April 19, 2024, 01:39:09 PM

Author Topic: I want T&T to lose Thread  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
I want T&T to lose Thread
« on: June 23, 2019, 07:41:21 PM »
As usual, any updates/scores, shout-outs, reports, predictions, views, etc, on the T&T vs Guyana Gold Cup game at the Children’s Mercy Park in Kansas City on the 26th of June 2019 will be posted here, this way, we can maintain the message board and not make it look too scrappy with un-necessary or related headlines and postings on game day.

I hope Guyana rest it on we !!!

Dennis Lawrence, retire boy, yuh tick skull will cost you your job but then again yuh woking for free something David John Williams like.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 03:58:24 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: I want T&T tio lose Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 12:36:43 AM »
As usual, any updates/scores, shout-outs, reports, predictions, views, etc, on the T&T vs Guyana Gold Cup game at the Children’s Mercy Park in Kansas City on the 26th of June 2019 will be posted here, this way, we can maintain the message board and not make it look too scrappy with un-necessary or related headlines and postings on game day.

I hope Guyana rest it on we !!!

Dennis Lawrence, retire boy, yuh tick skull will cost you your job but then again yuh woking for free something David John Williams like.

Fifa paying him, so he’s not working for free...

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I want T&T tio lose Thread
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2019, 10:23:03 AM »
Hoping to shame DJW and associates into action is a loosing strategy. Because they have no shame. No matter who the coach he will fail under this FA. And DJW ain't going nowhere. He will probably win re-election. The real shame lies with those who let this destructiveness happen. We let Jack and friends run amok in 1974, 1990, after the 2006 WC, and we'll continue to let it happen because football administrators in T&T generally lack integrity and courage.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

1]; } ?>