March 28, 2024, 06:40:07 AM

Author Topic: Do they want to see an Afro-Caribbean Team on top of CONCACAF?  (Read 13343 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
It is abundantly clear what the objective is in CONCACAF.

Teams like Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica etc., are under heavy manners and will be kept down from rising to the top of football in the region because of many nefarious factors.

In particular, TT has self serving house negroes that are willing to sell out at the drop of a dime. They are ensuring that our program remains in the doldrums of football in the region.

What we are seeing now is beyond white supremacy and corruption. It's carefully constructed collusion and sabotage of the highest order. Money being the main factor, football is more than just a sport, it's a business and politically connected in regards to the perceived image of superiority.

Trinbagonians of a predominantly African origin being the best footballing team in the region doesn't sit well with many. That image is not only empowering but uplifting. Upliftment that is not wanted as it doesn't serve the divisive efforts of those that wield the power.

The irony is, Hart being a coach of mixed European descent had more heart for our nation than our current regime who will sell out their nation for advancement, money and power.

What we have witnessed is the systematic dismantling of our team and core players who would have won the first two wc qualifiers had external and local saboteurs not stepped in to sabotage our wc campaign.

Saboteurs like the dictator value money over the nation and our national football. Selling out and sabotage has been part of our football for the last 4 decades and continues today because we have sell outs among us that are willing and ready....
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 05:17:20 AM by Controversial »

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Do they want to see an Afro-Caribbean Team on top of CONCACAF?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 06:05:04 PM »
Interesting.. Cause some of the posters on the reggaeboyz forum s saying the same thing. They even calling out the referee(their own) who rob we  goal.

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 06:06:38 PM »
We beating we self dude.

Our players are not as technically skilled as they other teams

We are not as fit as the other teams

We are not as well prepared tactically as the other teams.

From top to bottom we are behind the top teams in Concacaf.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 06:08:08 PM »
more ass topic
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2017, 11:49:27 PM »

That is it right dey!!!!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2017, 12:03:10 AM »
Contro, there is no conspiracy theory to keep black man down in football. We keep on shooting we self in the foot. We lack money .... always. And added to that, we can't seem to get administrators to work in our best interest.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 03:17:08 AM by Deeks »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2017, 05:01:19 AM »
Interesting.. Cause some of the posters on the reggaeboyz forum s saying the same thing. They even calling out the referee(their own) who rob we  goal.

There is an awakening happening at the current moment in the world.. People are becoming more aware of the real history of humanity and the rabbit hole that the few have been leading the masses down...

The diaspora is now realizing that you need to support each other and that institutional racism is alive and well, in even football.. the posters above who are blind will not see what has been taking place with our society and our football..

They will deem what I'm saying as crazy and out there but they are ignoring what is happening right in front of their eyes.

The race construct is being used to divide and also oppress certain teams...

Not one person in this online football community has ever really wondered and addressed why the Caribbean doesn't have wc spots allocated to our region, despite the fact our votes are swing votes that determine the FIFA presidency.. the brainwashing is mind boggling

People speak of change but when you bring up radical ideas and opinions to evoke this change and shift, people start pulling back.. Because most are afraid of the unknown and what they don't know..
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 05:08:45 AM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2017, 05:04:17 AM »
Contro, there is no conspiracy theory to keep black man down in football. We keep on shooting we self in the foot. We lack money .... always. And added to that, we can't seem to get administrators to work in our best interest.

If you choose to stay in the dark, go ahead, that doesn't mean I need to subscribe to that theory or line of thinking..

I'm a lot more intuitive than that, buying cat in bag and to just shrug off what is really taking place in our region is something I'm not built for like the rest of sheep on here
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 05:06:11 AM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2017, 05:11:36 AM »
We beating we self dude.

We are not as well prepared tactically as the other teams.

From top to bottom we are behind the top teams in Concacaf.

You're buying into the brain washing...

When the NBA was segregated they said the same about the negro league, they aren't technically skilled and can't play organized basketball, so why integrate?

The Caribbean teams are not organized, they lack skill and technical ability, when even sol and many other coaches spoke about the natural ability over decades of analyzing our teams..

If you want to buy into that farce go ahead, when we were beating and outplaying Mexico in the last two games, what was that due to? Sheer luck?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2017, 05:13:29 AM »

That is it right dey!!!!

Despite the fact Tallest said we are as fit as other teams lol

So Tallest was lying in his interview?

Allyuh afraid to admit that nefarious things are and have been happening with our football, so you try to attribute it to other things instead of addressing the big elelphant in the room that no one is brave enough to address and discuss

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2017, 05:14:56 AM »
more ass topic
:beermug:

For people with a very low iq, it will come across like that because their minds aren't complex enough to understand what I'm talking about..

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2017, 11:25:50 AM »
I don't think that there is some type of conspiracy to keep the Afro caribbean teams out of the WC. Or that it is part of the fabric of White supremacy to do such.. I agree that an Afro Caribbean team making the WC can inspire the youths of the Caribbean (regardless of race/ethnicity) to pick up a pair of football cletes as opposed to a gun or drugs. But that's about it.

That is a good point about the Negro leagues.. The discourse in those days were that Blacks just ain't good enough to play in the all white baseball and basketball leagues.

Offline legal alien

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2017, 11:30:17 AM »
We need to examine that linesman for denying us that goal. From live play I knew it wasn't offside.We should channel our energy used to commit crime in Trinidad to linesmen like this.Then people would respect us more.

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2017, 12:56:44 PM »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2017, 02:48:53 PM »
I don't think that there is some type of conspiracy to keep the Afro caribbean teams out of the WC. Or that it is part of the fabric of White supremacy to do such.. I agree that an Afro Caribbean team making the WC can inspire the youths of the Caribbean (regardless of race/ethnicity) to pick up a pair of football cletes as opposed to a gun or drugs. But that's about it.

That is a good point about the Negro leagues.. The discourse in those days were that Blacks just ain't good enough to play in the all white baseball and basketball leagues.

It's not a conspiracy brother, it's how things are being played out, from even placing Haiti and Jamaica in the same group to bad officiating and internal sabotage...

You think they want to see Trinidad and Tobago on top of the hex? Trust me, that's not even a possibility for them, despite our talent. They had a hard time dealing with that in the previous round. I think people tend to forget that racism is still a part of the equation and tend to sweep it under the rug in regards to our footballing history...

Keeping our nations embattled is a part of it as well, not far fetched that sport is also very political. Our governments in Trinidad and to ago have always had enough money to invest in sport but they prefer to steal and be house negroes and Indians and sell out for money. Steal as much as possible and invest very little back into building the nation and communities.

Psychologically, Trinidad and Tobago topping the hex would be something that would help the nation and the youths with their self confidence. External forces don't want this, nor do they want to see an Afro Caribbean team topping the hex. Hence, we have the sabotage of Hart and undermining of the team. They enlisted a house negro to carry out their plans...

It's indicative of how they operate, it's also relevant to discuss that a certain elite team was very mad and felt they shouldn't lose to a certain team in the World Cup because of the size of their country... Far less for a Caribbean nation and being on top of the hex... Institutional racism has many forms and those who prop this ideology up will go to great lengths to make sure it stays...
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 02:58:32 PM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2017, 02:59:43 PM »
more ass topic
Real tata thread

Why? Racism and more specifically institutional racism is not present in football today?

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2017, 03:35:16 PM »
I think your point about Haiti and Jamaica being in the same group is due to the draw. How many times does a tournament have a group of death? I can't recall a tournament not having a group of death. This time it just happened to be Jamaica and Haiti.

I know all type of racism exists brother. But I don't think it is that "black and white". Although I do think that all types of personal motivations come into play (in this case DJW), I just don't think that there is some plan or conspiracy to limit the progress of black youth in the Caribbean by way of sabotaging the Soca Warriors.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2017, 03:58:57 PM »
I think your point about Haiti and Jamaica being in the same group is due to the draw. How many times does a tournament have a group of death? I can't recall a tournament not having a group of death. This time it just happened to be Jamaica and Haiti.

I know all type of racism exists brother. But I don't think it is that "black and white". Although I do think that all types of personal motivations come into play (in this case DJW), I just don't think that there is some plan or conspiracy to limit the progress of black youth in the Caribbean by way of sabotaging the Soca Warriors.

It's not limited to TT, it extends to all the Caribbean nations. So much talent but so much corruption and undermining..

We control a voting bloc which can swing a presidential vote but we hold no real power in the sense of having wc spots allocated to our region.

We had previous admin who didn't want these spots and pushed against it, when you have house negroes don't expect advancement, expect subterfuge in its place...

For decades our football and nation have been kept down by those who claim to love the people, but they don't.. They love themselves and will sell out for the highest bidder..

The case of Caribbean football, the more divided we are, the less power we have and the less control we have over our destiny. Even when we vote as a bloc, it's never fully in favour of the region and in the best interest of the region.. we have seen it even before Warner was in charge..

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2017, 04:41:59 PM »
So we eh counting Costa Rica, Honduras, Panama, etc. as black teams? Or they just better at resisting de fight down?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 04:43:35 PM by Dinner Mints »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2017, 04:53:47 PM »
So we eh counting Costa Rica, Honduras, Panama, etc. as black teams? Or they just better at resisting de fight down?

Never said they were or were not counted... I'm addressing specifically the Afro Caribbean teams and what is happening currently and has happened over the last 3 decades...

Our teams have always been predominantly African descent in comparison to those nations... we also have a history of empowering the diaspora with our revolutionaries and ideologies that brought about pan Africanism, black power, reggae, rap, extempo, calypso, to name a few..

So in terms of rebellion, in terms of what nations have made a difference in the minds of the displaced African diaspora, it was our nations that contributed to major revolutionary ideas. So if there are nations that would be on the top of the list to oppress it would be our nations. Which have that history of rebellion, along with Haiti...

It's not a surprise to me that certain countries would be targeted, the immense talent we have produced in TT would back up that theory..

« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 05:05:16 PM by Controversial »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2017, 07:06:22 PM »
Contro. Your perspective is on site when explaining this on a social  and historical level. I know for a fact the "big" nations despise the "tiny" nation for wielding their vote. They would do anything to make the CFU alone just have one vote. But when it comes to the actual football. From coaching, development and administrative, we suck big time. We are our own enemy. TT may have money, but the people who have the money have some interest. But not the kind of interest that would create a tinier version of the EPL. But I think the administrative aspect has been the downfall of our football.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2017, 07:31:26 PM »
Contro. Your perspective is on site when explaining this on a social  and historical level. I know for a fact the "big" nations despise the "tiny" nation for wielding their vote. They would do anything to make the CFU alone just have one vote. But when it comes to the actual football. From coaching, development and administrative, we suck big time. We are our own enemy. TT may have money, but the people who have the money have some interest. But not the kind of interest that would create a tinier version of the EPL. But I think the administrative aspect has been the downfall of our football.

That's right Deeks. I wouldn't say we suck though. Structurally we are well behind. But there has been improvement. Not at the strength of the administrators.. but with strength of the passionate coaches and players.

Playing Mexico 20 years ago usually meant a 2-0 score line before the start of the second half. Something has changed for the better. It's not all doom and gloom..

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2017, 06:15:44 AM »
Keep this in mind
Denial is always the first stage... So stop being so dismissive
Because there is sense in nonsense...That can never be denied
Every man man has a voice...And should be allowed to speak his peace...You may or may not agree
But in your rights how can you be wrong
I may not agree in totally...But the brother has made some great points
Every man has a right to decide his own destiny ..And in his judgement you should not be no partial
Some choose to accept follies as normal some choose to be pro active....If it's not your cup of tea just move on
Rastafari

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2017, 09:26:25 AM »
Contro might be wrong with this topic. But at least come out and reason with the man and tell him why he might be wrong. If your thing is to tell him he steupid or that the topic is, at least explain yourself. We are all adults.

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2017, 10:25:51 AM »
A black man
we very own Jack Warner
was in charge of the Afro Caribbean teams for many years what did he do to ensure success
Some good
More spots for concacaf in the world cup
He build some stadiums throughout the afro caribbean countries.
foreign coaching courses etc

was it enough..no

and to make matters worse he spend too much time trying to fix he own business to the point where he had to run and hide when the mark buss.

when is the next time an afro caribbean will get to be a FIFA vice president again.

White people did not cause that. is we own fault

As far as Negro baseball league and Basketball integration.

The worst thing the black players did was to fight to join the league and for integration.
Because all they did was go and make the rich white owners in those leagues more rich.

There is no question that the quality of play in the negro basketball league and baseball league was far superior. Over time they would have won over the market with a better product. Such is the laws of capitalism

Where are the negro league team owners now.

If a man can afford to pay you 20 million a year to bounce a ball how much money you think he making.

White people not keeping we back.
We just waiting on white people to come and tell we how to do it.

400 years of slavery can mess with your mind, 200 years later and we still cant do basic things like implement a plan to steadily improve the quality of football in a small island of 1 million people.

Make no mistake about it out countries in Concacaf, Mexico USA Canada Panama etc have serious programs in place with professional people running it.

We still putting ads in the express every other year or so announcing screening sessions.

Just the other day the show up for a screening session in tobago and they had to cancel because the field not marked.

We just not ready.

And we not even aware of the game that is going on in the world.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2017, 10:48:28 AM »
Good point knd. The mlb and nba would have tried to find a way to co opt the Negro leagues.. Such are the laws of politics and business in America. But that is a whole other discussion.

Key is programs. Jamaica got it right with track and field. We can get it right with football if the programs are available.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2017, 05:33:50 PM »
A black man
we very own Jack Warner
was in charge of the Afro Caribbean teams for many years what did he do to ensure success
Some good

was it enough..no

and to make matters worse he spend too much time trying to fix he own business to the point where he had to run and hide when the mark buss.

when is the next time an afro caribbean will get to be a FIFA vice president again.

The worst thing the black players did was to fight to join the league and for integration.
Because all they did was go and make the rich white owners in those leagues more rich.

There is no question that the quality of play in the negro basketball league and baseball league was far superior. Over time they would have won over the market with a better product. Such is the laws of capitalism

If a man can afford to pay you 20 million a year to bounce a ball how much money you think he making.

400 years of slavery can mess with your mind, 200 years later and we still cant do basic things like implement a plan to steadily improve the quality of football in a small island of 1 million people.

Make no mistake about it out countries in Concacaf, Mexico USA Canada Panama etc have serious programs in place with professional people running it.

We still putting ads in the express every other year or so announcing screening sessions.

Just the other day the show up for a screening session in tobago and they had to cancel because the field not marked.

We just not ready.

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2017, 12:56:04 PM »
I don't believe that the linesman get a phone call.  However, I do believe that minus the effects of white supremacy and systemic oppression of black and brown folks that nations like ours will be doing better in all areas including football. 

Think about it.  If it was known that the patriarchs of the bible where black people including Jesus himself, Samson-Dreadlocks, Moses, Daniel, The Prophets.  What if we were fully aware that the ancient civilizations were lead by people in your skin? - The Pyramids, sailors, inventors all black people.  What if that heritage was in front of you from the time your eyes open.  You think we'll be fighting up with Mexico and USA. Many of us will understand the struggle of your own parents.  What if those truths were in front of them from the start of their life? 

Instead we are told to thank Christopher Columbus. 

Everyday black and brown folks have to go out and prove themselves.  That pressure alone for many is the difference between huge success, small success or failure.   We all know this, something is always driving us.  Trying to do better than pops, making sure mom is ok, trying to be the first in the family, leave something for the kids, I can go on and on.  We're all searching from some longevity, some heritage, a map that defines and destines us.  Regular white folks don't think about that stuff.   

So when you see them young fellas 21, 18, 23 put on them colors and acting like their head ain't screw on straight have empathy, fighting the matrix is no light matter. 

But it can be done, as the West Indies we did it in cricket I believe we can do it in football.  The conspiracy has always been at work.  It just flesh out in worst ways than offside. 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2017, 01:06:26 PM »
A black man
we very own Jack Warner
Some good

was it enough..no

We just not ready.

Well said and nothing more for me to say. We add to the cause of our own problems

1]; } ?>