March 28, 2024, 04:03:28 AM

Author Topic: Do they want to see an Afro-Caribbean Team on top of CONCACAF?  (Read 13342 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Do they want to see an Afro-Caribbean Team on top of CONCACAF?
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2017, 03:58:20 PM »
A black man
we very own Jack Warner
was in charge of the Afro Caribbean teams for many years what did he do to ensure success
Some good
More spots for concacaf in the world cup
He build some stadiums throughout the afro caribbean countries.
foreign coaching courses etc

was it enough..no

and to make matters worse he spend too much time trying to fix he own business to the point where he had to run and hide when the mark buss.

when is the next time an afro caribbean will get to be a FIFA vice president again.

White people did not cause that. is we own fault

As far as Negro baseball league and Basketball integration.

The worst thing the black players did was to fight to join the league and for integration.
Because all they did was go and make the rich white owners in those leagues more rich.

There is no question that the quality of play in the negro basketball league and baseball league was far superior. Over time they would have won over the market with a better product. Such is the laws of capitalism

Where are the negro league team owners now.

If a man can afford to pay you 20 million a year to bounce a ball how much money you think he making.

White people not keeping we back.
We just waiting on white people to come and tell we how to do it.

400 years of slavery can mess with your mind, 200 years later and we still cant do basic things like implement a plan to steadily improve the quality of football in a small island of 1 million people.

Make no mistake about it out countries in Concacaf, Mexico USA Canada Panama etc have serious programs in place with professional people running it.

We still putting ads in the express every other year or so announcing screening sessions.

Just the other day the show up for a screening session in tobago and they had to cancel because the field not marked.

We just not ready.

And we not even aware of the game that is going on in the world.

Well said and nothing more for me to say. We add to the cause of our own problems

There were people above Warner, he couldn't get rogue and take things into his own hands, or they would have gotten rid of him long before he ever reached the level of vp... There was control there and the money was too big for him to turn away.. What is needed is admins and management that will stand up to that corruption, not be absorbed by it..

People always argue that integration was the problem, which was inevitable because you can't control a population that is segregated and autonomous with a growing economy...

The problem wasn't integration but the sell outs and house negroes that came with integration..Similar to what we are seeing with Trinidad and Tobago football... And if we were not ready, explain the success and good football under Hart? The best match of the gold cup, we were only out of our depth with Argentina... That's not a fluke, it's the coach, our talent and the environment ... The Dictator has sold out and created this toxic environment ..

Malcolm warned MLk about the Carlyle Hotel meeting but he didn't heed that warning...

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2017, 08:14:52 PM »
I don't believe that the linesman get a phone call.  However, I do believe that minus the effects of white supremacy and systemic oppression of black and brown folks that nations like ours will be doing better in all areas including football. 

Think about it.  If it was known that the patriarchs of the bible where black people including Jesus himself, Samson-Dreadlocks, Moses, Daniel, The Prophets.  What if we were fully aware that the ancient civilizations were lead by people in your skin? - The Pyramids, sailors, inventors all black people.  What if that heritage was in front of you from the time your eyes open.  You think we'll be fighting up with Mexico and USA. Many of us will understand the struggle of your own parents.  What if those truths were in front of them from the start of their life? 

Instead we are told to thank Christopher Columbus. 

Everyday black and brown folks have to go out and prove themselves.  That pressure alone for many is the difference between huge success, small success or failure.   We all know this, something is always driving us.  Trying to do better than pops, making sure mom is ok, trying to be the first in the family, leave something for the kids, I can go on and on.  We're all searching from some longevity, some heritage, a map that defines and destines us.  Regular white folks don't think about that stuff.   

So when you see them young fellas 21, 18, 23 put on them colors and acting like their head ain't screw on straight have empathy, fighting the matrix is no light matter. 

But it can be done, as the West Indies we did it in cricket I believe we can do it in football.  The conspiracy has always been at work.  It just flesh out in worst ways than offside. 
Very interesting commentary, Preacher. If we are to accept that "the conspiracy has always been at work" and therefore blame in the football world is to be laid on everyone/everything else but ourselves, should the conspiracy, of which you and Contro speak, be attributed to the other aspects of shortcomings in T&T viz. poor and unreliable health care system, inefficient police service, less than satisfactory water and electricity supplies, sub-standard public transport system, etc, etc, etc................???????????????

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2017, 04:41:33 AM »
I don't believe that the linesman get a phone call.  However, I do believe that minus the effects of white supremacy and systemic oppression of black and brown folks that nations like ours will be doing better in all areas including football. 

Think about it.  If it was known that the patriarchs of the bible where black people including Jesus himself, Samson-Dreadlocks, Moses, Daniel, The Prophets.  What if we were fully aware that the ancient civilizations were lead by people in your skin? - The Pyramids, sailors, inventors all black people.  What if that heritage was in front of you from the time your eyes open.  You think we'll be fighting up with Mexico and USA. Many of us will understand the struggle of your own parents.  What if those truths were in front of them from the start of their life? 

Instead we are told to thank Christopher Columbus. 

Everyday black and brown folks have to go out and prove themselves.  That pressure alone for many is the difference between huge success, small success or failure.   We all know this, something is always driving us.  Trying to do better than pops, making sure mom is ok, trying to be the first in the family, leave something for the kids, I can go on and on.  We're all searching from some longevity, some heritage, a map that defines and destines us.  Regular white folks don't think about that stuff.   

So when you see them young fellas 21, 18, 23 put on them colors and acting like their head ain't screw on straight have empathy, fighting the matrix is no light matter. 

But it can be done, as the West Indies we did it in cricket I believe we can do it in football.  The conspiracy has always been at work.  It just flesh out in worst ways than offside. 
Very interesting commentary, Preacher. If we are to accept that "the conspiracy has always been at work" and therefore blame in the football world is to be laid on everyone/everything else but ourselves, should the conspiracy, of which you and Contro speak, be attributed to the other aspects of shortcomings in T&T viz. poor and unreliable health care system, inefficient police service, less than satisfactory water and electricity supplies, sub-standard public transport system, etc, etc, etc................???????????????

How else can you oppress and manipulate a population? Keep them poor and destitute, lie about resources and create a corrupt environment so progress can't be made in the healthcare sector, public transport and other sectors that make up the economy..

You then install leaders who are good at dividing the nation, so the nation doesn't become aware and awake to what is really transpiring.. So the upper echelon are paid and controlled to create a nation that has small increments of development..

Do you think the current leaders locally don't know about the lack of innovation and strategic moves towards self suffiency, alternative energy, how to dismantle the race construct and other areas that are stagnant or non existent? They do but that doesn't serve their agenda, which is what we are witnessing right now, not only locally but around the world...

However, people are becoming more aware and realizing that you are enslaved to a fictitious currency and economic system, when there is no need for it, where there exists other systems that would propel humanity as a whole but the powers that be don't want free energy for the majority or all of the world.. The illusion of democracy when in fact it's a disguised autocracy...

Think of a world with free energy and transportation that doesn't require you buy a natural resource to power it or sustain it, free electricity and water that's not contaminated... You begin to ask questions like, why are you electing so called leaders that continuously oppress the nation and never give back, or that will not budge when it comes to progress ....

When people open their minds and realize that humanity is capable of a better existence then they will realize that what we are living now is far from ideal.. When you realize that the first 18 years of your life and what you are taught is far from the truth, that is the turning point but it needs to happen sooner, because manipulation starts with what you are taught and education reform is where it also starts..
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 04:44:05 AM by Controversial »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2017, 05:40:18 AM »
Contro your reply above is intellectually on point. I agree with much of what you say. But I still don't think there is any conspiracy to block Caribbean teams for excelling per se.  The lack of consistent funding from the local govts and local business entities is the major impediment in the Caribbean nations football development. A very close second are administrators who see about themselves once they get the position. I take back the incompetency part. They are quite competent. Very competent. real bright too.  Many are university graduates. But the "is my time now" syndrome, is the nail in the coffin.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 08:18:35 AM by Deeks »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2017, 11:26:50 AM »
Contro your reply above is intellectually on point. I agree with much of what you say. But I still don't think there is any conspiracy to block Caribbean teams for excelling per se.  The lack of consistent funding from the local govts and local business entities is the major impediment in the Caribbean nations football development. A very close second are administrators who see about themselves once they get the position. I take back the incompetency part. They are quite competent. Very competent. real bright too.  Many are university graduates. But the "is my time now" syndrome, is the nail in the coffin.

They don't lack funding my friend, they are instructed not to fund, build and progress the programmes.... on the surface it seems like we are starving but we are not, it's a deceptive illusion they create to cover up their nefarious motives... Hundreds of millions can disappear into their pockets but not a red cent can be allocated to football?

That's just the tip... think of this question , how would other teams feel about TT being on top of CONCACAF? What would that reap for our national team, what would be the results of that?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2017, 03:28:38 PM »
 Contro, how the hell are they instructed not to fund development programs. Come nah man. You telling me: I is the TtFA  pres. and the association get a benefactor who willing to pump money in various programs, and these so-called FIFA bench men go tell me not to take care of our programs. Breds come with something better than that nah.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2017, 05:48:20 PM »
Contro, how the hell are they instructed not to fund development programs. Come nah man. You telling me: I is the TtFA  pres. and the association get a benefactor who willing to pump money in various programs, and these so-called FIFA bench men go tell me not to take care of our programs. Breds come with something better than that nah.

You misunderstood, the govt is not putting money towards the programs... FIFA can only fund so much and there is a catch with accessing that funding...
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 04:01:53 AM by Controversial »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2017, 11:14:38 PM »

You misunderstood, the govt is not putting money towards the programs... FIFA can only fund so much and there a catch with accessing that funding...

So what are these specifics that FIFA don't want?  So what are the stipulation that FIFA tell them that the money is for? I don't expect the gov't to fully fund programs when money is tight. If the TTFA can't get money thru business, sponsors, govt, that is not FIFA's problem. That is a TTFA problem.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2017, 04:05:27 AM »

You misunderstood, the govt is not putting money towards the programs... FIFA can only fund so much and there a catch with accessing that funding...

So what are these specifics that FIFA don't want?  So what are the stipulation that FIFA tell them that the money is for? I don't expect the gov't to fully fund programs when money is tight. If the TTFA can't get money thru business, sponsors, govt, that is not FIFA's problem. That is a TTFA problem.

It's not a FIFA problem by the FIFA development fund is paying for Tallest and his staff.. in essence, FIFA is paying..

Money is not tight with the govt, that's a big lie, there's things unknown to the general public that goes unheard and unseen, the govt has money to fund our football but it chooses not to, because we have house negroes in charge that are corrupt, and the house Indians are with them... Both are playing a complex game with the people, yet everyone is still in the dark and is afraid to open their eyes ...

Why would sponsors put money into a corrupt regime like the Dictators? Would you?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2017, 04:30:21 AM »
 the govt has money to fund our football but it chooses not to, because we have house negroes in charge that are corrupt, and the house Indians are with them... Both are playing a complex game

Contro, you think Rowley have time to play games with DJW and TTFA. I fail to see the "house Negroes and Indians" making  a deliberate effort to sabotage football. Why would they want to do that when in TT the word football means sabotage. corruption and commessse anyway. The officials have been doing that ages now. It did not start with AJW, but it went to international climax with him. House Negroes and Indians have "better things to do". Why don't you come out and say that the gov't not supporting national team football because they already subsidizing the pro-league, and they are not able to support the national team . Is either one or the other.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2017, 04:36:52 AM »
the govt has money to fund our football but it chooses not to, because we have house negroes in charge that are corrupt, and the house Indians are with them... Both are playing a complex game

Contro, you think Rowley have time to play games with DJW and TTFA. I fail to see the "house Negroes and Indians" making  a deliberate effort to sabotage football. Why would they want to do that when in TT the word football means sabotage. corruption and commessse anyway. The officials have been doing that ages now. It did not start with AJW, but it went to international climax with him. House Negroes and Indians have "better things to do". Why don't you come out and say that the gov't not supporting national team football because they already subsidizing the pro-league, and they are not able to support the national team . Is either one or the other.

Infantino and rowley playing games all now with Jabba the hut.... they sabotaging sport in general, track, football and cricket ...

From bassRat to the dictator, to even Olympics , the govt doesn't give a damn because they all in it together..

How much money are they giving to the pro league, humour me brother?

After you tell me the amount, I'll reveal another amount to you..

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2017, 06:25:32 AM »
I would agree that TT with all the socalled resources and natural talent that it has inherited, has been the Caribbean underachievers. We have  failed at the the last hurdle. A lot is blamed on  the lack of( poor) development programs. Lack of consistent source of revenue. Bandwagonism by the business groups.

Lack of support from the public in general(Carifta developments, etc). We have yet to produce a woman Olympic medalist in TF or swimming. Cycling, boxing, shooting, sailing,field hockey, football, basketball nothing. Our first two Olympic medals were weightlifting. How many people in TT know that? Yes we can blame the govt, but we have to blame ourselves. Williams, Bassrat, Patrick, Kamla did not give a damn, but we now have first class sporting facilities. But we need first class development programs for all sports right now. Govt alone will not solve our problem.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2017, 12:30:16 PM »
I would agree that TT with all the socalled resources and natural talent that it has inherited, has been the Caribbean underachievers. We have  failed at the the last hurdle. A lot is blamed on  the lack of( poor) development programs. Lack of consistent source of revenue. Bandwagonism by the business groups.

Lack of support from the public in general(Carifta developments, etc). We have yet to produce a woman Olympic medalist in TF or swimming. Cycling, boxing, shooting, sailing,field hockey, football, basketball nothing. Our first two Olympic medals were weightlifting. How many people in TT know that? Yes we can blame the govt, but we have to blame ourselves. Williams, Bassrat, Patrick, Kamla did not give a damn, but we now have first class sporting facilities. But we need first class development programs for all sports right now. Govt alone will not solve our problem.

Govt can and should solve the problem, what's their purpose if they are not governing the nation properly and implementing things to facilitate the progress of sport in our society? That's one of their duties, that's what they need to be held accountable for, why should you give them a free pass? Why are we passing the buck to the citizens?

It starts with the govt, and I'm waiting for how much money was given to the pro league in any given year? Because central fc has not been paid their prize money from what i read...

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2017, 03:16:31 PM »
The mere fact that the govt is propping up the pro league is enough. The prize money should come from elsewhere. Why can't Ttfa get private sector to come on board to help defray cost. While Central deserve their prize money, I don't think it is incumbent on govt to come up with that.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2017, 05:00:28 PM »

T&T's Football underachievement has to do with Corrupt Administrative leadership. Not money. . . or anything else, but corrupt leadership. They (TTFA) are not being held accountable enough . . . so called transparency is mired in all kinda stalling tactics, non-payment, contempt for all. And as a people, historically we have suffered with a hefty dose of inferiority complex. We lack confidence, we always comparing ourselves to Jamaica, USA. We don't look enough into our own unique strengths and systematically build on them with good leadership.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2017, 06:11:56 PM »
Money was never the problem when we had it like that
Sorry to buss the news
Sometimes I ask myself ...It appears everybody is waiting to see the country can do for them,nuff money spend in sports...Not really seeing the returns....Everybody think they entitled not thinking one day that bill will come due ...money not flowing like it once did...We need to come around to the  idea...Much more will be needed to be done with much less
Now money is the problem
Rastafari

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2017, 08:42:52 PM »

Good point. Remember they use to say that about Spain. The perennial underachievers of world and European football. Certainly the same can be said about TT in Concacaf and CFU. Same thing applies for Track and field.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2017, 03:08:19 AM »
The mere fact that the govt is propping up the pro league is enough. The prize money should come from elsewhere. Why can't Ttfa get private sector to come on board to help defray cost. While Central deserve their prize money, I don't think it is incumbent on govt to come up with that.

What amount was given to the pro league...

It pales in comparison to close to 100 million us. seeping out the treasury ..

So when you say we have no money, that's being naive, we have money but they are making it seem like we have none because that's the only way they can cover up their stealing...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2017, 03:11:31 AM »

T&T's Football underachievement has to do with Corrupt Administrative leadership. Not money. . . or anything else, but corrupt leadership. They (TTFA) are not being held accountable enough . . . so called transparency is mired in all kinda stalling tactics, non-payment, contempt for all. And as a people, historically we have suffered with a hefty dose of inferiority complex. We lack confidence, we always comparing ourselves to Jamaica, USA. We don't look enough into our own unique strengths and systematically build on them with good leadership.

Good post, but I'll take this further..

Deeks, Harts success and eventual demise in your book, what would that be classified as, underachievement  or sabotage?

Every nation in CONCACAF knows we are by far the most talented per capita when it concerns football, but we and I use that term loosely because I don't count myself as one of them, think we are not..

Corruption has always been rampant in our sports, which has kept us down, which brings me back to the sell outs...
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 03:13:21 AM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2017, 03:15:33 AM »

Good point. Remember they use to say that about Spain. The perennial underachievers of world and European football. Certainly the same can be said about TT in Concacaf and CFU. Same thing applies for Track and field.

We underachieve because we have sell outs in charge and we allow it to happen time and time again, repeating itself..

We are underachievers because Trinis don't take things as seriously  as they should..

We are underachievers because locally they are manipulated and brainwashed into believing politicians will help them, when in fact they are house negroes and Indians who disguise themselves as saviours...

We are not underachievers because of lack of talent and skill, that's bullshit and we all know it..

It's like Ghana 🇬🇭 I have very good friends who have always shared insights into their football, one being the corrupt federation that has taken bribes and done deals under the table and it also carries over to the players getting involved.. hence the reason for a long time they were not performing as well as they should have.. especially for many years in the African nations cup for example which is a whole other story

TT is no different, not saying players are taking bribes by bookies and throwing matches but the ttfa is corrupt as they come and we have seen it first hand with the dictator..

Sabotaging the coach and games, how much more proof do you need?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 03:22:37 AM by Controversial »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2017, 03:51:45 AM »

Dude, you coming back to Hart again. We know from the start he did not want Hart. Yes, he made it difficult for Hart. But the players let down Hart. They did not perform in the crucial games.  Maybe Hart had too much faith in the main line players. Leaving it to them to lift their game. But it proved wrong. The downfall started when we lost to Haiti in Panama for the Copa.  Geez, in such a crucial game, how much incentive you need to put it all on the line to be in that tournament. Them players is big friggin men. You mean the coach had to crack a whip up they arse as an incentive to play blood and sand football to beat Haiti to qualify. I was so disappointed in them fellas. You will continue to blame DJW for the lost. Not me. Not that I am for DJW. But the reality is that Stephan is no longer there. We have to deal with with a rogue ttfa president again. But you know what? We have 30 yrs experience in rogue presidency

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2017, 09:51:30 AM »

While some of the mechanics of what you speak lays at the feet of the people at the helm, we have to analyze this on a deeper level. All the stealing that goes on with public officials in office in T&T and for that matter in many other black run governments is not a coincidence.  There is a mental aspect to the effects of slavery, colonialism, and white supremacist policies globally enacted that affects how people of color operate when in power.  There is (it would seem) an innate compulsion to take care of oneself as much as possible in the process that IMO stems from the mental baggage (passed on through generations) from being enslaved (slave mentality).  The whole crab in a barrel approach was derived from the very same circumstances that would cause many to want to escape by any means necessary, even if it means pulling down someone similarly situated to stand on their shoulders for a boost.  The aforementioned baggage has a way of influencing the choices many of us make as well.  Not saying that we should always be looking to this as an excuse but to ignore that it plays a role would be a mistake.

Now to Contro's theories. Some ah allyuh go vex ah adding to this eh but, while for some it seems overly outlandish, I will not dismiss that there are mechanisms in place to achieve certain results.  The US needs to qualify and do not for a moment reject the notion that there maybe subtle or overt pressure in all directions to make sure as to not allow anything to happen that can further keep them in their current disadvantageous position.  So while it may not be specifically that the ref and linesmen set out to rob us, where something marginal is happening they might lean in the direction against us as opposed to for us.  I haven't watched every game in these qualifiers but think about this.  Mexico was on top with panama on 6 points.  We can let Mexico run away because they will be there regardless.  But T&T take a stripe off panama, this allows the US providing the handle business to close the gap on everyone (except Mexico).  Now T&T play Mexico and lose, this means US even with a draw leaps over us. Now all of a sudden there is light at the end of the tunnel on that road to Russia for the US.  I am not saying it's real or I have proof, but can we disprove it with anything concrete.  Further any qualification from within CFU only helps to strengthen our footprint when EU footballing nations make a play to diminish the power of CFU when voting comes along.  So the more CFU suffers to qualify the more embolden they become in attempting to decrease the amount of power CFU has as a region and by extension CONCACAF which is made up of a very disproportionate of black and brown people compared to the colonial images.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2017, 10:23:16 AM »
Very valid points Scorps. Contro was the one who called out DJW from the beginning. So I am always willing to hear him out. Now the shooting with Cummings, is where I made my departure..

I think there are hands at play to make our journey to Russia difficult. And if I had to finger point, I would point it at the USA as being the culprit instead of FIFA not wanting to have a black team from Concacaf.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2017, 10:31:15 AM »
To add to my last post and to strengthen what Scorps said.. The USA lost a key game to Jamaica in the last GC. They did not make the final. I think the US sees TT as a threat to their chances. Most of all, they don't want to rely on qualifying on the last day in POS. Especially when TT might still have a chance. 

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2017, 12:00:04 PM »

Dude, you coming back to Hart again. We know from the start he did not want Hart. Yes, he made it difficult for Hart. But the players let down Hart. They did not perform in the crucial games.  Maybe Hart had too much faith in the main line players. Leaving it to them to lift their game. But it proved wrong. The downfall started when we lost to Haiti in Panama for the Copa.  Geez, in such a crucial game, how much incentive you need to put it all on the line to be in that tournament. Them players is big friggin men. You mean the coach had to crack a whip up they arse as an incentive to play blood and sand football to beat Haiti to qualify. I was so disappointed in them fellas. You will continue to blame DJW for the lost. Not me. Not that I am for DJW. But the reality is that Stephan is no longer there. We have to deal with with a rogue ttfa president again. But you know what? We have 30 yrs experience in rogue presidency

Read Lasanas article above, ramdgans appeal to FIFA fell on deaf ears, 30 plus years of rogue presidents because they want it that way..

You don't want a president you can't control and that will push for TT to be on top with an honest coach, that does suit your agenda..
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 12:01:39 PM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2017, 12:08:08 PM »
To add to my last post and to strengthen what Scorps said.. The USA lost a key game to Jamaica in the last GC. They did not make the final. I think the US sees TT as a threat to their chances. Most of all, they don't want to rely on qualifying on the last day in POS. Especially when TT might still have a chance. 

That wc schedule has always been an issue for me, for me it's pre meditated and never works in our favour, as mad pointed out above, keeping TT down and other Caribbean nations despite our power in numbers when it comes to votes, keeping us from getting wc allocations... it is a subtle form of institutional racism... you put some sell outs on top to maintain that order and squash the independent thinkers and revolutionaries
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 04:46:14 PM by Controversial »

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2017, 07:50:25 PM »
Very valid points Scorps. Contro was the one who called out DJW from the beginning. So I am always willing to hear him out. Now the shooting with Cummings, is where I made my departure..

I think there are hands at play to make our journey to Russia difficult. And if I had to finger point, I would point it at the USA as being the culprit instead of FIFA not wanting to have a black team from Concacaf.

"I would point it at the USA as being the culprit instead of FIFA not wanting to have a black team from Concacaf".

Here we go again with another conspiracy theory with the continued racist slant a la Contro and Preacher. Perhaps we would be better served if we look within ourselves for answers instead of blaming others for our failures.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2017, 10:47:43 PM »

Read Lasanas article above, ramdgans appeal to FIFA fell on deaf ears, 30 plus years of rogue presidents because they want it that way..

You don't want a president you can't control and that will push for TT to be on top with an honest coach, that does suit your agenda..

Breds, had we won the game against Haiti, all this conspiracy you talking about would have been mute. We just need to win the f--king games, Dude. No more excuses or conspiracy bullshit.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2017, 04:12:44 AM »

Breds, had we won the game against Haiti, all this conspiracy you talking about would have been mute. We just need to win the f--king games, Dude. No more excuses or conspiracy bullshit.

It's not a conspiracy, conspiracy is almost like a sweetie in your mouth because you can't understand how complex the corruption is? Or refuse to believe it?

You think everything is above board and despite the fact you read Lasana article which outlines the corruption, you have the audacity to come and say bull about conspiracy?

Wake up nah, stop using insecurities and inferiority complexes of the people as a mask for the corruption taking place brother..

The team is talented enough to beat every team in the region but corruption and institutional racism is at the heart of it..

1]; } ?>