March 28, 2024, 05:42:35 PM

Author Topic: FORUM...our BROTHER needs HELP NOW.  (Read 13480 times)

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: FORUM...our BROTHER needs HELP NOW.
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2017, 06:48:09 AM »
No man can know it all...Unless he is a fool
No one can know the whole truth
Yes...
But if we only put our heads together we can come to a much better comprehension of the truth
Name calling and demeaning where does that get us
In the end which is where we all strive for ...I am positive we all want the same result
We all want the best and to see the same
We should all stop wearing our emotions on our sleeves...Man up and be respectful of each other
It's time to grow up..And I am not referencing physical growth ...But mentally
This tit for tat shit is very childish
All I have is common sense...Those who know better should take the lead
It's unwise to know better and do it not
Rastafari

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2017, 07:45:57 AM »
Yes...
But if we only put our heads together we can come to a much better comprehension of the truth
In the end which is where we all strive for ...I am positive we all want the same result
We should all stop wearing our emotions on our sleeves...Man up and be respectful of each other
Rastafari

Thank you. This is what I talking about. I know damn well that some of these members here who into the name calling and insults are well into their 40s and 50s.. But when you read their comments you would think otherwise. I telling some of allyuh go and read some of the comments that these teenagers on Instagram and Facebook does post. Not much different than what our fellow members on here post. If you know how I HATE reading the bickering and name calling that I does see on here. And some of all yuh wonder why we youth does get into all kind of beef and rivalry with each other..

We just lost a fellow member weeks ago. RIP Weary. So let we try to be civil with each other.. And if that make some of allyuh upset. Then is real beasts we have on this forum.

This forum wasn't created for insulting and name calling. We have more to gain from each other by being civil and reasoning with each other. As I said if this post here get people vex.. Then something really wrong.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2017, 03:33:37 PM »
Conspiracy theorists don't respond to reason. Reason is another conspiracy.

CO-SIGN......
writing to Trump might be an option  :)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2017, 08:51:44 PM »
allyuh fix up... fix up...

i done talk...

fix up..intelligent ones...adult ones
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2017, 10:02:35 PM »

i done talk...

Nah big dadda hold strain ,you have to remember gawd on pitch is a female ,and this is still a rum shop .
TI is meh boi from day one on this site .
But watch yeh ,so many men them tell you enough already you have to have the balls to suck it up and shut the f"( { up  ,make your point explain and have a drink life's a bitch so don't nag .
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 10:07:36 PM by Quags »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2017, 10:14:00 PM »
If this was a real rum shop he woulda get cut off and thrown out months ago no matter if he's telling truth ,but rather because he repeats himself .

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2017, 04:39:05 AM »
Yes...
Rastafari

Thank you. This is what I talking about. I know damn well that some of these members here who into the name calling and insults are well into their 40s and 50s.. But when you read their comments you would think otherwise. I telling some of allyuh go and read some of the comments that these teenagers on Instagram and Facebook does post. Not much different than what our fellow members on here post. If you know how I HATE reading the bickering and name calling that I does see on here. And some of all yuh wonder why we youth does get into all kind of beef and rivalry with each other..

We just lost a fellow member weeks ago. RIP Weary. So let we try to be civil with each other.. And if that make some of allyuh upset. Then is real beasts we have on this forum.

This forum wasn't created for insulting and name calling. We have more to gain from each other by being civil and reasoning with each other. As I said if this post here get people vex.. Then something really wrong.

What nonsense is this i am reading?

Have you been reading the posts?  Gino is the one who insults and attacks everyone who doesnt share his opinion.  I disagreed with him once and called me a puppet for the dictator.  Since then he has had an issue with everything i said.  I am not into the name calling, but i will call a spade a spade and say this.

No one in their right mind would come within a stones throw of what Gino has been saying.  He is not the same person that i have known for the past 12-15 years.

Not only does he post the wildest of conspiracies, but he finds a way to repeat it in every singe facking thread. 

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2017, 05:59:10 AM »
i don't think he's changed
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2017, 06:00:47 AM »
Andre
When you figure out that throwing gasoline on a fire will not put you it go out...Then and only then will I jump up and down....Take what is meaningful to you and forget the rest...Someone has to take the high road....Blessed are the peace makers
It's unwise to start a fire which you cannot put out...Check it

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2017, 06:41:27 AM »

i done talk...

Nah big dadda hold strain ,you have to remember gawd on pitch is a female ,and this is still a rum shop .
But watch yeh ,so many men them tell you enough already you have to have the balls to suck it up and shut the f"( { up  ,make your point explain and have a drink life's a bitch so don't nag .

Jus for de record Quags.. I ain't no female. Is "gawd on pitch" not "gawdess on pitch".

All love regardless. Bless up

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2017, 09:10:50 AM »

i done talk...

Jus for de record Quags.. I ain't no female. Is "gawd on pitch" not "gawdess on pitch".

All love regardless. Bless up
Oh gawd ohh  :rotfl: hard luck dey breddren , is somebody else is female who is post on a regular .  :beermug:

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2017, 09:19:47 AM »
And some of all yuh wonder why we youth does get into all kind of beef and rivalry with each other..

U serious dan?!  U feel them yutes lookin here fuh influence? smh

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2017, 09:22:54 AM »
If this was a real rum shop he woulda get cut off and thrown out months ago no matter if he's telling truth ,but rather because he repeats himself .

De way how he theories upsettin some man, if is ah rumshop (under de stupor) I feel somebody done try to box him dong aready lol

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2017, 09:49:59 AM »

De way how he theories upsettin some man, if is ah rumshop (under de stupor) I feel somebody done try to box him dong aready lol
Long time in a real rum shop if u tell one long sad story them men go fu up and kick yah ass out lol

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2017, 10:07:24 AM »
And some of all yuh wonder why we youth does get into all kind of beef and rivalry with each other..

Maybe that comment outta context Scorp.. I just trying to prove a point that we is all elders and we have young people to teach. If some of we getting on so in this forum, then I just hope we don't teach the youth them the same behaviour.

The same way I communicate with my bredren on here, is the same way I will communicate to them in person if i was to meet them. That's why I against the insults, threats and name calling. The ones who talk big about slapping forumites, and calling them names,ley me ask them a question, if you were to meet the forumite yuh vex with, will you say the same thing to them in person? See it easy for some to hide behind their moniker. But in reality, they wouldn't say them things in person.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2017, 10:22:43 AM »

Maybe that comment outta context Scorp.. I just trying to prove a point that we is all elders and we have young people to teach. If some of we getting on so in this forum, then I just hope we don't teach the youth them the same behaviour.

The same way I communicate with my bredren on here, is the same way I will communicate to them in person if i was to meet them. That's why I against the insults, threats and name calling. The ones who talk big about slapping forumites, and calling them names,ley me ask them a question, if you were to meet the forumite yuh vex with, will you say the same thing to them in person? See it easy for some to hide behind their moniker. But in reality, they wouldn't say them things in person.

I often find that when adults disagree some tend to regress sometimes to teenager mode.  Personally I try not to let nothing on any forum upset me but I can see how the redundancy could get on some people nerves.  At the same time we is Trinis and does make light of almost everything.  Doh kno BMs full intent but I imagine it was somewhat tongue in cheek.  As for saying the same things to people face some might, others might just be virtually rekindling their youthful personalities that they've outgrown in the real world.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2017, 10:33:43 AM »

I often find that when adults disagree some tend to regress sometimes to teenager mode.  Personally I try not to let nothing on any forum upset me but I can see how the redundancy could get on some people nerves.  At the same time we is Trinis and does make light of almost everything.  Doh kno BMs full intent but I imagine it was somewhat tongue in cheek.  As for saying the same things to people face some might, others might just be virtually rekindling their youthful personalities that they've outgrown in the real world.

:beermug:

All of we on here is part of the community. Let we try to see each other as " members with resources" as opposed to posters to be vex at. Who knows, one day any of us can find ourselves in a bind and we have to turn here for help. The more enemies we make on this forum, increases the likelihood that we won't get the help we might need when we need it.

Bless up

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2017, 10:49:40 AM »
Hull yuh backside GOP  ;D

Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2017, 12:34:06 PM »
Look de nexx one lol.  Dan yuh going Denver in June ah wha?

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2017, 01:14:44 PM »

Thanks Barataria. I looking forward to your thread on me.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2017, 01:25:15 PM »
I jus trying to lighten up de vibes, life too short

Yeah Scorpio, that is the plan, me and another bredda from this side....we should try as best to sit together...
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2017, 02:42:40 PM »

Yeah Scorpio, that is the plan, me and another bredda from this side....we should try as best to sit together...

Yeah agreed.  Lemme know when yuh ready to buy tix and we go arrange nah.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2017, 04:53:53 PM »

that is a good idea, especially since it will be a partisan crowd and we will need strength in numbers...dick's sporting goods park is a nice ground tho, you could see the action from anywhere in the stadum

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2017, 06:01:04 PM »

that is a good idea, especially since it will be a partisan crowd and we will need strength in numbers...dick's sporting goods park is a nice ground tho, you could see the action from anywhere in the stadum
Bug Tallman daily to find out where the rhythm section going and be. That go be the spot.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2017, 06:56:16 AM »
it seems as though controversial took a break from the forum. Hadn't seen anymore post from him since  thursday is it possible that he finally hot it?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2017, 07:15:07 AM »
it seems as though controversial took a break from the forum. Hadn't seen anymore post from him since  thursday is it possible that he finally hot it?

No. The intervention started.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2017, 10:56:54 AM »

Slippery slope?
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Adam Lake

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2017, 02:03:42 PM »
Dis thread Savage AF  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2017, 02:59:23 AM »

Slippery slope?

Sarcasm, my friend. 

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2017, 04:43:56 AM »

Slippery slope?

Sarcasm, my friend. 
:beermug:
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

1]; } ?>