March 29, 2024, 07:48:42 AM

Author Topic: Do they want to see an Afro-Caribbean Team on top of CONCACAF?  (Read 13362 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Do they want to see an Afro-Caribbean Team on top of CONCACAF?
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2017, 04:14:12 AM »
Very valid points Scorps. Contro was the one who called out DJW from the beginning. So I am always willing to hear him out. Now the shooting with Cummings, is where I made my departure..

I think there are hands at play to make our journey to Russia difficult. And if I had to finger point, I would point it at the USA as being the culprit instead of FIFA not wanting to have a black team from Concacaf.

"I would point it at the USA as being the culprit instead of FIFA not wanting to have a black team from Concacaf".

Here we go again with another conspiracy theory with the continued racist slant a la Contro and Preacher. Perhaps we would be better served if we look within ourselves for answers instead of blaming others for our failures.

Did you even read Lasanas article as a small sample of what is taking place?

Nothing registers at all after reading it and seeing what has transpired in the last year with our football? Nothing?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2017, 04:43:28 AM »
Contro, from what I read, you are correct that Infantino and DJW are close buddies and it appears that Webb is sidelined. We all can conclude that it appears to be a AJW-Havalange kind of scenario. Maybe, maybe not. Both ah them consolidating power. We back in the same monkey hole, ok. But them guys have to play to win. They have to put on their imaginary blinders and play blood and sand football. They played some good ball in the GC, but failed in the games that mattered. They underacheived against Haiti. And that made matters worse for Hart. If them guys feel affected by the administrations modus operandi, then asked to be excused. Do  like Bostock did(well make plenty excuses). Had them guys win vs Haiti and we played in the Copa, I believed Hart would still be coach.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 04:45:26 AM by Deeks »

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2017, 05:59:24 PM »
Contro, I believe that Deeks and I are saying the same thing but in different words.

We must be masters of our own destiny. Whether there are indeed conspiratorial efforts to prevent us from achieving our true potential, we must blank that out and do what we have to do.

As an aside but considered relevant, may I ask what is your reasoning for the ongoing failure of the West Indies cricket team and by extension, our T&T societal infrastructure as a whole. Please don't tell me that there are also forces conspiring against us!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2017, 10:44:32 PM »
Contro, I believe that Deeks and I are saying the same thing but in different words.

We must be masters of our own destiny. Whether there are indeed conspiratorial efforts to prevent us from achieving our true potential, we must blank that out and do what we have to do.

As an aside but considered relevant, may I ask what is your reasoning for the ongoing failure of the West Indies cricket team and by extension, our T&T societal infrastructure as a whole. Please don't tell me that there are also forces conspiring against us!

:thumbsup:

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2017, 03:38:42 AM »

If there wasn't forces conspiring against us, then why did ramdhans appeal fall on deaf ears? Why can't we elect an honest president and have a fair election? Why is it continuously hampered by corruption? Why was Hart sabotaged?

All of these questions doesn't solely lie with us and the dictator, there are external forces at play..

When the late tony cozier stated, external forces are in essence tampering with West Indies cricket, what did he mean when he said that?

Cozier was the furthest thing from a conspiracy theorist, but yet he said external forces... meaning that icc and the elite teams are ensuring West Indies doesn't select their best team and will not rise to the top again, because we have house negroes to ensure it, just like TT football..

Start asking the pertinent questions and you will get the real truth

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2017, 05:16:50 AM »
I will not dismiss the conspiracy theory so quickly - truth or fiction the sporting world is not as pristine as it appears - the essential core values of fair play and goodwill is liquefied by back room. And closed door deals , promises and monetary rewards. Players as pawns , players self seeking their share of the blood letting and fans drowning with illusions of anticipated glory only to be disappointed by what appears to be underachieving talented teams.
Mismanagement no management incompetence and deceit blaze a trail throughout the years! This is the legacy that is rampant within our governing bodies . The desire for success by our national teams appear to be stymied by some elected  officials who have been entrusted tobe the guardians of the sport. Yes indeed for a few pieces of silver the story unfolds of countless benefactors of the game. Meanwhile a hardworking fan pours additional int into the coffers and sheds a tear at the ill fortunes and shattered dreams of glory for a team that embodies the vicarious dream within us all- conquer the world - achieve the pinnacle of success - the little engine that can! Seems nowto bemerely stale an illusion full of sound and fury signifying nothing!!!

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2017, 07:23:56 AM »

If there wasn't forces conspiring against us, then why did ramdhans appeal fall on deaf ears? Why can't we elect an honest president and have a fair election? Why is it continuously hampered by corruption? Why was Hart sabotaged?

All of these questions doesn't solely lie with us and the dictator, there are external forces at play..

All of the answers lie solely with us. Why is just about everything continuously hampered by corruption in T&T? External forces?

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2017, 07:27:03 AM »
I will not dismiss the conspiracy theory so quickly - truth or fiction the sporting world is not as pristine as it appears - the essential core values of fair play and goodwill is liquefied by back room. And closed door deals , promises and monetary rewards. Players as pawns , players self seeking their share of the blood letting and fans drowning with illusions of anticipated glory only to be disappointed by what appears to be underachieving talented teams.
Mismanagement no management incompetence and deceit blaze a trail throughout the years! This is the legacy that is rampant within our governing bodies . The desire for success by our national teams appear to be stymied by some elected  officials who have been entrusted tobe the guardians of the sport. Yes indeed for a few pieces of silver the story unfolds of countless benefactors of the game. Meanwhile a hardworking fan pours additional int into the coffers and sheds a tear at the ill fortunes and shattered dreams of glory for a team that embodies the vicarious dream within us all- conquer the world - achieve the pinnacle of success - the little engine that can! Seems nowto bemerely stale an illusion full of sound and fury signifying nothing!!!

"Mismanagement no management incompetence and deceit blaze a trail throughout the years!"

BINGO!!!!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2017, 09:41:04 AM »

All of the answers lie solely with us. Why is just about everything continuously hampered by corruption in T&T? External forces?

FIFA stepped in for Argentina but overlooked the Dictators corruption... Had Ramdhan or one of the other candidates been given a fair chance, things would have been vastly different.

The sabotage would not have happened to Hart, he would have been given his support staff and what Tallest had, the team chemistry may have still been in tact, maybe the players who undermined Hart would have been dropped. The two wc games most likely would have been won, with Trinidad and Tobago being on top with Mexico going into the last two matches.

So I wouldn't say it lies solely with us, FIFA wants the dictator there....

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2017, 02:14:22 PM »
Contro, what do you recommend in the given circumstances, conspiracy and all?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2017, 04:20:57 AM »

Don't answer my question with a question brother...

Answer the above, why didn't FIFA step in to intervene when they did for Argentina?

Why did FIFA allow the corruption to continue? That's not conspiracy but facts

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2017, 12:29:58 PM »

Answer the above, why didn't FIFA step in to intervene when they did for Argentina?

OK Contro.

TTO has absolutely no control over the external forces. AGREED?

What do you recommend we do to overcome the 'monster' given the "facts"?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2017, 02:41:58 PM »

OK Contro.

Of course they don't have control over what happens externally but that's not the point I'm trying to make, externally they are controlling our football and externally they chose to support the dictator and not address the appeal by Ramdhan ... once people realize that TT football is not autonomous, it hasn't been for decades or ever with our football, because house negroes ensure our football stays at a certain level..

Private investors to run and own the super league and pro league, also funding the ttfa without FIFA allocations going to the senior team, allocations can be used for youth and women's football....

Private subventions to regional football associations, someone needs to get the dictator out of the picture and have someone in there that is aligned to the vision of those running pro and super league football in the nation...

Rule changes for pro league and super league, mandatory that players are made available for national football on a weekly basis, with emphasis on u17 and u20 players on pro and super league teams in the absence of the senior players for national duty..

Main facets are the ttfa needs to be controlled by stakeholders that control the pro league and super league.. this way the head coach, who I would install would be Hart with his full contingent, not the sabotage we saw, which would have access to players all the time.. maybe even a new club started by the owners of the new pro league and super league, structured along the lines of the epl with promotion and relegation..

This new club would then try to buy our foreign players, bring them home and have them permanently train with the national team, similar to club football in regards to setting up matches with top clubs and nations..

First things first, control the pro league and super league, then install a president who is line with the views of the investors and will not go against their vision ....

That way, FIFA has little to no intervention or allocations that can influence our coaches, team or president ...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 02:53:55 AM by Controversial »

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2017, 07:58:57 PM »
The sad thing about Contro is that there are remnants of sanity there...
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2017, 02:55:38 AM »

To simple minded folks like yourself it is insanity, but to brilliant minds, it's genius talking...

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2017, 06:19:52 AM »

OK Contro.

Of course they don't have control over what happens externally but that's not the point I'm trying to make, externally they are controlling our football and externally they chose to support the dictator and not address the appeal by Ramdhan ... once people realize that TT football is not autonomous, it hasn't been for decades or ever with our football, because house negroes ensure our football stays at a certain level..

Private investors to run and own the super league and pro league, also funding the ttfa without FIFA allocations going to the senior team, allocations can be used for youth and women's football....

Private subventions to regional football associations, someone needs to get the dictator out of the picture and have someone in there that is aligned to the vision of those running pro and super league football in the nation...

Rule changes for pro league and super league, mandatory that players are made available for national football on a weekly basis, with emphasis on u17 and u20 players on pro and super league teams in the absence of the senior players for national duty..

Main facets are the ttfa needs to be controlled by stakeholders that control the pro league and super league.. this way the head coach, who I would install would be Hart with his full contingent, not the sabotage we saw, which would have access to players all the time.. maybe even a new club started by the owners of the new pro league and super league, structured along the lines of the epl with promotion and relegation..

This new club would then try to buy our foreign players, bring them home and have them permanently train with the national team, similar to club football in regards to setting up matches with top clubs and nations..

First things first, control the pro league and super league, then install a president who is line with the views of the investors and will not go against their vision ....

That way, FIFA has little to no intervention or allocations that can influence our coaches, team or president ...

Like most things in T&T, management competence is conspicuously lacking and it has absolutely nothing to do with "house negroes" or conspiracy theories.

Have a nice day, Contro!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2017, 12:06:08 PM »

OK Contro.

Like most things in T&T, management competence is conspicuously lacking and it has absolutely nothing to do with "house negroes" or conspiracy theories.

Have a nice day, Contro!

Are you reducing everything to management incompetency?

So corruption, collusion and FIFA ulterior motives have nothing to do with this discourse?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2017, 12:10:43 PM »

Good post :beermug:

Didn't see this till now...

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2017, 03:32:42 PM »
from eric  Williams to d.j. Williams same sh-t different day, its 2017 I'm walking down Frederick st pass rituals, people on the other side of the street covering their nose as the smell of human doodoo makes you want to vomit up the calaloo you just enjoyed upstairs excellent city food court, vagrants everywhere, promenade ho's in abundance, "outsiders" in numbers, imagine right next to a police station gunmen blaze up two men, one dead one critical and not one police man or woman answer back, everyday the body count climbs, majority black uneducated ghetto youth, football sweat no where to be seen in e pos, on visiting maracas you see the commercialization in that they pave paradise an put up a parking lot also seemed like a legalized marijuana zone, road blocks all over the island, one hundred dollars is the new twenty, in this country crime pays, criminals have the country in a choke hold, all tables are full of vomit, but we trust in one the Lord Jesus Christ...

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2017, 06:56:31 PM »

To simple minded folks like yourself it is insanity, but to brilliant minds, it's genius talking...

said the village idiot.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2017, 02:41:24 AM »

said the village idiot.

Slow day? how many flip side tracks you write today ghost?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2017, 02:47:55 AM »
from eric  Williams to d.j. Williams same sh-t different day, its 2017 I'm walking down Frederick st pass rituals, people on the other side of the street covering their nose as the smell of human doodoo makes you want to vomit up the calaloo you just enjoyed upstairs excellent city food court, vagrants everywhere, promenade ho's in abundance, "outsiders" in numbers, imagine right next to a police station gunmen blaze up two men, one dead one critical and not one police man or woman answer back, everyday the body count climbs, majority black uneducated ghetto youth, football sweat no where to be seen in e pos, on visiting maracas you see the commercialization in that they pave paradise an put up a parking lot also seemed like a legalized marijuana zone, road blocks all over the island, one hundred dollars is the new twenty, in this country crime pays, criminals have the country in a choke hold, all tables are full of vomit, but we trust in one the Lord Jesus Christ...

And what do you think has created this environment?

Pick the select house Indians and negroes, put them in power, give them money and prestige... pump, rinse, repeat.....

You have backstabbers in your own family that cannot work together, far less the greater population of Trinidad and Tobago and that's how they want it..

Who has time to topple corrupt regimes when everyone is so busy fighting one another and are being brainwashed decade after decade..

So of course walking down Frederick street has deteriorated to the lowest standards ... I'm surprised not one revoluntionary mind has arisen out of this madness locally and opened up the minds of the people...

But then again, most people don't think anything is wrong because they are so unaware of what is taking place..

Business as usual...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 03:14:44 AM by Controversial »

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2017, 06:41:16 AM »

OK Contro.

Have a nice day, Contro!

Are you reducing everything to management incompetency?

So corruption, collusion and FIFA ulterior motives have nothing to do with this discourse?

Yes Contro, it all boils down to management! Corruption, collusion and FIFA ulterior motives will always exist, in addition to life's other obstacles. C'est la vie, however, what matters is how we handle situations and that will determine our success or failure.

A guaranteed way to fail is to blame everything and everyone else....except oneself!

Yes indeed, I am reducing everything to management incompetence.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2017, 08:35:17 AM »
You need to remove incompetence from your statement.

That would mean that the dictator was somewhat unaware, incapable and showed ineptness, meaning he was not culpable... Therefore removing blame and accountability of his corrupt acts.. So no it wasn't management incompetence, or negligence but subterfuge of the highest order... Which inevitably brings me back to the "house negro" syndrome that serves to undermine our people and football..

Further to this, not accounting for or factoring in the reach and scope of FIFA is naive and a gross underestimation of their power and influence. If this is the line of reasoning you are taking, that would mean, JW acted alone and FIFA theoretically were incorruptible and played no role in what transpired not too long ago....

I'm not buying that, intuition and in depth analysis tells us differently, as well as the past transgressions of FIFA ....
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 08:38:54 AM by Controversial »

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2017, 06:46:15 AM »
If one is to subscribe to your way of thinking, there is absolutely no hope for T&T as well as many other countries in the football world, given that the dominance and influence of FIFA will not cease overnight or at all. 

Have a nice day, Contro.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2017, 12:10:27 PM »
If one is to subscribe to your way of thinking, there is absolutely no hope for T&T as well as many other countries in the football world, given that the dominance and influence of FIFA will not cease overnight or at all. 

Have a nice day, Contro.

That's the reality of the current football system we are forced to be a part of and of course there is hope... Above I stated to you that our national football must be run independently and the vision must be in unison with the rest of the local football organizations. Having a pro and super league that is in sync with the national program and a president that is aligned with that vision will mean we can operate successfully within even the most corrupt organizational structure.

It boils down to autonomy, the players being paid well and treated fairly, that mutual respect must be there. Right now we do not have that, we have the dictator who is a puppet and is very selfish and corrupt. He also is sabotaging our football and the undermining will not stop. We cannot run a successful football program the way it is currently.

In order to rid ourselves of the corruption and to make a stand that FIFA has little to no intervention, we need to be autonomous with a leader and a group that will invest in our local football inclusive of our national program, that has that progressive vision.

So there is hope, the question now is, can our fraternity unite and support that progressive vision that will take us forward or will individuals allow jealousy and narrow minded thinking to thwart any efforts for our football to rise to new heights....

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2017, 11:42:02 AM »
In consideration of what you have outlined and given the backdrop of what obtains in our society, I do not share the view that there is hope.
Notwithstanding it is pleasing to note that you realize that we can become masters of our destiny in spite of the external factors &/or conspiracies outlined by you.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #87 on: April 24, 2017, 11:59:32 PM »
In consideration of what you have outlined and given the backdrop of what obtains in our society, I do not share the view that there is hope.
Notwithstanding it is pleasing to note that you realize that we can become masters of our destiny in spite of the external factors &/or conspiracies outlined by you.

Becoming masters of our domain, comes with a price, the ttfa will face insurmountable pressure from external forces and those locally that have sold out... It will not be an easy road nor will it be easily gained but it is possible...

That will not stop the saboteurs nor will it make it easy for our national team, because you are now ridding our sporting body of house Indians and negroes who are self fulfilling and only see the yellow brick road that leads to the green. The ttfa void of corruption means we will be targets and not subject to giving in to bigger teams, notably autonomous.

Bookies and the external forces don't like wild cards....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #88 on: April 25, 2017, 02:23:01 PM »
Anbrat, check the CONCACAF news thread and the new article on the Cfu and the sabotage of Caribbean football and also the power we possess..

Things I've been trying to tell everyone about, it will give you a clearer picture..
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 02:42:28 AM by Controversial »

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 26, 2017, 12:30:36 PM »
Contro, it is evident we have different outlooks on life. Agree to disagree.

1]; } ?>