March 28, 2024, 12:48:53 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Ecuador Game (26-July-2017)  (Read 15425 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Ecuador Game (26-July-2017)
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2017, 03:27:02 PM »
UPDATE: Keron Clarke did not receive his passport as stated. SWO got the message from FC Santa Rosa's head coach Keith Look Loy and relayed it. We would like to apologise for misleading our readers. TTFA Media (Shaun Fuentes) said that on Monday the TTFA will approach the passport office with further attempts to get Clarke's passport in time for the Ecuador trip.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 03:29:08 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2017, 04:03:25 PM »
UPDATE: Keron Clarke did not receive his passport as stated. SWO got the message from FC Santa Rosa's head coach Keith Look Loy and relayed it. We would like to apologise for misleading our readers. TTFA Media (Shaun Fuentes) said that on Monday the TTFA will approach the passport office with further attempts to get Clarke's passport in time for the Ecuador trip.

Personally i find that is just pure slackness. especially on the part of Clark. Them fellas is "professional" footballers who could get a call to leave the shores any time. Cant tell me you dont have a valid passport.

That excuse is just unacceptable at all levels. Is better they lie and say he just pick up and injury walking down the steps that come with that.

Fed up hear that from big men.  :frustrated: :frustrated:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2017, 09:29:35 PM »
I had a situation like that in 74 for trip to Canada. I got mine in less that a week. The TTFa straightened that out.
You played for T&T Deeks?

U19

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2017, 11:19:11 PM »
I had a situation like that in 74 for trip to Canada. I got mine in less that a week. The TTFa straightened that out.
You played for T&T Deeks?

U19
:beermug:

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2017, 03:52:46 AM »

Carlos Garces, one of the forwards mentioned above will not be available to participate due to injury (abductor muscle). The 27 year old Garces is a player who was specifically lured back to Ecuadoran football from Mexico on the back of a lucrative four year contract.

After a dry patch during the initial part of the Ecuadoran football calendar (no goals in the first four matches), he ended up converting several goals to help his club win the first phase of the Ecuadoran season.

Erick Castillo, a 22 year old not initially called into the squad, receives his debut call-up to the NT.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2017, 08:11:25 AM »

There it is: this match merits $1 to $3 US.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2017, 10:18:41 AM »
There it is: this match merits $1 to $3 US.

About right
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2017, 10:19:35 AM »

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2017, 12:47:46 PM »
In the short and long term this Keron Clarke call up is a waste of time. Firstly, because of the passport situation. He should have known better and had his documents up to date and in hand. However, the TTFA should have a policy whereby potential TT pro league call ups have a valid passport. Secondly, I have no hang ups with his faith but he's SDA and has emphatically stated that he will NOT play on the sabbath. Those are his religious beliefs and should be respected but he's taking someone else's space who is willing to play on a Friday/Saturday.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2017, 01:16:54 PM »
Clarke gets his passport… travels today to Ecuador.
TTFA Media.

Santa Rosa FC’s Keron Clarke will travel with the Trinidad and Tobago squad for Guayaquil, Ecuador later today after obtaining his passport this morning.

Clarke had been sidelined from the final 19-man squad announced by Dennis Lawrence on Saturday after unsuccessful attempts to obtain a new passport up until Friday. But there was better news for the 31-year-old forward today.

“It is a definitely a blessing for me to have received my passport this morning which now makes it possible for me to travel with the team today. I will like to thank everyone at the Immigration Office for their part today as well as the Minister, Maxie Cuffie for his input and the team management for their efforts,” Clarke told TTFA Media.

The Santa Rosa FC marksman trained with the provisional squad all of last week and described his experience as an eye opener.

“It was a new level for me because obviously coming from the Super League, the intensity is higher here and at first I had to make the adjustment but once I did that, I was able to settle in and get on with the work,” Clarke said.

“For me it’s a great blessing and to God be the Glory. At my age coming into the national team is not something that happens every day. But I am here now and I will do my best to make a positive impact and see what happens from there.

“They all welcomed me with open arms when I came into the training last week. The coaching staff have been good and the players embraced me. Everyone wants to do well out here and it ‘s a brotherhood. We’ll all be putting our best foot forward to achieve success,” Clarke added.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2017, 03:04:39 PM »
WATCH: Get a glimpse of the stadium and its surroundings.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/_lDjLbIs0wk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/_lDjLbIs0wk</a>

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2017, 03:14:05 PM »
Nice stadium. Emelec is one of their top clubs.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2017, 03:15:10 PM »
Clarke gets his passport… travels today to Ecuador.
TTFA Media.

Santa Rosa FC’s Keron Clarke will travel with the Trinidad and Tobago squad for Guayaquil, Ecuador later today after obtaining his passport this morning.

Clarke had been sidelined from the final 19-man squad announced by Dennis Lawrence on Saturday after unsuccessful attempts to obtain a new passport up until Friday. But there was better news for the 31-year-old forward today.

“It is a definitely a blessing for me to have received my passport this morning which now makes it possible for me to travel with the team today. I will like to thank everyone at the Immigration Office for their part today as well as the Minister, Maxie Cuffie for his input and the team management for their efforts,” Clarke told TTFA Media.

The Santa Rosa FC marksman trained with the provisional squad all of last week and described his experience as an eye opener.

“It was a new level for me because obviously coming from the Super League, the intensity is higher here and at first I had to make the adjustment but once I did that, I was able to settle in and get on with the work,” Clarke said.

“For me it’s a great blessing and to God be the Glory. At my age coming into the national team is not something that happens every day. But I am here now and I will do my best to make a positive impact and see what happens from there.

“They all welcomed me with open arms when I came into the training last week. The coaching staff have been good and the players embraced me. Everyone wants to do well out here and it ‘s a brotherhood. We’ll all be putting our best foot forward to achieve success,” Clarke added.

Good Luck. Make use of the opportunity. God Bless!

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2017, 09:57:51 AM »
Am I the only one that thinks this Clarke romance with the national team is a bit of a waste of time?

Here is a player already stating that he will not always be available. I respect and appreciate his forthright position with respect to his faith.

I'm neutral on the Ecuador game as it's a friendly outside of the FIFA window and in the grand scheme of things means little other than fringe players to get a look in.

Religion and football has always been interlinked, particularly with Islam and players observing Ramadan and fasting but yet for the most part consistently remained available to play across the world and at the highest levels.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2017, 10:35:39 AM »
Am I the only one that thinks this Clarke romance with the national team is a bit of a waste of time?

Here is a player already stating that he will not always be available. I respect and appreciate his forthright position with respect to his faith.

I'm neutral on the Ecuador game as it's a friendly outside of the FIFA window and in the grand scheme of things means little other than fringe players to get a look in.

Religion and football has always been interlinked, particularly with Islam and players observing Ramadan and fasting but yet for the most part consistently remained available to play across the world and at the highest levels.

Perhaps the coach trying to highlight to one and all that he using every possible avenue to look for players and giving players the opportunity to play on the national team.

It's good PR.....but that's about it IMO

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2017, 11:18:47 AM »

Perhaps the coach trying to highlight to one and all that he using every possible avenue to look for players and giving players the opportunity to play on the national team.

I not even sure that PR resonates with anyone, anywhere. The best PR as a national team coach is results, everybody will love yuh fuh dat.

The whole Clarke passport fiasco is another administrative faux paux on repeat, every team at pro league and super league should ensure all their players have valid passports as part of registration, before the season. The reason is that any player could be called up for national duty requiring travel. I could understand if every player doesn't have a visa but passports definitely.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2017, 11:40:25 AM »
T&T Senior Men square off with Ecuador.
TTFA Media.

Trinidad and Tobago’s Senior men’s Team will be looking to pull off a positive display and result when they square of with Ecuador in their first ever meeting between the two teams at international level in Wednesday night’s friendly at the Estadio Pacifico Banco in Guayaquil, Ecuador. Kick off time is 8:30pm TT time.

The T&T team arrived in Guayaquil on Monday night and was scheduled to have a training session at the match venue on Tuesday night.

Head Coach Dennis Lawrence will have a 20-man squad for the encounter as Mexican-based winger Jomal Williams obtained his Mexican work visa and has been released by the Murcielagos club for the match. The player is scheduled to join the camp in Guayaquil today.

“We will go into this game with a positive mindset and obviously looking to execute our game plan,” Lawrence said. “It’s a good test for us and again in international football there are no easy games. But this is all part of our preparations for the two World Cup qualifiers in September.”

Jabloteh winger Nathan Lewis is anticipating a strong test from the South American outfit which will comprise of several of their domestic players.

“It’s going to be a very strong test for us because every team in South America tends to play good, attacking football and that is why we are here, to get the best possible test on the day,” Lewis told TTFA Media. “We know that the bigger focus is the Honduras match but this match will give us a good chance to put our thoughts and our efforts together to get things right in time for September,” he added.

Goalkeeper Marvin Phillip is among the more experienced players in the T&T line up which includes Lewis, Hashim Arcia, Hughtun Hector, Curtis Gonzales, Leston Paul and  Triston Hodge who were in the squad for the past two World Cup qualifiers against Costa Rica and the United States. India-based due Carlyle Mitchell and Willis Plaza are back in the mix while newcomers Nicholas Benjamin jr and Keron Clarke will be hoping to force their way into action on Wednesday night.

“We have some new faces in the squad but all very capable of showing up with solid performances. The coach has selected a team based on what he is looking for, to add to the squad for the qualifiers in September. The preparations have gone well over the past week and I expect we will see a good brand of football and tidy performance from the team against what I expect to be a proper opponent on the night,” Phillip said.

Ecuador have qualified for three FIFA World Cups in 2002, 2006 and 2014. Their best performance came in 2006 when they advanced to the Round of 16, eventually eliminated by England. Ecuador defeated El Salvador 3-0 in their most recent friendly in June and will be away to Brazil in a World Cup qualifier on August 31st.

Trinidad & Tobago 20-Man Squad

Goalkeepers

Andre Marchan (Defence Force), Marvin Phillip (Point Fortin Civic Centre).

Defenders

Maurice Ford (W Connection), Curtis Gonzales (Defence Force), Triston Hodge (W Connection), Alvin Jones (W Connection), Carlyle Mitchell (East Bengal FC—India), Kevon Villaroel (North East Stars).

Midfielders

Hashim Arcia (Defence Force), Sean De Silva (Central FC), Nathaniel Garcia (Central FC), Leston Paul (North East Stars), Hughtun Hector (W Connection), Nathan Lewis (San Juan Jabloteh), Jared London (Club Sando), Tyrone Charles (Club Sando), Jomal Williams (Murcielagos FC—Mexico).

Forwards

Willis Plaza (East Bengal FC—India), Neil Benjamin jr. (W Connection), Keron Clarke (FC Santa Rosa).

« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 11:42:43 AM by Flex »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2017, 02:26:47 PM »
Anyone hear of radio coverage of this match?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2017, 02:35:57 PM »

I not even sure that PR resonates with anyone, anywhere. The best PR as a national team coach is results, everybody will love yuh fuh dat.

The whole Clarke passport fiasco is another administrative faux paux on repeat, every team at pro league and super league should ensure all their players have valid passports as part of registration, before the season. The reason is that any player could be called up for national duty requiring travel. I could understand if every player doesn't have a visa but passports definitely.

To be specific.....not PR aimed at the fans

PR aimed at administration and grumbling players

Dem never pick we.   Why locals doh ever get a chance.   

Maybe if dey was to stop eatin Japs and KFC dey might have a real shot

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2017, 03:25:10 PM »
Game will be live on Flow Sports

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2017, 04:32:52 PM »
Any livestream for we overseas Trini.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2017, 04:30:12 PM »
Goodluck to the team tonight, represent for the red, black & white.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
PREVIEW: Ecuador vs Trinidad and Tobago – Realities at Ground Level
« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2017, 05:24:29 PM »
PREVIEW - Ecuador v. Trinidad and Tobago – Realities at Ground Level
By Chambi Sey.

When Gustavo Quinteros’ Ecuador takes to the field versus Trinidad and Tobago in Guayaquil, the encounter will enter the history books as the first match between the nations at full international level on the men’s side of the game. However, in the Quinteros era, March 2015 to present, it will not be the first occasion on which Ecuador has faced CONCACAF opposition. Of thirty matches during his mandate, both friendly and “competitive”, Ecuador has on ten occasions engaged teams from CONMEBOL’s neighboring confederation, facing six specific CONCACAF opponents (El Salvador, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Panama and the United States). While the latter four teams have each engaged the Ecuadorans twice, Haiti and El Salvador have played one match apiece in losing ventures versus Ecuadoran opposition (4-0 and 3-0 respectively).

The United States are the only nation from within CONCACAF to have won both of their matches against Ecuador during the period under review (a 2-1 victory during the Copa America Centenario in 2016, and a 1-0 result produced during a friendly in immediate anticipation of that tournament). Mexico, who provided Quinteros his first international opponent in March 2015, won that initial encounter, a friendly, before an effectively partisan crowd in Los Angeles, but subsequently lost to the Ecuadorans during the Copa America in Chile. In June 2015, Panama played back to back friendlies versus Ecuador in a home and away series. The Canaleros drew the opening match (1-1) but lost the following encounter by four goals to nil in the same stadium in which Trinidad and Tobago will face Ecuador tonight. Henry Gambetta Avalos, the Peruvian referee who officiated that match, has been tasked with presiding over the friendly against the Soca Warriors. It will be his 180th match since debuting in 2001.

Honduras who incurred defeats on both outings versus Ecuador (2-0) and (3-1), in the second of the two encounters, also suffered a loss at the same Guayaquil venue, despite leading 1-0 at halftime. On that occasion, Jose Francisco Cevallos (included in Ecuador’s training squad for this game) put the affair out of the reach of the visitors with an 81st minute right-footed strike. That match was Ecuador’s first international friendly for 2017. Trinidad and Tobago’s encounter versus the hosts will constitute the South Americans’ fourth international friendly of the year, but only the second on Ecuadoran soil. While Haiti succumbed to Ecuador during the Copa America Centenario, El Salvador capitulated to the Ecuadorans during one of the two international friendlies Ecuador have contested in the United States in 2017.

Ecuador’s record versus CONCACAF opponents during the Gustavo Quinteros era reflects six victories, three losses, and one draw (6-3-1). Tonight, accept it or not, Trinidad and Tobago will be tasked with bettering the on-field image of the CONCACAF football product, as viewed through the lenses of the prototypical South American fan. It will be a difficult task on a continent on which the quality of Mexican professional and national team football – an unquestioned reference of superiority within CONCACAF – is regularly dismissed and ridiculed.

In the case of Trinidad and Tobago, contemporary national team performances in South America versus Argentina, Peru and Uruguay at senior international level (3-0, 4-0, and 3-1 respectively), and unfortunate renditions during the 2015 Pan American Games in Canada against Paraguay and Uruguay (5-1 and 4-0 losses respectively) have made for challenging conversations while eliminating nascent seeds of credibility. As an example, the respectful but frontal and objective commentary of Uruguayan radio announcers during Trinidad and Tobago’s introductory appearance at the Pan American tournament embodies the harm affecting the national team product when perceptions become stereotypes and preparations are superficial, cosmetic and no deeper than sub-cutaneal. Nonetheless, one supposes, that was then and this is now and as Sinatra crooned, “what’s now is now and I’ll forget what happened then.”

The cold hard truth of the present is that although the Ecuador v. Trinidad and Tobago friendly is occurring, it is occurring as an arrangement of default, rather than as an arrangement of preference. Lamentably, Trinidad and Tobago football is not at the organizational stage at which coordinated planning and liaising of technical, administrative and resource elements permit the identification of friendly opponents with a view to consistent medium-term or long-term scheduling. Living in the short term, Trinidad and Tobago are playing Ecuador out of the good fortune provided by logistical hurdles that prevented Argentina and Ecuador from coinciding on a fixture.  Ecuador is playing Trinidad and Tobago because it could not identify interested, logistically-disposed, better opposition who possessed the wherewithal to travel to Guayaquil and because it desperately needed to identify an opponent. Some may question the assertions, but their credibility rests on comments directly attributable to the coach of the Ecuadoran national team. According to Quinteros, “the only [prospective] opponent that agreed to come was Trinidad and Tobago.” It is what it is. Reality can be imagined, but it is less easily invented.

Unlike most of the matches that have contributed to the performance record between Ecuador and its CONCACAF opponents, one of the distinguishable aspects that will characterize, and perhaps punctuate, Trinidad and Tobago’s friendly versus Ecuador is that of both teams’ reliance on home-based players. Aside from the inclusion of three foreign-based players (Jomal Williams who represents Murciélagos FC in the second flight of professional football in Mexico, and defender Carlyle Mitchell and forward Willis Plaza of East Bengal FC in India), Trinidad and Tobago’s squad will be drawn entirely from the domestic league environment. As such, if on no other occasion, the confidence expressed by Dennis Lawrence in Keron Clarke (FC Santa Rosa, Trinidad and Tobago Super League, the second tier of national football in Trinidad and Tobago) corresponds with the qualities and rationale of a match impacted by its occurrence outside of the dates reserved by FIFA for the release of players. However, it is uncertain that the Trinidad and Tobago head coach would have been as enterprising under conventional circumstances. Nonetheless, the stage and conditions are set for exploration of the degree to which the friendly constitutes a proportionately useful exercise, or merely yields repeated confirmation of methodological and technical deficiencies in our training environments, and a chorus of the familiar indictments of player quality expressed by Lawrence’s predecessors. At the end of the day, the cold hard truths must be confronted because the finite player resources available to Trinidad and Tobago national team selectors shall remain finite.

In Ecuador, the opponent’s technical staff will rely exclusively on a team drawn from the top division of professional football. The 21-man squad is comprised of players from eight of the twelve clubs in the Ecuadoran Serie A, but is primarily infused with players from four of the league’s traditional standard bearers. While the squad has an average age of 25.38 years, that statistic is skewed by Gustavo Quinteros’ selection of two non-goalkeeper players who are older than 30 years old (midfielders Pedro Quiñónez and Matías Oyola, both of whom are favored to start the match). Excluding the goalkeepers and these two players, the squad’s average age declines to 23.43 years.  Across playing lines, the average age of each Ecuadoran unit is goalkeepers (30.66 years), defenders (22.83 years), midfielders (25.55 years) and forwards (24.66 years). These figures comport consistently with Quinteros’ idea of exposing young players to the national team environment with the immediate view of integrating them into the four World Cup qualifying matches that remain on Ecuador’s schedule (versus Brazil, Peru, Chile and Argentina).

In comparison, the average age of Trinidad and Tobago’s playing contingent is 27.05 years. By team units, the statistics are goalkeepers (30.0 years), defenders (25.83 years), midfielders (26.77 years) and forwards (28.33 years). While the corps of Ecuador’s defenders is younger, there are not necessarily more inexperienced or lesser experienced than their older Trinidad and Tobago counterparts, due to multiple exposures to continental competitions such as the Copa Libertadores and Copa Sudamericana, more intensive exposure to organized football and a greater number of raw minutes of football played across the football calendar. Similarly, the blend of maturity, experience and expansive play in Ecuador’s midfield will stand as a contrast to the undefined understanding in the proposed Trinidad and Tobago midfield. Up front, there is an undeniable gulf in international experience among the players presented by both nations, but this can be mitigated by a tactical posture by Trinidad and Tobago that presents a supportive, dynamic and adventurous midfield. The challenge and result of the match will be determined by whether there exists a meaningful gulf in class between both domestic XIs. Statistics do not necessarily influence what occurs on the field of play, but they go some measure to explain what is on display.

When not forced by circumstance, the idea of using a contingent of entirely home-based or primarily home-based players in an international friendly is not a new one. Although rarely found palatable to fans, or in the echelons of football’s elite national teams, the concept holds value when opponents who would benefit the stage of development of the players selected can be sourced, or when a country’s “A” national team is comprised of only home-based players. The teams deployed by Ecuador and Honduras in February attempted to follow the logic of the first reason. Notably, Ecuador’s only foreign inclusion was that of the then Italy-based Bryan Cabezas, who on the strength of his performance at the South American U-20 Championship was invited into the squad. How the Hondurans fared on the day is on record. Tonight, the Soca Warriors’ will have their turn. It will be intriguing to see whether Trinidad and Tobago’s domestic-based players adapt to Ecuadoran counterparts who are confidently on the cusp of integration into their national team alongside a cohort of foreign-based internationals. 

From an Ecuadoran viewpoint, the friendly has been identified as being of utmost importance for several reasons.  Some of Ecuador’s seasoned internationals are inactive with their clubs and their uncertain club futures and lack of playing rhythm have created sources of concern and disquiet among the members of the national team’s technical staff. Players in this category include Walter Ayoví (Guayaquil FC), Alexander Dominguez (Monterrey, MEX), Arturo Mina (River Plate, ARG) and Luis Caicedo (Cruzeiro, on loan within the Ecuadoran Serie A). Other players lack viability to contribute on subsequent matchdays due to card accumulation (Jefferson Orejuela, Fluminense and Luis Caicedo, both of whom are unavailable versus Brazil) or the threat of card accumulation (the goalkeeper Esteban Dreer, Antonio Valencia, Jefferson Montero among several others) or due to injury. Therefore, Ecuador’s use of domestic players is to identify players who can mitigate these concerns, while also introducing new players to the technical staff’s tactical scheme. As such, the training squad is comprised of several young and not-so-young players who performed well during the Primera Etapa of the Ecuadoran championship.

Twelve teams participate at the highest rung of domestic football in Ecuador. The league runs from January to December and is disputed across 46 match dates divided into three phases of competition. The first and second phases (known as the Primera Etapa and the Segunda Etapa) feature round-robin competition that comprises 22 matchdays each. In the third phase of competition, the Tercera Etapa, the winners of the first and second phases battle each other at home and away to determine the league champion across the entire playing year. The bottom two Serie A teams are relegated. Demotion occurs based on a tally of the least points accumulated over the first and second phases.

Based on an assessment of reports emerging from the observation of the Ecuador national team practice session on Sunday, the following two variations represent how Ecuador is anticipated to be oriented for the encounter versus Trinidad and Tobago.

Scheme A

Dreer
Cruz
Aimar
Leon
Velasco
Preciado
Quinonez
Oyola
Cortez
Castillo
Anangono

Scheme B

Dreer
Cruz
Aimar
Leon
Velasco
Quinonez
Cortez
Oyola
Castillo
Anangono
Preciado

In Guayaquil, tickets for the match are at absolutely basement prices, but it is unclear whether this has sufficiently incentivized Ecuadoran fans, disillusioned about the quality of opposition, to show up. Time will tell. And, maybe the stats too. 
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 05:33:07 PM by asylumseeker »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2017, 05:41:03 PM »
Game will be live on Flow Sports

Just seeing that Flow bringing the US v JA Gold Cup Final.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2017, 06:11:45 PM »
Starting XI:
1. Marvin Phillip
2. Kevon Villaroel
3. Triston Hodge
5. Carlyle Mitchell
6. Curtis Gonzales
7. Nathan Lewis
9. Keron Clarke
10. Jomal Williams
13. Hughtun Hector
15. Alvin Jones
23. Leston Paul

Substitutes:
22. Andre Marchan
8. Nathaniel Garcia
11. Sean De Silva
12. Neil Benjamin Jr.
14. Hashim Arcia
17. Jared London
18. Maurice Ford
19. Willis Plaza
20. Tyrone Charles

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 26, 2017, 06:22:57 PM »
Well ah tune een to Heart attack Andre.... ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 26, 2017, 06:28:48 PM »

Offline WASAforPFL

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 26, 2017, 06:32:30 PM »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 26, 2017, 06:35:32 PM »
WATCH LIVE: Ecuador vs Trinidad and Tobago (International Friendly)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/nzG6TZTaf-o" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/nzG6TZTaf-o</a>

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 26, 2017, 06:35:58 PM »
sweet

1]; } ?>