March 29, 2024, 05:49:13 AM

Author Topic: Best team going forward.  (Read 1691 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Best team going forward.
« on: September 20, 2017, 08:52:58 AM »
Ross Russell
Stuart Charles
Dennis Lawrence
Sol Campbell
Muhammad Isa
Leonson Lewis
Russell Latapy
David John Williams
Justin Latapy
Stern John
Jamaal Shabazz

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Best team going forward.
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 09:11:12 AM »
DJW supposed to be the lone CM.. Isn't the team built around him?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 09:20:27 AM »
Allyuh eh notice, They hire 3 former defenders to be T&T senior team coaches and still we have de worse defence in de HEX, no wonder we only scored one goal.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 09:53:05 AM »
Hurt it ...Pull it...and squeeze it ... missing
It's like Ananse story gone wrong

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 11:15:48 AM »
sam our very first game vs panama where we won our defense was in order where we saw Carlos was in the right back position and Curtis gonzales and I think Cyrus played in the central defensive pisition and you could hear carlos organizing the defense calling players back into position and we kept things tight, even in the Mexico game we had a well organized defense and we played to our strengths, but I dont know what happened after the usa game but it's sad when you have an experienced defender organizing the defense which happens to be the goal keeper's job while the goalie does absolutely nothing but make silly text book errors.

this is just my opinion and please don't crucify me for saying so but our failed campaign was mainly in part due to goal keeping errors and very bad finishing. just look at three games we played we conceded 7 bloody goals and scored only two one being a penalty so realistically we only scored one goal from open play in five games though we had many chances, and quite a few fell to our forwards who failed to convert including cordel cato who had at least two chances per game that's just unacceptable.

going forward we need to find a keeper and a couple of clinical strikers. and may heaven help us because I don't know where that's coming from.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2017, 02:53:38 PM »
sam our very first game vs panama where we won our defense was in order where we saw Carlos was in the right back position and Curtis gonzales and I think Cyrus played in the central defensive pisition and you could hear carlos organizing the defense calling players back into position and we kept things tight, even in the Mexico game we had a well organized defense and we played to our strengths, but I dont know what happened after the usa game but it's sad when you have an experienced defender organizing the defense which happens to be the goal keeper's job while the goalie does absolutely nothing but make silly text book errors.

this is just my opinion and please don't crucify me for saying so but our failed campaign was mainly in part due to goal keeping errors and very bad finishing. just look at three games we played we conceded 7 bloody goals and scored only two one being a penalty so realistically we only scored one goal from open play in five games though we had many chances, and quite a few fell to our forwards who failed to convert including cordel cato who had at least two chances per game that's just unacceptable.

going forward we need to find a keeper and a couple of clinical strikers. and may heaven help us because I don't know where that's coming from.

Call 1800-W-Connection

Thats

1800-W-Connection

Call now to reserve your place on the 2022 T&T World Cup team.

Call while stocks last

If the lines are busy call Earl Jean.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2017, 06:21:07 PM »

Call 1800-W-Connection

Thats

1800-W-Connection

Call now to reserve your place on the 2022 T&T World Cup team.

Call while stocks last

If the lines are busy call Earl Jean.
haa :rotfl:. nice one. like I said heaven help us because we're in deep dodo with this federation president.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2017, 08:19:57 PM »
Ross Russell
Stuart Charles
Dennis Lawrence
Sol Campbell
Muhammad Isa
Leonson Lewis
Russell Latapy
David John Williams
Justin Latapy
Stern John
Jamaal Shabazz

Ah scoring nuff goals against the right side: Shabazz, Justin, Isa, Williams, Campbell--is nuff goals.  ;D
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline CAPITANO

• Full Warrior
  • I heart zaboka
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2017, 09:08:16 PM »
Allyuh eh notice, They hire 3 former defenders to be T&T senior team coaches and still we have de worse defence in de HEX, no wonder we only scored one goal.

How yuh Mean? yuh forget Carlyle Mithchell score about 2 goals in the hex...the plan was to turn we defenders into goal scorers..We defense was scoring goals too man :banginghead: :banginghead:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 09:16:42 PM by CAPITANO »
WE JAMMIN STILL!!!!!!

1]; } ?>