March 28, 2024, 02:22:14 AM

Author Topic: Thread for T&T vs USA Game (22-June-2019)  (Read 22232 times)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for T&T vs USA Game (22-June-2019)
« Reply #120 on: June 22, 2019, 09:58:23 PM »

Wait! why is Joevin jones not on the field now playing?
Do you believe that the coach should have brought on Joevin earlier?
Should have been Jomal for me...Something obviously down with JJ. He struggled. Obviously the coach aware, as he not starting him. If JJ turn round and say, he was fine. Then I real disappointed in his current play. Was never impressed with his defensive play anyway. Yet I could say the same about Latas, and would always have him on my field. switk
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 10:00:10 PM by maxg »

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 22, 2019, 10:12:56 PM »
I dont blame the players one bit. The talent is there. The people inside the TTFA, DJW especially, is poisoning the whole footballing body. I think Lawrence should be given one more chance, as long as theres a much better president in power. But my belief in him is dwindling. We go again.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2019, 10:14:20 PM »

Wait! why is Joevin jones not on the field now playing?
Do you believe that the coach should have brought on Joevin earlier?
Not sure why he didn't start. Either he doesn't have the required work rate or he not fit.

After just leaving Bundesliga 2?
That's what's puzzling but listen to DL in his interview after the Canada game. He says Joevin needs more time.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cQAnHM_O0f4

Sounds like sabotage to me...

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2019, 11:10:34 PM »
I eh even know where to start but there should be a ton of resignations after this game.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 23, 2019, 01:10:36 AM »
I eh even know where to start but there should be a ton of resignations after this game.
You couldn't be more right...start with DL and work up the ladder.TT should now be relegated to the minnow status of countries that are learning to play football,I wouldn't even rate them better than India,probably just about but not for long.Don't even play Guyana,just pack up and f**king go home now.
SHAMEFUL!!!!!!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 23, 2019, 04:06:02 AM »
I dont blame the players one bit. The talent is there. The people inside the TTFA, DJW especially, is poisoning the whole footballing body. I think Lawrence should be given one more chance, as long as theres a much better president in power. But my belief in him is dwindling. We go again.

lawrence has been getting excellent support !!!  look at matches arranged for him.. the job is beyond him ........
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 23, 2019, 05:13:08 AM »

lawrence has been getting excellent support !!!  look at matches arranged for him.. the job is beyond him ........

Don't be fooled by this. We have been playing one match per international break while other teams play two.
The build up and preparation to these games have been less than ideal as well. Lawrence has done himself no favours mind you.
But the local leagues are in disarray. No football playing. Our ranking has completely fallen through the floor.
There is no strategy, direction or plan in the scheduling of friendlies to move the ranking forward. We just playing whoever like a lucky dip.
So our players going abroad are now journeymen mercenaries playing wherever will give them a check with no regard to their development.
There is no youth program to speak of men's and women's. So where the next generation of ballers coming from?
The local leagues not even playing... The next gen is falling behind daily. This is all on this admin. We thought Ollie was bad and Jack. Some of allyuh couldn't wait for Tim Kee to be out.
Well don't feel things can't get worse. This is Trinbago. Buckle up
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 23, 2019, 05:24:20 AM »

In a corridor under the stands at the decrepit Estadio Olimpico Metropolitano, a numb Stephen Hart refused to make excuses after watching Canada implode in a shocking 8-1 loss to Honduras.

His team was well-prepared. The heat was not a factor. His players were all professionals.

Reminded that he was not on the field during the debacle, Hart paused and said simply: "But it's my responsibility."

Hart, 52, lived up to that credo two days later by handing in his resignation as national men's soccer coach.

Source

"But it's my responsibility." Ah so big man talk!

EDIT: Source link fixed.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 05:50:50 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 23, 2019, 05:44:16 AM »

Don't be fooled by this. We have been playing one match per international break while other teams play two.
The build up and preparation to these games have been less than ideal as well. Lawrence has done himself no favours mind you.
But the local leagues are in disarray. No football playing. Our ranking has completely fallen through the floor.
There is no strategy, direction or plan in the scheduling of friendlies to move the ranking forward. We just playing whoever like a lucky dip.
So our players going abroad are now journeymen mercenaries playing wherever will give them a check with no regard to their development.
There is no youth program to speak of men's and women's. So where the next generation of ballers coming from?
The local leagues not even playing... The next gen is falling behind daily. This is all on this admin. We thought Ollie was bad and Jack. Some of allyuh couldn't wait for Tim Kee to be out.

Dahis de damn ting. It's unlikely we have hit rock bottom. Time and time in the past, the presumption by some was that we  had levelled out on f**kery, but it has been confirmed that's not the case.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 23, 2019, 06:00:29 AM »
when will we score again ?

So tempted to put this in the Memorable Quotes thread.

When will we score again and when will we score when it matters?

Offline lucky4life

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 23, 2019, 06:02:15 AM »
I lost all respect for trinidad 🇹🇹 football team last night, you make the USA 🇺🇸 them give you 6 LOVE and to make it worse the USA usa team is not GOOD you make them look like Barcelona last night, I'm so mad 😠 you all lay down last night and make the USA 🇺🇸 do what they wanted to, whenever the USA 🇺🇸 playing any team i always wanted them to lose especially when they are playing the Caribbean teams

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 23, 2019, 06:13:42 AM »
I lost all respect for trinidad 🇹🇹 football team last night, you make the USA 🇺🇸 them give you 6 LOVE and to make it worse the USA usa team is not GOOD you make them look like Barcelona last night, I'm so mad 😠 you all lay down last night and make the USA 🇺🇸 do what they wanted to, whenever the USA 🇺🇸 playing any team i always wanted them to lose especially when they are playing the Caribbean teams

Aye lucky, oh gorm go easy on de flags nah. Ah feeling like ah in de American Outlaws section of the stadium and today ain't de day for that. :)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 23, 2019, 06:28:42 AM »

Absolutely not. Emphatically no! When the writing is on the wall, there's no reason to work your way to the back of the cave.

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 23, 2019, 06:44:27 AM »
You couldn't be more right...start with DL and work up the ladder.TT should now be relegated to the minnow status of countries that are learning to play football,I wouldn't even rate them better than India,probably just about but not for long.Don't even play Guyana,just pack up and f**king go home now.
SHAMEFUL!!!!!!
Sorry Frico but it should start with DJW and work down the ladder.......

Online sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 23, 2019, 06:47:29 AM »
DL should had in his papers...and the knuckle head at the head of the table should walk the plank...bye bye baby bye bye bye...end this sorry era and expriment...

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 23, 2019, 07:33:32 AM »
WATCH Post-match press conference of Trinidad and Tobago Men's National Team coach, Dennis Lawrence following 6-0 loss to the United States during the 2019 Gold Cup group stage.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/pkZxggk21jA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/pkZxggk21jA</a>

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 23, 2019, 07:41:56 AM »
Anbrat' Point taken but clean out the bloody house.This crap is hard to swallow,it might be an idea to stay out of international football for 2 or 3 years and start with some young talent,as young as 15 or 16.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 23, 2019, 08:32:53 AM »
WATCH: Highlights of Trinidad and Tobago's 6-0 loss to the United States.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/UCadLX9hsF0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/UCadLX9hsF0</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 23, 2019, 08:36:23 AM »
Anbrat' Point taken but clean out the bloody house.This crap is hard to swallow,it might be an idea to stay out of international football for 2 or 3 years and start with som
WATCH Post-match press conference of Trinidad and Tobago Men's National Team coach, Dennis Lawrence following 6-0 loss to the United States during the 2019 Gold Cup group stage.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/pkZxggk21jA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/pkZxggk21jA</a>

he does talk a real good game

Offline lucky4life

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 23, 2019, 08:49:09 AM »

Aye lucky, oh gorm go easy on de flags nah. Ah feeling like ah in de American Outlaws section of the stadium and today ain't de day for that. :)
you now what i don't like is when we Caribbean countries play the USA we always play SCARE i don't understand that, and the USA is not are never really been a BETTER team than JAMAICA and TRINIDAD that the part i just don't understand, we need to get rid of that mentality and STOP been scared when we play them

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 23, 2019, 09:25:23 AM »
Anbrat' Point taken but clean out the bloody house.This crap is hard to swallow,it might be an idea to stay out of international football for 2 or 3 years and start with som

he does talk a real good game
Its quite obvious this guy this guy does not have a plan B if he does not resign after the Guyana game who ever is responsible for extending his contract should not have anything do with TT football again.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 23, 2019, 09:43:06 AM »
WATCH: Comments from Goalkeeper Marvin Phillip following Trinidad and Tobago's 6-0 loss to USA

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/r4_tptmP2pQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/r4_tptmP2pQ</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 23, 2019, 10:46:30 AM »

mate ollie camps was the absolute worst make no excuses. at least under DJW we playing friendlies be it one vs two games under warner and camps we seldom played in fact there was a time in a space of a year where we played one friendly.

mate ollie camps was the absolute worst make no excuses. at least with DJW we were playing a friendly on every international date. I remember a time when we were playing one friendly per year.......if we were lucky during camps and warner’s tenure. yes DJW has to go and go right now, but to compare Ollie camps with this guy is criminal because there’s absolutely no one worst than mr camps and his criminal friend jack warner. BTW DJW must go now.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 23, 2019, 10:57:38 AM »
When last we concede or lose by 6?
What a disgrace.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 23, 2019, 11:02:21 AM »
WATCH: Comments from Goalkeeper Marvin Phillip following Trinidad and Tobago's 6-0 loss to USA

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/r4_tptmP2pQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/r4_tptmP2pQ</a>
marvin my wish last night was for you to collect a dozen goals but it’s ok my wish didn’t come true but at least I got to see you collect half of that and as the saying goes half a dozen is better than none. now if this is not a cllear indication to you revealing that you are not an international goalie and never was then I don’t know what else would convey the message.

have you ever wondered why you never got an international contract to play anywhere worth while? no one took a chance on you and that’s because you’re a bum, you have no awareness in goal you stand off your line quite often that’s why shit hound zardes scored that third goal with relative ease. you have been doing this to us for over ten years making silly errors and letting in soft goals making ordinary p,Ayers look great. man do us all a favor and walk away and give the youths a chance you and idiot Jan williams. we tired to see your face.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 23, 2019, 11:19:28 AM »

marvin my wish last night was for you to collect a dozen goals but it’s ok my wish didn’t come true but at least I got to see you collect half of that and as the saying goes half a dozen is better than none. now if this is not a cllear indication to you revealing that you are not an international goalie and never was then I don’t know what else would convey the message.

have you ever wondered why you never got an international contract to play anywhere worth while? no one took a chance on you and that’s because you’re a bum, you have no awareness in goal you stand off your line quite often that’s why shit hound zardes scored that third goal with relative ease. you have been doing this to us for over ten years making silly errors and letting in soft goals making ordinary p,Ayers look great. man do us all a favor and walk away and give the youths a chance you and idiot Jan williams. we tired to see your face.

dread gettin down on ah man who collect 6 goals from complete defensive and organizational failure ent really fair criticism.....and I DON'T tink he should be first choice keeper either but this jus not fair in d context of how dem goal was conceded
I pity the fool....

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 23, 2019, 11:43:02 AM »

dread gettin down on ah man who collect 6 goals from complete defensive and organizational failure ent really fair criticism.....and I DON'T tink he should be first choice keeper either but this jus not fair in d context of how dem goal was conceded
what you’re actually saying to me is that he was the best man for the job, when he clearly wasn’t. hate to say it mate but I hate this bloke. he has been doing this to us now for the better part of ten years since Clayton ince retired. every time we were demolished by any team in concacaf ironically this dude was in goal. this time he went and let in a half dozen against a team that wasn’t that good. when will this guy leave us alone? he has no bloody conscience.

the first goal last night was quite savable and the 3rd goal was his fault for standing way off his line, he does not inspire confidence in his defenders nor does he talk to them or keep them in formation that’s why he gets hammered. go back and look at tapes of Jan williams who actually screams at his defense when they’re losing shape, he shouts at his players to pick up unmarked players, but not this bloke.

this feller retired from international football and came back to torture us after we defeat usa simply to squeeze out foncette and Ranjitsingh, why? give the youths a chance. I’m glad he got hammered last night he should have stayed retired. hope he keeps getting hammered until him or bull headed lawrence gets the memo. he’s just not good enough for the level.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 02:28:57 PM by pull stones »

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 23, 2019, 11:50:14 AM »

serves you right. you made all the wrong choices. you left an MLS goalie on the bench for two pro league flunkies. You bench one of the best players in the team (jovin) to play an overrated pair ( garcia and lewis) who can’t hold on the the ball to save their skins.

you insisted on Phillips and cyrus who is the most clueless dim witted players we have while gonzales and Ranjitsingh remain in isolation. and what’s all the more sad is that you will not walk away from the job after this trashing you hard headed mule you.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 02:31:52 PM by pull stones »

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 23, 2019, 02:33:57 PM »
Who wants to bet in the last worthless game vs Guyana he puts foncette or Phillips in goal and would not give Ranjitsingh a cap to at least tie him to us. just stay tuned.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #149 on: June 23, 2019, 02:39:44 PM »
Why isn’t Greg starting in goal?

Why is Levi playing out of position and why is jones and molino on the bench?  :banginghead:

When I tell man its sabotage, they don’t listen... Lawrence was with Belgium, with some of the biggest names there with him..

You think he doesn’t know Levi is a left winger?  :D where it will suit our team best? LoL

This whole thing is a sabotage
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 02:47:29 PM by Controversial »

1]; } ?>