March 28, 2024, 06:35:23 AM

Author Topic: My ratings vs Panama 24-Mar-2017  (Read 6879 times)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: My ratings vs Panama 24-Mar-2017
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2017, 12:16:07 PM »
Gino buddy you sound like a heartbroken lover .Every post is about your lost Hart like a old country song  😭😭 tears in your beers bro .
And it's driving ppl crazy wtf bro ppl begging you to man up and stfu lol

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2017, 01:19:45 PM »
Re "Hyland's emphasis is clearly not on dribbling and making defence splitting passes"

It should be.

Exactly, Andre does the same and more, plus Boucaud could actually pass and doesn't have a horrible first touch...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2017, 01:22:11 PM »
Gino buddy you sound like a heartbroken lover .Every post is about your lost Hart like a old country song  😭😭 tears in your beers bro .

:D

Facts is facts, we didn't play to our full potential, I hope we see a better performance against Mexico .....

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2017, 02:06:24 PM »

Facts is facts, we didn't play to our full potential, I hope we see a better performance against Mexico .....

I eh care about performance right now, I want them to win.

;)

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2017, 03:42:27 PM »
Re "Hyland's emphasis is clearly not on dribbling and making defence splitting passes"

It should be.

Ok so if it should be and he doesn't, then why is he always in the starting line-up at club and country?

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2017, 03:43:32 PM »

I eh care about performance right now, I want them to win.

;)

No time for performance, just goals and points on the board!

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2017, 04:32:17 PM »

It should be.

Ok so if it should be and he doesn't, then why is he always in the starting line-up at club and country?

you're the one who pointed out the INCOMPLETE player he is. Since it seems you think I grew a foot + since I posted that and my name is DL,  it has something to do with 'OPTIONS" (or lack).

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2017, 06:28:29 PM »
Hyland is our intangibles player. I admit I never fancied him as a player but I recognize the role he plays, including the role of mischief maker. He is quite comfortable with winding up the opposition and he not backing down from a challenge either. Boucaud as well but Hyland more mobile and will give 90 minutes every time, he has 3 qualifying cycles under his belt and is a leader on the field.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2017, 06:42:04 PM »
Wait Controversial is Trininfinite???? Dred, I been out d loop for waaaaay too long. I forget dis cacahole exist oui.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2017, 08:31:44 PM »
Hyland is our intangibles player. I admit I never fancied him as a player but I recognize the role he plays, including the role of mischief maker. He is quite comfortable with winding up the opposition and he not backing down from a challenge either. Boucaud as well but Hyland more mobile and will give 90 minutes every time, he has 3 qualifying cycles under his belt and is a leader on the field.

Practice champ extraordinaire ....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2017, 08:34:37 PM »
Wait Controversial is Trininfinite???? Dred, I been out d loop for waaaaay too long. I forget dis cacahole exist oui.

Back on the bandwagon? How London and the music industry treating you?

I exist because God put me hear to wake up idiots like yourself...

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2017, 09:33:35 PM »
I say we were a bit lucky to get away with a win..the score should have been 1-1..anyway Go T+T!

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2017, 09:39:25 PM »
@Sam very unfair rating. i think u r looking at a different game. you need to watch the game again.....

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2017, 08:45:16 AM »

It should be.

but hyland do make those splitting passes and create offensive opportunities on the attacking end for instance in the st Vincent game he had two assist and one in the guatemala game. hyland and me an George do a lot of tackling marking off the ball tracking back between the defense and the attack half, these guys work like plowing horses due to the lack of our defensive strengths. their imput is very relevant.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2017, 09:31:10 AM »
Trinidad and Tobago vs. Panama (2018 World Cup Qualifier - CONCACAF Hexagonal Round)
Published on 25 Mar 2017 

Full Game - Full Time Result: T&T 1 - 0 Panama; Best Quality Upload!!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/tVi6EnAiFpY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/tVi6EnAiFpY</a>
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2017, 11:26:07 AM »
I find Sam was a lil hard on Hyland. Even Joevin too.
JJ was the class of the field, although there was a very big period in the middle when he disappeared.
All in all a very good performance by the players individually and as a team.

My real surprise was the shift KJ put in. Wow, this is what we want from him. Great job.

Not sure why we still harping on Stephen Hart, can't say anything that has not already been said, he did improve us, we all liked him personally and for his work, but he has a cap. And he and the team reached it. No coach in the world works under ideal circumstances.

I am not sure DL has the ability to surpass Hart as a coach, in theory he is more equipped to do so given his playing and coaching experience in Europe with better coaches. But these things are never straightforward.

What was clear about last week's game was that we came our the blocks red-hot, then after 30mins or so you could see we start to fade. The boys got a wind in their sail in the later part of the second half. It will be interesting to see how we approach Mexico.

Good result vs Panama. We always seem to beat them as they are less "latin" so we matchup better against them.

To have a sniff of a chance in this round, we need nothing short of 6pts against them. And we already behind the 8-ball with Honduras.

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2017, 12:23:15 PM »

It should be.

but hyland do make those splitting passes and create offensive opportunities on the attacking end for instance in the st Vincent game he had two assist and one in the guatemala game. hyland and me an George do a lot of tackling marking off the ball tracking back between the defense and the attack half, these guys work like plowing horses due to the lack of our defensive strengths. their imput is very relevant.

I agree with you pullstones. I wasn't actually saying he doesn't attack but his primary concern is exactly what you said above and he gets flack by sw.net posters unfairly. Yet he's always in demand for club and country.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2017, 01:59:06 PM »

I'm doing well Gino, thank you for asking :)

I mostly ghost write for artists and movie soundtracks.

I see you're still a lot more talk than salient thought. Where you these days? You in Toronto ent? I live Toronto now, lewe bounce up for a drink or some. I can give you some advice on how to finally lose your virginity.

Cheers!
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2017, 02:43:50 PM »
 :whistling: :whistling: :-X :-X
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 02:47:08 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2017, 04:21:52 PM »

I'm doing well Gino, thank you for asking :)

I mostly ghost write for artists and movie soundtracks.

I see you're still a lot more talk than salient thought. Where you these days? You in Toronto ent? I live Toronto now, lewe bounce up for a drink or some. I can give you some advice on how to finally lose your virginity.

Cheers!

Good to hear, glad you're following in my footsteps by moving to Toronto, but ghost writing, definitely not in my footsteps.... any hits I've heard or just shit?

Which B movies are you writing for, maybe I'll give you a bligh on my end when you finally grow up.. I'm colleagues with some industry heavyweights that can exploit boys like yourself when it comes to writing... you don't mind working for free?

Back and forth from LA to Toronto... writing and producing Hollywood features, you know, stuff Virgins do in their spare time when they're not in some model or actress... definitely movements that you're not accustomed to  ;)

But yeah, we could link for a drink when you're not locked in your house and playing with yourself..

Sincerely...

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2017, 06:59:27 PM »
This is some funny ass shit right there
The two of you should team up
Lord have mercy
I cannot help myself right now...Just jokes... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior