April 19, 2024, 03:16:01 PM

Author Topic: FORUM...our BROTHER needs HELP NOW.  (Read 13604 times)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: FORUM...our BROTHER needs HELP NOW.
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2017, 05:31:43 PM »
I jus trying to lighten up de vibes, life too short

Yeah Scorpio, that is the plan, me and another bredda from this side....we should try as best to sit together...

Yeah agreed.  Lemme know when yuh ready to buy tix and we go arrange nah.

that is a good idea, especially since it will be a partisan crowd and we will need strength in numbers...dick's sporting goods park is a nice ground tho, you could see the action from anywhere in the stadum
Bug Tallman daily to find out where the rhythm section going and be. That go be the spot.

Aye, aye, aye.....I organising to be in Denver!!  Doh leave mih out de bachanal!!!
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2017, 06:29:24 PM »
This forum wasn't created for insulting and name calling.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2017, 07:23:38 AM »
CONTROVERSIAL, how tall you is?

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2017, 11:13:52 AM »

about 5'9 without the hunch, i'd say 5'5 with it.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2017, 03:35:14 PM »
I called this a long time ago, but Flex chose to merge my thread into something else.  The very essence of this site is being eroded by these baseless accusations.

It's so bad that this dude basically hoping for our national team to fail so that his "Theory on Hart" can be justified.  It was entertainment at first, but he went over the line when he accused DJW of orchestrating the shooting of Cummings to sabotage Hart.

He was bad before with his obsession with Kerwin "Hardest" Jemott................but this is too much.

Is lying your part time job?

I have never wished the team to fail, in my 16 years or more of being on this board...

I also never said the dictator shot Cummings or orchestrated it, there are powers above the dictator that are out of his control, he is however part of the sabotage and he can't call shots, he is given orders, like a good house negro, not much different than you...

Also, prove it... because you are making fake allegations against me ...
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 04:03:23 PM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2017, 03:36:17 PM »

about 5'9 without the hunch, i'd say 5'5 with it.

You must be referring to your lover...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2017, 03:37:14 PM »

Taller than you, even when Im sitting down...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2017, 04:28:22 PM »
it seems as though controversial took a break from the forum. Hadn't seen anymore post from him since  thursday is it possible that he finally hot it?

No. The intervention started.

Quite the opposite .... it was more along the lines of a "red herring" to appease the uneducated masses that called for it

Fake allegations and alternative truth needs to be proved or you need to give someone the time to refute those claims, if the said person isn't given the time to research, if you are not given ample time, then the sky's the limit in terms of false claims that can be made to justify the imposed exile... Despite the fact of it being unjustified and unwarranted...

It seems starting an intelligent thread is more dangerous than maintaining a kangkalang thread that serves to do nothing towards the progress of our national team...

Thomo a fellow poster on here, posted from an article and comments surrounding that given article about the source of our new head coaches salary being the FIFA development fund..

Offline Thomo
Sr. Warrior
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Dennis Lawrence thread
« Reply #166 on: January 21, 2017, 11:55:03 AM »
"Dennis did not make a U-turn. DJW did. Dennis had initially accepted a contract offered by the TTFA Exec Committee but rejected the alterations made by TTFA president DJW.
However, he kept the door open and DJW, who is travelling to FIFA HQ in Zurich this evening, removed the controversial exit clauses he had added to ensure he had a signed document on mutually agreed terms to take to his FIFA bosses.
Monies for the contract (including asst coaches etc re Dennis’ proposal) will be accessed from FIFA Development Fund.
While in Zurich, DJW will also receive his official instruments of appointment to the FIFA Players’ Status Committee, on which he will serve as a member for a four-year term.
Dennis had retained the local law firm of Pamela Elder & Associates to vet his end of the contract"

LMFAO @ DJW. Damn IDIOT!! Public outrage caused this!!

I decided to ask the question, are there any other nations with this arrangement? A valid and pertinent question, that led to the red herring ...

Fairness and freedom of speech is what this board was founded on...
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 04:36:11 PM by Controversial »

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2017, 05:09:11 PM »

Yeah Scorpio, that is the plan, me and another bredda from this side....we should try as best to sit together...

:beermug: :beermug:

True. We lucky to have a good community of posters united by pride and love for anything football.. anything TT.

I encourage some of you to visit the other nations football forums. You will see that we are much more resourceful and up to date than the others. We are blessed. Thanks Flex.. We got a good community here. I done with this thread now. Guidance blessings and Raspect!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2017, 06:20:13 PM »

:beermug: :beermug:

True. We lucky to have a good community of posters united by pride and love for anything football.. anything TT.

I encourage some of you to visit the other nations football forums. You will see that we are much more resourceful and up to date than the others. We are blessed. Thanks Flex.. We got a good community here. I done with this thread now. Guidance blessings and Raspect!

I concur brother...

On that note I'm also no longer responding to this futile attempt to create division and continue the propagation of  malicious attacks

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2017, 05:10:45 AM »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2017, 12:38:33 PM »

Ask yuh bona fide, I made her reach new heights last nite...

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2017, 03:21:29 PM »
I tell ya, Gino is about 5'9 in real life. 5'5 with the hunch. I met d man wit his parents and all. Very sweet people, soft like Gino.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2017, 03:32:16 PM »
Men really some serious idle time on their hands to be making comments and assuming men height lol  :D

For the record in 6' but I know you love your alternative facts ..

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2017, 06:30:56 PM »
Men really some serious idle time on their hands to be making comments and assuming men height lol  :D

daiz with or without heels?

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 14, 2017, 01:39:04 AM »

LMFAO

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #76 on: May 14, 2017, 02:19:45 AM »

When ya sittin in ah mango tree?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #77 on: May 14, 2017, 03:20:33 AM »

LoL  :D take win, without..

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2017, 03:36:06 AM »

I didn't know they stack shit that high.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2017, 02:32:54 PM »

I didn't know they stack shit that high.

O oh...

:rotfl:

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2017, 02:32:27 AM »
Somebody need to call Gino parents and remind them to remove the tinfoil hat that is likely to be wearing and  insist that he take his meds. And yes, I am willing to bet just about anything that Gino is still living at home.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2017, 01:17:30 PM »
Somebody need to call Gino parents and remind them to remove the tinfoil hat that is likely to be wearing and  insist that he take his meds. And yes, I am willing to bet just about anything that Gino is still living at home.

:bs:

You seem to constantly live in a world of alternative truths, hyperbole and assumptions...

It's funny because yourself and a few others think you know me by meeting me once or twice maybe and then make outlandish claims like if you ever knew me to begin with  :D

« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 01:19:42 PM by Controversial »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2017, 08:40:05 PM »

Contro is passionate about TT football, but its annoying when he keeps repeating the same responses in every thread as if we not seeing the jist of what he is saying. yes we understand your opinion control, you hate DJW (most of us do hate his shortcoming as a Prez), you believe he and his allies always wanted to sabotage our T&T football (ok we respect your opinion but don't have to repeat it to everyone in almost every thread), yes you love Hart and believed he should have remained as coach (ok sure a lot of us would have chosen to keep Hart instead of replacing with that idiot coach). Time to move on

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2017, 09:08:10 PM »
Contro, as a poster who respects your contribution, passion and commitment to keep us informed of what went on with DJW and Hart, I think this is overkill now. Fellas on here starting to turn against you. I think you'll start losing followers if the same message and idea keep coming out. I don't think there are any posters on here who support DJW, so I think you can say mission accomplished  :beermug:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2017, 09:51:21 PM »
I don't think there are any posters on here who support DJW, so I think you can say mission accomplished  :beermug:

Not true.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 26, 2017, 12:24:57 PM »
I don't think there are any posters on here who support DJW, so I think you can say mission accomplished  :beermug:

Not true.

Like who? As I said I think.. But I can be wrong

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #86 on: June 28, 2017, 01:34:22 PM »
Contro, as a poster who respects your contribution, passion and commitment to keep us informed of what went on with DJW and Hart, I think this is overkill now. Fellas on here starting to turn against you. I think you'll start losing followers if the same message and idea keep coming out. I don't think there are any posters on here who support DJW, so I think you can say mission accomplished  :beermug:

I hear you brother... but in some instances people are blind to what's going on..

For instance the drama surrounding our prep and so forth for the Costa Rica and us matches... I explained what was going on and you can't separate the dictator from team decisions...

I don't hate anyone, I just have no problem pointing out the ulterior motives when they occur and what's behind it..

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 29, 2017, 02:38:15 AM »

I hear you brother... but in some instances people are blind to what's going on..

For instance the drama surrounding our prep and so forth for the Costa Rica and us matches... I explained what was going on and you can't separate the dictator from team decisions...

I don't hate anyone, I just have no problem pointing out the ulterior motives when they occur and what's behind it..
we know you don't have a problem pointing it out the problem for us is that we

we know all too well that you don't have a problem pointing things out, however the problem for us is that we get to hear it every single time you make a post on the same old topic of Steven hart being wronged by the dictator non bloody stop. how exhausting.

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2017, 02:21:28 PM »
Every post, everyday, every thread is de same damn thing. Annoying AF!!

1]; } ?>