March 28, 2024, 08:06:43 PM

Author Topic: Home of Football Thread  (Read 38469 times)

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
f**k off contro with your nonsensical witch hunts. i really can’t stand another three years of your bullshit ridiculous conspiracy theories. right now the government is searching high and low to find places to house sickly recovering patients, and this place was offered by Hadad and not the other way around!

I listened to the news where there going to bring up the place to code before housing the sick recovering folks. as for wallace he’s acting like a light weight, All he had to do was approach the govts for help with the HOF instead of looking to do everything by his lonesome, I’m sure the cabinet would have approve help to get this HOF up and running had he approached them.

if this is what the next three years is going to look like then I have better things to do with my time than to cry over TT football.
Thank you pull stones. 100% agreement. I hate what happened to Wallace and co but to imply the government is complicit is absolutely ludicrous. Contro keeps throwing out this crap and hope it sticks. I really can't take anymore of these conspiracy theories!

I can’t help it that both of you are too lazy to research and have zero intuition when it comes to politics in TT... what burns both of you more than anything is me being right... after all the baseless insults and accusations, you both look like some fools and are basically easy targets of govt media manipulation

Go learn about counter intelligence then come back and talk to me
i remember few years ago you was pushing a kamla bessesar campaign quite vigorously, I didn’t say anything because I was new to the forum and didn’t know much of what was taking place in trinidad, but now that I’m far more informed, what is clear to me is that you were actually telling people back then that a lady who lead a very corrupt government was basically good for us in your opinion, now you’re telling me I’m an easy target for the government?

news brief fagen, I am not into politics, but I’m a fair judge of character, and no government would align themselves with fifa unless they have aspirations of hosting a world cup, or else what good is fifa’s troubles to a sovereign nation? your accusations are preposterous.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 04:58:19 AM by pull stones »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
f**k off contro with your nonsensical witch hunts. i really can’t stand another three years of your bullshit ridiculous conspiracy theories. right now the government is searching high and low to find places to house sickly recovering patients, and this place was offered by Hadad and not the other way around!

I listened to the news where there going to bring up the place to code before housing the sick recovering folks. as for wallace he’s acting like a light weight, All he had to do was approach the govts for help with the HOF instead of looking to do everything by his lonesome, I’m sure the cabinet would have approve help to get this HOF up and running had he approached them.

if this is what the next three years is going to look like then I have better things to do with my time than to cry over TT football.
Thank you pull stones. 100% agreement. I hate what happened to Wallace and co but to imply the government is complicit is absolutely ludicrous. Contro keeps throwing out this crap and hope it sticks. I really can't take anymore of these conspiracy theories!

I can’t help it that both of you are too lazy to research and have zero intuition when it comes to politics in TT... what burns both of you more than anything is me being right... after all the baseless insults and accusations, you both look like some fools and are basically easy targets of govt media manipulation

i remember few years ago you was pushing a kamla bessesar campaign quite vigorously, I didn’t say anything because I was new to the forum and didn’t know much of what was taking place in trinidad, but now that I’m far more informed, what is clear to me is that you were actually telling people back then that a lady who lead a very corrupt government was basically good for us in your opinion, now you’re telling me I’m an easy target for the government?

news brief fagen, I am not into politics, but I’m a fair judge of character, and no government would align themselves with fifa unless they have aspirations of hosting a world cup, or else what good is fifa’s troubles to a sovereign nation? your accusations are preposterous.

If you’re not into politics fool, why are you debating with me about the complicity of the TT govt and fifa, this is all politics, the NC was a political play, supported by the govt

Shall I school you in political theory now?

The sports minister is rushing to the side of Hadad, why is that?

Answer the questions I stated above, if you can’t, shut your mouth, the only mental asylum patient here is you PS.. stop evading and deflecting the questions put forth and the only reason you resort to petty insults is because you don’t have the intelligence or knowledge to engage in the politics of football and how it relates to this current impasse ...

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

If you’re not into politics fool, why are you debating with me about the complicity of the TT govt and fifa, this is all politics, the NC was a political play, supported by the govt

Answer the questions I stated above, if you can’t, shut your mouth, the only mental asylum patient here is you PS.. stop evading and deflecting the questions put forth and the only reason you resort to petty insults is because you don’t have the intelligence or knowledge to engage in the politics of football and how it relates to this current impasse ...
go get help feller.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

go get help feller.

Stop lying... I wasn’t pushing any Kamla campaign, that’s a blatant lie, I have always remained neutral and non partisan bc that’s what I stand for ... nice try though, your lies can’t save you from your lack of knowledge in the politics of football..

All staunch pnm stooges and unc stooges always trying to deflect from their lack of intelligence by attacking anyone who speaks the truth about either party.

Answer the questions or shut up and ride out ....
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 11:43:02 PM by Controversial »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Well, that was updated and repaired real quick. And as I said, to have meals, and extra maintenance as well as health and monitor staffing provided, whereas the Government already had places ready, staffed and logistically functional. I do not have confidence in anybody at this point. Thus since I can't get what is the truth nor inspect myself, I will now quietly and silently observe from the sidelines.

https://newsday.co.tt/2020/04/21/23-recovering-covid19-patients-sent-to-home-of-football/
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 10:07:40 AM by maxg »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Well, that was updated and repaired real quick. And as I said, to have meals, and extra maintenance as well as health and monitor staffing provided, whereas the Government already had places ready, staffed and logistically functional. I do not have confidence in anybody at this point. Thus since I can't get what is the truth nor inspect myself, I will now quietly and silently observe from the sidelines.

https://newsday.co.tt/2020/04/21/23-recovering-covid19-patients-sent-to-home-of-football/

The govt was always capable brother.. they just choose not to be, they also choose the path of corruption which means no progress ...

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Of the 12 step-down facilities, Deyalsingh said only six were being used, with the Augustus Long Hospital in Pointe-a-Pierre, the Arima Hospital, the National Academy of the Performing Arts and the Debe UWI campus still unoccupied.

https://newsday.co.tt/2020/04/22/deyalsingh-suspected-case-at-step-down-facility/

https://newsday.co.tt/2020/04/23/step-down-facilities-zoned-for-nurses-patients/

I don’t even know what to make of the second link , with the rest and not all step down centres.

Again, especially when there were and still is, staffed wards and hospitals available. Government obviously spending extra to keep ppl healthy. Even where unnecessarily so. Bet some of the extra spending has some known and dependable (wink) connects.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: Home of Football Thread
« Reply #187 on: April 23, 2020, 08:52:44 AM »
Cudjoe: Don’t play games with me! Minister rebuts Wallace as gov’t shapes up Home of Football in one week
By Lasana Liburd (Wired868).

It took just one week and a small army of private sector companies, according to Robert Hadad, to get the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association’s Home of Football ready for use.

Or rather, as the South-West Regional Health Authority (SWRHA) re-christened the facility, the ‘Home of Football-Wellness Centre’.

The controversial project, built on leased land from the state with an amalgam of Fifa and TTFA funding, was opened under former president David John-Williams before it was completed or had the requisite clearances. His successor, William Wallace, acquired some of the clearances but said it would take a significant outlay to remedy the ‘poor project management’.

Hadad, head of the Fifa-appointed normalisation committee, was thrilled to see the project completed within his first month on the job at no cost to the TTFA whatsoever.

As it turned out, the Covid-19 pandemic did have a silver lining for the local football body as the government oversaw the refurbishing of the venue with the private sector picking up the tab.

Minister of National Security Stuart Young, according to Hadad, coordinated the building effort while Minister of Health Terrence Deyalsingh ensured that it was fit for purpose. Hadad could not give an estimate for the works done and also referred that question to the government.

The venue, which has an 80-bed capacity, now falls under the South-West Regional Health Authority (SWRHA) and will serve as a ‘step down’ facility to accommodate asymptomatic patients, recovering from the novel coronavirus disease.

“We got all of the approvals from the government agencies and we got all the remedial work done,” Hadad told Wired868. “The [national security] minister is going to be the one to acknowledge all those companies. A lot of companies helped out and a lot of government agencies helped out, so I would not want to miss any out.

“Corporate Trinidad and Tobago was amazing! The [national security] minister spearheaded that side of things and I myself called a few people that I knew.

“Everyone wanted to play their part.”

In the first instance, the Home of Football-Wellness Centre will be used by guests who are staying free of charge and would probably prefer to be at home. But Hadad insisted that the HoF is fully ready to accept paying guests, as soon as the current crisis is over.

Current TTFA president William Wallace expressed concern last week over the fact that the government chose to liaise with Hadad for use of the property that belongs to the local football body.

At present, Fifa is refusing to acknowledge Wallace’s authority over the game in the twin island republic and has made that point clear to the government. Neither Young nor Deyalsingh responded to Wallace’s letter.

Sport Minister Shamfa Cudjoe distanced herself from a Sunday Express story which claimed that she had prior knowledge that Fifa was about to send a normalisation committee to Trinidad and Tobago. Instead, she said she was only informed after the fact via an email from regional Fifa development officer Marlon Glean.

Glean’s email, according to Cudjoe, was the only correspondence she received from Fifa.

Further, the Minister of Sport blamed Wallace for the fact that they have not met formally. Cudjoe said she attended a secondary schools football event at the invitation of the TTFA president last year but suggested that the football president did not reach out to her thereafter, until roughly two weeks before Fifa ‘intervened’ in its affairs.

“Wallace did not ask for a meeting with the Sport Minister,” said Cudjoe. “It is only about two weeks before [the normalisation committee] that they reached out. Before that they reached out to everyone but me. They wrote to the Minister of National Security, the Prime Minister, the Mayor of Arima.

“So okay, we are all one government. But they chose to talk around me.”

Cudjoe insisted that she was ‘neutral’ about the tussle between Fifa and the TTFA, although the latter body is formed by an act of Parliament. The constitution of the local football body stipulates that officials can only be removed by its own members using a specific process.

The sport minister pointed to a hint of irony in the TTFA’s request for government protection from Fifa.

“Two years ago, there was an issue with the Women’s National Senior Team and their manager Jinelle James asked for the ministry’s intervention,” said Cudjoe. “When John-Williams came in, he said ‘I don’t know what I’m doing here because I never requested this meeting. TTFA reports to FIFA’.

“And that has been the position and posture of TTFA ever since. So don’t play a different game with me now that you’re having trouble with FIFA.

“My position remains one of inclusion and cooperation. All stakeholders must work together to revive football in TT.”

Wired868 could not reach Wallace for comment.

RELATED NEWS

Wallace ‘concerned’ as gov’t snubs TTFA president and negotiates with Hadad over HoF.

Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley appears to have thrust the government in the middle of a legal dispute between the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) and world governing body, Fifa, after recent discussions over the use of the controversial Home of Football facility in Couva.

Rowley confirmed today that the government was offered use of the Home of Football to house Covid-19 patients. This offer was made at no cost to taxpayers

However, the government did not negotiate with elected TTFA officials but, rather, the head of a Fifa-appointed normalisation committee, Robert Hadad. In so doing, Rowley—whether inadvertently or not—snubbed the will of local football stakeholders who elected William Wallace as president last November.

The TTFA was formed by an act of Parliament in 1982 and its constitution, which was approved by Fifa, does not allow for its president to be removed by any outside party, including the governing body. Paradoxically, Fifa’s statutes allow it to dissolve the executive arm of any member association at almost a whim.

The incongruity of the two constitutions has created a stalemate at the helm of the local football body with both parties set for a date with the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) to resolve the impasse.

Legally, the Trinidad and Tobago government’s decision to recognise Hadad as the de facto local football head could impact negatively on Wallace’s case that he remains in charge of the TTFA. It is a point that Wallace attempted to make today to National Security Minister Stuart Young.

“I note with some concern reports in the media that the government has apparently entered into discussions with the normalisation committee led by Mr Robert Hadad,” stated Wallace, “who was purportedly appointed by Fifa, in respect of the use of the Home of Football in Balmain, Couva.

“This committee has no legal or other standing in Trinidad and Tobago. As you are aware, the TTFA was formed by an act of Parliament (Act 17 of 1982), and is to be governed by its constitution.

“The constitution of the TTFA places the responsibility for negotiating and entering into any contracts or agreements on the president of the TTFA—a post I have held since the 24th November 2019.”

Notably, neither Rowley nor his sports minister, Shamfa Cudjoe, have ever met Wallace in his current role as TTFA president. It is a snub that is not lost on the besieged local football officials, who now observe their prime minister seemingly happier to play along with the Zurich-based organisation than the locally elected one.

“We have made several attempts to meet [the sports minister] but we never got a commitment from her,” said TTFA first vice-president Clynt Taylor. “Last month, she finally said she would schedule a meeting; but then Covid happened and then Fifa. We are maintaining that we are an elected body under the act of parliament [and] the only way we can be removed is through the general meeting or general council.

“[…] Furthermore, we are still saying we have no issue with the government using the facility but we feel the legal representative is Wallace and he should have been consulted. Fifa’s proclamation does not give Hadad authority to do anything in football here at the moment.”

TTFA general secretary Ramesh Ramdhan confirmed that Hadad negotiated with Rowley over use of the Home of Football facility during the Covid-19 pandemic.

“It has been offered to the government and the government has accepted the offer,” said Rowley, at today’s post-Cabinet meeting. “It has been evaluated and found to be excellent; and my advice is that it can accommodate up to about 72 persons… This is as good as any accommodation you can get anywhere in Trinidad and Tobago.

“[…] There are a few things to be done. I may also add that the private sector has been approached to put in some outfitting items; and the private sector has come forward and has committed to ensure that whatever is required to make it comfortable and fully utilised, it will be so.

“And I also add it has been offered to the government of Trinidad and Tobago at no cost; and the private sector additions are all at no cost. This allows us to manage this without too much of a burden to the taxpayers.”

Although Rowley pointed out that the twin island republic gets use of the facility with no rental cost, there is no question that the TTFA is also getting a great deal.

Despite an initial US$2.5 (TT$17) million cash injection from Fifa and a still unknown sum of local football money, the Home of Football remains unfinished and short of the necessary statutory clearances for use as a hotel. Wallace lamented recently that the TTFA lacks the capital to complete the venue in the near future.

It is uncertain how far the private sector’s additions will go; but the TTFA will almost certainly emerge from the pandemic with a better facility than they started with—and without having to spend a cent.

Wallace will probably not be consoled by that. Earlier this month, he saw his general secretary Ramesh Ramdhan arguably switch allegiances and begin working with Hadad.

Wallace and board member Keith Look Loy described Ramdhan’s decision as pragmatic, since he is a TTFA employee and doing otherwise would have risked invalidating his contract. But it weakens the president’s claim that he still holds the football reins in Trinidad and Tobago and hints that the general secretary was not sold on the strength of his appeal to CAS.

At present, Wallace and vice-presidents Taylor, Susan Joseph-Warrick and Sam Phillip, are on a fund raising drive to pay for the appeal before the Lausanne-based body in Switzerland. And their potential costs could possibly treble after Fifa requested three arbitrators for their matter. Wallace and his team, who are represented by attorneys Dr Emir Crowne and Matthew Gayle, had hoped they would have to pay for just one.

Fees for an arbitrator, which are split between the two litigants, can cost between 9,000 to 15,000 Swiss francs or TT$63,000 and TT$104,000. It means the the two parties could have to share costs of up to TT$313,000—after the filing fee of 1,000 Swiss francs of TT$7,000.

It is possible that the losing party could be compelled to pay the other’s costs.

For Wallace, a retired vice-principal at Carapichaima East Secondary and the president of the Secondary Schools Football League (SSFL), the battle is a matter of principle and he urged members of the public to continue to support their case.

“My thing is we can’t forever sit back and accept injustice and bullying, because the guy is bigger than you he [should not be able to] get away with everything he does to you,” said Wallace. “We can’t just give up—just like with our crime situation here in the country. We have to fight back and people have to understand that; and I hope they see it that way.

“The feeling on the ground is that something is wrong with this move from Fifa and when there is injustice, people must stand up. This is a clear case of that.”

« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 08:59:09 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #188 on: April 28, 2020, 07:38:16 AM »
No insurance, water, sewerage, fire extinguishers: gov’t reveals extensive Home of Football shortcomings.

The Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) Home of Football was opened under former president David John-Williams and housed international athletes without a range of amenities including: public liability insurance, fire extinguishers, a proper water supply, an adequate sewerage system, washing machines and dryers and internet.

Minister of National Security Stuart Young provided an extensive list of services provided by the government and private sector, free of charge, to have the facility fit to accommodate even non-paying guests.

At present, the controversial Home of Football in Couva is hosting 22 asymptomatic Covid-19 patients—described as ‘low risk and stable’—and 14 members of staff from the Ministry of Health. The venue has an 80-bed capacity.

Although it took the government just 72 hours to get the Home of Football ready—Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley referred to works at the facility as ‘tweaks’—Young offered details at today’s press briefing.

“Corporate sponsorship came from Ansa McAl, Beacon provided the public liability insurance, I had a number of companies providing us with the fire extinguishers, Safe Tech, and some other companies and also the fire signs,” said Young. “[…] We had Flow provide the cable and the internet for each room, we had WASA on site within a matter of hours, doing all that needed to be done to get the water supply working.

“The Defence Force worked overnight to fix the sewerage system, CEPEP—Minister Kazim Hosein and his CEPEP gang—got there a matter of hours after the request, cleared the place, built fire trails. I am going to miss certain names [who also assisted].

“[Fifa-appointed Normalisation Committee chairman] Mr Robert Hadad personally donated light bulbs and other things to assist. Everybody just came together. It was a great success story. […] It was amazing how we got washing machines, dryers, electricals… everything up and running within 72 hours!”

Young’s review of the work needed at the Home of Football mirrored previous complaints about the state of the venue by TTFA president William Wallace. Wallace was criticised for his observations with several parties suggesting that he neglected the facility out of spite for his predecessor, John-Williams.

Sport Minister Shamfa Cudjoe also knocked Wallace for not using the Home of Football to raise income.
Wallace said he hopes that Young’s statements would finally put the issue to bed.

“I don’t even need to say I feel exonerated [because] I was making a statement of fact, that this is the state of the building,” Wallace told Wired868. “There are people who refused to believe that this was the state of the building. So I hope they are now in the know.

“[…] The amount of things [Young] had to do with the whole army and statutory bodies to put in everything from fire hydrants and a soak-away and the works—it clearly states to me that we could not operationalise the building. We were telling the truth.”

The Home of Football was built under the personal supervision of John-Williams, who allegedly acted as project manager. Yet, despite being unfinished, it appeared to have exceeded its US$2.5 million (TT$17 million) budget, provided by Fifa, and is already a target for legal action, with several contractors unpaid for services provided.

Wallace was given less than four months to sort out such inherited issues before Fifa moved to oust him from his elected post. The TTFA president confirmed that Young did not respond to his query as to why the government appeared to be siding with Fifa although the local body is formed by an act of Parliament.

“He never responded [to the letter] but Fifa responded,” said Wallace. “Most likely, [the letter] would have gone straight to the normalisation committee and then to Fifa because they responded that same evening, within a matter of hours of me sending it.

“[…] However I note today that [Young] thanked the normalisation committee and he also thanked the TTFA. So I am assuming the ‘TTFA’ he thanked was the current executive.”

At present, Fifa is insisting that Hadad, the co-CEO of HadCo group of companies, is in charge of football on the twin island republic while Wallace is standing by the TTFA constitution, which does not allow him to be removed by anyone but the members of the local body.

Fifa and the TTFA are due to meet at the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) in Lausanne, Switzerland at an unspecified date in the future.

Wallace has already moved to block the normalisation committee from seizing control of the TTFA’s account at the First Citizens Bank, with the latter company noting its dissatisfaction with the leaking of internal discussion between the two parties into the public domain.

Ironically, a letter from First Citizens Bank attorney Kendell Alexander that warned of legal action against the TTFA if the bank’s reputation was tarnished by the leaks, was also published by the Trinidad Guardian newspaper.

Wallace insisted that the correspondence was not leaked by the TTFA.

“It didn’t come from me,” said Wallace. “The lawyers sent the letter [to First Citizens Bank] and that was the last I know of the letter. I did not send anything to the Guardian and no other member of my executive was in possession of that letter, so they would not have sent it to the Guardian.”

The TTFA is represented legally by Dr Emir Crowne and Matthew Gayle.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
$2M debt weighs on Home of Football
« Reply #189 on: May 17, 2020, 08:12:24 AM »
Special investigative report: $2M debt weighs on Home of Football
By Mark Bassant (T&T Guardian)

The Home of Football in Couva has incurred massive debt, $2 million TT of which is owed for goods and services used in the construction of the facility which began in early 2018.

The facility was built during the tenure of former president of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association(TTFA) David John Williams, who had said during a tour in November 2018, that the project had cost US$2.5 million ($17 million TT).

Two years later, with T&T's football now in unchartered waters after the establishment of a FIFA Normalisation Committee headed by Robert Hadad on March 27, some of the creditors have decided to take court action to get monies owed to them, while others have adopted a wait-and-see approach.

During a three-week investigation, Guardian Media obtained documents from several creditors and other insiders familiar with the construction of the Home of Football which showed that at least 31 companies, one state-owned entity, and 11 people are owed a total of $1,990,145.84 TT.

The newly elected TTFA President Willam Wallace and his executive were disbanded by FIFA ten days before the March 27 appointment of Hadad.

Wallace, five months before–in late November 2019–wrestled the reins of leadership from Williams and his team.

Wallace had revealed that a $50 million TT debt hung heavily on the neck of the TTFA when he assumed office.

A decision by FIFA/CONCACAF to work along with an independent auditor, to assess the financial situation of the TTFA, later led to FIFA bringing down the hammer on the Wallace-led administration.

The mission of the Normalisation Committee over the next 24 months was to manage the affairs of the football body drowning in debt and facing the risk of insolvency and illiquidity, according to FIFA.

While the contentious battles of the TTFA continue to rage on in the local and international courts, the controversial Home of Football was retrofitted as a government step-down facility for the coronavirus patients.

ALESCON'S DEBT

Guardian Media obtained a letter that Alescon Readymix Limited's Chief Operations Officer (COO) Nisaar Ali wrote to Wallace on January 20, 2020, entitled, "Outstanding payments due from the TTFA to Alescon Readymix Limited."

Ali told Wallace that attached to the letter was an invoice for the sum of $631.822.27 TT VAT Inclusive being owed by the TTFA for Readymix concrete which Alescon had delivered to assist in the construction of the facility from January 2019 to October 2019.

Ali stated in the letter, "We have made numerous attempts to contact your organization but we are yet to receive any proper response to outstanding debts.

"The TTFA was granted a thirty-day credit period as we recognize the importance of sport in our country and have always been an organization involved with the schools and community clubs in developing and encouraging sport, especially to the younger generation.

"However, from the attached statement the balance due by the TTFA has long surpassed the due date. We trust TTFA will respond urgently to provide a proposed payment plan to settle the account."

Ali, who spoke to Guardian Media more than two weeks ago, said on February 11 he met with Wallace who gave the assurance that every effort will be made to pay his company. Following that meeting, he said, they sent a letter to Wallace stating the principal amount owed to them. But, a month later, Wallace was ousted and the TTFA disbanded.

"I still hoping that we will be paid the outstanding money at some point in time," an upbeat Ali said. "We thought the building was being built in good faith and with the development of football in mind."

Ali said early payments of approximately $130,000 TT were received as the invoices were dealt with by Williams. The majority of the money for materials supplied in 2019, however, remained unpaid.

"What I can also tell you is one of our clients CPML Contractors Limited was also affected since they also did foundation work at the facility," Ali said.

CPML CONTRACTORS' DEBT

The list with the outstanding sums owed to creditors included CPML Contractors Limited. This company is still owed approximately $93,152.65 TT.

Director of CPML Bill Ramrattan said that based on the figure he had in his possession, the actual sum outstanding was $244,623.35 TT. "We were contracted to build a post-tensioned (PT) raft foundation for the players' hotel and the sum the TTFA has was from the original contract and not the final billing," he explained.

Ramrattan later sent a document to Guardian Media showing the total cost for their part of the project–$1.83 million TT, and the monies they were still owed by the TTFA. This letter, he said, was sent to Wallace on January 15, 2020.

TRINRICO STEEL'S DEBT

Trinrico Steel and Wire Products Limited, based in San Fernando, was also on the list of people and companies owed. The company, which is still being owed $153,685 TT, "decided to take the matter to court and we now leave it in our attorney's hands," said Donald Boodoosingh, the marketing manager.

Guardian Media obtained three invoices from Trinrico for outstanding payments in the month of May 2018.

CLASSIC TILES' DEBT

Another company, Cunupia-based Classic Tiles Limited is still awaiting payment of $176,857 TT, according to the TTFA documents.

"We have not been paid to date and we have not been told anything for a long time," said Sharmilla Mahase, the manager of the establishment. Ria Lalla the collections officer for the company emailed Guardian Media late Friday evening to say that the outstanding balance they had on their records was actually $230,857.45 TT.

T&Z MARKETING'S DEBT

T&Z Marketing Limited, also located in Central, and which deals with a wide range of products for home improvement and offices, are still being owed $93,351 TT.

When Guardian Media contacted the company for a comment last week, they requested we send an email. Last Wednesday they returned our call.

"We are still being owed for materials we supplied for the project (construction of Home of Football)," the company representative informed us. "That is what I have been advised to tell you from one of our seniors," she said.

OTHER COMPANIES OWED

Some of the other companies owed substantial amounts rounded to the nearest dollar included:
*Veruza Services Limited $145,917 TT
*Lighting Paradise $76,524 TT
*Coleman Supplies & Services $72,627 TT
*Diamonds General Scaffolding $54,365 TT
*Aleron Limited $47,500 TT
*Transbrokerage Services $38,077 TT
*Unicomer Trinidad Limited $20,154 TT
*Point Lisas Steel $16,682 TT
*Paramount Transport $11,746 TT

Several individuals were also being owed hundreds of thousands of dollars.

In one case, a man was being owed $175,335 TT, while others were being owed sums between $1,500 TT to $29,890 TT.

Meanwhile, The Trinidad and Tobago Electricity Commission (T&TEC) also had a pending claim of $10,565 TT that TTFA needed to settle. A question was sent to Corporate Communications Manager Annabelle Brasnell about the sum owed to T&TEC by TTFA. On May 11, Brasnell replied, "My initial comment regarding customer data does not apply in this situation, and because we do not share information with anybody who is not the account holder, we would be unable to answer the question."

WALLACE: IT'S SURPRISING $2M STILL OWED TO CREDITORS

Wallace, who spoke with Guardian Media early last week, said,

"It was surprising to me that there was still $2 million owed to creditors and that there was still so much to be done on the facility to complete it.

"After taking up office, almost on a daily basis I met with creditors and explained that we will honour the debts, and, as soon as we get going, payment plans would be discussed with them and agreed on.

"Many, if not all of them, left satisfied that there was now some form of engagement because I was told that previously they were being ignored. We have a matter before the court and I would prefer not to speak further on this matter or any other concerning the TTFA."

WILLIAMS: NO COMMENT

Former TTFA president Williams said, "I have no comment at this time. I have not spoken to the media in six months and will speak at an appropriate time."

HADAD: PEOPLE WITH CLAIMS ARE FREE TO CALL ME

Last Wednesday, Guardian Media contacted Hadad to find out if any of the creditors had reached out to him and, if so, what assurances have been given to them. For those who have not reached out, what would he want to say to them?

On Thursday Hadad spoke frankly about the issue via telephone. "I am willing to work with everybody and their claims. But you have to remember this is a process and we have to verify the accuracy and legitimacy of their claims before we can go forward," he explained.

"One has to also understand how it works; we do not have control over TTFA money and we will know more after the CAS court matter on May 20 and, perhaps, be in a better position then. But at this point, we do not have access to the money in the bank account," Hadad said.

Hadad made it clear he wanted to avoid any repeat of what transpired in February this year when former TTFA technical director Kendall Walkes sued the TTFA for $5 million. Walkes through his lawyer took out a garnishee order to freeze the accounts of the TTFA. Walker later requested a $2.5 million settlement that the TTFA is still unable to pay.

Hadad said "Even when we are financially competent we'll have to put certain systems and controls in place for people to be heard. It could well be that for some of the creditors owed larger amounts we'll have to do a payment plan. Many of these creditors have not actually reached out to me except for a lady at Tradewinds Hotel who seems to have a legitimate claim. So they can feel free to call me," Hadad indicated.

FIFA STATUE AND WHY TTFA WAS DISBANDED: Article 8.2 states: "Executive bodies of member associations may under exceptional circumstances be removed from office by the Council in consultation with the relevant confederation and replaced by a normalisation committee for a specific period of time."
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 17, 2020, 02:26:15 PM »
FIFA STATUE AND WHY TTFA WAS DISBANDED: Article 8.2 states: "Executive bodies of member associations may under exceptional circumstances be removed from office by the Council in consultation with the relevant confederation and replaced by a normalisation committee for a specific period of time."

What are the exceptional circumstances ? What was so egregious ?

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Just some things to think about..

So now that all Covid cases are out. HoF is all clean, fixed and ready for normal business ?
Who and how it’s being managed ? Since at present most likely can’t be used due to Covid restrictions, who is paying for or doing normal cleaning and maintenance? What are post covid plans and who formulating those plans to manage and operate the structures?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 07:26:56 AM by maxg »

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Just some things to think about..

So now that all Covid cases are out. HoF is all clean, fixed and ready for normal business ?
Who and how it’s being managed ? Since at present most likely can’t be used due to Covid restrictions, who is paying for or doing normal cleaning and maintenance? What are post covid plans and who formulating those plans to manage and operate the structures?
ask mr hadad because it seem like WW getting cold feet and might throw in the towel soon.

Offline ABTrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Where else could a bold face man rip off FIFA and a country by setting up a Centre of Excellence with alleged FIFA  funds and  have an  empire with football profits  - became a prophet in his own land 
Get the island to aWC  and today everybody quiet and sweep that u dear the mat.
Now we want to make issues over the HoF?
another monument to the leadership and legacy of TTFA?   the man an I Ted oust from power now  creating havoc behind the scenes  and we  watching the chess game  being played out?

I all for the governeming intervening  and setting up a committeee to. Take charge of this football governeming body - after alll is taxpayers money subsidizing professional teams,  who are supposedly being operated for profit and as a business ,subsidizing facilities and these sports monuments-  the government ought to  intervene and protect  national assets - least we have  another king pin inheriting a HoF as a private venture.

Just doh do like  you ent see what happened in the past with SPOTT and AR giving away government money to cronies - doh do  dat - Leah we have proper intervention measures

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Where else could a bold face man rip off FIFA and a country by setting up a Centre of Excellence with alleged FIFA  funds and  have an  empire with football profits  - became a prophet in his own land 
Get the island to aWC  and today everybody quiet and sweep that u dear the mat.
Now we want to make issues over the HoF?
another monument to the leadership and legacy of TTFA?   the man an I Ted oust from power now  creating havoc behind the scenes  and we  watching the chess game  being played out?

I all for the governeming intervening  and setting up a committeee to. Take charge of this football governeming body - after alll is taxpayers money subsidizing professional teams,  who are supposedly being operated for profit and as a business ,subsidizing facilities and these sports monuments-  the government ought to  intervene and protect  national assets - least we have  another king pin inheriting a HoF as a private venture.

Just doh do like  you ent see what happened in the past with SPOTT and AR giving away government money to cronies - doh do  dat - Leah we have proper intervention measures
you want hear something bizarre? If jack warner Ollie camps or DJW was doing right by football and making sure football was well taken care of, then I would give less than a damn how much they stole or funneled into their filthy bank accounts,

but the fact that you could treat football any old way, and to add insult to injury seek your own selfish interest and carrying on like you have an inherent right to football like one of your children, and all this while football sails down the gutter, then you have to be crazier than nero, hitler and napoleon all in one.

and what really have me wailing angry is that DJW came and met a federation on the rise and lied his way into power just to seek his own interest and the football delegates allowed this to happen, the same way they allowed camps to sit there for 20 years being elected over and over again, a man who has not put up one grass roots program for football in this country, is a testament of the kind of utterly worthless people we have in that despicable place.

these people are worst than vultures, they are self serving mindless Cretans who should be miles away from any kind of sporting organization.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 09, 2020, 09:38:41 PM »
TTFA's Secret Panama Trail: The real truth behind the Home of Football. An exclusive investigative documentary airing on Thursday, September 10th at 8pm on CNC3.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 06:46:44 AM by Tallman »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 10, 2020, 05:31:45 AM »
Panama again!!!!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 10, 2020, 06:34:20 PM »
Panama bank account ahh DJW
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 06:47:20 PM by Trini _2022 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 10, 2020, 10:09:27 PM »
Mark Bassant doing God work. I couldn't believe nobody wasn't following the money. Thought Liburd would have been on it.

We now seeing light. The normalization committee is just the corrupt covering corruption. I hope this whole thing bring down FIFA.... Once again :banginghead: sigh
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 10, 2020, 10:42:52 PM »
Can we get a synopsis of the report ?

is this it ?
https://www.cnc3.co.tt/truth-about-the-home-of-football/
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 10:48:14 PM by maxg »

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 11, 2020, 12:53:45 AM »
Fat boss ran like a cornered rat in that episode to the point where you could have seen the guilt on his face. he pretended to be in control with the silly laughter, but deep down he was hurting. I’m surprised he didn’t haul off and attack bassant with his golf club, since IMO he was losing control of his emotions.

but as usual nothing would come of this unless the United States authorities get involved and charge him for money laundering with the use of their currency, that’s the only saving grace here, will it happen is another story, that’s left to be seen, fingers crossed. “to catch a fat thief and a bald headed crook” should have been the title of the episode.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 12:59:56 AM by pull stones »

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 11, 2020, 04:05:41 AM »
Mark Bassant doing God work. I couldn't believe nobody wasn't following the money. Thought Liburd would have been on it.

We now seeing light. The normalization committee is just the corrupt covering corruption. I hope this whole thing bring down FIFA.... Once again :banginghead: sigh

That is exactly what I said in a couple of posts. If this lands on the right desk, expect Infantino to throw DJW under the bus.

Wallace and the United TTFA must have knowledge and some proof of the corruption. That must explain why they decided to take on Goliath.

With this revelation, Wallace's chances with the CAS just got stronger. . Especially if he can make a case that his removal was to protect the corruption of DJW and Infantino. The question is whether Infantino knew about this. If he does (which I think he does), he looks even more guilty.

I expect FIFA to welcome Wallace's calls for mediation now. . EVERYTHING will come out in q court case. Even if it goes in front of the CAS.

Next thing, DJW is not going to try to defend himself. Watch and see

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 11, 2020, 04:47:55 AM »
Truth about the Home of Football.
By Mark Bassant (3.cnc3.co.tt)

Lead Editor, Investigative

A financial trail of secret Panama deals, a hidden Panamanian bank account and a hefty CONCACAF loan no one had an inkling about are just some of the things unearthed during a year-and-a-half-long Guardian Media investigation into the affairs of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) under the tenure of former president David John-Williams between 2015 and 2019.

Fourteen years after Trinidad and Tobago qualified for the FIFA World Cup for the first time, the TTFA is on course to face sanctions from international governing body FIFA for challenging the Normalisation Committee sent in to reorganise local football.

What this means is that should the recently removed board led by William Wallace fail to withdraw a High Court case against FIFA by September 16, T&T football will likely face its darkest ever moment – suspension from international football.

And while much of the focus surrounds actions taken by former president Wallace, a Guardian Media investigation has found that it was the action of another former president that pushed T&T football to the brink.

David John-Williams

Guardian Media has unravelled a complex web of suspicious financial transactions done in the name of the Home of Football during its investigation.

The facility, now being used as a COVID-19 step-down centre during the ongoing pandemic, was billed by Williams as the project to turn around the fortunes of local football by generating income to pay off the TTFA’s massive debts. Instead, it has now plunged it into further debt.

“Although it’s the Home of Football, it belongs to the people of Trinidad and Tobago and it’s an opportunity for them to see it, touch it, feel it and to understand the truth of the Home of Football,” John-Williams said about the facility before its opening.

On November 18, 2019, at the facility’s official opening, FIFA president Gianni Infantino lauded John-Williams for the project, saying it will ensure his legacy.

“Well, this president, David John-Williams, has shown wisdom and vision because he’s investing in the future. And the results of this investment will be seen very clearly in the very near future,” Infantino said then.

However, John-Williams was ousted as FA president one week later and indeed his legacy lives on, but arguably for all the wrong reasons.

The result of the investment is a TT$23.7 million structure that remains unfinished and an association in crippling debt, with millions owed to contractors and service providers.

And that’s just the financial impact.

Local football has also been left in ruin, with coaches, officials and players left unpaid for years of hard work.

All this came despite John-Williams, between the years 2015 to 2019, having access to millions of US dollars in FIFA Forward Funding Programme money, as well as funds released by regional body CONCACAF.

Where did FIFA funding go?

In early 2018, construction began on the foundation of the Home of Football project.

Through its Forward Development Programme, which aims to support member associations with financial support in daily operations and development projects, FIFA gave the TTFA US$2 million for the facility in early 2017.

While the funding is usually given every four years, the period of an executive’s tenure, the TTFA received two sets of funding during John-Williams’ four years in office.

In January 2019, he received the second tranche, even before Wallace’s administration came into office.

In June 2018, according to Keith Look Loy, board member of Wallace’s former executive, John-Williams decided to split the first set of US$2 million funding in business transactions involving 15 companies.

The 15 companies, Look Loy said, were: Geotechnical Engineering Consultancy Services, Aleron Limited, CPML Contractors Limited, Quintessential Design Solutions, ECOTEC EPS Construction Technologies, Transbrokerage Services Ltd, Ready Mix (West Indies) Trinidad Ltd, Trinrico Steel and Wire Products Ltd, Kamal Phulsingh, Deon George Welding and Fabrication, Deon George Welding and Fabrication, Clophas Medina Limited, A.M.A Transport and Contract Services Limited, Ramlagan General Hardware, Point Lisas Steel Products Ltd and Alescon Ready Mix.

This method then, TTFA executives said, allowed the then president to circumvent having to put the contracts up for tender.

There was no record at the board level of the companies selected, according to former TTFA general secretary Ramesh Ramdhan.

“Even after the companies were contracted, executive members never saw bills or invoices for the project,” Ramdhan said when Guardian Media spoke to him several weeks ago.

These practices occurred despite FIFA Project Manager Solomon Mudege’s list of stipulations upon the granting of the funding for the project.

In July 2017, Mudege wrote to then association president, saying, firstly, any contract or purchase of supplies more than US$300,000 must be subject to a tender process. Secondly, any contract under US$50,000 could be awarded to a single contractor or supplier and thirdly, selective tendering required three quotes before any contract could be awarded.

However, when Wallace came into office, he said he found no evidence that any of those recommendations were followed.

This allowed John-Williams to bypass the board and handpick contractors and suppliers for the project, according to several former TTFA executives.

In addition to the US$2 million special funding for the Home of Football project, John-Williams, as then-president, had access to another $1.25 million in annual operational cost allocations from FIFA in 2018.

Despite this, the following embarrassing events happened that year.

In July 2018, the T&T Under-15 women’s team was unable to compete in the CONCACAF Championship in Florida after the TTFA failed to provide funding for the team to get US visas in time.

In August 2018, then T&T Under-20 men’s coach Russell Latapy stopped team training after hundreds of thousands in salaries for him and his staff went unpaid for more than a year.

In September 2018, the T&T senior women’s team could not afford to enter into a pre-tournament training camp in North Carolina and resorted to seeking public help on social media and government assistance.

Minister of Sport Shamfa Cudjoe eventually answered their call, providing a cheque for more than US$60,000. But Cudjoe wasn’t pleased about the circumstances behind it though, saying, “They are our flag bearers and we have a duty to ensure that they are treated with dignity, compassion and respect, and this national embarrassment could have been avoided and must never be allowed to happen again.”

2017 hardly different to 2018

Between November 2016 and January 2017, T&T’s national team had three managers – Stephen Hart, who was fired, Belgian Tom Saintfiet, who resigned and Dennis Lawrence, who replaced Saintfiet.

Just a few months into his tenure, Lawrence and his staff complained about not receiving salaries on time. Lawrence, later fired in December 2019, achieved a 16% winning record.

In February 2017, former manager Hart sued the TTFA for US$714,000 for wrongful dismissal and outstanding salaries.

In May 2017, the T&T Futsal team sued the TTFA for unpaid salaries and expenses totalling more than US$65,000. The association was later ordered in 2018 to pay the figure plus legal costs in compensation.

In late 2017 into 2018, the T&T senior men’s team did not receive match fees amounting to close to US$100,000.

These legal battles left the organisation with a debt of more than US$1.7 million at that time.

Lots of material

After writing to FIFA’s member association director Veron Mosengo-Omba in July 2017, asking for permission for the TTFA, and not a contractor, to purchase structural material for the Home of Football project, John-Williams was granted permission to do so.

This approach, John-Williams claimed, would have saved the TTFA and selected contractors money.

“The association is in the fortunate position to have the necessary in-house expertise to collaborate with project managers and make educated decisions on the construction activity,” John-Williams wrote in a letter to Mosengo-Omba months after.

According to former TTFA executive Look Loy and others, the then board had major concerns about this move.

Given John-Williams’ background as a contractor, there was a possible conflict of interest, the board felt then. And with the then-president failing to provide them with information about the project, they weren’t sure who the main contractor for the project was.

Those answers remained unanswered during the entirety of the project, according to members of the then board.

According to our findings though, there is reason to believe that the contractor for the project was none other than John-Williams himself.

Guardian Media has discovered that the former TTFA president oversaw business transactions with a Panamanian company called ECOTEC.

But when asked recently about his decision to conduct business with ECOTEC, allegedly without board approval, John-Williams refused to answer the question, saying, “Mr Bassant, I’m not talking to any media.”

John-Williams also made several trips to the Central American country during his tenure, unknown to any of his fellow executives.

Guardian Media obtained details of his destinations in 2018 and 2019 and the short times he spent while there. Invoices, obtained by Guardian Media, showed the transaction involving the exchange of goods to be delivered for the Home of Football.

Signed by John-Williams and ECOTEC’s commercial director Juan Jose Cano Alvarado, the invoices amounted to approximately US$282,653.85.

According to the invoices, the materials purchased included: thermal panels, drymix and proform blocks.

Customs documents obtained showed that between February and May 2018, 40 containers with material for the Home of Football arrived from Panama at the Port of Port-of-Spain.

The invoices and materials were sent directly to John-Williams, suggesting he was the contractor for the project.

In contravention of Article 8 D of FIFA’s Forward Development Programme regulations, which states that associations may only use bonafide accounts to transact project business, the materials were paid via RBC and Republic Banks accounts, when all three of TTFA’s accounts are at First Citizens.

FIFA deposited its funding into those First Citizens accounts. Ramdhan, the former TTFA general secretary who had knowledge about these First Citizens bank accounts, also verified this to Guardian Media.

Asked why he decided to use Royal Bank and Republic Bank accounts to pay ECOTEC, John-Williams, whom we caught playing golf in Couva, claimed, “I don’t know about any Royal Bank account, Mr Bassant, but if you say we use Royal Bank, fine.”

These transactions, of course, came at a time when the association was unable to meet even operational costs.

And apart from the US$300,000 spent in material from ECOTEC, there were significant shipping costs. This included a US$53,268 fee for demurrage – a late fee for failing to clear shipments that had arrived at the port.

The delay, according to shipping sources, was because John-Williams didn’t have enough US currency, despite receiving US$2 million for the project in 2017.

The former TTFA boss refused to answer questions Guardian Media posed to him about the demurrage, as well as the reasons for his failure to clear the containers.

Breakdown of cost to ECOTEC

ECOTEC MATERIALS- $282,653.85 US

FREIGHT- $86,055 US

VAT ON THE SHIPMENT- $46,422.82 US

PORT RENT – $47,896.16 US

TRANSPORT- $11,571.42 US

THE PANAMA DOCUMENTATION: $7,096.35 US

BROKERAGE – $6,428.57 US

DEMURRAGE- $ 53,268 US

TOTAL- $546,392US

The ECOTEC invoices for two of the containers also contained inconsistencies.

According to the documents, one container contained thermo panels, while the other had proform, other materials and two monomix machines. On the invoice, the two monomix machines were valued at US$8,200 each. However, on the customs form C82, the monomix machines were not listed. And according to shipping sources, the machines were not inside the containers examined.

The machines bizarrely appeared on the construction site of the Home of Football later on but then they disappeared in November 2019.

A police report was filed by former TTFA secretary Ramdhan on March 20, 2020, but they are yet to be recovered.

With no indication on ECOTEC’s website that they carry monomix machines, Guardian Media contacted ECOTEC’s commercial manager, Juan José Cano Alvarado, by phone on August 17.

At first, Alavarado said the company did not sell the machines. But upon hearing about the TTFA’s purported purchase, he claimed the company did sell the machines.

Despite the pumps being valued at US$8,200 on the invoice, Alvarado claimed the cost of one machine was at least US$14,000.

“David contacted ISOTEX – Venezuela and they sent it to us since they do not handle production for the economic reasons that we know in Venezuela,” Alavarado said when asked who contacted him from Trinidad to do business.

Alavarado said ECOTEC ensured payment was confirmed before materials were delivered.

When questioned about invoices which seemingly show that John-Williams paid for ECOTEC material with money from non-TTFA accounts, the former TTFA boss declined to answer.

John-Williams also declined to comment specifically about the purchase of the two monomix machines as he strolled through the Sevilla Golf Course with a golf club in hand.

In 2018, as confirmed by immigration sources, John-Williams made seven overseas trips. Of special interest were his trips to Panama, with his first trip to the Central American country coming on January 17, 2018.

His two-day visit came approximately one month before he submitted the invoices for ECOTEC to FIFA officials for the Home of Football. In December 2018, he travelled to Panama City again, returning to Trinidad three days later.

“Based on our detailed information, you travelled to Panama in 2017 and also in January 2018 and December 2018. I have all your travel documents and records. Was that only to conduct business with ECOTEC, or was it also to attend to your Panamanian bank account at BPR Bank?” Guardian media asked John-Williams.

He laughed.

With reporting by Joshua Seemungal.

Part Two – Following the Money Trail and Implications

« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 09:42:42 AM by Flex »

Offline Cruyff

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 11, 2020, 05:07:16 AM »
Could the real Gary Griffith please stand up....your move sir!

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 11, 2020, 05:51:29 AM »
Could the real Gary Griffith please stand up....your move sir!

It go come. . And when it happens, FIFA will not do anything to protect DJW.

It's about optics too. If Infantino keeps NC in place after hearing about this, he will look just as corrupt.

Score

United TTFA 2 - 0 NC/FIFA
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 05:53:31 AM by gawd on pitch »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 11, 2020, 06:18:19 AM »
 :cursing: :( >:( :-\ :'( :frustrated: :-[ :banginghead: :pissedoff:

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 11, 2020, 07:11:24 AM »
Wonder how tony and andre goin and spin this shit sandwich, tony, sadly was on vacation when this broke but errol, dat snake ah want to hear him
I pity the fool....

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 11, 2020, 11:17:22 AM »
Seems like the technical quality of the golf stroke declined as the questioning evolved. That last one was more weed-wacking and escapist than finesse.

In terms of imagery, a golf course is probably one of the last places yuh would want to be fielding questions about hidden money yuh supposedly know nothing about.

It sends such an encouraging message to those players who are starving or on unpaid starvation wages or unpaid match $.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 11:56:14 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 11, 2020, 12:15:21 PM »
The imagery surely will not escape many... Also the strangely false arrogant laughter
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>