March 28, 2024, 03:32:25 AM

Author Topic: My ratings vs Panama 24-Mar-2017  (Read 6877 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
My ratings vs Panama 24-Mar-2017
« on: March 25, 2017, 03:38:33 AM »
It was a ugly but a fighting win, we couldn't keep de ball on de ground for nothing. But ah win is ah win and we didn't concede a goal.

Dennis coaching like a local coach, kick from defence to forward and hope for de best, Hart had the team playing much better football, but DL didn't do to bad.

Ah like de love Dennis showing de players, they could build on that.

But ah want to see de ball rolling and flowing, not kicking and runnig.

Jan-Michael Williams - 6 - Solid, nothing much to do, but when called, he held his own.

Daneil Cyrus - 6.5 - Very decent, needs a little yielding on at times, but he look better in center back than right back.

Curtis Gonzales - 6 - Neat, like him.

Mekeil Williams - 6.8 - Every time he touch de ball, I does get nervous, he and Cyrus, because they does make plenty mistakes, but Mekeil hold he own.

Carlos Edwards - 6 - De ole man look decent, but Panama wasn't a big test for him. Wouldn't run him vs Mexico though. We need speed.

Kevan George - 7.5 - Fighter.

Khaleem Hyland - 5 - Duncy player. Cah understand how he does start for T&T, with de experience he have, he could be a little more composed, Boucaud should replace him next game. Hyland will win de ball and give it away just as fast.

Joevin Jones - 5.5 - TOP player when he ready, but only for 15 mins, after than, Joevin disappear for de remainder of de game, sad.

Cordell Cato - 5.5 - He fast and he need to get of he lazy ass and push more because when he do things does happen.

Levi Garcia - 5 - Didn't have much effect on de game, but ah know he could ball.

Kevin Molino - 7.5 - Respect to Molino, hew took his chance and score, big up, didn't really do great, but definitely better than before.

Hughtun Hector - NR - Didn't do much.

Kenwyne Jones - 7 - Big up to Kenwyne, apart from de selfish move when he try to score instead of passing to a open player, at least he run and fight, ah like that.

Jamille Boatswain - 6 - What a f00cking player, he first touch on de ball was a pile driver, ah like him, he hungry, he need to start next game.

We really miss a midfield general, hopefully Cummings came back soon.

And we need to shoot more.

Carlos or Joevin should play center midfield next game, we need some creation there.

VS MEXICO

______________________Jan_____________________
David_______Bateau________Cyrus_________Mekeil___
_____________________George____________________
Molino_____________Joevin_______________Cato____
_________________Kenwyne______________________
___________________Boatswain____________________

Jan
Mekeil
Bateau
Cyrus
David
Cato
George
Joevin
Molino
Boatswain
Kenwyne

« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 04:10:41 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: My ratings vs Panama 24-Mar-2017
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 04:27:09 AM »
I didn't see the attacking flare from jones and Levi like before.. Hart had them playing a better brand of football, much more attacking and I didn't see any pressing ...

They loss shape many times and to be honest they were ineffective in the opponents first third..

Under Hart they were devastating and very dangerous near and in the box, I didn't see that with this team at all .. they cannot get away with this brand of football against Mexico

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 04:54:01 AM »
You need to stop crying about Hart, he's gone now.

Hart is a good guy, but his lack of confidence as a coach and his too careful approach was his downfall. He don't like taking chances, I didn't like him as a coach because players want to play and feel confident, when Hart do interviews on TV he never made you feel confidence in him or the team and I am sure the players felt so to.

Hart had the team playing better because he was there for 3 years with the same crop and didn't get the results. I prefer play bad and get a result than play good and get nothing.

Congrats on the win yesterday guys, its far from over, but keep fighting,

Really hated the brand we played yesterday but the results was welcoming, hopefully the team will grow.

Mexico is a major test and they run at our wingers.

I met a Mexican spy at the stadium yesterday, he said Mexico is very careful of T&T but on the flip side, they know how to attack us and where.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 04:57:52 AM by Errol »

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2017, 05:57:27 AM »
ah feel even Hart want to tell C#NTro to Shut tuh F#ck UP.
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2017, 07:00:10 AM »
Bateau was not featured last night. Is he injured?

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2017, 07:02:20 AM »
he was suspended Anbrat...

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2017, 11:36:57 AM »
these ratings making sense BigMag

i still think molino was relatively quiet
expect more i guess...

n totally agree on hyland. Was nice when he was now working himself in.
only thing is....boucaud in that middle vs mexico could be a scn.

Hyland has to step up his workrate to support kevan going forward and defensively

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2017, 11:39:25 AM »
heard a talk about cummings having to have go back in and have surgery again

is that recent and the reason why he was out?

or was this soon after the first surgery ?

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2017, 12:53:18 PM »
Ya we need to roll him up in ah old carpet soak him with chicken gutts and ship him to wasa so they can recycle him into a manure... so something positive can grow from it.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2017, 01:44:32 PM »

Hart is a good guy, but his lack of confidence as a coach and his too careful approach was his downfall. He don't like taking chances, I didn't like him as a coach because players want to play and feel confident, when Hart do interviews on TV he never made you feel confidence in him or the team and I am sure the players felt so to.

Hart had the team playing better because he was there for 3 years with the same crop and didn't get the results. I prefer play bad and get a result than play good and get nothing.

Really hated the brand we played yesterday but the results was welcoming, hopefully the team will grow.

I met a Mexican spy at the stadium yesterday, he said Mexico is very careful of T&T but on the flip side, they know how to attack us and where.

Twice nominated for coach of the year?

Two gold cups and the hex? With less staff and zero support and undermining?

Brother stop talking foolishness, Hart wanted the players to work harder and not take things likely...

Let's see what Tallest do against Mexico ... Tallest brand is more conservative, Hart was a risk taker, you obviously oblivious to that simple assessment

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2017, 01:49:20 PM »
Ya we need to roll him up in ah old carpet soak him with chicken gutts and ship him to wasa so they can recycle him into a manure... so something positive can grow from it.

What I don't like about our people is that they accept mediocrity and not strive for better, everyone thinking this was inspiring football is naive, Mexico is a different story, they need to step up their game or we will lose against Mexico ...

Hyland don't belong in the starting position, Boucaud should start..

Cummings needs surgery?

Offline Adam Lake

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2017, 02:05:47 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2017, 02:56:23 PM »

Brother stop talking foolishness, Hart wanted the players to work harder and not take things likely...

Let's see what Tallest do against Mexico ... Tallest brand is more conservative, Hart was a risk taker, you obviously oblivious to that simple assessment

Which two gold cup he qualify the team? I know of one.

T&T got knocked out of the Caribbean Cup after one game.

They had to take the long road to the 2017 gold cup because of Hart's team and eventually got knocked out.

They failed to make the Copa America, even Haiti went.

When was he nominated for coach of the year?

I agree that zero support and undermining may have played a part.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2017, 03:44:33 PM »

Which two gold cup he qualify the team? I know of one.

T&T got knocked out of the Caribbean Cup after one game.

They had to take the long road to the 2017 gold cup because of Hart's team and eventually got knocked out.

They failed to make the Copa America, even Haiti went.

When was he nominated for coach of the year?

I agree that zero support and undermining may have played a part.

he was head coach for two gold cups we were already qualified for one when took over......as for copa dat was doomed by money fallout after money fallout dat disrupted team mental......also dat fat snakey c**t DJW hindered d chemistry of d core team wit all dem dotish friendly outside d fifa window.......d only thing I would fault Hart for is dat in trying to be honest in his post match comments he came off as a bit nitpicky at times even when we won or played well and coulda save some ah dat for d backroom after, unless asked specifically about it
I pity the fool....

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2017, 06:35:49 PM »
This is a Steven Hart team.

Is is the same players, Dennis Has provided the freshness and confidence that hart could not provide.

Continuous improvement is required.

Hart brought up up to a decent level but we stagnated.

Teams analyzed us in the previous round and were ready for us in the first 2 games of the Hex.

Hart needed to freshen his staff and ideas and bring in a few new men to challenge.

Make no mistake the reason Kenwayne work so hard versus previous games is because of Boatswain

There is only room for one striker

Boatswain young and hungry he one good performance away from putting Jones on the Bench probably forever.

Competition is the key

This is what was needed to get the team going again.

Make no mistake this Hex will be close across the Board as one of the weakest teams in the group on paper all we need to do is stay within striking range.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2017, 06:43:49 PM »

Is is the same players, Dennis Has provided the freshness and confidence that hart could not provide.

Teams analyzed us in the previous round and were ready for us in the first 2 games of the Hex.

Hart needed to freshen his staff and ideas and bring in a few new men to challenge.

Make no mistake the reason Kenwayne work so hard versus previous games is because of Boatswain

Boatswain young and hungry he one good performance away from putting Jones on the Bench probably forever.

Competition is the key

Make no mistake this Hex will be close across the Board as one of the weakest teams in the group on paper all we need to do is stay within striking range.

Facts!!
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2017, 06:45:44 PM »
good post

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2017, 06:45:59 PM »
enter C#NTro

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2017, 09:20:03 PM »

Competition is the key

Hart instilled confidence in de team, dat is why their level of play was elevated during his tenure. During his last year, a lot of off-the-field issues was hampering de programme.

If you look at the first two games of de Hex dat we loss, it was primarily due to individual errors and lack of effort from the players, rather than getting comprehensively outplayed.

In terms of freshening the player pool, where these new players was coming from? Hart try out all kinda players. Boatswain only make a case for national selection after he move to Defence Force.

As we all know, sometimes a team responds simply because of a change at de top.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2017, 09:45:33 PM »
This is one of the few times I almost completely disagree with Sam rankings. I don't think they play so bad. To me it look like they focus was on defense. And to me they improved a lot. Hyland did his job and put in good tackles. They basically give Joevin, Molino & Cato freedom to make something happen and they pull through. It up to them plus Kenwyn to make something happen and win the game for us , otherwise I think the focus is conceding zero goals. [my 2 cents].

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2017, 04:56:14 AM »

Competition is the key

Hart instilled confidence in de team, dat is why their level of play was elevated during his tenure. During his last year, a lot of off-the-field issues was hampering de programme.

If you look at the first two games of de Hex dat we loss, it was primarily due to individual errors and lack of effort from the players, rather than getting comprehensively outplayed.

In terms of freshening the player pool, where these new players was coming from? Hart try out all kinda players. Boatswain only make a case for national selection after he move to Defence Force.

As we all know, sometimes a team responds simply because of a change at de top.

Better analysis...

Cue the wanna be rock star big idiot...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2017, 05:03:44 AM »

Competition is the key

Facts!!

Alternative facts...

When did you come out of that cryogenic sleep you were in?

The dictator wasn't paying players, coach and staff, beenhakker left as advisor, staff considered quitting, the players almost strike, Cummings was shot in the leg... the dictator undermining Hart and bad talking him with players regularly, hart requested same things as Tallest and wasn't given anything, zero support ....

The dictator organize friendlies outside the window with a local squad with zero to no camp and prep to play those big teams so the dictator can make money under the table and throw Hart underneath the bus by saying he losing matches ... the dictator set up Hart with babwah the snake and other players on the team siding with their pay check ...

And you talking that rubbish above .... where yuh brain gone? Ask yourself why Hart was sabotaged and given nothing while Tallest is getting almost everything he ask for?

Some real dunces on this board, thank God Tallman was the other voice of reason on this thread ...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 05:06:30 AM by Controversial »

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2017, 06:33:57 AM »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2017, 08:54:31 AM »
This is some funny mudda f00coking shit here bro, de man head de ball out of de attack after they get a corner...

https://www.facebook.com/SomosLaSele/videos/1303150719763966/

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2017, 09:35:05 AM »
hahha... not me fella...not me... i not on no cyber stupidness... you did not know how close you once came to tasting my same wanna be rock star doc martens boots...you did not even know... but ah still have it...not on no site...so brush yuh teet and put on yuh lipstick..cause...yuh go get it

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2017, 09:36:08 AM »

What I don't like about our people is that they accept mediocrity and not strive for better, everyone thinking this was inspiring football is naive, Mexico is a different story, they need to step up their game or we will lose against Mexico ...

Cummings needs surgery?
you talking rubbish mate. without hyland we would have conceded. I was there and saw the game live and hyland not only breaks up play and impedes the attack from the start, but he also links the defense and that attack all in one. hyland is pure class and his movement on and off the ball is just amazing to those of course who understands the game and appreciate the invisible work that is done on and off the ball. just ask your buddy steven hart what about hyland that had him in his squad 100% of the time even when hyland was without a club and ample playing time.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2017, 10:33:56 AM »
Controversial, please give it a rest with the Hart rants. I liked him. I think he was an outstanding coach and I do believe that the majority of us here on this site and off of it supported him, never wanted him to leave, and were sad to have him go. We know that the TTFF are terrible. We know that he was treated poorly, but if things are being done right now, as much as I feel hard done for him... I am going to get behind my team. Dennis Lawrence has been a legend for us. He was heart and soul for us in the 2006 qualifying hex and he's earned his coaching wings at high level teams.

HART IS f**kING GONE.

That is a fact. Stop whining and mopping about it. We miss him, but you are literally making it an exasperation to see his name mentioned.

As for Sam's assessment, fair enough. I don't agree about Hyland, but I can appreciate your views otherwise. Bless.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2017, 11:39:42 AM »
Big Magician, doh make de man wild you up nah.

He does talk like he does eat parrot bottom for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I love Hart, but he gone now and we cah do nothing about it, Dennis doing very well and whether we qualify or not, he will bring passion and discipline to T&T.

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2017, 11:42:16 AM »

Cummings needs surgery?
you talking rubbish mate. without hyland we would have conceded. I was there and saw the game live and hyland not only breaks up play and impedes the attack from the start, but he also links the defense and that attack all in one. hyland is pure class and his movement on and off the ball is just amazing to those of course who understands the game and appreciate the invisible work that is done on and off the ball. just ask your buddy steven hart what about hyland that had him in his squad 100% of the time even when hyland was without a club and ample playing time.
Funny how Hyland is never without a club and is always in the starting lineup for which ever team he's on. Clearly the football managers know more than us the armchair pundits. Hyland's emphasis is clearly not on dribbling and making defence splitting passes. It's more about muscling the opposition's attack off the ball, winning tackles. Not pretty but effective.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2017, 12:03:14 PM »
Re "Hyland's emphasis is clearly not on dribbling and making defence splitting passes"

It should be.

1]; } ?>