March 28, 2024, 09:21:30 AM

Author Topic: Thread for T&T vs Panama Game (18-Jun-2019)  (Read 17556 times)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for T&T vs Panama Game (18-Jun-2019)
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2019, 07:20:32 PM »
dis team know how to attack on d break, my god
I pity the fool....

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2019, 07:20:55 PM »
Unimpressive performance.  These guys have crazy skills, but don't understand the game they get paid to play.
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2019, 07:25:43 PM »
Wait nah. Like men wasn't following this team for the past 18 months?? Or even the past 6 months or 3 weeks?

Come nah man.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2019, 07:27:12 PM »
I don't know about crazy skills. They certainly lack players who have creative ability. Especially in the middle of the field.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2019, 07:28:19 PM »
Wait nah. Like men wasn't following this team for the past 18 months?? Or even the past 6 months or 3 weeks?

Come nah man.

True, you said it, should not be surprised
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2019, 07:29:07 PM »

Come nah man.

I have I fed up cuss about d same shit, we attackin issues have solutions yet we only play one proper diagonal for Levi to get on to and he f**k it up playin hero
I pity the fool....

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2019, 07:29:16 PM »
The fish does rot from the head. Cast blame where it is due

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2019, 07:29:23 PM »
Right now I am not even sure if T&T deserve to be in the Gold Cup  :D

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2019, 07:29:34 PM »
Honest question: When last we score a goal?

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2019, 07:34:18 PM »

Well I am sure Tallman will answer with the stats. But I know we failed to score any goals in our last two games against Canada and Japan

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2019, 07:37:08 PM »
uae iran wales japan canada etc for this
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2019, 07:38:07 PM »

Well I am sure Tallman will answer with the stats. But I know we failed to score any goals in our last two games against Canada and Japan

we did not score since iran
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2019, 07:39:37 PM »
This was a sad outing from a team who've had great preparation. Basic things this team failed at all night. We adjusted nothing in 90 minutes. We kept playing around the back into the wingers and then lost the ball. In the 88 minute we were still doing this. Panama just allowed us to play the ball into the winger and then shut the door. Why didn't Lawrence adjust our strategy?

Our defenders are terrible with the ball at their feet. Why are we trying to play out when Cyrus (any of our defenders)can't use the ball? Cyrus can only do one thing and is tackle the ball away. That's it.  Alvin Jones looked like he never saw the game before. Very disappointed in Hyland. He's been at it for to long to still be this invisible. No leadership. We didn't even try to win corners at the end of the game.

I don't get this. It's very perplexing  :frustrated: watching our approach. We had no purpose. None. Nada. Zilch.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2019, 07:40:05 PM »
uae iran wales japan canada etc for this

Exactly
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2019, 07:40:24 PM »
Great preparation??!! Ha haiiii

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2019, 07:44:00 PM »
I tired see us concede goals like this.
Defenders too casual around those fast strikers.
The 2nd goal ah feel sorry for we keeps, man make 2 great saves and get a hand to the 3rd with the defence nowhere to be seen.

Ah guess we just hadda beat USA and Guyana.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2019, 07:45:40 PM »
This transition from Hart to Lawrence has been heart breaking, team has absolutely no flair at all. This whole team Except Joevin Jones, Garcia and Cato looked like they didn't have a clue going forward.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2019, 07:46:29 PM »
The best this team has played in a minute..... we gave up 2...but l like what l see
Got weak knees in the offensive third...

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2019, 07:48:39 PM »
This was a sad outing from a team who've had great preparation. Basic things this team failed at all night. We adjusted nothing in 90 minutes. We kept playing around the back into the wingers and then lost the ball. In the 88 minute we were still doing this. Panama just allowed us to play the ball into the winger and then shut the door. Why didn't Lawrence adjust our strategy?

Our defenders are terrible with the ball at their feet. Why are we trying to play out when Cyrus (any of our defenders)can't use the ball? Cyrus can only do one thing and is tackle the ball away. That's it.  Alvin Jones looked like he never saw the game before. Very disappointed in Hyland. He's been at it for to long to still be this invisible. No leadership. We didn't even try to win corners at the end of the game.

I don't get this. It's very perplexing  :frustrated: watching our approach. We had no purpose. None. Nada. Zilch.

Is d same shit through d middle d problem through d wings, is d....um...."build up" if yuh could call it dat, to f'cking slow must ah d time, big gaps from left to right but no switchin play or it too slow....out wide is d best solution for dis team....dey jus doin everyting wrong and nobody reading to game to direct d play
I pity the fool....

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2019, 07:49:03 PM »
Nothing in mid-field. We poor! No creativity. We need some new guys. Anybody in the current under -23 pool can replace some of the current ones. Really disappointed in Jomal Williams. Had a lot of promise 2 to 3 years ago. Was not effective. Hyland! What can I say.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2019, 07:49:15 PM »
I don't even know where to start with my criticism. First I think Lawrence needs to grow some balls and I hope he reads this...you have better options at the keeper position. You're sticking with a keeper who can't use his feet, doesn't know how to narrow angles, refuses to come out of the box, can't hold on to the ball and is just not ready for this level. Apparently whoever is telling him to pick the keeper thinks shot blocking is goalkeeping.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2019, 07:51:18 PM »
Poorest performance ever and I mean ever, this team  continues to make the same errors over and over, Marvin Phillip is a terrible keeper and that would never change for me both goals were partially his fault, Cyrus is not a central defender and Aubrey David just joined the team on Sunday he’s played in none of the warm up matches yet he starts, WTF dennis?

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2019, 07:52:21 PM »
Lemme take some positives yes (a la Dreamer): I like how Cyrus play. He step up. Alvin Jones might be faulted with that 1st goal (he wasn't even in the frame), and he gave up a lot of errant passes, but I get the feeling that if he settle into this level of play he will become a better player. Levi I thought had a decent game compared to his games in the past. He got the freedom to express himself, and he took on players, but the system he playing in nobody up top with him as a foil so he can't do it on his own, but I hope he continues to settle and grow. I always like Nathan Lewis' shift, to me he does be all over the pitch. Joevin show he have the confidence at this level, but to me it look like no strategy to utilize his talents in place (or no clear instructions on his role) -- still good crosses - but no forwards on the other end; he dribbles nice in the middle too, but I dunno.

okay daiz it. I would love to see Dennis Lawrence post match interview b/c it never look to me like there is a well thought-on plan on how to score. Just 10 men behind the ball all the time.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2019, 07:54:05 PM »

Is d same shit through d middle d problem through d wings, is d....um...."build up" if yuh could call it dat, to f'cking slow must ah d time, big gaps from left to right but no switchin play or it too slow....out wide is d best solution for dis team....dey jus doin everyting wrong and nobody reading to game to direct d play

Garcia and Lewis should have run the wing ragged with pace and skill.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2019, 07:55:10 PM »
I tired see us concede goals like this.
Defenders too casual around those fast strikers.
The 2nd goal ah feel sorry for we keeps, man make 2 great saves and get a hand to the 3rd with the defence nowhere to be seen.

Ah guess we just hadda beat USA and Guyana.

WHAT ! BEAT WHO STEUUUPPS WE AIN'T WINNING NOTHING IN THIS CUP! LAWRENCE JUST DOES NOT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO TAKE THIS TEAM FORWARD. HE BETTER OFF COACHING THAILAND WOMEN TEAM! HIS COACHING RECORD IS NOT WHERE IT SHOULD BE WITH THIS TEAM
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 07:57:32 PM by grskywalker »

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2019, 07:57:41 PM »
Cannot fault Phillips on either goal...on the second one he made two saves and even touched the third attempt which scored...where were his four defenders...ball watching...

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2019, 07:58:29 PM »
US GOING TO SLAUGHTER US IN OHIO NEXT WEEK!!!!!!

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2019, 07:58:35 PM »
Mr. Kounty...Alvin Jones is 25 if he eh hit he prime yet ..when would he....someone needs to see if he is color blind and even so he should be able to differentiate between dark and light. He probably  led the Panama teams in passes completed.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 18, 2019, 07:58:44 PM »
Cannot fault Phillips on either goal...on the second one he made two saves and even touched the third attempt which scored...where were his four defenders...ball watching...

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 18, 2019, 08:03:33 PM »

Garcia and Lewis should have run the wing ragged with pace and skill.

then switch d play for late man runs especially for Levi.....Panama was pulling across narrow whole game, but still maintain dat Levi does telegraph too much and this is predictable to any center\fullback who actually know how to defend
I pity the fool....

1]; } ?>