March 28, 2024, 04:02:33 PM

Author Topic: Judah Garcia Thread.  (Read 12334 times)

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Judah Garcia Thread.
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2021, 06:34:25 PM »

ttsportdiary

Good news for the Garcia camp as sources have indicated to us that 20-year old Judah Garcia has gotten intense interests from four top clubs in the world. After the former Shiva Boys’ star’s contract ended with Indian Club Neroca Fc on April 1st, the likes of top flight Portuguese clubs Benfica and Sporting along with two of the Greek giants - Olympiacos and AEK Athens - are all in talks/negotiations for the midfielder.

Garcia’s older brother, Levi, also plays for AEK Athens and the next coming days/weeks will be interested to see how this development plays out.

#ttsportdiary
He's not going to get any playing time with those clubs at his age he needs to go to a club were he's going to get playing time.
Geez, you must be fun at parties.
How will he/we ever know if he doesn't try? It's not like if any of these clubs are in the top 5 leagues across Europe.
They certainly aren't TT Pro League or the Indian League.
the man is a bloody horse fly, he' always on shit. in other words he's the quint essential kill joy on the forum.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2021, 01:26:58 PM »
ttsportdiary REPORTS  AEK
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2021, 04:40:58 PM »
ttsportdiary REPORTS  AEK

I feel is a Greek club. His brother has a good rep. in Greece.

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2021, 07:47:01 PM »
He would stand a better chance in Greece the Portuguese Primeira Liga  is 1 of the top 10 leagues in Europe its probably the best league outside the top 5 he is not ready for that level of football the Greece super league would rank in the top 15 in Europe he would get a better chance to develop in that league.

Offline raj

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Judah Garcia Thread- Welcome to AEK
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2021, 08:17:37 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jBpzeHh5RM

Judah already receiving welcome, check out his video tribute. Also listed as an AEK player on Wikipedia.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2021, 08:41:12 AM »

Judah already receiving welcome, check out his video tribute. Also listed as an AEK player on Wikipedia.

None of that means anything. Same old highlight footage and conjecture.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2021, 09:51:54 AM »
I'm shocked honestly, I am hopeful for him but I wouldn't think he's at that level. I talked to an Indian scout and they weren't impressed with him so far...

Not done yet...

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2021, 11:05:30 AM »
I'm shocked honestly, I am hopeful for him but I wouldn't think he's at that level. I talked to an Indian scout and they weren't impressed with him so far...

Not done yet...

can he get to that level ?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2021, 11:27:55 AM »
By "Indian scout" do you mean (1) someone who scouts football in India professionally or (2) a citizen of India who has an informed opinion about the I-league?

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2021, 04:32:04 PM »
By "Indian scout" do you mean (1) someone who scouts football in India professionally or (2) a citizen of India who has an informed opinion about the I-league?

Both

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2021, 05:51:43 AM »

so was this a pr stunt?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2021, 07:50:00 AM »

so was this a pr stunt?

The point made to raj was that neither occurrence was definitive. A format of that video was in circulation before the video tribute. and the Wikipedia: yuh done know.

HOWEVER, there IS independent confirmation of Judah training at AEK. Some format of good news may be in the works. Considering the time of the year, looking at 2021-2022.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2021, 02:57:19 PM »
WATCH: Judah Garcia says he is mentally and physically ready for the upcoming World Cup Qualifiers

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/oJ_HHRM01JM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/oJ_HHRM01JM</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2021, 05:06:41 PM »
I’m not seeing hyland in training, is he there yet?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2021, 06:47:45 PM »
I’m not seeing hyland in training, is he there yet?

Supposed to arrive this evening.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Judah Garcia in discussion with AEK Athens
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2021, 11:13:34 AM »
Judah Garcia in discussion with AEK Athens; wants to join older sibling Levi at Greek club
T&T Express

Trinidad and Tobago midfielder Judah Garcia is in advanced talks for a move to Greek football giants AEK Athens where he will join his brother Levi Garcia.

A flamboyant attacker with nimble footwork and incredible agility, Judah, will be leaving behind their eldest brother, Nathaniel Garcia, at Neroca,to unite with his other older brother, Levi Garcia, at the Greek Super League side.

Reports indicate that the final paperwork has almost been drawn up and just the exact duration of the contract is yet to be negotiated upon.

Following a stellar 2019-20 domestic campaign with Point Fortin Civic FC in the TT Pro League -- the top division of Trinidad and Tobago’s football system, Garcia was roped in by Neroca FC side ahead of I-League 2020-21. The 20-year-old speedster arrived in India for his first-ever stint outside his home country and finished as the top scorer for Neroca FC with four goals and a solitary assist.

Both Garcia brothers are currently on national duty with Trinidad and Tobago and have commented on the possible deal with AEK Athens. Judah spoke of his recent trial at Athens where he trained alongside his brother Levi, after his season in India ended.

“An unbelievable experience to be honest,” the younger Garcia said, “It’s everything a player could want and everything a player can take from there and go to the next level.”

Judah Garcia said that upon arriving in Greece recently, press attention had already put him under some pressure to perform. “It had a leak in the media where before I reach everything was done out,” Judah revealed. “It put a lot of pressure because all the press were expecting me to be a better player than him.”

“Physically and mentally I’m very strong right now coming off top quality training,” he said, “Everything went great with me at the club. Soon a few things will be revealed to the media and stuff,” he said.

Judah said it was calming influence to have his brother there. “Levi has always been that inspiration that motivator in my life,” he said. “He is like a God out there. The people always praising him. There was never one day that we walk the city and someone never walk up to him and ask for a picture or an autograph.”

Levi Garcia is also hoping his younger brother signs a contract. “It’s like a dream come through because since we were young guys we were dreaming and hoping to be professionals and so far he has been doing pretty well and he just there before the last step, and hopefully he can launch a deal. It will be a great, great, pleasure to play with him as soon as possible,” Levi said.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2021, 01:09:27 PM »
Cool!

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2021, 02:07:53 AM »
Really hoping it works out, it would be great to have more players in professional leagues with a hope of Champions League

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2021, 04:16:46 AM »
Don't know if there an any relation to the Garcia's family, but Justin Garcia seem like another good player.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2021, 09:27:55 AM »
Don't know if there an any relation to the Garcia's family, but Justin Garcia seem like another good player.
according to andre baptiste there’s no relations to justin.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2021, 02:16:57 PM »
AEK's B team are likely to be in the 2nd division next year, so he may get better experience even if he doesn't play first team

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 04, 2021, 12:56:32 PM »
WATCH: Post-game comments from Judah Garcia after scoring his first international goal

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/wpx3myGq1cA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/wpx3myGq1cA</a>

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2021, 09:52:31 AM »
I saw an announcement......

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
AEK Athens signs Judah Garcia on a 3-year contract
« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2021, 10:04:38 AM »
AEK Athens signs Judah Garcia on a 3-year contract
aekfc.gr

AEK Athens announces its agreement with Trinidad and Tobago international midfielder Judas Garcia. Judah Garcia, brother of Levi, has signed a three-year contract.

Judah Garcia will join AEK B, with which he will start training from next Thursday.

After signing his contract, he told aekfc.gr: "It is really exciting for me to play in the same team as Levi. We have already done it in our National team, and I hope we will do it in AEK soon.

It is a great honor for me and my family to join such a big club with the history of AEK. "I do not hide the fact that I am happy for this development and I believe that there is a huge prospect for my football career".

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2021, 12:05:08 PM »
Brothers unite :thumbsup:

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 03, 2021, 12:45:29 PM »
Quote from: Cocorite on November 29, 2020, 07:58:26 PM
I’ll keep this brief.

Don’t know whether that article is in direct response to the few comments on this page. I can’t imagine that to be the case because they’re so few and no strictly discouraging remarks.

My “Nooooooooooo” has no intention to discourage. I am a big believer in affirmation and encouragement. I see Judah as a top Trinidad talent. I wish him and his family the very best. I will be cheering for him and all our other sons of the soil plying their trade on this terrestrial ball.

Thanks for the positives, Seeker.

Blessings to all
I don't think your "No" was meant to be a discourager of sorts. I posted the article as it was something by Levi. I was just curious as to why you said "No". Were you hoping for a better league or club ? Were you hoping to continue getting a glimpse of him running out for your club ? what ? You still didn't give your reasons. I'm just curious and interested in what your thoughts are ? is all. Full respect, No negativity involved.

add: as a matter of fact, I'm not sure I quite agree with Levi, I think their are a quite a few ppl who do encourage and work extremely hard for the youths, volunteers, sans remuneration. They may not be at the forefront of the bacchanal aspect of our football. They are hardly known or recognized except by the young ppl they work with, many who don't make a name in football, yet some do remember the life lessons they learn from those individuals along the way.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!  ;D
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #86 on: August 03, 2021, 01:53:50 PM »
Judah Garcia joins brother Levi at AEK Athens in Greece.
By Jonathan Ramnanansingh (T&T Newsday).

National midfielder Judah Garcia has signed a three-year contract with Greek top-flight club AEK Athens.

Garcia will join AEK Athens' B team and will begin training with the squad from next Thursday. His older brother Levi, also plies his trade at the club and has since become a regular starter.

After signing his contract on Tuesday, Garcia, who previously represented Neroca FC in India, was elated.

In an interview with AEK Athens media, he said, “It is really exciting for me to play in the same team as Levi. We have already done it in our national team and I hope we will do it in AEK soon.

“It is a great honour for me and my family to join such a big club with the history of AEK. I do not hide the fact that I am happy for this development and I believe that there is a huge prospect for my football career.”

The 20 year old previously played for Point Fortin Civic FC’s junior team before making the jump to its senior squad in 2017.

In November 2020, he was signed to Imphal-based Neroca FC for the 2020/2021 season. He has represented T&T at the under-20 and under-23 levels.

Garcia made his senior international debut against Panama in 2019 under former national coach Dennis Lawrence. He most recently featured in T&T's unsuccessful 2022 World Cup qualifiers and scored his maiden goal in T&T’s Gold Cup campaign under coach Angus Eve before getting injured.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2021, 07:49:37 PM »
Judah Garcia joins brother Levi at AEK Athens in Greece.
By Jonathan Ramnanansingh (T&T Newsday).

National midfielder Judah Garcia has signed a three-year contract with Greek top-flight club AEK Athens.

Garcia will join AEK Athens' B team and will begin training with the squad from next Thursday. His older brother Levi, also plies his trade at the club and has since become a regular starter.

After signing his contract on Tuesday, Garcia, who previously represented Neroca FC in India, was elated.

In an interview with AEK Athens media, he said, “It is really exciting for me to play in the same team as Levi. We have already done it in our national team and I hope we will do it in AEK soon.

“It is a great honour for me and my family to join such a big club with the history of AEK. I do not hide the fact that I am happy for this development and I believe that there is a huge prospect for my football career.”

The 20 year old previously played for Point Fortin Civic FC’s junior team before making the jump to its senior squad in 2017.

In November 2020, he was signed to Imphal-based Neroca FC for the 2020/2021 season. He has represented T&T at the under-20 and under-23 levels.

Garcia made his senior international debut against Panama in 2019 under former national coach Dennis Lawrence. He most recently featured in T&T's unsuccessful 2022 World Cup qualifiers and scored his maiden goal in T&T’s Gold Cup campaign under coach Angus Eve before getting injured.
This is great news i remember when R Latapy went to Portugal he was not good enough to play for fc Porto so they sent him to the second division to develop and in 2 to 3 years they came back knocking on his door so hopefully J Garcia gets the playing time he needs in the 2nd division  and in 2 to 3 years he can move on to the 1st team.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2021, 10:21:37 AM »
Any info ? Is he getting playing time ?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2021, 11:13:12 AM »
Any info ? Is he getting playing time ?

I am aware of him playing in two friendly matches so far for AEK B. He came on in the 80th minute against AS Rhodos on August 26th and then he played the entire second half against Aiolikos FC on September 25th. I heard that he was carrying an injury in between those two matches. The Super League Greece 2 will start sometime this month (October),  maybe even this weekend.

1]; } ?>