March 29, 2024, 02:50:11 AM

Author Topic: TT teams...  (Read 936 times)

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TT teams...
« on: December 03, 2019, 11:37:28 AM »
I remember TT teams of years gone by with players who either had French surnames,Portuguse or Spanish surnames,I wonder if anybody can say any TT team with the most such names.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TT teams...
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 04:27:45 PM »
I remember TT teams of years gone by with players who either had French surnames,Portuguse or Spanish surnames,I wonder if anybody can say any TT team with the most such names.

It still have players with French and Spanish surnames. What does that have to do with TT team anyway?

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 05:40:55 PM »

It still have players with French and Spanish surnames. What does that have to do with TT team anyway?
I half expected such a response,why such a simple question evoke such a response,you question me about what has that got to do with TT football,in case you don't know it says something about our culture and the different kinds of people that makes up Trinidad.Why has it got to be such a response.Anyway I meant nothing,and I don't know what you think,but your question definitely have undertones,I will never understand why certain people take things so seriously.I don't blame you mate,most Trinis I meet does have a paranoid attitude.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 10:36:06 PM »

I half expected such a response,why such a simple question evoke such a response,you question me about what has that got to do with TT football,in case you don't know it says something about our culture and the different kinds of people that makes up Trinidad.Why has it got to be such a response.Anyway I meant nothing,and I don't know what you think,but your question definitely have undertones,I will never understand why certain people take things so seriously.I don't blame you mate,most Trinis I meet does have a paranoid attitude.

What does French, Portuguese, Spanish surnames have to do with TT team. I am still trying to figure out where you going with that.

1]; } ?>