March 28, 2024, 05:18:11 PM

Author Topic: William Connection  (Read 1199 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
William Connection
« on: July 25, 2017, 06:14:32 AM »
These men could never get fired once DJW (Dictator Jammin We) in power of that big belly federation, they can do no wrong and no one in T&T can do anything about it.

Jamaal Shabaaz (A terrorist running club (Morvant Caladonia AIA), Guyana football and we entire country football, youth, ole and even women football) and he could coach from a laptop because he on de no flight list)

Stuart Charles Fevrier Forever (Bring more W Connection players)

Russell Latapy (Just know how to suck ass good and cheap to)

Sharon O'Brien (Love ah lolly pop)

Ewing Davis (dunce)

Justin Latapy-George (he married ah man, how he change he name?) Just asking.

Muhammad Isa (99 year old running we football programme, he coaching with a wheelchair)

Joanne Salazar (duncer)

Allan Warner (duniciest)

Leonson Lewis

Brian Williams

Samuel Saunders

Morace and she crew, Saintfiet and Hart get dust out in a minute and they still eh get paid.

If they doing good, ah go be de first to say good job, but ah doh like de people DJW bring in to run we football and how he doing it, man bring ah entire staff from Italy to fix we women football and when they realise they cant control she because to much hands (Shabaaz) in de pot, they fire she in a smart way, at least they didn't do it in Ruby Tuesdays.

Never though DJW woulda fraid Shabaaz.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 11:37:24 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: William Connection
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 09:09:46 AM »
With all the humor in this post, it is the truth. As the saying goes, we spinning top in mud.

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 10:00:12 AM »
True, I think it's a sickness going around the TTFA camp. 

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 10:03:08 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lord Sam, Dictator Jammin We - DJW

David seems like he is very passionate about T&T football and W Connection and despite being a decent guy, Stuart Charles too, but his none fire tag worries me.

To make it worse, Isa and Shabaaz I really dont like and now it seems Isa is the fall guy, the yes man who bolding taking blame to get the heat off DJW back, saying he was the one who recommend Shabaaz for the women's team job, like who is he??

Anyone can see through this, DJW calling the shots and have men taking the blame, typical Jack Warner and Oliver Camps styling.

Never knew Shabaaz have such a strong hold over DJW.

Shabaaz upset about Maylee, Cordner and Mollon omission from the team and made sure DJW fire them.

Shabaaz wanted Hart to take a firm stance on Molino, Joevin and Mekeil for breaking camp, then he should do the same for Maylee and company.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 10:07:17 AM by Errol »

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 10:05:49 AM »
My concern is the consistent manner of football administrators getting the federation entangled in legal battles over the inability to meet their contractual obligations at significant cost.

If we cannot afford it, stay out of it, before you sign off on it.

I hope DJW remembered what happened to Camps' assets when the FA couldn't meet its obligations and the court did what it did.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2017, 11:02:10 AM »
My concern is the consistent manner of football administrators getting the federation entangled in legal battles over the inability to meet their contractual obligations at significant cost.

If we cannot afford it, stay out of it, before you sign off on it.

I hope DJW remembered what happened to Camps' assets when the FA couldn't meet its obligations and the court did what it did.

That's it right there.

1]; } ?>