April 19, 2024, 04:55:10 AM

Author Topic: Hypothetical with Hart .... 2022 Qatar can be in our reach...  (Read 5213 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hypothetical with Hart .... 2022 Qatar can be in our reach...
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2019, 06:42:12 PM »
TBPH mate i don’t want another recycled coach nor another pro league coach nor another local OJT assistant coach no where close to this team. we need new faces with new ideas and a brand new philosophy ......

Breds, I know you happy after 4 years of frustration. But to say you don't want any local people, but foreign coaches is kind of crazy. This the TT national team. If you want to do that for a club in the pro-league, that is fine. But you have to include local people at ALL level, or else there will be a backlash.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2019, 06:57:17 PM »
Some are sealed in thier tunnel vision...being exclusive...try inclusive for a change...we have a long history of friendism...while ignoring those with desireable qualities to improve our on field product
mate danial carr and ryan telfer expressed their willingness to come onboard and they’re here. no one had to bait them or entice them, they went and did the necessaries and are now playing with the team. as far as I know the only player who i could say for certain is getting a raw deal and might be a victim due to friendism/racism/ xenophobia would be Greg ranjitsingh, that man was treated terribly by the coaching staff and he might have pulled a jovin because i doubt after the way he’s been treated that he would ever want to play for us again.

as for de leon and bostock, those guys know exactly where to find the trinidad consulate in their country, and if it’s indeed their desire to play for TT then all they have to do is get their passport and contact the coach. IMO these guys don’t want to play for a federation in shambles and who could blame them, after what went down after the World Cup to the present, i doubt anyone with an ounce of sense would want to deal with or be embroiled with these dysfunctional clueless indiscipline people in this football association.

Bostock didn’t want to play for the dictator .... period...
you want to know what I think, I believe he came and saw the poor structure and the way thing were done and got turned off. I grew up with english people and they have no patience for foolishness, they are a very spoiled pampered people, even americans are tougher mentally than most english folk.

That can also be a part of it...

The question now remains, god willing if we see the back of the dictator this week, will players like Bostock etc come back and play for the new coach, whether it is Hart, Fenwick or another coach?

That’s the million dollar question bc we have a short time frame to get back to where we were with Hart and it’s a long and tough road to the wc ...
TBPH mate i don’t want another recycled coach nor another pro league coach nor another local OJT assistant coach no where close to this team. we need new faces with new ideas and a brand new philosophy out with the old and in with the new. we need a winner, someone who actually lifted a regional or international trophy, not some SSFL winner or a pro league champion.

it’s time we land a big name like miguel herrera, juan Carlos osario, dunga, roberto de mateo, these are the names I want to see touted around, not terry fenwick who struggled immensely with regional teams and got his Hide handed to him many times by big name concacaf giants the like of a saprissa, taluca, chivas, DC united and houston dynamo. if terry couldn’t get past them when he had a young hyland, peltier and guerra, what makes you think he could get past mexico  costa rica and honduras.

what we need is time and a new philosophy with a new giant coach, and please no more steven hart nonsense, the DICTATOR GONE he’s been vanquished slain dethroned, so no more of your conspiracy nonsensical theories, it’s time to celebrate and tomorrow will see about tomorrow.

I will pass on those coaching suggestions... Matteo has had poor results in his career, don’t trust the rest of them, no coaches aligned to any other teams in concacaf ...

I’ll wait to see their short list and then judge from there and which coach puts his name forward
de mateo defeated barca and won a champions league cup with Chelsea, he certainly ain’t no dennis
lawrence, he a very good defensive coach just what the doctor ordered, that’s if we can even get him, let alone afford him.

as for Juan Carlos osario, he’s an argentinian not a mexican.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 07:00:27 PM by pull stones »

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2019, 07:09:10 PM »
TBPH mate i don’t want another recycled coach nor another pro league coach nor another local OJT assistant coach no where close to this team. we need new faces with new ideas and a brand new philosophy ......

Breds, I know you happy after 4 years of frustration. But to say you don't want any local people, but foreign coaches is kind of crazy. This the TT national team. If you want to do that for a club in the pro-league, that is fine. But you have to include local people at ALL level, or else there will be a backlash.
its very difficult for you to just agree with me onetime isn’t it? listen mate you saw what happened with maturana when they introduce latapy, he meddled and undermine the man and chased him out. it happened again with anton when he coached with the german, when he was making recommendations on who he should have a look at, then again with lawrence, as soon as sol Campbell left and Stuart charles and stern had their way the team didn’t win one bloody game.

these local coaches have their favorites and curry favorism do step in and cloud a new coach’s vision, i want what benhakker did, he came with his staff and establish the team that he wanted based on the skill level he saw in each player.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2019, 07:11:36 PM »
Osorio is Colombian. But I think by "aligned" Contro may be referring to his tenure with Mexico.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2019, 07:16:00 PM »
Osorio is Colombian. But I think by "aligned" Contro may be referring to his tenure with Mexico.

Exactly  :beermug:

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2019, 07:25:27 PM »
Some are sealed in thier tunnel vision...being exclusive...try inclusive for a change...we have a long history of friendism...while ignoring those with desireable qualities to improve our on field product
mate danial carr and ryan telfer expressed their willingness to come onboard and they’re here. no one had to bait them or entice them, they went and did the necessaries and are now playing with the team. as far as I know the only player who i could say for certain is getting a raw deal and might be a victim due to friendism/racism/ xenophobia would be Greg ranjitsingh, that man was treated terribly by the coaching staff and he might have pulled a jovin because i doubt after the way he’s been treated that he would ever want to play for us again.

as for de leon and bostock, those guys know exactly where to find the trinidad consulate in their country, and if it’s indeed their desire to play for TT then all they have to do is get their passport and contact the coach. IMO these guys don’t want to play for a federation in shambles and who could blame them, after what went down after the World Cup to the present, i doubt anyone with an ounce of sense would want to deal with or be embroiled with these dysfunctional clueless indiscipline people in this football association.

you want to know what I think, I believe he came and saw the poor structure and the way thing were done and got turned off. I grew up with english people and they have no patience for foolishness, they are a very spoiled pampered people, even americans are tougher mentally than most english folk.

The question now remains, god willing if we see the back of the dictator this week, will players like Bostock etc come back and play for the new coach, whether it is Hart, Fenwick or another coach?

That’s the million dollar question bc we have a short time frame to get back to where we were with Hart and it’s a long and tough road to the wc ...
TBPH mate i don’t want another recycled coach nor another pro league coach nor another local OJT assistant coach no where close to this team. we need new faces with new ideas and a brand new philosophy out with the old and in with the new. we need a winner, someone who actually lifted a regional or international trophy, not some SSFL winner or a pro league champion.

it’s time we land a big name like miguel herrera, juan Carlos osario, dunga, roberto de mateo, these are the names I want to see touted around, not terry fenwick who struggled immensely with regional teams and got his Hide handed to him many times by big name concacaf giants the like of a saprissa, taluca, chivas, DC united and houston dynamo. if terry couldn’t get past them when he had a young hyland, peltier and guerra, what makes you think he could get past mexico  costa rica and honduras.

what we need is time and a new philosophy with a new giant coach, and please no more steven hart nonsense, the DICTATOR GONE he’s been vanquished slain dethroned, so no more of your conspiracy nonsensical theories, it’s time to celebrate and tomorrow will see about tomorrow.

I will pass on those coaching suggestions... Matteo has had poor results in his career, don’t trust the rest of them, no coaches aligned to any other teams in concacaf ...

I’ll wait to see their short list and then judge from there and which coach puts his name forward
de mateo defeated barca and won a champions league cup with Chelsea, he certainly ain’t no dennis
lawrence, he a very good defensive coach just what the doctor ordered, that’s if we can even get him, let alone afford him.

Mateo did well that year but was later fired and from my recollection has never coached at the national team level, we need a coach that understands our culture and players and has coached a national team that hasn’t coached our rivals in our region...

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2019, 01:41:26 AM »

Mateo did well that year but was later fired and from my recollection has never coached at the national team level, we need a coach that understands our culture and players and has coached a national team that hasn’t coached our rivals in our region...
what culture....losing? we need to invent a culture of winning that’s the only culture i want to see for the next 4 years. and all this talk about international and club coaches not making the transition is unfounded and nonsensical. roberto martinez went from coaching on a club level and now he’s a successfu Belgian coach, so did scolari, mancini, pelagrini, miguel herrera, zagalo, osario and the list goes on and on of coaches who went from club to international coaching. come on mate please make sense to me.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 01:54:41 PM by pull stones »

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2019, 05:42:29 AM »
Alot of baggage need to be offloaded before we can see real change...the new admidistrstion has to come to terms with the red ink left by the incompetent out going gang...want to see what the auditors come up with...many committies have to given mandates...there has to be a total revolution in thinking going forward...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2019, 05:51:23 PM »
The new year will bring a lot of surprises and a turn of events

1]; } ?>