April 18, 2024, 11:35:33 PM

Author Topic: Gatlin defeats Bolt in his last race  (Read 2339 times)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Gatlin defeats Bolt in his last race
« on: August 05, 2017, 03:06:13 PM »
Gatlin just did it! Beating Bolt and winning Gold. Coleman is one youth who you have to watch for the future!

Bolt should have retired after last year Olympics, would have been the perfect ending to his career, now this loss will always be used by his critics.

Still Congrats to Gatlin he never gave up these last couple years and he got Bolt in the end
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 04:17:35 PM by Sando prince »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Gatlin defeats Bolt in his last race
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 03:32:07 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eplMSp9NzKE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eplMSp9NzKE</a>

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 04:39:22 PM »
I knew it was coming. I chose Gatlin to win after seeing the semi. I was expecting Bolt to get 2nd. Coleman 3rd.

Cedenio lucky. I see he just squeeze his way into the semi after Brenes dq. Don't think Cedenio has it this year. Van Niekerk, Makwala and Gardiner will fight for the medals. Oh yes.. and Kerley too

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 05:57:14 PM »
I knew it was coming. I chose Gatlin to win after seeing the semi. I was expecting Bolt to get 2nd. Coleman 3rd.

Cedenio lucky. I see he just squeeze his way into the semi after Brenes dq. Don't think Cedenio has it this year. Van Niekerk, Makwala and Gardiner will fight for the medals. Oh yes.. and Kerley too

SALT for T&T at this year World Champs, based on our athletes performances this season, I doh see who winning a medal

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2017, 07:05:05 PM »
It does look that way..

But let we hope for the best. I remember when we used to send around 10,12 athletes.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2017, 07:54:17 PM »
Steups
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

1]; } ?>