April 27, 2024, 05:47:33 PM

Author Topic: Zamora and Samuel  (Read 12891 times)

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: J LLOyd Samuel and Bobby Zamora - My 2 cents
« Reply #90 on: November 01, 2005, 12:38:37 PM »
how bout telling the 2 of them  " haul yuh mudder c#unt"  just like they told us  "haul we mudder c#nt"...bout 3 times  dey tell tnt dat....dem never wanted to give we 5 mins of their time so i wont give them 5 min of my time....piss off samuel and zamora and the rest to follow out de woodwork...tnt for tnt

but didn't your beloved latas tell TNT that up to 2 months ago?  and then he just come and walk on the team and somebody else had to sit.  Of course we're all happy that he came because he improved the team tremendously, so if the coach feels these others can do the same then bring them in too

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 01, 2005, 01:09:29 PM »
It dont make a difference if we Cap them or not.

These men will come play 2 qualifying games
Play what ever warm up games we could get in Europe between now and next june and play in the world cup.

After that we will not see them until possible the Hex or second rounds qualification in 4 years time.

It is plain and simple for everyone to see that these men are not interested in Gold Cup, Digicel Cup and warm ups in TnT.

They not interested now and they will not be interested after we done play in the world cup.

Answer me this
Do you think Dwight or Latas or Stern gonna come play in the digicel cup???

Highly unlikely. So stop complaining.

The gold cup is a different story that is a prestigious tournament against teams from the top 25 in the world.

KND 2 stop talking garbage.

Offline broko

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2005, 04:18:36 PM »
Fellas allyuh missing de point. Having those waggonists play, sets a dangerous precedence. The percieved short term gain is not worth the future long term problems. If we take them World Cup after they refused to make sacrifices to play  in the qualifiers, then expect all future players in their position to do the same. I'm sure after the World cup they would be able to negotiate more lucrative  contracts etc if they perform. I'm not sure we'll be seeing them after that though. I prefer to take the local talent that has gotten us this far, and give them the experience and exposure to develop them further, they deserve nothing less, and I'm sure they will surprise many. - If they get good contracts abroad, it is they that will come back to represent us loyally I'm sure. Leave those other waggonists out and I will guarantee you that next World Cup campaign you will see all hands on deck from early on giving 100%. Wha yuh say?

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2005, 05:01:07 PM »
We eh tired argue bout this ?

It will go no where. People will believe what they want, and Beenie will do what he wants regardless of what we think
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 01, 2005, 08:14:38 PM »
arrow...arrow....come nah man.....you talking bout latas tell we no???.....arrow....arrow....come nah man
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 02, 2005, 12:09:16 PM »
Doh bring Latas name in that talk nuh.... Latas joined the team when things were looking real bad... Zamora and Samuel want to join when things looking real good..
But, if they good enough then add them, but I don't think they will or should be starting ahead of any of the current players.

Offline bill

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Born again Trinis... Samuel and Zamora.. what is the latest?
« Reply #96 on: November 12, 2005, 04:31:36 AM »
What is the latest with Samuel and Zamora playing for TT.. i ent hear nothing for a while

Offline Trini Simply Better

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Born again Trinis... Samuel and Zamora.. what is the latest?
« Reply #97 on: November 12, 2005, 04:44:23 AM »
They both will be on the starting line up against Bahrain today :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Born again Trinis... Samuel and Zamora.. what is the latest?
« Reply #98 on: November 12, 2005, 06:23:51 AM »
Bill u real outta it , u have bahrain batty boy and all knowing more than you on that front.

They got struck down by a FIFA rule saying they needed to request the opportunity to play for TnT before their 21st b'day. So its a hard luck there
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

1]; } ?>