March 28, 2024, 04:40:40 PM

Author Topic: Hypothetical with Hart .... 2022 Qatar can be in our reach...  (Read 5154 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Hypothetical with Hart .... 2022 Qatar can be in our reach...
« on: November 19, 2019, 04:29:40 PM »
Hypothetically speaking, the dictator and the stooge are removed this year.

A new boss steps in, Hart is rehired, he theoretically has until June 2020 to get his team together and survive the knockout stage, beat the 4th place team in the hex, which will be, Panama? Then face the Asian winner, for a place in the 2022 WC in Qatar...

Hart needs to finish what he started and he will if this scenario plays out. What I will say is, Jones should come out of retirement and play out those last 2 years.

What I will also say is, it will be an action packed, roller coaster of a ride. I feel if this happens and we qualify under Hart, it will be even more memorable and story book than 2006. Coming from the bottom and rising like a phoenix from the ashes after the dictator left us in total disarray.

What a comeback story it will be for our football.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 04:35:04 PM by Controversial »

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hypothetical with Hart .... 2022 Qatar can be in our reach...
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2019, 06:17:17 PM »
Come back story.. yes. But a little far fetched for now.

If/when DJW is ousted, the TTFA will have roughly 7 months to get the team prepared for the Gold Cup qualification. Who ever comes in, will most likely  have less than 7months to get to know the team, get to know the players individually, and learn about the processes on and off the pitch. If that ends up being the case, I would take my chances with Hart. But I wouldn't rule out getting some good resumes once the job is advertised.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2019, 06:23:17 PM »

A new boss steps in, Hart is rehired, he theoretically has until June 2020 to get his team together and survive the knockout stage, beat the 4th place team in the hex, which will be, Panama? Then face the Asian winner, for a place in the 2022 WC in Qatar...

Hart needs to finish what he started and he will if this scenario plays out. What I will say is, Jones should come out of retirement and play out those last 2 years.

What I will also say is, it will be an action packed, roller coaster of a ride. I feel if this happens and we qualify under Hart, it will be even more memorable and story book than 2006. Coming from the bottom and rising like a phoenix from the ashes after the dictator left us in total disarray.

I'm sure many of us will like to see that. But he aint coming out of retirement. Despite retiring, I do feel that he had at least 3 more years left in him.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2019, 07:00:53 PM »

Aye Dreamer,

Was wondering whey yuh gorn.

Contro know yuh tief he handle?  ;D

Contro boy. . . .would love to see this happen. . .buh doh stop dreaming. That's where it starts
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2019, 08:57:30 PM »

Aye Dreamer,

Contro boy. . . .would love to see this happen. . .buh doh stop dreaming. That's where it starts
never happen. hart had enough of this circus and especially now that he won this case against the ttff, it would be a conflict of interest, plus hart is gainfully employed in the country that he lives, why would he trade all that to deal with the carenage crew who underminded him. Ai trust that timkee lok loy and William Wallace already have a coach lined up for the gig, providing that they win this thing next week..

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2019, 02:52:15 PM »
Come back story.. yes. But a little far fetched for now.

If/when DJW is ousted, the TTFA will have roughly 7 months to get the team prepared for the Gold Cup qualification. Who ever comes in, will most likely  have less than 7months to get to know the team, get to know the players individually, and learn about the processes on and off the pitch. If that ends up being the case, I would take my chances with Hart. But I wouldn't rule out getting some good resumes once the job is advertised.

Agreed... I was also thinking of the resumes they would receive. Fenwick may be an option, believe it or not, outside of Hart.

Another question would come up, would the fifa allocation continue to fund the coach as that pays DL...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2019, 02:57:01 PM »

I'm sure many of us will like to see that. But he aint coming out of retirement. Despite retiring, I do feel that he had at least 3 more years left in him.

He has another 2 years of intl football under him... I would definitely like to ask him, his sister is married to my friends brother... it’s something he should consider if Hart returns, Akeem Garcia can play that Cummings role with Jones imo... there is a possibility but also it’s a long shot

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2019, 03:02:20 PM »

Aye Dreamer,

:D :D

Lol one can dream brother ... one can dream, there is that small glimmer of hope and hopefully things will come together before our 2022 chances are over with.. nothing is impossible imo

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2019, 03:08:33 PM »

Aye Dreamer,

never happen. hart had enough of this circus and especially now that he won this case against the ttff, it would be a conflict of interest, plus hart is gainfully employed in the country that he lives, why would he trade all that to deal with the carenage crew who underminded him. Ai trust that timkee lok loy and William Wallace already have a coach lined up for the gig, providing that they win this thing next week..

There is a chance, Hart has said many times he wants to finish what he started... so it’s not completely over, I’m sure an exception will be made If he comes back on board despite the lawsuit ...anyone taking office would not disagree with Hart winning tbh

And yes it’s a long shot, but outside of Hart, I can only see Fenwick that would be able to step in, I don’t want to hear eve or corneal...

Foreign coaches I would need to see a short list of names and rationale behind why they should be chosen.... Wallace is a Hart fan and timkee, so don’t think his name is not far from their mind...

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2019, 04:56:03 PM »
Just gi de Englishman de job,he shudda have long time.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2019, 05:28:17 PM »
Convincing Bostock and Deleon to come on board will crucial in that effort

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2019, 05:43:25 PM »
do we really need them, I think not. we need young blood likes shaq moore and Che benny, it’s time to rebuild.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2019, 05:54:42 PM »
do we really need them, I think not. we need young blood likes shaq moore and Che benny, it’s time to rebuild.

Dude, as far as I know, Shaq Moore may not be eligible. He played for the US already. I may be wrong on that.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2019, 10:25:40 AM »
If our pipeline was full of up and coming..maybe our on field product...would reflect such...unfortunately we are in no pisition not to encourage these two to wear the colors...

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2019, 10:29:42 AM »
Some are sealed in thier tunnel vision...being exclusive...try inclusive for a change...we have a long history of friendism...while ignoring those with desireable qualities to improve our on field product

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2019, 12:31:19 PM »
Some are sealed in thier tunnel vision...being exclusive...try inclusive for a change...we have a long history of friendism...while ignoring those with desireable qualities to improve our on field product
mate danial carr and ryan telfer expressed their willingness to come onboard and they’re here. no one had to bait them or entice them, they went and did the necessaries and are now playing with the team. as far as I know the only player who i could say for certain is getting a raw deal and might be a victim due to friendism/racism/ xenophobia would be Greg ranjitsingh, that man was treated terribly by the coaching staff and he might have pulled a jovin because i doubt after the way he’s been treated that he would ever want to play for us again.

as for de leon and bostock, those guys know exactly where to find the trinidad consulate in their country, and if it’s indeed their desire to play for TT then all they have to do is get their passport and contact the coach. IMO these guys don’t want to play for a federation in shambles and who could blame them, after what went down after the World Cup to the present, i doubt anyone with an ounce of sense would want to deal with or be embroiled with these dysfunctional clueless indiscipline people in this football association.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 12:34:25 PM by pull stones »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2019, 02:07:07 PM »
Allyuh really doh like Stephen Hart if allyuh advocating for his return as head coach of T&T Mens National football team

Even if DJW is no longer there, T&T football is still toxic.

I hope I'm wrong but T&T society on a whole needs to change...before we see real hope for T&T football and sports administration in T&T in general.

SH in a place now where at least he gets his pay cheque largely on time, he doh have to deal with the constant BS, and his interactions with administration has a modicum of respect to say the least.

Stay far away Stephen.....run and doh look back.   And when yuh exhausted from running.....run some more.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2019, 02:17:39 PM »
Just gi de Englishman de job,he shudda have long time.

I would like to see that.  Should be entertaining if nothing else

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2019, 02:52:32 PM »
You feel Bostock doh have a TT passport?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2019, 03:53:51 PM »

Didn't Bostock show up and travel with the squad for a Caribbean Cup match (against SVG?) but was prevented from playing due to a FIFA technicality?

Think that was the same match Levi Garcia came on and scored 2 goals or a hat trick to give us the win after we had trailed.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2019, 04:09:51 PM »

Didn't Bostock show up and travel with the squad for a Caribbean Cup match (against SVG?) but was prevented from playing due to a FIFA technicality?

Think that was the same match Levi Garcia came on and scored 2 goals or a hat trick to give us the win after we had trailed.

March, 2016. Yuh done know.  ;)

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2019, 05:01:23 PM »
Not in the same category...the inept administration may have a hand in there reluctance...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2019, 09:35:21 PM »
Allyuh really doh like Stephen Hart if allyuh advocating for his return as head coach of T&T Mens National football team

Even if DJW is no longer there, T&T football is still toxic.

I hope I'm wrong but T&T society on a whole needs to change...before we see real hope for T&T football and sports administration in T&T in general.

SH in a place now where at least he gets his pay cheque largely on time, he doh have to deal with the constant BS, and his interactions with administration has a modicum of respect to say the least.

Stay far away Stephen.....run and doh look back.   And when yuh exhausted from running.....run some more.

Nah that’s not entirely true, yes Halifax is a safer bet, yes he will get paid and most likely will win the championship eventually but it will never be the World Cup .... I believe he will get paid, it has men in TT blowing that kinda money every month gambling..

We have money and if the right admin comes in it will change... just keep fifa out of paying anyone... our only hope is having a coach like Hart who is a patriot ... unless Nakhid feels inclined to or if Fenwick is even given the opp..

Nah I want to see a local coach qualify this team and play the football we should be playing bc we have the talent to do so..

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2019, 09:36:57 PM »
mate danial carr and ryan telfer expressed their willingness to come onboard and they’re here. no one had to bait them or entice them, they went and did the necessaries and are now playing with the team. as far as I know the only player who i could say for certain is getting a raw deal and might be a victim due to friendism/racism/ xenophobia would be Greg ranjitsingh, that man was treated terribly by the coaching staff and he might have pulled a jovin because i doubt after the way he’s been treated that he would ever want to play for us again.

as for de leon and bostock, those guys know exactly where to find the trinidad consulate in their country, and if it’s indeed their desire to play for TT then all they have to do is get their passport and contact the coach. IMO these guys don’t want to play for a federation in shambles and who could blame them, after what went down after the World Cup to the present, i doubt anyone with an ounce of sense would want to deal with or be embroiled with these dysfunctional clueless indiscipline people in this football association.

Bostock didn’t want to play for the dictator .... period...

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2019, 10:00:23 AM »

you want to know what I think, I believe he came and saw the poor structure and the way thing were done and got turned off. I grew up with english people and they have no patience for foolishness, they are a very spoiled pampered people, even americans are tougher mentally than most english folk.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2019, 01:16:23 PM »

you want to know what I think, I believe he came and saw the poor structure and the way thing were done and got turned off. I grew up with english people and they have no patience for foolishness, they are a very spoiled pampered people, even americans are tougher mentally than most english folk.

That can also be a part of it...

The question now remains, god willing if we see the back of the dictator this week, will players like Bostock etc come back and play for the new coach, whether it is Hart, Fenwick or another coach?

That’s the million dollar question bc we have a short time frame to get back to where we were with Hart and it’s a long and tough road to the wc ...

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2019, 03:08:40 PM »

The question now remains, god willing if we see the back of the dictator this week, will players like Bostock etc come back and play for the new coach, whether it is Hart, Fenwick or another coach?

That’s the million dollar question bc we have a short time frame to get back to where we were with Hart and it’s a long and tough road to the wc ...
TBPH mate i don’t want another recycled coach nor another pro league coach nor another local OJT assistant coach no where close to this team. we need new faces with new ideas and a brand new philosophy out with the old and in with the new. we need a winner, someone who actually lifted a regional or international trophy, not some SSFL winner or a pro league champion.

it’s time we land a big name like miguel herrera, juan Carlos osario, dunga, roberto de mateo, these are the names I want to see touted around, not terry fenwick who struggled immensely with regional teams and got his Hide handed to him many times by big name concacaf giants the like of a saprissa, taluca, chivas, DC united and houston dynamo. if terry couldn’t get past them when he had a young hyland, peltier and guerra, what makes you think he could get past mexico  costa rica and honduras now.

what we need is time and a new philosophy with a new giant coach, and please no more steven hart nonsense, the DICTATOR GONE he’s been vanquished slain dethroned, so no more of your conspiracy nonsensical theories, it’s time to celebrate and tomorrow will see about tomorrow.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 06:53:24 PM by pull stones »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2019, 05:44:56 PM »

TBPH mate i don’t want another recycled coach nor another pro league coach nor another local OJT assistant coach no where close to this team. we need new faces with new ideas and a brand new philosophy out with the old and in with the new. we need a winner, someone who actually lifted a regional or international trophy, not some SSFL winner or a pro league champion.

it’s time we land a big name like miguel herrera, juan Carlos osario, dunga, roberto de mateo, these are the names I want to see touted around, not terry fenwick who struggled immensely with regional teams and got his Hide handed to him many times by big name concacaf giants the like of a saprissa, taluca, chivas, DC united and houston dynamo. if terry couldn’t get past them when he had a young hyland, peltier and guerra, what makes you think he could get past mexico  costa rica and honduras.

what we need is time and a new philosophy with a new giant coach, and please no more steven hart nonsense, the DICTATOR GONE he’s been vanquished slain dethroned, so no more of your conspiracy nonsensical theories, it’s time to celebrate and tomorrow will see about tomorrow.

I will pass on those coaching suggestions... Matteo has had poor results in his career, don’t trust the rest of them, no coaches aligned to any other teams in concacaf ...

I’ll wait to see their short list and then judge from there and which coach puts his name forward

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2019, 05:48:07 PM »
Well it's good to be back after some years away, Right now Hart is the best Coach for job . I hope he gets paid.
The Home of Football is forever and it's a positive for Trinidad and Tobago. Thanks to the outgoing President for his contribution to the development of Football in this twin island Nation.

Bless up.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2019, 06:35:21 PM »
Well it's good to be back after some years away, Right now Hart is the best Coach for job . I hope he gets paid.
The Home of Football is forever and it's a positive for Trinidad and Tobago. Thanks to the outgoing President for his contribution to the development of Football in this twin island Nation.

Bless up.

coache!!! look everybody crawling out from under dey jumbie umbrella. Bake and Shark. Whey You!!!!

1]; } ?>