April 27, 2024, 03:21:44 PM

Author Topic: What's T&T plan for next week?  (Read 2589 times)

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
What's T&T plan for next week?
« on: November 12, 2005, 06:51:05 PM »
first of all i have to say we were lucky..especially chasing the game so late on..getting an equalizer when we coulda easliy conceded the killer 2nd goal.
I really disappointed cause this Bahrain team nowhere near as decent as the Mexican and Guatemala team we last played..but on the other hand i still glad we going to Bahrain at 1-1.
Obviously we will have to attack but i hope our defence can get back in shape...4-5-1 defintelty wasnt the way to go...is either we attack with full force or defend for the rest ah the game..this thing with coming from behind especially late on is not good.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2005, 06:54:26 PM by Feliziano »
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline naparimaoldboy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: What's T&T plan for next week?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2005, 06:58:06 PM »
we play ok in spurts

it looked like latapy, stern and yorke had some late nights, latapy especially

we still have a chance

hope them boy get some rest

we wil pull it through
jesus christ is lord
john 3:16 "for god so loved the world he gave his only begotten son that whosover believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life"
jesus is the answer
give your life to him today

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2005, 06:59:37 PM »
I agree, that Bah team not of the same calibre as the teams we play on a regular. We should of had them on the defence whole 90minutes. They ahd too much time on the ball, we have to start taking MORE shots...........Goals win matches. You cah expect to shoot 3shots and expect to win games. We really have to up the shots on goal and we need to do better on free kicks. If is hard bullet territory , they ahve to hit the bullet. All this Chip shit doh work. If you shooting shot hard

Well is half day on Wednesday and these men better win tha game. I say go back with the Mexixo formation. Stern John was no existent...............at least as the lone Gunman , he was getting lil touches.

GO WARRIORS................IS GOAL IN MANAMA.......NO PRISONERS.....IS ONLY WIN WE WANT

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2005, 07:04:28 PM »
please do not respond to 1-1  :angel:

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2005, 07:10:11 PM »
better dan 0-0

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2005, 07:14:12 PM »
you suck balls t and t sucks , they should stay iun first round , !!!!!T AND T SUCKS ASS !!!! suck my balls all you faggs
!
ah wonder who the fag is here?..u want man to suck your balls?lol
Feliz

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2005, 07:14:28 PM »
no dummy 0-0 would have been better for us than 1-1

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2005, 07:20:46 PM »
you suck balls t and t sucks , they should stay iun first round , !!!!!T AND T SUCKS ASS !!!! suck my balls all you faggs
!

ya mad or wha? bahrain cant even kick for dem 4king lives. we play de betta game. jus wait till we go into bahrain. all yuh go be crying back into all yuh caves.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Redbelt

• SHIFT_Redline
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
    • PiracyUnlimited.com, Anime & Manga
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2005, 07:50:55 PM »
!

ya mad or wha? bahrain cant even kick for dem 4king lives. we play de betta game. jus wait till we go into bahrain. all yuh go be crying back into all yuh caves.
trini madnesss, bahrainwillin is just racist anddoesnt want you to go to WC. don't bother talking football to him because his reason to post is only hatred, not to discuss football.

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2005, 07:54:44 PM »
!

aah the nice racist anti arab american joke ... "make them hide in their caves with binladen"

Before insulting Bahrain a few points

1- that dude is a racist

2- He's not from Bahrain

3- no need to insult others ...

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2005, 08:47:27 PM »
the plan is to win boss... plain and simple

Offline Reb

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2005, 09:20:41 PM »
TnT need to play the ENTIRE game Attacking........THE BEST DEFENCE IS A GOOD OFFENCE....

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2005, 10:23:11 PM »
We need to execute our game plan.

Bahrain did a better job of executing theirs today, as negative as it was. We have seen what they have to offer and we know what we have to do.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2005, 10:57:02 PM »
agreed it was a negative gameplan but it worked for them...But i dont see how bahrain can hold us scoreless in de second game....let them figure they are on top now...they will sit back even more in de second leg and we mus get at least one thru !
Go TnT no faith lost!!!
Back in Trini...

TrinInfinite

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2005, 11:55:57 PM »
we didnt play 4-5-1, we play 4-4-2, 2 start off, yorke and stern were de 2 strikers, 4-5-1 would have been better bc it would have drawn out de defenders or keep dem on de back foot defendin bc our mid would have been stronger, playin 2 strikers did not work in dis match at all

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2005, 12:19:58 AM »
To play to win and not to play not to lose...otherwise is tragedy all over again.

Kenwyn Jones rushing ah ball and having it bounce over he head like some dotish Colts player...dat play won him no overseas suitors. Avery John busy ball watching and so was tallest on de goal. Some of those defensive lapses bordered on rediculous. Bahrain is attacking our defense as they know our ball possession in that part of the field is shaky. We gave away at least two unnecessary corners in the last 15 minutes. The ref was responsible for one of those. Bahraini man throwing elbows and ref giving way corner. Steups. We fooling around on set plays too. I doh feel Jack have enough experience handing these and it shows...nearly every single time. If we played up to par we could have won this game easily. You don't beat Mexico and Guatemala and then let a dustbin squad like Bahrain score first on de road. We have to learn to deal with pressure...otherwise like Palos say...we eh deserve to go no where...today we play like 1989 all over again albeit ah brilliant goal by "Me MuM"...fellas we must play to win!!!...run at those Bahrainis because thay cannot handle men running and dribbling them and show some energy and support. Dat 4qing ref is de worst...blowing whistle and he not even in de blasted screen. We didn't have no home advantage with him.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2005, 01:38:15 PM by Savannah boy »

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2005, 11:36:30 AM »
is time to unleash Cornel Glen on dem asians.

we need players to run at and take on defenders..look at how they couldnt handle Otis and Carlos who needs to cross better by the way...we shouldnt've had men running down the line to cross to one slow target man who triple teamed inside the box..its best we put the right footers out on the left and the left footers out on the right..so at least if they coming across the goal they on their stronger foot or if they get to the bi-line at least the cross will be inswinging..which will put pressure on the keeper and also give the midfiled time to get into the box.
Feliz

1]; } ?>