March 28, 2024, 11:27:42 AM

Author Topic: William Wallace Thread  (Read 13153 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
William Wallace Thread
« on: November 24, 2019, 04:06:20 PM »
Wallace new TTFA president
T&T Guardian

William Wal­lace is the new pres­i­dent of the Trinidad and To­ba­go Foot­ball As­so­ci­a­tion.

Wal­lace, who is cur­rent­ly the Sec­ondary Schools' Foot­ball As­so­ci­a­tion boss, was elect­ed new TTFA head dur­ing the as­so­ci­a­tion's an­nu­al gen­er­al meet­ing at the Home of the Foot­ball in Bal­main, Cou­va, a short while ago.

He de­feat­ed in­cum­bent pres­i­dent David John-Williams 26-20 in the sec­ond round of vot­ing.

The oth­er pres­i­den­tial can­di­date, Richard Fer­gu­son, was elim­i­nat­ed from con­tention af­ter the first round of vot­ing by the del­e­gates, as they vot­ed in favour of Wal­lace (20), John-Williams (16) and Fer­gu­son (10) in that or­der.

Wal­lace's slate in­cludes in­cludes Su­per League board mem­ber Sam Phillip, Cen­tral Foot­ball As­so­ci­a­tion sec­re­tary Clynt Tay­lor and Women’s Foot­ball League (Wolf) pres­i­dent Su­san Joseph-War­rick.

Of the 47 del­e­gates el­i­gi­ble to vote in the elec­tion Sun­day, one of them was ab­sent.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 04:28:45 AM by Flex »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
Re: Wallace new TTFA president
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2019, 04:11:55 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower:

Let's hope we turn a corner for the VERY BEST

CONGRATULATIONS
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2019, 04:14:47 PM »
Congrats and Best Wishes. a new beginning. What we need is a servant leader and a heart for what is Best for Trinidad and Tobago Football. The New President must have a vision and let all the stake holders have a say in the way forward. We need to recapture the Spirit of The Gally Era and build from the community levels and then attract the Fans back to The Stadium.
 To God be the Glory,

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2019, 05:29:07 PM »
 :party: :party: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :cheers: :cheers: :applause: :party: :party: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :party: :party: :cheers:  :applause: :applause:

As for de 20 delegates dat voted for DJW.......

:thinking: :thinking:

:flamethrower: :flamethrower: :whip: :whip: :busshead: :busshead: :joker: :joker: :banginghead: :banginghead: :frustrated: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :bs: :bs: :yellowcard: :yellowcard: :yellowcard:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2019, 06:10:53 PM »
But for the issue with the Tobago delegates the margin of victory likely would have been more significant.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2019, 06:31:35 PM »
:party: :party: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :cheers: :cheers: :applause: :party: :party: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :party: :party: :cheers:  :applause: :applause:

As for de 20 delegates dat voted for DJW.......

:thinking: :thinking:

:flamethrower: :flamethrower: :whip: :whip: :busshead: :busshead: :joker: :joker: :banginghead: :banginghead: :frustrated: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :bs: :bs: :yellowcard: :yellowcard: :yellowcard:

repent  .... repent .... repent!!!!!! The world is coming to end. Sugar appeared after how many umpteen years. All we need is Bake and Shark to give his piece. :D :beermug: :cheers:

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2019, 02:02:28 AM »
Congratulations to mr william wallace on a job well done. and in addition to that I have a few concerning words to impart. please sir you need to do some serious dismantling starting with all those local coaches dennis, stern I like you but you have to bounce, stuart charles fevere and ross russell.

you also have to dump some players. #1, marvin phillip to slow has no sense and has past his prime and i would be surprised if he has more than 5 clean sheets under his belt.

#2, danial cyrus, I had to watch this clown throw game after game after game,it’s clear that he has learned nothing for the 10 years playing as a nation defender both at the youth and senior level.

#3 Sheldon bateau is the same dynamic as cyrus, he’s slow makes too many basic errors and lacks concentration,these guys are horrible defenders.

#4  caryle mitchel just a woeful defender no wonder these players never made the step up. again very very slow and does not understand their role as a center half. Finally Aubrey david, he’s another failure, can’t tackle, no speed and losses concentration when tired.

All these players are younger than roman torres yet i’ll trade all of them for torres or a player like him and even throw in foncette, that’s how atrocious they all are at defending.

wallace i may sound foolish but believe me when I say, if you want to hit the ground running and achieve a level of success, these are the people you’ll have to bannish, it’s the only way to a successful career. don’t say you haven’t been warned, these people are to be shunned if you want to be successful.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 02:09:43 AM by pull stones »

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2019, 04:15:12 AM »
Let the coach deal with the players, his number one priority is sorting out the debt that DJW has accumulated. How the hell he squares that circle I don't know, but at least we can head in the right direction.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: William Wallace Thread
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2019, 05:16:29 AM »
Let the coach deal with the players, his number one priority is sorting out the debt that DJW has accumulated. How the hell he squares that circle I don't know, but at least we can head in the right direction.

I agree with you there. Maybe this new regime may entice some better players to make themselves available.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2019, 09:56:43 AM »
WATCH: TTFA President William Wallace's first address to the media following his election as President on Sunday November 24th, 2019

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/YNLSUgi3VJ8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/YNLSUgi3VJ8</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2019, 05:43:55 PM »
President's Acceptance Speech to TTFA Members
TTFA Media

The following is the speech delivered by President of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association William Wallace to the members and delegates of the FA following his victory at the Presidential Elections on Sunday at the Home of Football Hotel in Couva.

Let me start by thanking Almighty God for the fulfillment of his Divine plan. Let me also ask Almighty God to help me and my team as we go forward to contribute selflessly to this organization called the TTFA, to put public welfare before private interest, to help us to do good without the expectations of reward, to replace hatred and malice with love. To show us the art of leadership to show us the art of selfless service as we embark on this onerous task of rebuilding Trinidad and Tobago football. Amen

Let me thank the delegates who made this possible by casting their ballots to support the UNITED TTFA, and also those in the wider community who supported and encouraged us since we started this crusade to change the status quo and redirect our football. It is with humility that we thank you and promise that as we embark on this journey that we would be guided by you since we are cognizant that we are working on your behalf. The task at hand demands all hands on deck, and towards that end the door would always be open to you.

As we peel off the layers going forward all our stakeholders would be made aware of our findings both the good and the bad. We would make mistakes along the way and we will take ownership, we would fall get up and dust ourselves off and continue the task, with the knowledge that the fall is not as important as the lessons learnt from it. For those among us who may not be happy with the results of the election and those who supported other candidates we respect your choice, but the election is over and your love for the game and the rise of Trinidad and Tobago Football should be your only focus now, and it is incumbent on you to willingly contribute to the rebuilding process. Like everyone else we will embrace you.

To members of my team, my three Vice Presidents, Anthony Harford, the indefatigable Keith Lookloy, Raymond Tim Kee and others thank you for you support and the confidence you placed in me to lead you. Let the team work that brought us together continue to be the guiding principle as we move forward.

To the former President David John Williams, we thank you for the contribution you and your team have made over the last four years and as you leave office on behalf of my team and I, we wish you the best and God’s blessings.

Ladies and gentlemen I thank you.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2019, 07:33:52 PM »
CONCACAF Senior manager congratulates Wallace and pledges support to new TTFA Executive
TTFA Media

CONCACAF Senior Manager manager of ONE CONCACAF and Caribbean projects Howard McIntosh has extended a congratulatory message to newly elected Trinidad and Tobago Football Association President William Wallace and has pledged to support him and his new executive.

McIntosh who has already had previous interaction with Wallace while he served as Senior Men’s Team Manager during the most recent successful period of the Men’s Team from 2013-2016 during which the team advanced to the CONCACAF Gold Cup quarter finals in 2013 and 2015 while also making it to the Final of two Caribbean Cups.

“I would like to express congratulations on behalf of CONCACAF to incoming President William Wallace and the new late of Vice Presidents and pledge Concacaf’s continued support to football in Trinidad and Tobago and the TTFA,” McIntosh told TTFA Media.

“I have known William since his days as the manager of the Trinidad and Tobago Men’s Team that made it to two Gold Cup quarter finals and I know where his heart lies. The road ahead will have its challenges but also opportunities. We look forward to meeting with the President and his team to discuss their plans,” stated McIntosh who was one of CONCACAF’s representatives in Trinidad to witness Sunday’s AGM and Elections at the Home of Football.

Wallace meantime, stressed that the Elections are over and the focus is now running the country’s football.

Addressing the TTFA Members in his acceptance speech on Sunday, he said, “Let me start by thanking Almighty God for the fulfillment of his Divine plan. Let me also ask Almighty God to help me and my team as we go forward to contribute selflessly to this organization called the TTFA, to put public welfare before private interest, to help us to do good without the expectations of reward, to replace hatred and malice with love. To show us the art of leadership to show us the art of selfless service as we embark on this onerous task of rebuilding Trinidad and Tobago football. Amen

Let me thank the delegates who made this possible by casting their ballots to support the UNITED TTFA, and also those in the wider community who supported and encouraged us since we started this crusade to change the status quo and redirect our football. It is with humility that we thank you and promise that as we embark on this journey that we would be guided by you since we are cognizant that we are working on your behalf. The task at hand demands all hands on deck, and towards that end the door would always be open to you.

“As we peel off the layers going forward all our stakeholders would be made aware of our findings both the good and the bad. We would make mistakes along the way and we will take ownership, we would fall get up and dust ourselves off and continue the task, with the knowledge that the fall is not as important as the lessons learnt from it. For those among us who may not be happy with the results of the election and those who supported other candidates we respect your choice, but the election is over and your love for the game and the rise of Trinidad and Tobago Football should be your only focus now, and it is incumbent on you to willingly contribute to the rebuilding process. Like everyone else we will embrace you.

“To members of my team, my three Vice Presidents, Anthony Harford, the indefatigable Keith Look Loy, Raymond Tim Kee and others thank you for you support and the confidence you placed in me to lead you. Let the team work that brought us together continue to be the guiding principle as we move forward.

To the former President David John WILLIAMS, we thank you for the contribution you and your team have made over the last 4 years and as you leave office on behalf of my team and I, we wish you the best and God’s blessings.”

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2019, 01:05:58 AM »
TTFA’s Wallace: Election win no gloating matter.
By Narissa Fraser (Newsday).

NEWLY-elected president of the TT Football Association (TTFA) William Wallace is pleased with the association’s election results, but says it is no reason to gloat, and his team is ready to put in work.

His slate secured a clean sweep on Sunday, as he dethroned David John-Williams as president, with Clynt Taylor, Susan Joseph-Warrick and Sam Phillip being voted first, second and third vice-presidents, respectively.

Speaking with Newsday on Tuesday morning, Wallace said, “It (winning) feels good.

“It’s not about us going in there and gloating. There’s nothing to gloat about. It is about us deciding we wanted to be given the opportunity to try to turn around the fortunes of football in T&T.

“We have signed up for a task. We are up to it and we will be okay.”

The new administration began work on Monday, spending almost eight hours in meetings. Topics discussed include: Projected income and expenditure, current debt, an audit of personnel employed by TTFA (including technical staff and contracts), ongoing legal matters, Elite football – a new league and TTFA League of Champions, the Concacaf NextPlay programme, and standing committees.

Asked what he felt the previous administration achieved during its tenure, other than the Home of Football, which was opened last week in Couva, he said, “As far as I’m concerned, the Home of Football was the biggest achievement. Nothing else major in terms of the football. We are all aware where the football has gotten to.

“That’s the only thing that’s tangible that we can see and we have to give credit to Mr David John-Williams for that.”

On Friday, multinational billion-dollar urban apparel and sports company Nike, said it has “no intention to pursue” any arrangement to sponsor or supply team product to the TT Football Association, undermining claims made by Wallace’s slate before the elections.

Nike confirmed there were discussions with a sales arm in the UK but it never went beyond that.

Asked about this, Wallace told Newsday while talks have resumed, he is unsure how it would unfold because of the interference made by Concacaf - who wrote to Nike questioning the sponsorship.

“Well, we said we would resume our conversations with our international partners once we get into office. That was always the promise. And I must say that even up to this morning, I spoke with some of our people out there and they are resuming.”

He said his team have backup plans should this proposal become void.

It will be a busy week for the TTFA boss, as he has meetings with SPoRTT (the Sports Company of TT), TTFA vice-presidents, and the Secondary Schools Football (SSFL) executives, among others.

He is also SSFL president and said a decision will be made by Thursday on whether he will continue in that role.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2019, 02:43:30 AM »
Exclusive: Banned Warner lobbied for new TTFA chief Wallace and now seeks payment.
By Paul Nicholson (insideworldfootball.com).

Jack Warner’s power broking influence in football looks to have returned and it also looks like he is once again going to get paid for it.

Reports are that Warner called up to 15 voting delegates in the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) elections encouraging them to support William Wallace for the presidency.

Wallace beat incumbent David John-Williams 26 votes to 20 and in one of his first acts as president said that he was talking to Warner to settle an outstanding claim against the TTFA of more than TT$15 million ($2.3 million).

Warner is still held by many as a national icon in Trinidad and Tobago, and within some sections of the football community who benefitted financially from his regional leadership – including many of the key supporters of the United TTFA group that saw Wallace and three new vice presidents swept into power.

It is rumoured that following the election Warner even attended the United TTFA victory party, though this has not been confirmed. Warner was interviewed on local television following the election showing his support for Wallace in his new role.

Warner was banned for life from football in September 2015 for being – according to the FIFA Ethics judgement –  “a key player in schemes involving the offer, acceptance, and receipt of undisclosed and illegal payments, as well as other money-making schemes.”

Under the terms of his ban he cannot take part “in any kind of football-related activity at national and international level for life.” Involving himself in lobbying in the TTFA elections would be a clear breach of his ban and may even raise questions around the integrity of that election, perhaps even forcing demands for a rerun from FIFA and Concacaf.

As seemingly with most things regarding Warner and football, it would appear that his involvement is all about the money.

In August Warner issued court proceedings against the TTFA claiming $2.3 million of loans he said he provided but hasn’t been repaid. Warner says the money was loaned to the Trinidad and Tobago FA (TTFA) over a 15-year period, including to help fund the successful 2006 World Cup qualifying campaign.

The TTFA wrote the loans off as a debt in 2015 – following John-Williams election to the presidency – saying that “the debt was statute-barred and it had no oblig­a­tion to pay.”

The debt was reportedly acknowledged in TTFA financial statements between 2007 and 2012 and then TTFA president Raymond Tim Kee wrote to Warner in 2012 (in a letter seen by Insideworldfootball) saying that the money would be repaid once the TTFA’s financial position improved.

The TTFA is currently understood to still labouring under up to $40 million of debt built up during Kee’s regime (2012 to 2015) and that of preceding TTFA president Ollie Camps (1992 to 2012). Both were close associates and supporters of Warner. Tim Kee did not survive long enough to refund Warner.

Warner is believed to have enriched himself by more than $40 million over his time in football and on top of his million dollar salaries and expenses from the TTFA, Concacaf, and FIFA. It was money that should have been used to develop football in Trinidad and Tobago and the Caribbean, a region that has desperately struggled to finance its development and competitions.

He is still wanted in the US for his key role in the FIFA-gate scandals but has so far managed to avoid extradition on a legal technicality that is now at the last stage of appeal in front of a very slow moving UK Privy Council – the final arbiter in matters of legal dispute for the former British colony. It is perhaps ironic that a man who fought racist colonial attitude and privilege will now have his future determined by the old colonial power. Before that he will attempt to get one last pay day from his TTFA buddies.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2019, 03:41:36 AM »
Here we go again...

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2019, 04:42:23 AM »
Exclusive: Banned Warner lobbied for new TTFA chief Wallace and now seeks payment.
By Paul Nicholson (insideworldfootball.com).

Jack Warner’s power broking influence in football looks to have returned and it also looks like he is once again going to get paid for it.

Reports are that Warner called up to 15 voting delegates in the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) elections encouraging them to support William Wallace for the presidency.

Wallace beat incumbent David John-Williams 26 votes to 20 and in one of his first acts as president said that he was talking to Warner to settle an outstanding claim against the TTFA of more than TT$15 million ($2.3 million).

Warner is still held by many as a national icon in Trinidad and Tobago, and within some sections of the football community who benefitted financially from his regional leadership – including many of the key supporters of the United TTFA group that saw Wallace and three new vice presidents swept into power.

It is rumoured that following the election Warner even attended the United TTFA victory party, though this has not been confirmed. Warner was interviewed on local television following the election showing his support for Wallace in his new role.

Warner was banned for life from football in September 2015 for being – according to the FIFA Ethics judgement –  “a key player in schemes involving the offer, acceptance, and receipt of undisclosed and illegal payments, as well as other money-making schemes.”

Under the terms of his ban he cannot take part “in any kind of football-related activity at national and international level for life.” Involving himself in lobbying in the TTFA elections would be a clear breach of his ban and may even raise questions around the integrity of that election, perhaps even forcing demands for a rerun from FIFA and Concacaf.

As seemingly with most things regarding Warner and football, it would appear that his involvement is all about the money.

In August Warner issued court proceedings against the TTFA claiming $2.3 million of loans he said he provided but hasn’t been repaid. Warner says the money was loaned to the Trinidad and Tobago FA (TTFA) over a 15-year period, including to help fund the successful 2006 World Cup qualifying campaign.

The TTFA wrote the loans off as a debt in 2015 – following John-Williams election to the presidency – saying that “the debt was statute-barred and it had no oblig­a­tion to pay.”

The debt was reportedly acknowledged in TTFA financial statements between 2007 and 2012 and then TTFA president Raymond Tim Kee wrote to Warner in 2012 (in a letter seen by Insideworldfootball) saying that the money would be repaid once the TTFA’s financial position improved.

The TTFA is currently understood to still labouring under up to $40 million of debt built up during Kee’s regime (2012 to 2015) and that of preceding TTFA president Ollie Camps (1992 to 2012). Both were close associates and supporters of Warner. Tim Kee did not survive long enough to refund Warner.

Warner is believed to have enriched himself by more than $40 million over his time in football and on top of his million dollar salaries and expenses from the TTFA, Concacaf, and FIFA. It was money that should have been used to develop football in Trinidad and Tobago and the Caribbean, a region that has desperately struggled to finance its development and competitions.

He is still wanted in the US for his key role in the FIFA-gate scandals but has so far managed to avoid extradition on a legal technicality that is now at the last stage of appeal in front of a very slow moving UK Privy Council – the final arbiter in matters of legal dispute for the former British colony. It is perhaps ironic that a man who fought racist colonial attitude and privilege will now have his future determined by the old colonial power. Before that he will attempt to get one last pay day from his TTFA buddies.

Let's start here for clarity's sake.

Does the FIFA ban preclude Jack Warner from having an opinion on football? If no, is the FIFA banned extended to suppressing his opinion? Did Jack's response to Infantino's robust comment (made at the HoF opening) run afoul of the ban? Does the ban preclude Jack from holding his private and personal opinion and expressing it ... and in some ways but not others?

Had Jack Warner gone to the stadium for a recent NT match, held prior to the election, sat in the uncovered section waving the national flag, while screaming at the top of his lungs in support of the team and wearing a T-shirt emblazoned "Opposed to DJW" ...a T-shirt worn by others in attendance across the stadium ...but making no public comment on the subject, would he be up against the ban?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 05:10:19 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2019, 07:40:31 AM »
This Paul Nicholson consistently in the wrong stadium
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2019, 10:02:22 AM »
This Paul Nicholson consistently in the wrong stadium

More like wrong planet....

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2019, 10:37:29 AM »
William Wallace Keith Look Loy and Raymond Tim Kee around the corner posing all yuh  though make row David John Williams gone and Jack Warner take over now  :'( :devil: :rotfl: :pissedoff: :laugh: :banginghead:

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2019, 10:46:05 AM »
William Wallace Keith Look Loy and Raymond Tim Kee around the corner posing all yuh  though make row David John Williams gone and Jack Warner take over now  :'( :devil: :rotfl: :pissedoff: :laugh: :banginghead:
you're an enemy progress i hope you know that. you remind me of an imp who does the devil’s bidding, never standing for what is decent and right and always endorsing very negative interest. I sure hope that you don’t have any children, it would be scary to see what kind of people product that you would unleash on society if any of your values were to rub off and heavily influence them.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 10:50:01 AM by pull stones »

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2019, 11:00:46 AM »
you're an enemy progress i hope you know that. you remind me of an imp who does the devil’s bidding, never standing for what is decent and right and always endorsing very negative interest. I sure hope that you don’t have any children, it would be scary to see what kind of people product that you would unleash on society if any of your values were to rub off and heavily influence them.

Hahaha.. Pullstones, dont waste your time with fighting ff. We all know his agenda. I'm sure he would have preferred if DJW was re-elected. That should tell you how "progressive" he is or strives to be.

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2019, 11:06:31 AM »
If people wanted change they would have voted for Richard Ferguson not the same old guys who was there before people in TT like to much friend thing.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2019, 11:23:32 AM »
If people wanted change they would have voted for Richard Ferguson not the same old guys who was there before people in TT like to much friend thing.

Wow, you actually said something sensible lol but Wallace I heard is a good man, so I can’t really say anything against him unless seen otherwise

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2019, 11:30:46 AM »

Ferguson showing up waving dollar bills was NOT a change. Let him establish a track record.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2019, 11:58:36 AM »

If Ferguson laid out some good plans, maybe he would have gotten the required votes. If you read his manifesto, you will see that it came up way short.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2019, 02:42:19 AM »
Wallace need seek a alliance with Sancho, Gillette and some others who have money or else he will experience the same problems. They all need to work together.

Cah believe Lawrence still here.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2019, 03:13:31 AM »
Wallace need seek a alliance with Sancho, Gillette and some others who have money or else he will experience the same problems. They all need to work together.

Agree, but not sure Sancho has the money required. Perhaps the know-how and determination, but not money.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2019, 06:28:17 AM »

Agree, but not sure Sancho has the money required. Perhaps the know-how and determination, but not money.
brent sancho is an imp, and should be shunned just like dennis lawrence and russell latapy. I remembered when he was minister of sport how he played politics with Raymond timkee and squeezed the federation. one particular instance was when we went to the caribbean cup and the said William wallace had to run up and down so that the team could have basic funding for the tournament.

as minister he was always fighting timkee then I later found out that they were political rivals and Brent used his power as minister of sport to under mine timkee by giving him a hard time, I think it was in that same encounter timkee told him sancho that he would go down as the worst minister of sport ever.

honestly, I don’t trust none of those guys who went to germany. latapy showed his colors when he was coach of the senior team, sancho showed his colors as minister of sport. dennis lawrence was just a nightmare and still is, and refuses to step aside. Cornell glenn could have been the catalyst to undermining hart when he challenged hart’s authority and had the worst things to say about his leadership.

a lot of people revere these guys because they took us to a world cup, but I find a lot of them to be selfish back stabbing jerks who’s looking for a golden opportunity at any cost.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 06:39:50 AM by pull stones »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2019, 11:07:21 AM »

Did Wallace fire Lawrence yet?

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2019, 02:22:58 PM »
Brent sancho is a questionable character from my point of view ! One reason is his arrogance  was on full display once he became sport minister . Two faced to say the least . He comes across as an opportunist and self serving !  The worst sport minister to date ever appointed..... so plz doh recommend he to this new administration let the ppl go about  their earnest business of getting things in order .

1]; } ?>