March 28, 2024, 12:24:33 PM

Author Topic: Thread for T&T vs Barbados Game (10-Mar-2017)  (Read 10428 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for T&T vs Barbados Game (10-Mar-2017)
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2017, 06:28:15 PM »
Dudes, leave the man alone. I enjoy his commentary  Is real kicks. I understanding everything he saying. Wha happen? All yuh want English commentators. This is Trini. Not the EPL. I think allyuh a bit harsh on the 3 commentators. Andre is real friggin kicks.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2017, 06:33:46 PM »
Dudes, leave the man alone. I enjoy his commentary  Is real kicks. I understanding everything he saying. Wha happen? All yuh want English commentators. This is Trini. Not the EPL. I think allyuh a bit harsh on the 3 commentators. Andre is real friggin kicks.
sorry Deeks, enjoy..will check the score later

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2017, 06:48:54 PM »
WithAndre,every possession by either team, you swear goal coming anytime.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2017, 06:57:03 PM »
FULL-TIME: Jamille Boatswain scored a first-half brace on his senior team debut to give Trinidad and Tobago a 2-0 win over Barbados.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2017, 07:23:06 PM »
Ok more importantly...whey Touches?!?!? We waiting Touches, or anybody for that matter with ah lil post mortem??
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2017, 08:45:54 PM »
standouts were Boatswain ( and just just his two classy finishes)..work rate and assassin like approach..

Leston Paul...came on at the half and changed the dynamic of the tnt midfield...great range of passing and had 3 or 4 brilliant middle/long range passes to open Bdos...

i would rate SOLID as DeSliva..Hector..Chucky ( workman like)..

alvin jones with a few aggressive overlaps but poor delivery...

the back four and keeper untested all night really...

Dennis gave the three strikers 30 mins each..not to see who would score goals necessarily... but to see overall play...

you can see Dennis " WORK"..so that was good...4-2-3-1...urging the full backs to go forward lots...rotate ball..possession..

calm ...and funny on sidelines ( bdos game i guess)...he had a go at the ref and fourth official a few times...but smiling doing it...they were all female..so guess he was being a gentleman...he does carry a bit of a Dave Chapelle look...lol...

a minute silence was observed at kick off for 14's daughter.. ( God Bless)

covered stand full... my guess 3500 people...two frigging open turnstiles...deadfowl slow...

if someone put a gun to my head and say pick some players from  tonight for the big games..i will pick Boatswain...Leston Paul..Marvin Phillips...and Hector ( cause he got a great last name )..........on to the real thing...
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2017, 09:17:23 PM »
How Contro boy Cummings perform? What about a replacement right back?

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2017, 09:33:11 PM »
sorry...ball pest was decent..looks a bit over weight..expected...but good touches...

and CONTRO is right... DJW was aiming a gun at pest..again...

right back was Alvin Jones... but...remains our question mark positions ..right and left back

Carlos played right wing when he came on...
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2017, 09:38:20 PM »
Thanks Big Mag. . .Listened to the 2nd half of Andrea and dem . . .my my my

Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2017, 11:47:42 PM »
when does he have to name the team for the qualifiers???
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2017, 12:47:52 AM »
Nice report big mag... sad to see Cummings still not fit...

Question remains, can molino do better than Cummings in the midfield for Tallest...

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2017, 06:45:28 AM »
Good that Cummings is back. But what he experienced is tragic. Maybe he is still traumatized by the incident. Imagine the perpetrator is still out there. And could still harm him. Seeing the sad state of affairs in the AfroTrini community and total helpless of the Police, his confidence must must be still shaky. I wonder if he done sessions with a psychiatrist on his situation.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 08:40:27 AM by Deeks »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2017, 12:08:36 PM »
Good that Cummings is back. But what he experienced is tragic. Maybe he is still traumatized by the incident. Imagine the perpetrator is still out there. And could still harm him. Seeing the sad state of affairs in the AfroTrini community and total helpless of the Police, his confidence must must be still shaky. I wonder if he done sessions with a psychiatrist on his situation.

Like I said, if the shooter not dead and they find him and interrogate him, you will get some interesting info... up to now the whole shooting made no sense and to me was a set up...

Cummings is holding back because he was probably told to take it easy after those Mexico matches, it was a warning shot ⚠️ to him ..

He needs to get with a physio and psychiatrist ... if he ever regains his form he will need to leave trini because it's not safe for players who disrupt the order

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2017, 01:13:58 PM »
Give thanks Mod Sec, it is appreciated :beermug: ;D

With respect to Deeks eh, after listening them the game before this, I give up and just enjoy it for the humor yes. It come like dem liming and ole talking and --oh by the way -- dey commentating on ah game too. Having said that, I wish we could get ah Alvin Cornmeal type commentary? Oh well we have to take what we get and make the most of it.

What frigging Bostock waiting on commit to we? Ah England call up??? Steups.

Who are the "one or two" surprises Coach Lawrence talking about.

How come Cummings looking ah lil heavy after playing in the Pro League all these months?

CONTROVERSIAL ah coming at yuh peaceful eh...what you does be talking about with that Cummings shooting bredda? You insinuating somebody didn't want him to succeed so they put him place? Yuh does really really confound ah fellah wid yuh theories...respectfully submitted ;)

Lastly...who the hell is QUESI WESTON!??! How I never hear bout he?? Granted from the FB video it look like he playing in some 2nd Division Turkish league, but the man big and strong and -- from all appearances -- have a friggin cultured left-foot??

Oh that reminds me...umm Boatswain was hiding in plain sight from Hart? Oh is only just now that he start displaying this talent?
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2017, 02:10:11 PM »
Lastly...who the hell is QUESI WESTON!??! How I never hear bout he?? Granted from the FB video it look like he playing in some 2nd Division Turkish league, but the man big and strong and -- from all appearances -- have a friggin cultured left-foot??

Oh that reminds me...umm Boatswain was hiding in plain sight from Hart? Oh is only just now that he start displaying this talent?

Quesi Weston played as a goalkeeper on the T&T U-17 and U-20 teams. He was also a goalkeeper and forward for Shiva Boys. Then he went on a scholarship to Wiley College. He is now playing in the Turkish Regional Amateur League which is the fifth tier of Turkish football.

Jamille Boatswain is only now breaking out after moving from Point Fortin Civic FC to Defence Force.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2017, 06:31:16 PM »
Sean with a clear hand ball on the line or was there a call to stop play before he did that?

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2017, 07:52:10 PM »

This is the type of environment the Soca Warriors should have when at home, but of course past disappointing results will prevent this type of excitement from happening in the future  https://www.facebook.com/SocaTv/videos/1345021605572697/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2017, 09:25:17 PM »
Sean with a clear hand ball on the line or was there a call to stop play before he did that?

The corner went out of play, but he should not risk something like that.

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2021, 01:19:59 AM »

Quesi Weston played as a goalkeeper on the T&T U-17 and U-20 teams. He was also a goalkeeper and forward for Shiva Boys. Then he went on a scholarship to Wiley College. He is now playing in the Turkish Regional Amateur League which is the fifth tier of Turkish football.

Jamille Boatswain is only now breaking out after moving from Point Fortin Civic FC to Defence Force.
Yo Tallman
What's up with Quesi? Googled him and I think he's now in Cyprus if I'm not mistaken. We need a proper centre forward and he fits the bill although I know we've got Rundell Winchester and obviously the inform Akeem Garcia.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2021, 06:39:34 AM »

Yo Tallman
What's up with Quesi? Googled him and I think he's now in Cyprus if I'm not mistaken. We need a proper centre forward and he fits the bill although I know we've got Rundell Winchester and obviously the inform Akeem Garcia.

Quesi was last playing for Doğan Türk Birliği in the Northern Cyprus Süper Lig. Whilst he does have the physique of someone who can be a dominating center forward, he will be 27 this year, and has not played at any notable level. He has mostly played in amateur/semi-pro leagues in USA, Turkey, and Northern Cyprus.

1]; } ?>