Should Raymond Tim Kee resign.

Yes
14 (66.7%)
No
6 (28.6%)
Give him until election.
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Raymond Tim Kee Thread.  (Read 23936 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Former TTFA president Raymond Tim Kee dies
« Reply #150 on: December 08, 2019, 04:06:28 PM »
WOW, absolute shocker indeed. He did his best even though the tide was against him. I really can't find the words to express his going home, because I am really surprised. Thanks for your services to TT football especially at the crucial point when we going down the precipis. I would say you steadied the ship. RIP Mr. Tim Kee. God Bless!!!!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 06:53:57 PM by Deeks »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Raymond Tim Kee Thread.
« Reply #151 on: December 08, 2019, 11:42:01 PM »
Condolences to his family  :beermug:

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 09, 2019, 03:39:12 AM »
Damn what a shock, condolences to his loved ones.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Tim Kee’s funeral on Monday
« Reply #153 on: December 11, 2019, 02:28:54 PM »
Tim Kee’s funeral on Monday
By Joan Rampersad (T&T Newsday)

The funeral of the late Raymond Tim Kee takes place at St Theresa’s RC Church in Woodbrook at 10 am on Monday.

The former T&T Football Association (TTFA) president and Port of Spain mayor, died last Sunday at his Flagstaff home in St James. He had been ailing for some while.

His widow Natasha Babwah-Tim Kee said as the funeral programme is still being worked on, tentatively, her husband’s best friend will be one of the eulogists, as well as a member of the Tim Kee family.

Babwah-Tim Kee is expected to sing Ave Maria at the service. Pannist Len “Boogsie” Sharpe will play How Great Thou Art.

Another former football executive, Roland Forde, died on Tuesday night at the Westshore clinic in Cocorite. He was 77.

Forde, who served on the TTFA executive, was president of the Northern Football League for a number of years. He had a stroke last Wednesday. He was also a life member of the Harvard Club, and served as its treasurer for many years, as well as secretary from 2010-2017.

Forde’s death is the third to hit the football fraternity this year, the first being Oliver Camps, also a former president of the TTFA and a long-standing president of Harvard Club.

His widow Louise Forde told Newsday she is still in shock and can’t believe it.

She said Forde’s funeral will be held on December 20, at the Holy Trinity Cathedral in Port of Spain, at 9 am.

Apart from Louise, Forde leaves to mourn his two daughters Giselle Reid and Gina Lumwai, four grandchildren and four sisters. Patricia Barrow, Sybil Hogan, Jacqueline Thomas and Camille Parmassar.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 11, 2019, 08:23:58 PM »
RIP to all!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Tim Kee—a true statesman
« Reply #155 on: December 12, 2019, 06:19:28 AM »
Tim Kee—a true statesman
By Colin Murray (T&T Guardian)

It was with a great de­gree of sad­ness when I heard of the pass­ing of Ray­mond Tim Kee - some­one who lived to help and de­vel­op T&T in any way pos­si­ble.

I met Tim Kee many years ago when I was coach­ing foot­ball at Fa­ti­ma Col­lege and his son was rep­re­sent­ing the school. He would come along to match­es to sup­port him and al­so give the school the kind of as­sis­tance a coach would look for­ward to from a par­ent - not in­ter­fer­ing, but rather say­ing the right things and al­ways full of en­cour­age­ment for the team.

We al­ways kept in touch; not reg­u­lar­ly but when­ev­er I saw him. We would talk for long pe­ri­ods about dif­fer­ent top­ics but sport, par­tic­u­lar­ly foot­ball, was his love and he al­ways had a good sense of hu­mour try­ing ex­treme­ly hard to crack a joke some­where dur­ing every con­ver­sa­tion.

It was in 2012 when we crossed swords as he was nom­i­nat­ed for the T&T Foot­ball As­so­ci­a­tion (TTFA) pres­i­den­cy. Un­known to me, I had no idea that Ray­mond was to be a can­di­date, as I was ap­proached by two zones to al­so run for the top foot­ball job in T&T. I nat­u­ral­ly ac­cept­ed at that point, as I felt I could make a con­tri­bu­tion to the sport which has giv­en me so much in years gone by. I saw it as a great op­por­tu­ni­ty to give back to the game and since the crick­et fra­ter­ni­ty chased many of us from their closed ranks, I knew the time to help foot­ball was then.

The amus­ing thing is that Ray­mond called me to say that he nev­er knew I was go­ing up or he would have not run for the post and he said to me (and I know he said it pub­licly as well): “The TTFA should have two pres­i­dents and it is a pity one of us has to lose.”

We re­mained friends even though we were go­ing to fight against one an­oth­er and I have nev­er heard him one day say any­thing deroga­to­ry about me. Now, he may have, but it must have been be­hind closed doors. As it turned out, much to the an­noy­ance of quite a few peo­ple, I even­tu­al­ly with­drew my nom­i­na­tion.

The first thing I did af­ter in­form­ing the peo­ple who sup­port­ed me, I called Ray­mond to con­grat­u­late him and wished him well. He had a dif­fi­cult job be­cause he had to please his sup­port­ers while try­ing to bring some sta­bil­i­ty to the TTFA. He was a gen­tle­man and his re­al wish was to put T&T foot­ball back on the map.

He even­tu­al­ly grew proud of his achieve­ments while at the helm of the TTFA. Qual­i­fy­ing for two Gold Cups af­ter tak­ing a bold step and em­ploy­ing Stephen Hart as the na­tion­al coach; fin­ish­ing sec­ond twice in two Caribbean Cup fi­nals and the biggest one of all - get­ting the se­nior team to the ‘Hex’ - the fi­nal round of the 2018 FI­FA World Cup qual­i­fi­ca­tion. He al­so built a great re­la­tion­ship with T&T’s women foot­ballers as we lost to Ecuador in the fi­nal match and failed to qual­i­fy for the 2015 FI­FA Women’s World Cup. The women al­so be­came Caribbean cham­pi­ons in 2014.

It was in the build-up to the 2015 TTFA elec­tions that I met with Ray­mond, as he called me to his of­fice down­town one Sat­ur­day as he had tak­en on an­oth­er near mis­sion im­pos­si­ble job of may­or of Port-of-Spain. I ar­rived at the may­or’s of­fice at around 3 pm and some three hours lat­er, Ray­mond and some oth­er gen­tle­men had con­vinced me to run on his slate as first vice pres­i­dent.

I dis­cussed with him the plan mov­ing for­ward and how he in­tend­ed to get vot­ers on his side to guar­an­tee a win. He was con­fi­dent, as he felt his track record as pres­i­dent would speak vol­umes. I warned him from my ex­pe­ri­ence that he need­ed to put in the ground­work. But he in­sist­ed that “per­for­mance beats old talk any­time” (no pun in­tend­ed). As it turned out, the vot­ers were not in­ter­est­ed in per­for­mance and sub­se­quent­ly, his slate was de­feat­ed and sad­ly foot­ball in this coun­try then pro­ceed­ed to hit an all-time low. Every time we met he would ex­press his dis­en­chant­ment with the state of T&T foot­ball.

Fast for­ward to 2019, when he told me that he was join­ing with Unit­ed TTFA and once he was suc­cess­ful in go­ing up for the pres­i­den­cy, he want­ed me to run with him again. Just how could I refuse Ray­mond Tim Kee? I sup­pose I am a glut­ton for pun­ish­ment? He got very up­set with me when he saw my name be­ing linked with Lind­say Gillette and it took some con­vinc­ing from me that I just at­tend­ed a meet­ing and that was it.

I knew his health was de­te­ri­o­rat­ing, as I last saw him three weeks ago at the Queen’s Park Crick­et Club’s (QPCC) an­nu­al din­ner where his wife, who is a tremen­dous singer, was per­form­ing and I al­ways joked with him that her singing would soothe and calm his nerves.

Ray­mond Tim Kee was al­ways im­mac­u­late­ly dressed, he was hon­est and al­ways seemed to have time for every­one and de­vot­ed his life to serv­ing peo­ple. To his wife Natasha, his chil­dren and grand­chil­dren, my heart­felt sym­pa­thy to you all. May he rest in peace.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 12, 2019, 09:18:50 AM »
Condolences to our TTFA friends
BFA Media

President, Executive Board, and Management of the Barbados Football Association would like to extend our deepest condolences to the family friends and Trinidad & Tobago football fraternity on the passing of the former President of Trinidad-and-Tobago FA Raymond Tim Kee. May he rest in peace.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 12, 2019, 04:58:13 PM »
CFU sends condolences on the passing of former TTFA President Raymond Tim Kee
CFU Media

Caribbean Football Union (CFU) President Randolph Harris has extended sincere condolences, on behalf of the Executive Committee and the membership of the regional organization, on the death of former TTFA President Mr. Raymond Tim Kee.

President Harris offered condolences to the wider TTFA family, Mr. Tim Kee’s family and friends and all who mourn his loss, saying the deceased, like many Caribbean administrators, gave yeoman service to football and, by extension, the community.

Mr. Tim Kee, who served as president of the TTFA from November 2012 to November 2015, died on Sunday, December 8, 2019 at the age of 71.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Family, friends pay final respects to Tim Kee
« Reply #158 on: December 16, 2019, 04:24:57 PM »
By Ryan Hamilton-Davis (T&T Newsday)

Politicians, dignitaries and officials from various organisations mixed with family, friends and loved ones to pay final respects to Raymond Tim Kee, former mayor of Port of Spain and president of the T&T Football Association.

His funeral took place on Monday at the St Theresa's RC Church on Warren Street, Woodbrook.

All lauded him as a person of integrity, focus, discipline and, most of all, love. In fact, all who spoke at the funeral told the congregation of his mantra, "Love is the answer."

In his eulogy, Tim Kee was praised for the work he did in football and with several grassroots projects in otherwise neglected areas.

“Peter Aleong dubbed him the president of the grassroot operations” said Noel Conliffe in his eulogy. “There were many grassroot projects which he was involved in that were not publicised.

"I remember when he became president of the Rotary Club of Central PoS he had to give his presidential address and he spoke of 1 Corinthians, which said there was no greater way than love. He allowed this theme to formulate his life and work. You would often hear him say ‘Love is the answer’”

His daughters, Ramona and Taheera Tim Kee, described him as a loving father who inspired them both at different times in their lives.

Taheera told the congregation Tim Kee taught her that her complexion or gender were not hindrances and showed her by example always to strive to achieve that vision of the life one desires.

“With his perseverance, sacrifice and tenacity he made it happen and he inspired many along the way. As a father he was loving and affectionate but had high expectations of his children. He had a love for deep conversations. He was practical, rational and a realist. My dad was my protector and my biggest cheerleader and his passing will leave a hole in my life.”

His second daughter, Ramona, spoke of the causes he championed and his children.

“He worked countless hours, accepted less than he should have, whether it be respect, money or support, and he persevered in the way only he knew how – with integrity and dignity.”

Officiator Fr Emmanuel Pierre encouraged the congregation to live a life like Tim Kee, so that when they finally die, their passing will be a blessing.

“There is such a thing as a good death,” Pierre said. “We are responsible for the way we die. The feeling we get when someone dies is not based on whether a person died accidentally or naturally. Rather, it takes root in how that person lived and how that person related to life in general.

"If our spirits were loving, like Raymond Tim Kee, who decided to empower people, pursue greatness, building young people and nation-building, we will get a glimpse of his beauty while we travel this earth. Conversely if our spirits had been poor and petty and bitter our deaths will also be that.”

Tim Kee died on December 7.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 16, 2019, 05:30:56 PM »
By Ryan Hamilton-Davis (T&T Newsday)

Politicians, dignitaries and officials from various organisations mixed with family, friends and loved ones to pay final respects to Raymond Tim Kee, former mayor of Port of Spain and president of the T&T Football Association.

His funeral took place on Monday at the St Theresa's RC Church on Warren Street, Woodbrook.

All lauded him as a person of integrity, focus, discipline and, most of all, love. In fact, all who spoke at the funeral told the congregation of his mantra, "Love is the answer."

In his eulogy, Tim Kee was praised for the work he did in football and with several grassroots projects in otherwise neglected areas.

“Peter Aleong dubbed him the president of the grassroot operations” said Noel Conliffe in his eulogy. “There were many grassroot projects which he was involved in that were not publicised.

"I remember when he became president of the Rotary Club of Central PoS he had to give his presidential address and he spoke of 1 Corinthians, which said there was no greater way than love. He allowed this theme to formulate his life and work. You would often hear him say ‘Love is the answer’”

His daughters, Ramona and Taheera Tim Kee, described him as a loving father who inspired them both at different times in their lives.

Taheera told the congregation Tim Kee taught her that her complexion or gender were not hindrances and showed her by example always to strive to achieve that vision of the life one desires.

“With his perseverance, sacrifice and tenacity he made it happen and he inspired many along the way. As a father he was loving and affectionate but had high expectations of his children. He had a love for deep conversations. He was practical, rational and a realist. My dad was my protector and my biggest cheerleader and his passing will leave a hole in my life.”

His second daughter, Ramona, spoke of the causes he championed and his children.

“He worked countless hours, accepted less than he should have, whether it be respect, money or support, and he persevered in the way only he knew how – with integrity and dignity.”

Officiator Fr Emmanuel Pierre encouraged the congregation to live a life like Tim Kee, so that when they finally die, their passing will be a blessing.

“There is such a thing as a good death,” Pierre said. “We are responsible for the way we die. The feeling we get when someone dies is not based on whether a person died accidentally or naturally. Rather, it takes root in how that person lived and how that person related to life in general.

"If our spirits were loving, like Raymond Tim Kee, who decided to empower people, pursue greatness, building young people and nation-building, we will get a glimpse of his beauty while we travel this earth. Conversely if our spirits had been poor and petty and bitter our deaths will also be that.”

Tim Kee died on December 7.
:salute: :(
I pity the fool....

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #160 on: December 17, 2019, 01:12:59 AM »
Tim Kee—A true friend to many.
By Brian Lewis (Guardian).

You have three types of friends—True friends, band­wag­on friends and fair-weath­er friends. There is a dif­fer­ence be­tween a truth-teller and a crit­ic. A crit­ic drags you down to make them­selves feel su­pe­ri­or and a truth-teller cor­rects and in­structs out of a de­sire to see you be bet­ter.

For­give­ness doesn’t mean we for­get what some­one did to us or that we be­come best friends with them. For­give­ness is about mak­ing peace with your past so you can move for­ward in­to your fu­ture. If you can­not for­give you will al­low bit­ter­ness and re­sent­ment to write your sto­ry. Lead­ers can­not af­ford to hate, as it gets in the way of strat­e­gy.

“No wheel moves with­out fric­tion.” Those words were said by Ray­mond Tim Kee in our many con­ver­sa­tions over the years. I knew Ray­mond as a col­league in the in­sur­ance in­dus­try and sport. I al­so knew him as a men­tor but above all a friend who I fond­ly called “Big Broth­er.”

Ray­mond was a se­ri­ous man who bright­ened our lives with his smile. He be­lieved sport was in­te­gral to our cul­ture and he trans­formed that be­lief in­to ac­tion. His ser­vice to the youth and young peo­ple through sport is im­mea­sur­able.

He reg­u­lar­ly re­mind­ed me—A ris­ing tide lifts all boats, the re­al pow­er of sport lies in the hearts and minds of the youth and young peo­ple—the foot­ball play­ers, the ath­letes, the sports­men and women.

“Give peo­ple a fish and you feed them for a day, teach peo­ple to fish and feed them for a life­time.”

We must teach peo­ple how to fish and then sup­port them with every­thing we’ve got. Ray­mond be­lieved in the pow­er of see­ing the best in peo­ple and that every­one de­served an op­por­tu­ni­ty. A leader’s du­ty, oblig­a­tion and re­spon­si­bil­i­ty is to make things bet­ter for, in par­tic­u­lar, the vul­ner­a­ble and less for­tu­nate.

He walked his talk. He brought to sport his dis­tinc­tive in­sight that sport should be a force for good, mak­ing a pos­i­tive dif­fer­ence and not a force for poor gov­er­nance, cor­rup­tion, abuse of of­fice and to fa­cil­i­tate peo­ple with hid­den and self­ish agen­das. He wasn’t afraid to fail. He gave ex­tra­or­di­nary en­er­gy, time and ideas to sport and foot­ball in par­tic­u­lar. Ray­mond sin­cere­ly be­lieved that sports wasn’t on­ly about sports pol­i­tics but the larg­er forces that shape our so­ci­ety. When oth­ers may have cho­sen the easy op­tion, be­come bit­ter and re­sent­ful, Ray­mond was re­silient in the face of im­mense ad­ver­si­ty and that re­gard­less of how oth­ers may be­have to­wards you, you can still have grace, dig­ni­ty, for­bear­ance and be a class act.

You didn’t break him in life. He looked ahead, re­mained fo­cused and in­domitable in do­ing what he be­lieved need­ed to be done or had to be said, even if he would be mis­un­der­stood or mis­char­ac­terised. He was a truth-teller and true friend to sport, foot­ball and na­tion­al life.

Ray­mond’s life is a song whose lyrics sing about what is pos­si­ble if we con­tin­ue each day to be in­spired by his life­long ex­am­ple to nev­er cease work­ing for a bet­ter, fair­er and more just and equal T&T. Those of us who grieve his pass­ing are left with the mem­o­ries he gave, the good he did, the dreams he kept alive.

There are many things for which Ray­mond will be re­mem­bered but what we will nev­er for­get is his spir­it of pa­tri­o­tism, kind­ness, for­give­ness, com­pas­sion, re­spect for oth­ers, his love of fam­i­ly, his ser­vice, in­tegri­ty and stew­ard­ship. Those at­trib­ut­es will live with­in us for­ev­er and con­tin­ue to be a bea­con of hope. Even though he has ceased to be with us phys­i­cal­ly, his spir­it lives in our hearts and in our mem­o­ry.

God bless you Ray­mond. We love you and we al­ways will. Farewell war­rior leader, till we meet again.

May you rest in eter­nal peace.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ray of will and purpose
« Reply #161 on: December 22, 2019, 09:15:55 AM »
Ray of will and purpose
By Shaun Fuentes (T&T Guardian)

We prob­a­bly all have our per­son­al ex­am­ples of in­di­vid­u­als who we ad­mire. Whether it be lead­ers, priests, teach­ers, coach­es or a neigh­bour, they all leave a mark on us. These cer­tain in­di­vid­u­als are role mod­els for many of us dur­ing their and our lives. With some of them, for as long as we can re­mem­ber, these peo­ple were al­ways “around” us. And with some of these role mod­els, we tru­ly be­lieve they are im­mor­tal. These leg­ends will nev­er die. For many peo­ple, Bri­an Lara or Sir VS Naipaul were such an in­spi­ra­tion. For oth­ers, it was the likes of Nel­son Man­dela or Ma­hat­ma Gand­hi, or po­lit­i­cal lead­ers like Patrick Man­ning or Barack Oba­ma.

And when these fa­mous icons de­part from this life, we read about them in the press or in books, we see videos on so­cial me­dia, watch spe­cial TV-items about their lives and achieve­ments, view all the YouTube videos avail­able and use their quotes end­less­ly to in­spire oth­ers. For me, I take this op­por­tu­ni­ty to­day to men­tion of for­mer TTFA pres­i­dent Ray­mond Tim Kee, who sad­ly passed away on De­cem­ber 8, 2019 at age 71. Af­ter writ­ing this col­umn, my­self and the rest of the foot­ball fam­i­ly had to face the un­time­ly death of na­tion­al for­ward Shah­don Win­ches­ter.

Like Tim Kee, Win­ches­ter was a very warm and so­cial hu­man be­ing. Tim Kee’s hu­mil­i­ty, kind­ness, re­spect, pas­sion and in­valu­able in­sight will re­main part of his lega­cy. He was not afraid to take de­ci­sions and made bold steps to try and re­vive the for­tunes of our foot­ball af­ter we had en­tered a dim pe­ri­od fol­low­ing the suc­cess of the 2006 World Cup qual­i­fi­ca­tion.

For Win­ches­ter, his per­sis­tence to make it to the top was ad­mirable. His hat­trick against Haiti in 2017 I will nev­er for­get and I’m sure War­ren Archibald and the rest of the T&T 1973 Squad would be proud of that per­for­mance in Cou­va.

From 2007 to 2012, we strug­gled to rec­i­p­ro­cate any kind of suc­cess and our foot­ball be­came em­broiled in con­tro­ver­sy. What fol­lowed be­tween 2012-2015, and I chal­lenge any­one to ob­ject to this, was un­doubt­ed­ly a sol­id pe­ri­od for our foot­ball on the in­ter­na­tion­al stage, clear­ly much bet­ter than what we wit­nessed post 2015 to present. Qual­i­fy­ing for the Gold Cup in 2013 and mak­ing it to the quar­ter­fi­nals for the first time since 2000, achiev­ing this feat again in 2015, reach­ing two con­sec­u­tive Caribbean Cup fi­nals, our women’s team win­ning the Caribbean Cham­pi­onship and reach­ing to with­in a point of World Cup qual­i­fi­ca­tion, our Un­der-20 men’s team win­ning the Caribbean cham­pi­onship and qual­i­fy­ing for the CON­CA­CAF cham­pi­onship and our Un­der-17 men get­ting to with­in a vic­to­ry of World Cup qual­i­fi­ca­tion in 2013. The crowds were re­turn­ing to the sta­di­ums.

Was it all smooth sail­ing? Cer­tain­ly not, but it was a pe­ri­od where we were catch­ing our­selves again. The then-TTFA boss be­lieved in those around him and was con­fi­dent enough to pass on re­spon­si­bil­i­ties with­out mi­cro­manag­ing. I re­call dur­ing the 2013 CON­CA­CAF U-17 Cham­pi­onship in Pana­ma, I had checked in­to the team ho­tel with the T&T un­der-17s and we were stay­ing at the same lo­ca­tion of the Cana­di­an team. A gen­tle­man by the name of Stephen Hart was al­so in camp with the Cana­di­ans. Tim Kee found this out as by that time, Hart’s name was al­ready pop­ping up among can­di­dates for the T&T coach­ing job. I had one sim­ple task and that was to ap­proach Hart and set up a meet­ing with Tim Kee at the ho­tel he was stay­ing a few min­utes away. The rest of that sto­ry is his­to­ry.

You get grades or marks for Eng­lish, So­cial Stud­ies, Sci­ence and Math and re­ceive medals, tro­phies and ac­co­lades for suc­cess in sport, but of­ten lit­tle is men­tioned of one’s char­ac­ter. I of­ten won­der what this means for our chil­dren, es­pe­cial­ly when re­search con­firms the cor­re­la­tion be­tween char­ac­ter and suc­cess.

We are uni­fied on­ly in our cyn­i­cism, as it seems that there are few­er peo­ple and in­sti­tu­tions our chil­dren can look up to and count on to con­sis­tent­ly do the right thing. Role mod­els play a crit­i­cal part in char­ac­ter de­vel­op­ment. If chil­dren have few­er strong role mod­els, are we re­duc­ing the chances of rais­ing a gen­er­a­tion who will do the right thing when oth­ers aren’t look­ing? We can nev­er have too many role mod­els such as Tim Kee, Man­ning, Moth­er Tere­sa, Lara, Ato Boldon or the teacher who spot­ted your abil­i­ty to en­ter­tain an au­di­ence in com­e­dy or song rather than speak a dif­fer­ent lan­guage. I read where in­spi­ra­tion pulls you to­wards some­thing that stirs your heart, mind, or spir­it. We are in­spired by a per­son, an event, or a cir­cum­stance.

Here’s to meet­ing, know­ing and work­ing with more in­di­vid­u­als with this kind of abil­i­ty in 2020.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 22, 2019, 01:43:39 PM »
Kudos to you Shaun. Well said.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

1]; } ?>