March 28, 2024, 12:47:25 PM

Author Topic: Cummings and other players will be reinstalled into the national team again  (Read 908 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
After the dictator and DL cut these players off, don’t be surprised to see them back on the team and winning games for the national team again:

Cummings - he will get a recall and will play, he’s back to level again

Ranjitsingh - will be called back and will start, Jan is coaching now, so this opens his door

Bostock - with DL and the dictator gone, we should expect him back and finally in national colours

Ken”wine” LOL Jones - I hope he comes out of retirement, I believe he has two more years in those legs and one more World Cup

Jones - should be back now that the clowns are gone

Levi Garcia - will be allowed to play free flowing attacking football again, under DL and the dictator they made sure to stifle his talent to a nil

There was another’s European keeper who had trini heritage, forgot his name now

FEEL FREE TO ADD TO THIS LIST

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Control, I admire your passion and belief.  And yes, we need all eligible players with TT passports at all levels, but most importantly we need structure at all levels and plans (including finance) that are implemented with governance and accountability around the same. 

The vikey vie approach has to die, it's early days yet for Wallace and team but i am hopeful, so let's get this show on the road.... hopefully onwards and upwards
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I hope I'm wrong, but Kenwynne "K9" Jones, has no plans on returning to football. Although, he appeared in a charity game this week, I can't see him returning to the national team. If you (Contro) have any inside info, please share.. I'm sure it will be welcoming news to many.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
I hope I'm wrong, but Kenwynne "K9" Jones, has no plans on returning to football. Although, he appeared in a charity game this week, I can't see him returning to the national team. If you (Contro) have any inside info, please share.. I'm sure it will be welcoming news to many.

No inside info yet brother, I will be able to ask as I had planned in the coming weeks when I meet my friend who’s brother is married to his sister... right now I’m going on speculative info bc Hart wanted Ken “wine” in the fray for the WC in 2022...

But there is always hope...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Control, I admire your passion and belief.  And yes, we need all eligible players with TT passports at all levels, but most importantly we need structure at all levels and plans (including finance) that are implemented with governance and accountability around the same. 

The vikey vie approach has to die, it's early days yet for Wallace and team but i am hopeful, so let's get this show on the road.... hopefully onwards and upwards

Agreed brother, all those things mentioned I have also preached and hoped for in terms of implementation etc

but I’m not basing my assertions on passion and love

Realistically speaking, we have a gold cup game to qualify for and I’m not giving up hope on 2022 in Qatar

We have to field a team, we have to qualify for that gold cup and continue the qualifying campaign, we cannot let the dictator and DL allow us to just give up

We cannot, we can still win and qualify, it won’t be easy by any stretch of the imagination but it will be a storybook ending if we believe

We have to build and field a team both simultaneously

We can’t give up hope on a Gold cup and qualifying, I just can’t settle for that, especially when there is a chance, despite how remote it is

1]; } ?>