In his senior year he scored 34 goals. Brian Haynes also played at Erskine and scored 61 goals in 3 years. We've had so many players excel in the US college game it would take a lot of work to find some of these stats.
Jesus Christ...King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2015, 03:02:13 PM »
Regis named Southeast Regional Player of the Year
By Jeremy Zalacca (gofalconsports.com)

Seven Pfeiffer men's soccer players were selected to the Conference Commissioner's Association (CCA) All-Region team, highlighted by junior Nathan Regis being selected as the Southeast Regional Player of the Year.

Regis' record-breaking season saw him shatter the school mark for most goals in a season (29), most points in a season (65) and most career goals (58). Regis leads all of Division II in goals scored and points as the Trinidad & Tobago native was also named Conference Carolinas Player of the Year.

On top of being Player of the Year, Regis was one of four players earning First Team All-Region selections. Joining Regis are: Jaime Siaj, Martim Galvao and Cristobal Allendes. Being selected to the First Team qualifies you for All-American consideration.

Three more Falcons found spots on the Second Team. Goalkeeper Tomas Correa, forward Santi Moar and defender Dani Siaj.

Additionally, head coach Bob Reasso was named NSCAA Regional Coach of the Year yesterday as the Falcons continue to receive accolades.

To see the entire All-Southeast Region team, click here.

Pfeiffer takes on Charleston (WVa) in the Final Four on Thursday night at 6 p.m. with a spot in the National Championship game on the line.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2015, 09:42:56 AM »
Allyuh watch this youth, Nathan Regis and Noah Powder, 2 youths to watch.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2015, 12:07:13 PM »
Regis brace leads Pfeiffer to NCAA DII crown
uslpdl.com

Pfeiffer University’s scoring machine delivered one final time this season as Nathan Regis (Charlotte Eagles) scored two goals to lead his side to a 4-0 victory against Cal Poly Pomona on Saturday in the 2015 NCAA Division II Championship at the Ashton Brosnaham Complex in Pensacola, Fla.

Regis was named the tournament’s most outstanding offensive player and he broke another Falcons record, setting the mark for most career points with 141, topping the previous mark of 137 set by Robert Hinch in 1978.

Regis, who scored the game’s opening third-minute goal and then pushed the lead to 3-0 when he converted a penalty kick in the 61st minute, was quick to pinpoint his teammates for setting up his staggering offensive numbers.

“My teammates are very talented and selfless,” Regis said. “They don’t hog the ball at all. They distribute the ball and try to set up their teammates. Once you share the ball, it always gets back to you when it needs to. As a forward, you just have to keep making runs and distributing the ball and everything will come to you to finish.”

Pfeiffer (25-0-0) becomes the first undefeated champion in DII since Southern Connecticut State’s 20-0-0 run in 1999 and is the third program to accomplish this feat. The other perfect season was Lock Haven’s 21-0-0 campaign in 1980.

Pfeiffer Head Coach Bob Reasso’s side jumped out quickly and was in control from the start as Regis and Jaime Siaj scored back-to-back goals for a 2-0 lead in the opening five minutes.

“We were able to get behind them early a couple times, and I think Regis’ and Siaj’s finish really set us off and gave us confidence,” Reasso said. “The first goal of the match always means so much.

After Regis’ PK, Martim Galvao added the team’s fourth goal in the 63rd minute for the nail in the coffin and the third perfect season in DII history.

Regis led all DII players with 32 goals this season.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2015, 12:24:21 PM »
Congrats Regis, well done to you and your school on your NCAA title  :applause:

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2015, 02:20:01 PM »
Regis brace leads Pfeiffer to NCAA DII crown
uslpdl.com

Pfeiffer University’s scoring machine delivered one final time this season as Nathan Regis (Charlotte Eagles) scored two goals to lead his side to a 4-0 victory against Cal Poly Pomona on Saturday in the 2015 NCAA Division II Championship at the Ashton Brosnaham Complex in Pensacola, Fla.

Regis was named the tournament’s most outstanding offensive player and he broke another Falcons record, setting the mark for most career points with 141, topping the previous mark of 137 set by Robert Hinch in 1978.

Regis, who scored the game’s opening third-minute goal and then pushed the lead to 3-0 when he converted a penalty kick in the 61st minute, was quick to pinpoint his teammates for setting up his staggering offensive numbers.

“My teammates are very talented and selfless,” Regis said. “They don’t hog the ball at all. They distribute the ball and try to set up their teammates. Once you share the ball, it always gets back to you when it needs to. As a forward, you just have to keep making runs and distributing the ball and everything will come to you to finish.”

Pfeiffer (25-0-0) becomes the first undefeated champion in DII since Southern Connecticut State’s 20-0-0 run in 1999 and is the third program to accomplish this feat. The other perfect season was Lock Haven’s 21-0-0 campaign in 1980.

Pfeiffer Head Coach Bob Reasso’s side jumped out quickly and was in control from the start as Regis and Jaime Siaj scored back-to-back goals for a 2-0 lead in the opening five minutes.

“We were able to get behind them early a couple times, and I think Regis’ and Siaj’s finish really set us off and gave us confidence,” Reasso said. “The first goal of the match always means so much.

After Regis’ PK, Martim Galvao added the team’s fourth goal in the 63rd minute for the nail in the coffin and the third perfect season in DII history.

Regis led all DII players with 32 goals this season.

this guy could get drafted
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2015, 02:47:35 PM »
this guy could get drafted
He stands a very good chance.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2015, 04:45:33 PM »
Congrats to Regis. Titles are nothing to be sneezed at. :applause:

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2015, 05:20:57 PM »
Congrats!!!!!

Offline loyalist

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2015, 09:50:20 PM »
Once he is healthy he will get drafted. The only thing is with who.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2015, 10:04:09 AM »
Nathan Regis named NCAA Division II Player of the Year
gofalconsports.com

Junior forward Nathan Regis of Pfeiffer University (N.C.) headlines the 2015 Division II Conference Commissioners Association Men's Soccer All-America First Team as the Ron Lenz National Player of the Year.

Regis, of Arima, Trinidad & Tobago, guided Pfeiffer to a perfect 25-0 record, capped by a 4-0 victory over Cal Poly Pomona in the Division II national championship game on Dec. 5 in Pensacola, Fla. The D2CCA Southeast Region Player of the Year led NCAA Division II in goals (32) and points (71).

Pfeiffer added two more players on the first team in sophomore midfielder Martim Galvao and junior defender Cristobal Allendes. Galvao scored 38 points on nine goals and 20 assists, while Allendes spearheaded the Pfeiffer defense.

The trio were also named NSCAA First Team All-Americans last week.

Sports information directors from NCAA Division II schools and conferences sponsoring men's soccer selected the D2CCA All-America teams. The process begins at the regional level with all first team All-Region picks advancing to the national ballot. This is the 10th year of the CAA Division II Men's Soccer All-America and All-Region teams. A total of 52 student-athletes filled out the three teams and honorable mention selections.

The Division II Conference Commissioners Association encourages and promotes Division II athletics and high standards of sportsmanship as important elements of higher education. The CCA is a key communications link among the conferences as they discuss views, policies and regulations that impact Division II intercollegiate athletics and works closely with the NCAA as a communications channel to NCAA Division II member colleges and universities.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2015, 10:18:36 AM »
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2015, 10:27:47 AM »
Congratulations Regis, well done on this tremendous accomplishment because that's as stellar a season and performance as one can have :applause:

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2016, 10:40:49 AM »
Nathan Regis identified as a top prospect for next year’s MLS SuperDraft.

The forward from Trinidad & Tobago led his team to a national title and led the nation with 32 goals in 2015. In his career, he has 61 goals in 65 games. Sure, it's Division II, but ever heard of a player named Tesho Akindele?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2016, 12:35:14 PM »
There is a lot of daylight between now and next year. There are also no guarantees. What are his plans in the interim?

Offline loyalist

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2016, 02:22:12 PM »
This player continues to be impressive. 83 games played 81 started 81 goals scored. 20 goals and 7 assist so far this season for his University. He should be 24 by now. I say get him in the mix, just apart of the national player pool.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2016, 10:58:32 AM »
Pfeiffer striker Nathan Regis maintains prolific pace with Falcons
By Ashley Mahoney (The Charlotte Post)

Nathan Regis is a scoring machine for the Pfeiffer Falcons.

Regis, a senior striker who wears a No. 9 jersey symbolic of a top offensive threat, has 81 goals and 26 assists for Pfeiffer, which is trying to repeat as Division II national champion.

“We know Sasa’s [Regis’ nickname] number speaks for itself,” said junior Jaime Siaj. “He’s the top scorer for the league and in the history of the school. He’s doing a brilliant job for us.”

Regis, who has 20 goals and seven assists this season, is looking to match last year’s 32 goals and seven assists. With the postseason underway, he’s closing in on both. Pfeiffer, the top seed in the Conference Carolinas tournament, hosts No. 5 Lees-McRae Nov. 3 at 7 p.m.

“My goal for the season was 30. I want to get 100 career goals. I never want to stop. I don’t want to set any limits. I just want to keep working hard, and get whatever I work for.”

Regis, who was last year’s national player of the year, scored a hat trick in the Falcons’ 7-1 win against Barton in the tournament quarterfinals Monday, hit one from the penalty spot and two from the run of play.

“It’s not always easy to get back in that rhythm, because you can get a little cocky and cognizant of just winning easily,” Regis said. “It’s kind of more difficult to be No. 1 and to come off a good season, to actually get in the rhythm of working hard and respecting your opponent. That’s what it started from. Coach [Bob Reasso] wanted us to come out in the first half and work hard to get the goals in so that other people can play. Since he told us that, we executed it well.”

Said Reasso: “He got three goals tonight in a short period of time, which really set us off for two reasons. One, we took him off so we could rest him, and two, we took him off to respect our opponent, too. There’s no reason to leave our leading scorer on after he had a hat trick. I thought that would be disrespectful.”

Said senior striker Santi Moar, who scored two goals against Barton: “He not only gives us goals, but assists also. He’s very good with his feet, and very good in the air—he wins everything. Hopefully we can use him and go forward in the tournament.”

Regis has a contagious energy, which translates into his style of play. He made first team all-Conference and all-state, earned Conference Carolinas Player of the Year, as well as Conference MVP last season. 

“It’s like if you have an opportunity to score you score, and if not, pass it to me, I’ll score,” Regis said. “This season, we definitely want everyone to get on the scoring board. That really helps to know that I’m not the only threat—to know that people will be worried about other people instead of just me. It’s really good to know that anyone can score.”

At 6-foot-2, Regis had the size and athleticism as a freshman, but has since fine-tuned his technique.

“He came with great physical tools,” Reasso said of the Offensive MVP of last season’s NCAA tournament. “I think he’s developed tremendously technically. He’s also a tactically better player. He understands the game very, very well now. Goal scoring is instinctive to him to an extent, but it’s also something that you can get better at by training. He’s gotten much better at it.” 

Coming off a 19-goal 10-assist sophomore year that earned him MVP of the Conference Carolinas tournament in 2014, Regis spent the summer of 2015 with the Charlotte Eagles in the USL PDL. When Regis’ teammates joined the Eagles last summer, he trained with MLS clubs like Sporting Kansas City.

“Sasa is a great player,” Reasso said. “He’ll be playing in the professional level next year—somewhere.”

Said Regis: “I’d definitely say the MLS is kind of calling. I’ve been in trials with Sporting Kansas City. It went well, and I really like the atmosphere, but anything in football is really good for me, once God gives me the opportunity.”

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2016, 03:47:30 PM »
WATCH: Nathan Regis, Pfeiffer University’s #9 is worth talking about.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/AQIpvZ0Vbck" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/AQIpvZ0Vbck</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2016, 04:12:26 AM »
Surprised he was not at least  invited to the MLS  combine
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2016, 06:28:53 AM »

The names released so far are only from Division I schools. Pfeiffer University is Division II. There will be more names added to the list.

Offline Tobago28

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2016, 06:30:52 AM »

That's an initial list for Division I. Regis plays in DII, I am certain he will lead that list

1]; } ?>