March 29, 2024, 09:10:43 AM

Author Topic: The 10 ways of how you can sabotage a Football team....  (Read 4377 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
The 10 ways of how you can sabotage a Football team....
« on: June 23, 2019, 03:17:57 PM »
1. Own and control the President of said federation, make sure he’s crooked enough to sell out anyone and anything without a conscience

2. Hire and pay for the coach, externally, not internally, whoever pays the coach, controls what he does and how he does it, coach must be also willing to sell out, even better if he is from said country and appears to be a patriot, makes it so much easier to manipulate the fans and cover up the corruption

3. Fire the existing coach that is progressing the team and is not willing to sell out and can actually take the team somewhere

4. Make sure the existing coach doesn’t have the necessary support staff or resources, then create immense pressure on said coach to create avenue for firing, to install the puppet coach

5. Don’t pay the players over an extended period of time, with the real coach at the helm, create a negative working environment to create distractions to the team while big matches are on the horizon

6. Drop our best striker and coerce players to create division within the team to break chemistry and dismantle team, in prep of firing coach

7. Interference into player selection by the puppet dictator to create avenue for firing of real coach

8. Once puppet coach is installed, he gets rid of players loyal to the real coach and gives ultimatum to the rest that they must tow the line or never play again

9. Once puppet coach is installed, he begins the process of deception and sabotage, playing players out of position and benching the best players

10. Ensure the constitution of the football body has loopholes to ensure the puppet dictator remains in power long enough to achieve the sabotage, as well as having supporters who will support his corruption

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The 10 ways of how you can sabotage a Football team....
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2019, 07:22:30 PM »
Please man stop this foolishness. no aspiring coach will risk his reputation for a couple of dollars when he stands to make more by establishing himself as a top coach. remember unlike yorke and latapy dennis is no fly by night wannabe coach begging for a gig, he could easily leave here tomorrow and find viable work elsewhere without breaking a sweat.

I do agree that DJW has his agenda but by the end of the year he’s as good as gone, so why would dennis with so much to lose risk his career for a man who’s on his way out if not sooner? it just doesn’t add up, it’s a ridiculous conspiracy theory.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2019, 07:27:37 PM »
Please man stop this foolishness. no aspiring coach will risk his reputation for a couple of dollars when he stands to make more by establishing himself as a top coach. remember unlike yorke and latapy dennis is no fly by night wannabe coach begging for a gig, he could easily leave here tomorrow and find viable work elsewhere without breaking a sweat.

I do agree that DJW has his agenda but by the end of the year he’s as good as gone, so why would dennis with so much to lose risk his career for a man who’s on his way out if not sooner? it just doesn’t add up, it’s a ridiculous conspiracy theory.

Risk what career?

They will say, TT didn’t have the talent and most of the players are playing at a low level, the blame will never fall back on Lawrence.

They will then also say, the president has the association in shambles so Lawrence was under a lot of stress and working in a bad environment etc etc

He will walk away and get a great job at our expense, watch and see...

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2019, 11:16:57 PM »
Why do you give DJW such an out? This entire debacle is DJW's making. He's an ignorant narcissist, not content of being master of his own domain, dragging down T&T football with him. All roads lead from him - he's made such a shambles of our finances that no one would take the job without being paid from FIFA.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2019, 12:33:51 AM »
Why do you give DJW such an out? This entire debacle is DJW's making. He's an ignorant narcissist, not content of being master of his own domain, dragging down T&T football with him. All roads lead from him - he's made such a shambles of our finances that no one would take the job without being paid from FIFA.

How am I giving him an out? When I just stated he is a sell out? He’s controlled, say what you like, but there’s no president that stands to make profits from a losing team, unless betting, bribery and corruption is involved. For donkey years we had super talented players without  a great coach to harness that talent and take them to the next level, we saw it with beenhakker and it was just a glimpse, we started seeing it with hart and then they destroyed that, deliberately

I’m not a conspiracy theorist and that word has been used to distract and lessen the truth and cover up the corruption

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2019, 09:13:26 AM »
While some ah allyuh does feel Contro mad, there are a few things that completely changed or affects the quality of our football and all under DJW watch.  Under DJW:

KJ was sidelined (likely for being vocal on several issues)

Bostock went from interested to not at all.

Hart was indeed sabotaged with a combination of interference and lack of support. Despite some not liking him for their own personal reasons, none can deny the football was better.

Ranjitsingh has been continuously neglected for years while playing at higher levels and performing better than the mainstays on our team

Saintfete was hired as Hart's replacement!

Match fees cut and even cut rate not being paid affecting morale and interest in representing

TTFA board circumvented on numerous occasions therefore allowing DJW to operate as he sees fit

All of these things happening under the same regime and negatively affecting our football is hard to be seen as coincidental or incidental occurrences.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2019, 09:58:52 AM »
No doubt better coaching can make any team play better, regardless of ability. But as was rightly pointed out, the problem with TT football is systemic, and the gap between us and other nations is widening, because they are advancing while we stand still or even move backwards.

To turn this around you need to have better youth development. As demonstrated in this tournament, our players have individual skill, but the vast majority lack football intelligence, refined technique and fitness. Only training starting from the youth levels can help that. A national coach isn't changing that.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2019, 12:36:29 PM »
No doubt better coaching can make any team play better, regardless of ability. But as was rightly pointed out, the problem with TT football is systemic, and the gap between us and other nations is widening, because they are advancing while we stand still or even move backwards.

To turn this around you need to have better youth development. As demonstrated in this tournament, our players have individual skill, but the vast majority lack football intelligence, refined technique and fitness. Only training starting from the youth levels can help that. A national coach isn't changing that.

Brother, yes these areas need to improve as we have lamented on for over 20 years on this board...

But as mad scorpion pointed out, this is not by coincidence, it’s premeditated and planned... this is deliberate sabotage to break up a team that was ascending and would have qualified under Hart...

Yes we need to address development etc etc but that team under Hart could have qualified but was sabotaged deliberately ....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2019, 12:41:54 PM »
While some ah allyuh does feel Contro mad, there are a few things that completely changed or affects the quality of our football and all under DJW watch.  Under DJW:

KJ was sidelined (likely for being vocal on several issues)

Bostock went from interested to not at all.

Hart was indeed sabotaged with a combination of interference and lack of support. Despite some not liking him for their own personal reasons, none can deny the football was better.

Ranjitsingh has been continuously neglected for years while playing at higher levels and performing better than the mainstays on our team

Saintfete was hired as Hart's replacement!

Match fees cut and even cut rate not being paid affecting morale and interest in representing

TTFA board circumvented on numerous occasions therefore allowing DJW to operate as he sees fit

All of these things happening under the same regime and negatively affecting our football is hard to be seen as coincidental or incidental occurrences.

Exactly brother...

People think all these things happen by coincidence, and there’s even more corruption happening behind the scenes that hasn’t even been discussed on here...

I don’t understand how most people can just minimize it down to, we are not playing well... but when we were under Hart and progressing, people were complaining, too much ulterior motives and bad mind for Hart. But now those same people can’t see the corruption right in front of their faces and sabotage smh

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2019, 04:49:29 PM »

How am I giving him an out? When I just stated he is a sell out? He’s controlled, say what you like, but there’s no president that stands to make profits from a losing team, unless betting, bribery and corruption is involved. For donkey years we had super talented players without  a great coach to harness that talent and take them to the next level, we saw it with beenhakker and it was just a glimpse, we started seeing it with hart and then they destroyed that, deliberately

I’m not a conspiracy theorist and that word has been used to distract and lessen the truth and cover up the corruption
seriously mate sometimes you make me wonder about your sanity. I don’t know how long ago you think hart was here so that we’ve lost our memories of his performance especially in his last few outings, but I remembered it like yesterday. hart loss his last 8 games in charge and it seemed like he also was losing the dressing room with the carenage crew (jovin, cato, peltier and molino) losing interest in representing the country.

hart failed to qualify for the Copa centenario three times the last outing losing to Haiti in Panama.he also failed to qualify for the gold cup getting beat out by martinique in martinique, surprisingly he was given another chance to start the hex which he loss two games in a row which proven to be the straw that broke the camel’s back. in all honesty i though DJW was very patient with him giving him time after time to get it together.

in the end hart was figured out by his opponents and teams actually found a way to counteract his method of approach which consequently rendered him winless in his last 8 outings. I believe if hart was winning DJW would have let him be to continue coaching the national team, but hart started losing very important games and Williams canned him, it’s as simple as that.

Offline RichGFootball

• ....formerly Richard G. I'm not a newbie. Just new-ish from since Mpurcell days
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2019, 07:41:38 PM »

seriously mate sometimes you make me wonder about your sanity. I don’t know how long ago you think hart was here so that we’ve lost our memories of his performance especially in his last few outings, but I remembered it like yesterday. hart loss his last 8 games in charge and it seemed like he also was losing the dressing room with the carenage crew (jovin, cato, peltier and molino) losing interest in representing the country.

hart failed to qualify for the Copa centenario three times the last outing losing to Haiti in Panama.he also failed to qualify for the gold cup getting beat out by martinique in martinique, surprisingly he was given another chance to start the hex which he loss two games in a row which proven to be the straw that broke the camel’s back. in all honesty i though DJW was very patient with him giving him time after time to get it together.

in the end hart was figured out by his opponents and teams actually found a way to counteract his method of approach which consequently rendered him winless in his last 8 outings. I believe if hart was winning DJW would have let him be to continue coaching the national team, but hart started losing very important games and Williams canned him, it’s as simple as that.

You forgot to mention Hart was being undercut in plain view of all. He went winless in matches because he simply couldn't function when the DJW was bold enough to request an extra international match on a 3 (match I believe) tour that went from T&T to Asia in about 10 days.
Trinidad and Tobago 1st
Everyone else is 2nd

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2019, 01:20:45 AM »

You forgot to mention Hart was being undercut in plain view of all. He went winless in matches because he simply couldn't function when the DJW was bold enough to request an extra international match on a 3 (match I believe) tour that went from T&T to Asia in about 10 days.
hart had more to work with than most. next time you come to his aid think about coaches who had to deal with warner, like st claire, latapy, pfister,maturana, potterfield, whim risebergen and Hudson charles. these men had to make do without friendlies and high tech equipment, player unavailability, now for now call ups/ lack of preparation time, poor in camp accommodations, player selection interferences, and blacklisted players.

Not knocking hart he really was a good capable coach but somewhere along the way his players lost interest in playing for him and it showed in the results, I guess there’s nothing much a coach could do about that. IMO hart had it better than lawrence ever could. sometimes a good coach just has to weatherthese kind of thunder storms and keep on keeping on.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2019, 11:49:05 AM »

hart had more to work with than most. next time you come to his aid think about coaches who had to deal with warner, like st claire, latapy, pfister,maturana, potterfield, whim risebergen and Hudson charles. these men had to make do without friendlies and high tech equipment, player unavailability, now for now call ups/ lack of preparation time, poor in camp accommodations, player selection interferences, and blacklisted players.

Not knocking hart he really was a good capable coach but somewhere along the way his players lost interest in playing for him and it showed in the results, I guess there’s nothing much a coach could do about that. IMO hart had it better than lawrence ever could. sometimes a good coach just has to weatherthese kind of thunder storms and keep on keeping on.

Dan you talking so much bullshit I doh even know where to begin.  Maybe yuh was on vacation when DJW was up to he bs shenanigans that had a direct impact on Harts ability to get the best out of his players. You acting like Hart was some run ah de mill shithomg that people romanticizin smh!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2019, 12:37:44 PM »
DJW was directly responsible for d decline of dat team before d hex....dat team that qualified for d hex never played together again until d hex had started....DJW manipulated d scheduling of friendlies so key players couldn't be released by clubs to make room for a bunch unfit pro leaguers to get playing time/put in d shop window....he was always miffed dat pro league players namely his, was not getting selected...burned his ass even more that as prez he couldn get spots even after throwing players on hart...dey couldn't make d cut for obvious reasons but he didn care...apart from ranjitsingh who practically beg. we pursue external talent with any serious ferver lately.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 06:52:31 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2019, 05:14:20 PM »
Hire a local coach !!!

;D

I find them to be very arrogant and self centered and a know it all. Not open to any advice and play one brand of football.

Terry Fenwick IMO should be coaching T&T !!!! At least give him a shot !!!

But it probably wouldn't happen because of the Jaboteh v W Connection, Stuart Charles v Fenwick error....??

« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 05:20:37 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2019, 08:44:47 AM »
DJW was directly responsible for d decline of dat team before d hex....dat team that qualified for d hex never played together again until d hex had started....DJW manipulated d scheduling of friendlies so key players couldn't be released by clubs to make room for a bunch unfit pro leaguers to get playing time/put in d shop window....he was always miffed dat pro league players namely his, was not getting selected...burned his ass even more that as prez he couldn get spots even after throwing players on hart...dey couldn't make d cut for obvious reasons but he didn care...apart from ranjitsingh who practically beg. we pursue external talent with any serious ferver lately.

It is glaringly obvious by now that we should approach foreign born players that eligible to represent us imo. I know some of you will disagree but John Bostock (he's still only 27 years old) should be re-approached and with much more vigour. I am still not sure what went down but DL seems (at least from the outisde) made only a half-hearted approach.

Ranjitsingh as far as I know is also eligible to represent Guyana (in addition to Canada) I don't know what DL has against this man but surely, for heavens sake give the man a start.

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2019, 09:00:16 AM »
Hire a local coach !!!

;D

I find them to be very arrogant and self centered and a know it all. Not open to any advice and play one brand of football.

But it probably wouldn't happen because of the Jaboteh v W Connection, Stuart Charles v Fenwick error....??

Unfortunately, Terry Fenwick will not be given a chance. That would make too much sense. He's familiar with the pro league, local culture and can probably persuade the English born players to represent us. Many in the local football fraternity do not like him. But God knows he cannot be worse than where we are at right now.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2019, 06:25:56 AM »

The 11th way.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2019, 07:21:51 AM »
Toooo much politics...tricks and sad lyrics...from many who do not have the team nor level of play as thier number one concern...if every day the bucket goes to tge well...then one day the bottom must drop out...has that arrived....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2019, 04:15:14 AM »

The 11th way.

Did the dictator buy villa with the fifa allocation?  :D

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2019, 04:16:23 AM »
Toooo much politics...tricks and sad lyrics...from many who do not have the team nor level of play as thier number one concern...if every day the bucket goes to tge well...then one day the bottom must drop out...has that arrived....

Add bribery, sabotage and the fact that fifa rankings now play a role, so undermining TT football benefits others  ;)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2019, 04:18:08 AM »
Hire a local coach !!!

;D

Unfortunately, Terry Fenwick will not be given a chance. That would make too much sense. He's familiar with the pro league, local culture and can probably persuade the English born players to represent us. Many in the local football fraternity do not like him. But God knows he cannot be worse than where we are at right now.

Fenwick, deserves a chance but SH didn’t finish what he started  ;) make Fenwick his asst...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 04:58:14 PM by Controversial »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2019, 08:18:03 AM »
Fenwick wouldn't get de job because he is white, that is why they leggo Hart.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2019, 04:57:41 PM »
Fenwick wouldn't get de job because he is white, that is why they leggo Hart.

Hmmm, so I have been hearing and reading on the Facebook threads... if this is also part of the reason then it’s even more dubious and ridiculous

Not the first we have seen when it comes to discrimination, ranjitsingh and others are probably facing that same discrimination on the national team sadly

TT is uneducated and need that education reform, they are allowing old colonial tricks to dominate their thinking, racism is a construct, once you understand that then you begin to understand how society functions and how it is manipulated
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 04:59:54 PM by Controversial »

1]; } ?>