March 28, 2024, 04:52:44 AM

Author Topic: T&T Kit Design Thread  (Read 2147 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
T&T Kit Design Thread
« on: February 26, 2020, 02:18:09 PM »
Seeing that the TTFA just secured a new kit sponsor I really hope they come up with a good design. Anybody here have any good designs they want to post.

“Well, we are looking at the quantity of stuff that they are producing for our teams,” said Wallace, “and the ability for us to send our own designs in to them for our kit. They aren’t just giving us something from in their catalogue.

“Also they are doing kits specifically for our female teams. And this is a company that is associated with some major clubs.”

Wallace did not say who was responsible for the Soca Warriors designs sent to Avec Sport.

“It is somebody from outside of Trinidad,” he said.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 02:23:41 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: T&T Kit Design Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 02:18:14 PM »
TTFA confirms landmark kit agreement.
TTFA Media.

The Trinidad & Tobago Football Association (TTFA) has secured the largest commercial technical kit deal since qualification for the 2006 FIFA World Cup with a contract valued at TT$25million over the next four-years.

The agreement with international supplier Avec, reflects an association with a proven and experienced brand which has supplied many globally recognised English clubs over the years, such as Crystal Palace, Sunderland, Sheffield United and Bradford City alongside many others in the English and Scottish Football Leagues.

Avec’s history of supplying technical playing and training kit to all levels and age groups from the English Premier League through to academies, schools and colleges has been an important consideration in establishing this new association.

The contract will commence in June 2020 and Avec will supply premium playing kit and training wear to all TTFA representative sides including the men’s and women’s senior sides and all age group categories.

The new range will also be available to fans through physical and online retail outlets meaning fans will be able to wear the same designs of playing and training wear worn by all representative teams.

TTFA President, William Wallace said: “The level of this partnership reflects a landmark moment for the TTFA and we are delighted with the outcome. The challenge was to find a new apparel partner who could provide the best possible commercial outcome and ensure a smooth supply of apparel to every single team on our roster. The search was comprehensive, but our unanimous conclusion was that Avec offered an overall proposition that was a perfect fit in all aspects.

“We now have a deal in place which offers unrivalled terms for the supply of kit at all levels and a Partner who will be agile and responsive to our playing and retail requirements at any given moment.

“This type of deal is unprecedented in the TTFA’s history. It is a completely fresh and exciting Partnership which sits perfectly as part of the new era for Trinidad and Tobago football.”

Avec Sport Chairman, Peter Crawford said: “We are delighted to become the Official Kit Partners to the TTFA National Teams. We truly believe this is an exciting time to be involved with the TTFA and a fantastic opportunity to work across all levels of the national side.

“We are proud that the Avec brand has been chosen to supply the TTFA in what is our first International Partnership, especially with the overall project that is now starting to take place under the new administration, which was something we really wanted to be a part of.   

“We are looking forward to creating and developing the new Kits and Training Wear for the Soca Warriors, and we look forward to ensuring we develop a design that supporters can wear with pride.

“We hope the partnership will bring success both on and off the pitch.”

Video - TTFA Confirms landmark Kit Agreement with Avec

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2020, 02:26:07 PM »
I just hope it's not something like this ugly looking one.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 06:13:59 AM by Flex »

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2020, 03:06:52 PM »
There are two T&T kits I love. Strike Squad Kit and the 2006 World Cup kit
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2020, 10:21:29 PM »
I liked the joma kit, I hope the avec design is nice I looked on their website and the other designs  seems pretty basic

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2020, 07:51:39 AM »
There are two T&T kits I love. Strike Squad Kit and the 2006 World Cup kit

As long as we don't get a song with it; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIQU8gXI0-Y

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2020, 08:22:14 AM »
I think we should asked for River Plate and Flamengo design

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2020, 12:21:20 PM »
At least it seems Wallace is more reasonable than DJW and he listens, he is more open with the public and fans, he should try and work with SWO to build a fan support.

Gad for him, good deal with the shirt. Good positive stuff.

I like this one.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2020, 03:47:18 AM »
I'm a traditionalist - the flag is enough for me (red background, black diagonal with white edges)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2020, 04:07:09 PM »
Is this is the actual T&T kit...

« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 04:09:11 PM by Flex »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2020, 05:47:41 PM »
not bad if it is, my bro thinks the black should fade from higher and maybe white lines or accents inside the black stripes, he's not impressed otherwise.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 05:58:12 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2020, 11:03:04 PM »
not bad if it is, my bro thinks the black should fade from higher and maybe white lines or accents inside the black stripes, he's not impressed otherwise.

I’m not impressed either, but I Believe this is just for show, I read the official kit is to be launched on June 1st

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2020, 12:33:41 AM »

I’m not impressed either, but I Believe this is just for show, I read the official kit is to be launched on June 1st

I could be wrong, but that look like the official shirt for the NT. But I like the one with the checkered box.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 12:35:50 AM by Deeks »

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2020, 02:50:05 AM »
Don't like the fade and not a fan of the stripes either - the stripes could at least be white-bordered.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2020, 04:30:41 PM »
Don't like the fade and not a fan of the stripes either - the stripes could at least be white-bordered.

The black with white white-bordered would look like the L-Sporto kit, which was very ugly.

I like the fade look, but not a big fan of the shirt, it's actually the official kit, at least for now... Fenwick asked Shaun in a video interview with Sport & Games and it was confirmed that it's the official kit.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2020, 04:35:53 PM »
So ah guess de away kit go surely look like them fellas in jail.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 04:37:58 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2020, 05:54:05 PM »
We had the black stripes before with Finta.

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2020, 05:54:56 PM »

The black with white white-bordered would look like the L-Sporto kit, which was very ugly.

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2020, 06:42:02 PM »
That was the better version.
It had the one with the striped pants. That was filth.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>