March 28, 2024, 04:01:03 AM

Author Topic: FIFA appoints normalisation committee for Trinidad and Tobago football  (Read 102777 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Cudjoe to coaches: Sort out salary issues with TTFA, NC
« Reply #510 on: June 05, 2020, 07:34:22 PM »
Cudjoe to coaches: Sort out salary issues with TTFA, NC
By Walter Alibey (T&T Guardian)

Though sympathetic towards the plight of the country's national coaches and administrative staff for unpaid wages for the last three months, Minister of Sports and Youth Affairs Shamfa Cudjoe has directed the staff and coaches to thrash out their salary issue with the T&T Football Association or the FIFA-appointed Normalisation Committee.

Both coaches and staff have not been paid salaries since February, due to the cash-strapped position of the embattled football association, and following a threat to take their plight to Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley on Tuesday, the coaches are now hinting at possible legal proceedings.

They are now holding talks to decide what is their next move and how they will go about doing it.

At a meeting on Friday morning with the administrative staff and the chairman of the Normalisation Committee, businessman Robert Hadad, there was still no relief for the employees.

Cudjoe, when contacted by Guardian Media Sports on Friday said her ministry could not help as there is a practice for payment of salaries.

"I am going to say what I know the policy is and what the practice has been. The NGBs pay for their own coaches, through the assistance of their parent body. The same goes for football. So I trust that the FIFA committee and the relevant bodies would work on that matter. Right now, that is not a matter for the Ministry of Sports."

Quizzed on whether anything can be done due to the strenuous situation between the parties, Cudjoe assured, there could be no other answer that can be given.

The last time the coaches and staff were paid salaries was back in February when General Secretary of the TTFA Ramesh Ramdhan borrowed monies to pay them. Since then, however, Hadad and his members of the normalisation committee, retired banker Nigel Romano and Judy Daniel, and the ousted T&TFA members- William Wallace (president) and vice presidents Clynt Taylor, Joseph Sam Phillips have been at war for the ownership of the TTFA bank accounts, for the right to govern local football and the right to use the football association's letterhead.

Wallace and Keith Look Loy, the former TTFA Technical Committee chairman, both made it clear on a Field of Dreams programme on Monday night, that they were not willing to compromise their present stance by granting the normalisation committee access to the TTFA accounts so that payments could be made the staff and coaches while admitting they had nothing against the staff and coaches.

Cudjoe, who in April made a public call on football officials to come together for the good of the sport of football, also responded to a call by coaches for public assistance as was done during the ongoing covid19 situation by saying: "I am sure every citizen who would have lost their income due to COVID-19, is free to apply through the Ministry of Social Development and the necessary assessment and so on would take place there."

She dismissed the notion that the Ministry can make provisions for coaches and athletes in the event the NGBs fail in their duties to make payments. She said, "It is not the practice of the policy of the Ministry of Sport or SporTT. It is usually an arrangement between the NGBs and their parent bodies and that is where I stand at this point."

The TTFA is set to receive monies from the FIFA for the COVID-19 relief and grants to Member Association which the Normalisation committee intends to use to pay salaries.

This means the embattled football association is in line to receive US$1.2 million (an estimated TT$6.7million), plus a CONCACAF US$160,000 (an estimated TT$1,040,000) grant, as well as an unknown amount for the relief fund.

However, Romano told Guardian Media Sports on Wednesday that payments can only be made after a payment mechanism is worked out.

The coaches and staff have not been paid for the months of March, April and May.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Wallace: Refusal to toe line led to ‘normalisation’
« Reply #511 on: June 06, 2020, 09:44:54 PM »
By Ian Prescott (T&T Express)

William Wallace feels that a decision not to tow the line led to FIFA taking action against his former Trinidad and Tobago Football Association executives who, in the Trinidad and Tobago High Court, are now challenging their dismissal by FIFA, the governing body for world football.

Deposed TTFA president Wallace and technical committee chairman Keith Look Loy were both guests on Steve David’s Field of Dreams programme on Flow Sports, There, they gave their version of events leading up to the takeover of the TTFA on March 17, when FIFA replaced the three-month-old Wallace regime with a FIFA-appointed normalisation committee chaired by local businessman Robert Hadad.

Wallace thinks a bold statement he made on becoming TTFA president last November may have ruffled the feathers of authorities in Concacaf and subsequently, FIFA. He believes regional football bodies did not want a return to the days when Jack Warner commanded a block of 31 Caribbean votes and the power in Concacaf, the body which governs football in the Caribbean, North and Central America. He thinks that with Caribbean votes having decided several FIFA elections, governing bodies are more comfortable with the current pliable CFU leadership.

FIFA pointed to an historic US $7m debt and the threat of creditors levying on TTFA assets as its reason for intervening in Trinidad and Tobago’s football. But Wallace feels his bold statement, tied in with two other things, might have sparked FIFA’S rage.

First was reporting of financial impropriety they found in the TTFA upon taking office and second, a decision to temporarily close the FIFA-funded Home of Football which FIFA president Gianni Infantino personally opened, mere days before Wallace took office on November 24, 2019.

“I made a statement, a bold statement in an interview (claiming) that the voice of the Caribbean was lost in this ‘One Concacaf’. I said I have no problem with the One Concacaf but what I’m saying is that the Caribbean is supposed to maintain an identity and voice within the One Concacaf,” Wallace said.

After repeating the statement during another interview, Wallace said things began to unravel, leading to his executive being summarily stripped of power.

“I got a call from the (United) States, saying to me that the statement ruffled some feathers.” Wallace said.

Wallace spoke of FIFA’S lack of communication with his executive from the onset and further disrespect shown by the world body to one of its oldest members, despite his executives reaching out several times and asking for dialogue rather than confrontation.

“Looking back now, I think the direction in which we were going in, I think it wasn’t a happy place for some people. I think, based on that, action was taken,” Wallace said.

Technical committee chairman Keith look Loy chimed in that openly reporting the financial situation, Wallace’s executive found when taking over the TTFA also shook up those in higher authority.

“When we came in, we said what we saw,” Look Loy said. “that surely ruffled some feathers as well.”

Look Loy described the new TTFA as a sovereign and independent body.

“We are accountable to Concacaf and FIFA and the international organisation we belong to. But first and foremost, we are accountable to our members and the people of Trinidad and Tobago,” he added.

Look Loy hypothesised that their fall out with FIFA stemmed from reporting financial malpractice of the previous David John-Williams-led regime and also refusing to tow the line of the international body, FIFA.

“Because the president (Wallace) indicated early in the game that we are going to chart an independent course, we not kissing anybody’s ring, we don’t see ourselves as beholden to anybody, the people who hold the purse strings at the FIFA decided we cannot abide by this. We have to move these people from office,” Look Loy speculated,

Wallace reckoned that he knew of 33 countries that faced FIFA normalisation.

“The only country that the officers were put out of office for not being culpable for anything, sins that they did not commit, is Trinidad and Tobago,” said Wallace. “And this tells you something.”

“The FIFA (and) Concacaf, one is led to believe, have a political investment in our dependency and the disarray of Caribbean football,” Look Loy put in.

“They do not want strong, independent national associations. They want us forever hanging onto FIFA financing and little more, and do not want a collectively strong Caribbean football Union that could dominate the politics and the development of Concacaf football because we have the numbers.

“They don’t want that. So they quite happy to support the existence of Caribbean football leaders who tow the line, who do what they want and who are terrified of losing funding because they do not wish to have to do the work that will generate independent financing to give them a leg to stand on.”

Wallace promises to fight his case in court regardless of the outcome.

“We are talking about Trinidad and Tobago being banned. Of course there is a possibility of whatever action FIFA can take at the end the day,” admitted Wallace, who is banking on T&T’S fate being decided by collective consensus of all of FIFA’s 211 members rather than just a few individuals.

“If football associations all around the world decide that this is the correct thing to do, well, so be it,” he said.

“This action was taken based on knowing we have a case. We have a very strong case and our case will be taken into account when a decision like this has to be made.”

Look Loy added that many other countries are looking carefully at the outcome of the impending Trinidad and Tobago High Court battle with FIFA.

“We are not the only ones chafing under this colonial relationship with FIFA,” Look Loy said. “Because you have odds stacked against you, does that mean you back away from the fight?”

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: FIFA appoints normalisation committee for Trinidad and Tobago football
« Reply #512 on: June 07, 2020, 02:08:07 PM »

William Wallace feels that a decision not to tow the line led to FIFA taking action against his former Trinidad and Tobago Football Association executives who, in the Trinidad and Tobago High Court, are now challenging their dismissal by FIFA, the governing body for world football.

Deposed TTFA president Wallace and technical committee chairman Keith Look Loy were both guests on Steve David’s Field of Dreams programme on Flow Sports, There, they gave their version of events leading up to the takeover of the TTFA on March 17, when FIFA replaced the three-month-old Wallace regime with a FIFA-appointed normalisation committee chaired by local businessman Robert Hadad.

Wallace thinks a bold statement he made on becoming TTFA president last November may have ruffled the feathers of authorities in Concacaf and subsequently, FIFA. He believes regional football bodies did not want a return to the days when Jack Warner commanded a block of 31 Caribbean votes and the power in Concacaf, the body which governs football in the Caribbean, North and Central America. He thinks that with Caribbean votes having decided several FIFA elections, governing bodies are more comfortable with the current pliable CFU leadership.

FIFA pointed to an historic US $7m debt and the threat of creditors levying on TTFA assets as its reason for intervening in Trinidad and Tobago’s football. But Wallace feels his bold statement, tied in with two other things, might have sparked FIFA’S rage.

First was reporting of financial impropriety they found in the TTFA upon taking office and second, a decision to temporarily close the FIFA-funded Home of Football which FIFA president Gianni Infantino personally opened, mere days before Wallace took office on November 24, 2019.

“I made a statement, a bold statement in an interview (claiming) that the voice of the Caribbean was lost in this ‘One Concacaf’. I said I have no problem with the One Concacaf but what I’m saying is that the Caribbean is supposed to maintain an identity and voice within the One Concacaf,” Wallace said.

After repeating the statement during another interview, Wallace said things began to unravel, leading to his executive being summarily stripped of power.

“I got a call from the (United) States, saying to me that the statement ruffled some feathers.” Wallace said.

Wallace spoke of FIFA’S lack of communication with his executive from the onset and further disrespect shown by the world body to one of its oldest members, despite his executives reaching out several times and asking for dialogue rather than confrontation.

“Looking back now, I think the direction in which we were going in, I think it wasn’t a happy place for some people. I think, based on that, action was taken,” Wallace said.

Technical committee chairman Keith look Loy chimed in that openly reporting the financial situation, Wallace’s executive found when taking over the TTFA also shook up those in higher authority.

“When we came in, we said what we saw,” Look Loy said. “that surely ruffled some feathers as well.”

Look Loy described the new TTFA as a sovereign and independent body.

“We are accountable to Concacaf and FIFA and the international organisation we belong to. But first and foremost, we are accountable to our members and the people of Trinidad and Tobago,” he added.

Look Loy hypothesised that their fall out with FIFA stemmed from reporting financial malpractice of the previous David John-Williams-led regime and also refusing to tow the line of the international body, FIFA.

“Because the president (Wallace) indicated early in the game that we are going to chart an independent course, we not kissing anybody’s ring, we don’t see ourselves as beholden to anybody, the people who hold the purse strings at the FIFA decided we cannot abide by this. We have to move these people from office,” Look Loy speculated,

Wallace reckoned that he knew of 33 countries that faced FIFA normalisation.

“The only country that the officers were put out of office for not being culpable for anything, sins that they did not commit, is Trinidad and Tobago,” said Wallace. “And this tells you something.”

“The FIFA (and) Concacaf, one is led to believe, have a political investment in our dependency and the disarray of Caribbean football,” Look Loy put in.

“They do not want strong, independent national associations. They want us forever hanging onto FIFA financing and little more, and do not want a collectively strong Caribbean football Union that could dominate the politics and the development of Concacaf football because we have the numbers.

“They don’t want that. So they quite happy to support the existence of Caribbean football leaders who tow the line, who do what they want and who are terrified of losing funding because they do not wish to have to do the work that will generate independent financing to give them a leg to stand on.”

Wallace promises to fight his case in court regardless of the outcome.

“We are talking about Trinidad and Tobago being banned. Of course there is a possibility of whatever action FIFA can take at the end the day,” admitted Wallace, who is banking on T&T’S fate being decided by collective consensus of all of FIFA’s 211 members rather than just a few individuals.

“If football associations all around the world decide that this is the correct thing to do, well, so be it,” he said.

“This action was taken based on knowing we have a case. We have a very strong case and our case will be taken into account when a decision like this has to be made.”

Look Loy added that many other countries are looking carefully at the outcome of the impending Trinidad and Tobago High Court battle with FIFA.

“We are not the only ones chafing under this colonial relationship with FIFA,” Look Loy said. “Because you have odds stacked against you, does that mean you back away from the fight?”

Key words and sentences in this piece which I love that has come to light and is finally being discussed out in the open:

- colonial relationship - neo colonialism as I have always maintained is at play, to control and oppress

- tow the line - fifa currently wants subservient and obedient slaves that are happy with no real power

- one concacaf - derails the Cfu and the democratic power the Cfu can possess to ignite change and also demand wc births etc and autonomy most importantly

- they do not want a collectively strong Cfu - again as I said, we need our wc births, over 20 nations and no space for us in a WC? I won’t even start with Africa and that over 50 nations also have to fight for limited wc births ...

Towing the line = enslavement

I don’t care if we are banned tbh, I rather we be free and autonomous and unite the Cfu than be slaves to the corrupt

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: June 07, 2020, 05:38:11 PM »
Key words and sentences in this piece which I love that has come to light and is finally being discussed out in the open:

- colonial relationship - neo colonialism as I have always maintained is at play, to control and oppress

- tow the line - fifa currently wants subservient and obedient slaves that are happy with no real power

- one concacaf - derails the Cfu and the democratic power the Cfu can possess to ignite change and also demand wc births etc and autonomy most importantly

- they do not want a collectively strong Cfu - again as I said, we need our wc births, over 20 nations and no space for us in a WC? I won’t even start with Africa and that over 50 nations also have to fight for limited wc births ...

I don’t care if we are banned tbh, I rather we be free and autonomous and unite the Cfu than be slaves to the corrupt

Lash Dem.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: June 08, 2020, 10:39:18 AM »

Lash Dem.

Who is uniting who the CFU does not care about Trinidad and Tobago or else someone would’ve said something by now. Everybody for their selves.
History shows anytime you want something like this you have to stand up and make a lot of noise, you need the rest of the world to see this and support at The very least it should’ve been the CFU looking to help.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Wallace to Sport Minister: You’re confusing me
« Reply #515 on: June 09, 2020, 03:34:01 PM »
Wallace to Sport Minister: You’re confusing me
By Narissa Fraser (T&T Newsday)

FORMER president of the T&T Football Association William Wallace says Sport Minister Shamfa Cudjoe’s stance on the association’s ongoing legal battle against FIFA is confusing.

The world governing body of football, in March, removed the TTFA executive and appointed a normalisation committee owing to financial woes. It is chaired by businessman Robert Hadad.

The executive has since continued to state it is still in charge of TTFA’s affairs and has since filed appeals to the Court of Arbitration for Sports (CAS) and T&T’s High Court. They said based on the association’s constitution, FIFA cannot remove the executive.

In a release issued, on Saturday, Wallace said he has listened to each of Cudjoe’s “public pronouncements” on the matter. But, “each time, alas, I am left more confused.

He said in an interview on local radio station i95.5FM on Friday, she said, “William Wallace and his entourage should work with the normalisation committee”.

He said he found the statement “disrespectful,” and that the “duly, democratically elected vice-presidents of the TTFA” are not his “entourage.

“Ms Cudjoe is a member of the same parliament that has created and given life to the TTFA. Is she, then, suggesting that decisions made by the Parliament should be treated with scant courtesy? Is she, as Minister of Sport agreeing, that the constitution that governs the TTFA, or perhaps even the constitution that governs any national sporting organisation can be set aside by a foreign power?”

He said when the decision was announced, in March, Cudjoe said she had known about the impending decision “for some time.” But he said she “changed her tune” after being asked about that and openly supported FIFA’s decision.

“However, when questioned, she declared that she remained neutral, having taken no sides in the matter. Displaying this brand of continuing neutrality yesterday, the Minister called on the elected officers to work with the appointed normalisation committee.”

He said it is no secret he and his team have proposed mediation to FIFA.

He alleged she and Hadad confirmed the decision to appoint the committee was made in early January or possibly earlier.

“It is also unfortunate that even now, with the matter before the court, the minister is continuing to make pronouncements as to what should happen. The minister has also said that since we were elected to office we did not ask to meet with her.”

He said to his knowledge, it is “standard practice” for the Sport Minister to congratulate any newly-elected sporting executive and invite the members to meet.

“We have taken what we perceive to be a stand against injustice. We are prepared to endure whatever pain we have to endure so that all of us may be better for it.

“We reject both positions out-of-hand. We have stood—and continue to stand—against all injustice. And if it comes down to a choice between country and ourselves, we are more than aware that this is not a real choice. Shalom.”

The letter was signed by Wallace, who referred to himself as the elected TTFA president.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #516 on: June 10, 2020, 12:13:56 PM »
FIFA retains new legal team in case against TTFA.
By Jonathan Ramnanansingh (Newsday).

FIFA has appointed attorneys Christopher Hamel-Smith SC and Co as its new legal team in its case against the TT Football Association (TTFA).

In a notice issued by FIFA’s chief legal and compliance officer Dr Emilio Garcia, on Tuesday, M Hamel-Smith and Co replaced the services of the law offices of Dr Claude Denbow SC.

The latter was retained by the world governing body on May 27 but had its services relinquished less than two weeks later. No reason was given for the sudden change of legal aid.

This correspondence was also sent to the Registrar of the Supreme Court of Justice, in Port-of-Spain, the law office of Dr Claude Denbow and to TTFA’s legal representative Matthew Gayle. The local football administration is also being defended by Dr Emir Crowne. The document was also signed off by M Hamel-Smith & Co attorney Cherie Gopie.

On March 17, FIFA decided to remove the TTFA executive – William Wallace, Clynt Taylor, Susan Joseph-Warrick and Joseph Sam Phillip – from office and set up a normalisation committee due to mounting debts ($50 million) accumulated by the local football governing body.

On May 18, Wallace and his legal team withdrew their matter against FIFA from the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) to the local High Court.

The legal action asks the court to declare FIFA’s move to remove the TTFA executive and implement a normalisation committee (headed by Robert Hadad) as “null, void and of no legal and/or binding effect” and to place a permanent injunction against FIFA and its normalisation committee from “attempting (to remove the TTFA’s) duly elected executive from office” and “interfering in the day-to-day management of the (TTFA).”

Hamel-Smith and partner Jonathan Walker successfully represented US television giant Telemundo, three years ago, against the TTFA, during the previous term of then local football president David John-Williams.

John-Williams attempted to deter Telemundo from exercising television rights for T&T’s World Cup qualifying matches and tried to resell the rights. However, the former TTFA head folded and had the matter settled out of court.

Fifa has a deadline of June 18 to file its response to the TTFA’s injunction.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 12:24:57 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #517 on: June 17, 2020, 12:03:27 PM »
FIFA files injunction at High Court.

FIFA has filed an injunction in the TT High Court to stop it from hearing any matter relating to its normalisation committee.

This committee was set up in mid-March by the sport’s global governing body to resolve financial mismanagement and over TT$50 million in debt incurred by the TT Football Association (TTFA).

The injunction insists that the right forum for its current dispute with the TTFA is the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) and not the T&T High Court, according to a report on wired868.com.

Fifa has also requested, once successful, that former TTFA president William Wallace and vice-presidents Clynt Taylor, Susan Joseph-Warrick and Sam Phillip pay its legal costs too.

Fifa’s stance was filed with the High Court through its attorneys Christopher Hamel-Smith SC, Jonathan Walker and Cherie Gopie from M. Hamel-Smith and Co. TTFA is being represented by Matthew Gayle, Dr. Emir Crowne and Crystal Paul of New City Chambers.

Wallace and his team were elected to office by ousting David John-Williams after two rounds at the TTFA annual general meeting in November 2019. On March 17, Fifa removed the Wallace-led administration from the helm of local football citing financial mismanagement and major debt.

Wallace and his team have challenged Fifa’s actions claiming the football body is unworthy of removing a democratically elected slate.

Speaking with Keith Look Loy, a member of Wallace’s United TTFA group, he confirmed Fifa’s submission and hoped for a speedy start to the legal process. “The court date is yet to be set. The court has now received documents from both sides. FIFA submitted theirs yesterday (Monday). Now the court will set a date. We’re hoping for a swift start because this is dragging (on). Fifa answered our claim in the court on Monday and the court will set the date for the hearing,” he said.

According to Look Loy, this case is based on two legal principles – national sovereignty and the right of TTFA members to elect or remove who they want. Although at odds with some of Wallace’s decision during his short tenure at the helm of local football, Look Loy remains grounded that Fifa has overstepped their boundaries by disbanding the Wallace administration.

“We fully intend to pursue this case. In a perfect world, speaking on my personal behalf, I would like to see the court uphold the validity of the Wallace administration and the membership make a decision on how the Wallace administration proceeds, if it is to proceed. Because it is the membership that put them there and that is democracy. That is the principle on which we are standing in the court,” he closed.

RELATED NEWS

Fifa fights back; urges High Court to send dispute to CAS—and for TTFA to pay its costs!.
By Lasana Liburd (Wired868).

Fifa today filed an injunction in the Trinidad and Tobago High Court, which seeks to stop it from hearing any matter in relation to its normalisation committee and insists that the right forum for its dispute with the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) is the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) in Lausanne, Switzerland.

And, if successful in its treaty, the billion-dollar world governing body is demanding that TTFA president William Wallace and vice-presidents Clynt Taylor, Susan Joseph-Warrick and Sam Phillip pay its legal costs too.

Fifa’s legal position was electronically filed with the High Court, through attorneys Christopher Hamel-Smith SC, Jonathan Walker and Cherie Gopie from M Hamel-Smith and Co. The TTFA is represented by Matthew Gayle, Dr Emir Crowne and Crystal Paul of the New City Chambers.

Fifa’s injunction attempts to nullify—or at least set aside—a request by the TTFA’s legal team that the High Court declare the Fifa-appointed normalisation committee, headed by businessman Robert Hadad, to be ‘null, void and of no legal and/or binding effect’ and to block it from ‘attempting removing the [TTFA’s] duly elected executive from office’ and ‘interfering in the day-to-day management of the [TTFA], including the [TTFA’s] bank accounts and real property’.

Fifa’s Bureau of the Council, which is headed by president Gianni Infantino, announced the set up of a normalisation committee in Trinidad and Tobago on 17 March 2020.

The TTFA initiated arbitration proceedings against Fifa at the CAS on 6 April—in keeping with the constitution of both football bodies. However, on 18 May, the local football body filed in the High Court and withdrew from the CAS.

Wallace told Wired868 that he abandoned the CAS due to concerns about the body’s impartiality.

“In short order, it became clear that CAS was prepared to ignore its own regulations to facilitate Fifa in its handling of TTFA vs Fifa,” said Wallace, on 18 May. “Specifically, CAS directed the democratically elected TTFA officers to pay 40,000 Swiss francs to cover the entire cost of the proceedings, when its regulations require the two parties to a matter to pay half each.

“It was only in response to the TTFA’s officers’ objection to this glaring denial of its own regulations that CAS called on Fifa to pay its half (20,000 Swiss francs), which Fifa has since refused to do.

“As a consequence of Fifa’s refusal and based on some other institutional behaviour of CAS, we along with our legal team have serious doubts that we would be afforded a fair hearing at CAS—even if we decided to pay Fifa’s part of the cost.”

Fifa, through affidavits filed by Fifa chief member associations officer Veron Mosengo-Omba and attorney Miguel Lietard, countered that the CAS merely followed its own rules and the TTFA did not follow the appropriate steps if it had a financial issue.

“[…] The CAS Rules of Arbitration provided that where a respondent did not pay its advance of costs, such advance may be paid by the appellant/claimant,” stated Fifa, “[and] that at all material times the [TTFA] had the option of applying for legal aid under the provisions Section 6 of the ICAS Code…”

Fifa insisted that the TTFA ought to be compelled to use the CAS due to an arbitration clause in its constitution, as well as in the Fifa Statutes.

And, in its injunction, it noted that the TTFA’s Constitution required it to: ‘observe the FIFA Statutes as well as its regulations, directives and decisions’ and that it ‘would not take matters of interpretation and application of the FIFA Statutes and its regulations, directives and decisions to ordinary courts and that they recognised the CAS’.

Further, Hamel-Smith suggested that his opposing legal team had ‘failed to disclose to the court’:

the steps that FIFA had taken in furtherance of its agreement to arbitrate;

that the TTFA Constitution was subject to the provisions of the Fifa Statutes, forbid use of ordinary courts in matters of interpretation and application of the Fifa Statutes and decisions, and recognised CAS’ jurisdiction to deal with such disputes;

that the CAS Rules of Arbitration provided that where a respondent did not pay its advance of costs, such advance may be paid by the appellant/claimant;

that the TTFA had the option of applying for legal aid from CAS;

that the service of process to initiate its High Court action could not be done via email, under Swiss law.

Fifa believes the TTFA’s injunction should be dismissed on the grounds that:

Service out of the jurisdiction on FIFA (which is domiciled in Switzerland) was not permitted by the Civil Proceedings Rules;

The case is not a proper one for the High Court’s jurisdiction; and

The TTFA does not have ‘a good cause of action’.

ifa offered a brief justification of its decision to implement a normalisation committee on the twin island republic.

“Fifa came to learn of the TTFA’s seriously dire financial situation and high level of indebtedness which had resulted in the freezing of the TTFA’s accounts,” stated the affidavit. “Moreover, Fifa concluded that the institutional and regulatory framework of the TTFA did not provide appropriate means to address the alarming financial situation the TTFA was (and is) in; and that its executive committee did not have the appropriate skill set to manage the situation—and had taken no or no appropriate steps to correct the situation.

“In those circumstances, on 17th March 2020, Fifa appointed a normalisation committee for the TTFA.”

Fifa’s assertion that it ‘came to learn of the TTFA’s seriously dire financial situation’ would need some selling, since it approves the local football body’s financial documents on an annual basis.

And, as Wallace repeatedly insisted, the ‘indebtedness’ pointed out by Fifa was wholly the fault of former administrators; and, in particular, his predecessor, David John-Williams, who came in for glowing praise from Infantino as early as last November—just days before the TTFA election.

That notwithstanding, Fifa is asking the High Court to rule that it is not the appropriate body to decide the matter. And it wants Wallace to pay legal costs for its supposedly ill-advised excursion to an ‘ordinary court’.

If the High Court disagrees with Fifa, Hamel-Smith requested another 28 days to file a response to the TTFA’s injunction.

Fifa hinted too at the possible consequences for thwarting its normalisation committee.

“The members of the normalisation committee were carefully selected for their various skill sets, which Fifa believes maximises the chances that the TTFA can recover from its present financial predicament,” stated Fifa. “The removal of the normalisation committee before appropriate controls, policies and procedures are in place at the TTFA will not only jeopardise the achievements to date and reintroduce the threats to the solvency of the TTFA; but it will be a disincentive to Fifa to provide any further funding to the TTFA given the absence of appropriate controls.”

The optimistic view is that, if the TTFA can somehow implement appropriate financial controls in short time and convince Fifa of such, there might be room still to save Wallace’s position at the helm of the body.

But, first and foremost, Wallace’s attorneys must resist Fifa’s attempt to convince the High Court that he and his vice-presidents acted improperly in moving their legal battle to Trinidad.

Otherwise, it may not be not only a dispiriting loss—but an expensive one as well.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 08:04:30 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #518 on: June 17, 2020, 12:45:58 PM »
FIFA: A TTFA High Court victory means no funding.
By Derek Achong (Guardian).

Lawyers representing FIFA are seeking to have a lawsuit over the removal of the former executive of the T&T Football Association (TTFA) dismissed before it even reaches trial.

In an application filed in the Supreme Court Registry on Monday, FIFA’s local lawyers claimed that the case brought by former TTFA president William Wallace and his executive team should be dismissed or stayed as the local High Court does not have jurisdiction to entertain it.

FIFA’s lawyer Cherie Gopie pointed out that under FIFA’s Statutes, which the TTFA accepted when it joined the Switzerland-based organisation in 1964, the resolution of disputes involving it or appeals against decisions taken by it and its bodies should be dealt with by the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS), also based in Switzerland.

“CAS is an independent institution which provides for services in order to facilitate the settlement of sports-related disputes through arbitration or mediation by means of procedural rules adapted to the specific needs of the sports world,” Gopie said, as she noted that similar provisions are contained within the TTFA Constitution.

Gopie suggested that arbitration before CAS would also prevent leaks of confidential information on the work of the Normalization Committee headed by businessman Robert Hadad, which was appointed in March to replace Wallace and his associates.

“Much of the detailed information will be confidential and sensitive and its entry into the public domain could have the effect of undermining the ongoing efforts of the members of the Normalization Committee to turn the affairs of the TTFA around and place it on a sound footing for the future,” Gopie said, as she noted that her client was willing to participate in the arbitration up until the lawsuit was filed in May.

In the letter, Gopie sought to outline FIFA’s rationale for intervening in the TTFA.

“FIFA concluded that the institutional and regulatory framework of the TTFA did not provide appropriate means to address the alarming financial situation the TTFA was (and is) in and that the Executive Committee did not have the appropriate skill set to manage the situation and had taken no or no appropriate steps to correct the situation,” she said.

Gopie also claimed that if the executive members were allowed to pursue the lawsuit and are eventually successful, FIFA could choose to withhold vital funding.

“The removal of the Normalization Committee before appropriate controls, policies, and procedures are in place at the TTFA will not only jeopardise the achievements to date and reintroduce the threats to the solvency of the TTFA, but it will be a disincentive to FIFA to provide any further funding to the TTFA given the absence of appropriate controls,” she said.

FIFA’s suggestion of arbitration through CAS comes almost a month after Wallace and his associates were forced to withdraw their appeal before CAS as they were unable to pay the 40,000 Swiss francs (TT$276,000) in costs associated with the appeal.

Under CAS’s procedural rules, both parties are required to split the costs of the appeal. However, if one party fails to pay its share and the other fails to cover the entire amount by the deadline set by the court, the appeal is automatically withdrawn. Parties can apply to the court for legal aid if they are unable to cover their costs.

In an affidavit attached to the application before the local court, FIFA’s Director of Litigation Miguel Lietard sought to explain his organisation’s general policy to not pay its share when appeals arise.

Stating that FIFA usually has to deal with in excess of 100 cases before CAS annually, Lietard said: “Having to pay the advance of costs in each of these arbitrations will result in FIFA paying large amounts each year towards meeting advanced costs. FIFA would then have to take steps in respect of each case in which it was successful in order to recover those costs (with the attendant difficulties in securing recovery).”

Through the local lawsuit, Wallace and his three vice presidents — Clynt Taylor, Joseph Sam Phillips, and Susan Joseph-Warrick are seeking a declaration that the decision to remove them was null, void, and of no legal or binding effect.

They are also seeking a permanent injunction barring FIFA from meddling in the TTFA’s affair by allegedly seeking to circumvent the democratic process by removing duly elected executive members.

A date for the hearing of the preliminary application before Justice Carol Gobin is yet to be set.

Wallace and his vice-presidents Taylor, Joseph-Warrick and Phillip are represented by Dr Emir Crowne, Matthew Gayle and Crystal Paul, while Christopher Hamel-Smith and Jonathan Walker are also representing FIFA.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #519 on: June 18, 2020, 06:37:30 AM »
No case against FIFA.

FORMER T&T Football Association (TTFA) board member Brent Sancho believes the only way local football operations can return to some sort of administrative normalcy is to ensure the ousted William Wallace regime stands down its legal fight against the sport’s global governing body FIFA.

The ex-national defender was angered by the many accusations, including “mismanagement,” against the administration of Wallace, who served at the helm of local football from November 2019 to March 2020.

In mid-March, FIFA removed the TTFA executive “under exceptional circumstances,” citing low financial management methods and massive debt. FIFA then appointed a normalisation committee, headed by businessman Robert Hadad, to temporarily run the affairs of local football and place primary emphasis on dissolving its $50 million debt.

The former T&T executive decided to take this matter against FIFA to the T&T High Court instead of the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS), claiming it would not get a fair hearing at CAS. It is currently fighting FIFA on its decision to disband the group, claiming the world football association has no right to interfere with a democratically elected local body.

Sancho says this recent rivalry between the ousted regime and FIFA risks the dismantlement of local football on an extensive scale.

In addition to the legal débâcle, Wallace also signed off on three contracts to Avec Sports (uniforms), national coach Terry Fenwick and Ramesh Ramdhan, none of which got the required agreement from board members.

Since these findings were made public by regional sports broadcaster Sportsmax, members of Wallace’s United TTFA, who campaigned in his favour at the December 2019 TTFA elections, have now turned on their leader.

The former Soca Warrior said, “The best way forward is for the membership to ensure that this United TTFA does not have permission to continue with the court case. I think the membership (TTFA) should call a meeting and stop them from carrying on this court case. These people (are) still going ahead with a court case that could sanction the country despite all of their shortfalls.”

Sancho thinks the normalisation committee should continue its work and also ensure anyone who has been found guilty of wrongdoing should not ever be allowed to run for office. This includes all former presidents and administrators who have shown a high level of dishonesty.

On Tuesday, a fractured United TTFA – Keith Look Loy, Clynt Taylor, Susan Joseph-Warrick, Joseph Sam Phillip and Anthony Harford – issued a press release asking all TTFA members to take part in a virtual conference meeting on Saturday “to allow the members the opportunity to speak on all of the above, as well as the overall tenure of the Wallace administration.”

This request was immediately bashed by Sancho and Selby Browne, president of the Veteran Footballers Foundation of T&T (VFFOTT), who claimed this was a petty excuse to regain favour within the ranks.

The pair agree United TTFA is not a TTFA member and has no authority to call a general meeting of the TTFA. The TTFA constitution provides for a minimum of 50 per cent of the membership to call in writing for a general meeting.

Sancho posted in an emotional response on Facebook on Wednesday: “Be gone with you all. You have no moral authority to call any meeting and you certainly have no moral authority to pursue a course of action that could result in TTFA being banned by FIFA. No right-thinking member will subscribe to a meeting or support court proceedings.”

The Central FC owner also claims he was also prevented from expressing his view as a board member. He said United TTFA is either incapable of managing the business of football or willing conspirators in the further pillaging of T&T football.

“I am angry because when I asked questions…several TTFA board members decided to ignore my concerns. Your ignorance went as far as muting my responses in a WhatsApp group formed for board members. I am angry that this web of deceit has once again brought shame on T&T, has reached the light of day. Those members of United TTFA have the audacity to condemn their leader so that they can attempt to escape this outrage unscathed,” Sancho wrote.

He reaffirmed it was time to clear the floor and support Hadad and the normalisation committee while the country continues its search for a new breed of football administrators to take the reins soon. Sancho also asked for the FIFA-appointed committee to ensure there are appropriate checks and balances in place to prevent the abuse of power by opportunists in the future.

Sharing similar sentiments was president of the Eastern Football Association (EFA) Kieron Edwards. He believes the ejected executive is being misled to think they have a case against FIFA in the local High Court.

“They (Wallace administration) didn’t even consult with the member associations to find out or to let us know what was the case, the pros and cons. They need to pull this case out of the court. They should do the right thing and not jeopardise T&T football. Now is the opportunity for them to make the right decision. This court matter is against FIFA’s statutes,” he said.

Additionally, Edwards called on Ramdhan and Fenwick to approach the normalisation committee to clear the air on these revamped contracts signed off by Wallace, without board approval. According to him, failure to do so would create the assumption they were also part of this hidden agenda.

He closed, “Ramdhan and Fenwick have the opportunity right now to do the right thing as men and say which contract was approved by the board. If the board approved one thing, they should stick to it or else we would have to say all of them were in collusion with this. If they have the best interest of this country at heart, they should come forward and explain. If not, they are no better than anyone that says they did the contract in error.”

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Campaign on to oust Wallace, United TTFA group
« Reply #520 on: June 18, 2020, 05:17:46 PM »
Campaign on to oust Wallace, United TTFA group
By Walter Alibey (T&T Guardian)

Michael Awai, the AC Port-of-Spain Business Development Officer yesterday began a campaign to oust William Wallace, president of the United T&T Football Association and his vice presidents Clynt Taylor, Joseph Sam Phillip and Susan Joseph-Warrick, in a bid to save T&T football.

Speaking to Guardian Media Sports on Thursday, Awai believes the group is detrimental to the future of football in T&T, particularly based on actions taken to challenge FIFA. He pointed to concerns about taking the FIFA to the High Court in T&T as well as major blunders being made with key contracts.

Awai's action comes on the heels of Tuesday's release by Keith Look Loy, Anthony Harford, Taylor, Joseph-Warrick and Phillip to speak out on concerns that Wallace signed contracts for national coach Terry Fenwick, general secretary Ramesh Ramdhan, marketing representative Peter Miller and a $25 million sportswear deal with UK firm Avec Sports, all without their knowledge and also without the approval of the Board of Directors of the T&TFA.

The group (United TTFA) is set to meet tomorrow (Saturday) to discuss Wallace's leadership future as well as the future of the group.

However, Awai said he would persuade the 49 members (T&T Pro League, T&T Super League, Regional Associations, Primary and Secondary Schools, Referees Association, Futsal and Beach Soccer and the T&T American Youth Soccer Organisation) to write to the general secretary Ramdhan to call an extraordinary general meeting to stop the group from taking legal action against the FIFA.

He said he will also seek to vote a new team in to manage the affairs of local football. This meeting would require at least 50 per cent of the membership to support the cause and another three-quarter majority of the votes for the group to be ousted.

According to Awai: "It is the membership that will have to call the meeting, so if they don't have a president and a vice president, whoever is there can appoint a chairman for the meeting. In other words, FIFA removed the elected executive on March 17 and replaced it with a Normalisation Committee.

Awai explained that he has indicated that the president and vice president are not there, but the membership, the 49 members or half of the 49 members, can write the general secretary, calling for a meeting and then appoint someone to chair the meeting. Now is a good time for the body membership to have a special general meeting. Once you can get more than 50 per cent, you can do that. That is in the constitution."

He noted further: "If the TTFA wants to drown themselves by taking its case to the High Court, knowing fully well they can't win, then it appears that they are only trying to prove a point and they don't really have the interest of the country or the football at heart, and that is something very distressing to me."

According to the Article 29 of the TTFA constitution: Extraordinary General Meeting 1 The Board of Directors may convene an Extraordinary General Meeting at any time. 2 The Board of Directors shall convene an Extraordinary General Meeting if a majority (more than 50%) of the Members make such a request in writing. The request shall specify the items for the agenda. An Extraordinary General Meeting shall be held within 30 days of receipt of the request unless the agenda includes the election of members of the Board of Directors or the members of the Electoral Committee, in which case the Extraordinary General Meeting shall be held within 60 days of receipt of the request. If an Extraordinary General Meeting is not convened within the indicated time, the Members who requested it may convene the Extraordinary General Meeting themselves. As a last resort, the Members may request assistance from FIFA and CONCACAF.

It is believed that the membership can move a vote of no-confidence against the United TTFA leader for the series of admitted missteps, especially after his members described him as operating similar to David John-Williams, the former TTFA president.

Meanwhile, TTFA constitutional expert Osmond Downer clarified the power of the membership to pursue change among the governors of the sport, saying in normal circumstances only the board can call a general meeting. However, he also explained: "There is also a provision in the constitution for the membership. More than 50 per cent of the membership can ask the board through the secretary to call an extraordinary general meeting to discuss specific items, and only those items can be discussed at the meeting and nothing else."

"However, the 50 per cent can request a meeting from the secretary but the meeting will still have to be called by the board. According to the constitution, if 50 per cent request a meeting, it takes 30 days and if the board does not call the meeting, then the 50 per cent of the members can call the general meeting. Even at that meeting, the president can turn up and once he turns up, he has the right to chair the meeting. With the situation with the normalisation committee, at the moment the board has been replaced. So if the normalisation committee now wants to call an extraordinary general meeting they certainly can, but the chairman of the normalisation committee has to chair the meeting."

Downer, a former referee also made it clear that FIFA has only replaced the board and not the various committees, saying there is a belief that nothing can go on because of the appointment of the normalisation committee.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: June 18, 2020, 05:29:30 PM »
"Constitution ?" I think they don't get it. FIFA don't care about your constitution. FIFA will tell you what to do or not. Not even the government where you live can tell Fifa what to do, yuh think they have time for your constituition ? Only the FIFA constitution matters.

:devil:

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: June 18, 2020, 06:57:24 PM »
If Wallace signed all those contracts without the board's approval then I was really wrong about him as a competent President. I thought he would've learned from his previous errors.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: June 18, 2020, 09:10:04 PM »
If Wallace signed all those contracts without the board's approval then I was really wrong about him as a competent President. I thought he would've learned from his previous errors.
Pray tell. What were his previous errors ?

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: June 19, 2020, 12:02:36 AM »
Well the Nike deal was a bit pre mature, eye-brows were raised with the soca warriors trademark resolution, there was some other thing, can't remember but along the way I still supported him and trusted he was right for the job but now his committee even questioning him for signing contracts without their approval. I thought transparency was a key component of this administration.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #525 on: June 19, 2020, 12:38:30 AM »
Where was mr awai when DJW was crucifying football together with him accomplices dennis the mennace lawrence and big belly Jamal? these guys aren’t fooling anyone, they are all fifa moles pretending to care about football now, but when fatso had the country bend over a barrel getting hammered from every end how is it that there was no haste to suspend the federation.

the absolute worst federation in the history of this country was during the DJW admin, the bloke was a pure blight to football of all ages and gender losing out in all competitions, where were you then mr Micheal awai, where was your voice then? you all not fooling anyone with an ounce of sense so that you’re clear on that.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 12:40:09 AM by pull stones »

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: June 19, 2020, 12:45:42 AM »
Well the Nike deal was a bit pre mature, eye-brows were raised with the soca warriors trademark resolution, there was some other thing, can't remember but along the way I still supported him and trusted he was right for the job but now his committee even questioning him for signing contracts without their approval. I thought transparency was a key component of this administration.
i could forgive the guy for that, there’s still room for improvement. but DJW never admit to wrong doing, in fact when caught he lied to cover his tracks. and I don’t think WW lied about the Nike deal, I believe it was fat boy the montagliani who blotched the deal in a desperate attempt to keep fatso in the game. I don’t know why fifa would go to these great lengths to destroy TT got all just to keep DJW relevant, I’m left scratching my head here, it just doesn’t make sense.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: June 27, 2020, 08:09:39 AM »
Greene believes TTFA battle with FIFA is an eye opener for all members
By Neto Baptiste (Antigua Observer)

Former general secretary of the Antigua and Barbuda Football Association (ABFA), EP Chet Greene, has suggested that countries put laws in place to mitigate against bias and undue interference from international governing bodies in sports.

Greene made the suggestion while discussing the ongoing impasse between ousted president of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFA) William Wallace and the sports international body FIFA.

“I think the time has come where nations will have to decide on the level of authority they give to FIFA with respect to its legal system. It is well and good to have the court of arbitration but I don’t think the court of arbitration can supersede the jurisdiction of independent sovereign states,” he said.

A FIFA panel chaired by its president Gianni Infantino removed Wallace and other senior officials on March 17, citing “extremely low overall financial management methods, combined with a massive debt”.

Wallace had been in office since November of 2019, after winning a vote of local soccer officials against David John-Williams, who served a single four-year term.

“The way FIFA handled it by moving in and putting in place a committee to run the affairs of Trinidad football is challengeable. They may argue as they have done in other instances but again, the independent jurisdiction of Trinidad and Tobago and its governing of all activities in the nation, so does FIFA have that kind of authority.  If Trinidad football principals are trying to challenge a matter involving the global authorities in FIFA, then is it right to say that FIFA will have its right or its way in this matter and that any other legal system will not have any say in the matter,” Greene said.

Greene, who is also president of the Antigua and Barbuda National Olympic Committee, is of the view that Wallace’s case was strong and that the current issue could set precedence going forward as to how similar maters are handled.

“Is Wallace wrong to say that FIFA and other international sports organisations have had an abusive relationship with the court of arbitration? Is it wrong to say that the process is not only lengthy but is cost prohibitive of small developing or emerging nations like ours, Trinidad included? These are real questions and I think it is forcing the international sports fraternity to relook some of its positions, to put in your constitutions that the court of arbitration is the final court of settling these disputes,” he said.

William Wallace had retained the services of Dr Emir Crowne and Matthew Gayle instructing them to take the matter to Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS). However, in late May the attorneys were instructed to withdraw the appeal before CAS fearing ‘institutional bias’.

Subsequently, the matter was taken to the Trinidad and Tobago High Court of Justice.

Since then, Wallace has come under increased pressure from his board following revelations relating to three contracts signed with Avec Sports, national coach Terry Fenwick and Ramesh Ramdhan.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: June 27, 2020, 10:42:49 PM »
First breath of fresh air from the caribbean since this whole thing started, a lot of these cowards would rather concede to fifa that to stand up for what’s morally right. shame on The Whole region.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: June 28, 2020, 12:45:11 AM »
First breath of fresh air from the caribbean since this whole thing started, a lot of these cowards would rather concede to fifa that to stand up for what’s morally right. shame on The Whole region.

:applause: :salute:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #530 on: June 30, 2020, 05:34:58 AM »
Normalisation Committee seeks legal advice on TTFA contracts.
By Walter Alibey (Guardian).

Nigel Romano, one of three members of the FIFA-appointed Normalisation Committee has said his committee is seeking legal advice to treat with the contracts signed by former president William Wallace, the head of the United T&T Football Association, which was done without the approval from the Board of Directors of the T&TFA.

In a news release on Wednesday, Wallace admitted to making mistakes in signing a US$20,000 contracts for senior national football coach Terry Fenwick: a US$25 million kit deal with UK sportswear supplier Avec Sports: a two-year contract with general secretary Ramesh Ramdhan when the Board agreed to a one-year deal: and another US$20, 000 deal for marketing representative Peter Miller whom he credits for the bulk of the finances generated by his association during their short stint.

His actions was met with condemnation from his own United TTFA group which comprised Keith Look Loy, a former TTFA Technical Committee chairman, North Zone Football Association (NFA) president Anthony Harford and former TTFA vice presidents Clynt Taylor, Susan Joseph-Warrick and Joseph Sam Phillip.

However, on Monday, Romano responding to the latest TTFA developments said, "We will take legal advice on that and then act on that advice."

On June 2, Romano told Guardian Media Sports that the committee had been engaged in talks with Avec Sports to gain value for money. He also promised that talks would have taken place with other sponsors.

Meanwhile, the staff and coaches of the football association have not been paid for four months and it is uncertain when they will get salaries. Romano said, "The committee is making progress concerning this matter, but it is being done slowly but surely."

He said, the Normalisation is faced with obstacles in its way: "If the TTFA put all these obstacles in our path, it takes time to get around all the obstacles, while making sure that the money gets to the staff and not to creditors," he explained.

The former banker who was appointed alongside his chairman Robert Hadad, a director at the HADCO Group of Companies and Attorney Judy Daniel on the normalisation committee, said they have been working with a contingency plan to pay the staff but was not willing to say what it is.

The TTFA staff have been kept abreast with the setbacks being faced by the Normalsiation Committee.

Romano said that funds from the FIFA must not be put at risk.

The normalisation committee which was appointed on March 27, has been in a legal battle with the TTFA for the right to claim the association's bank accounts and letterhead.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #531 on: July 01, 2020, 06:09:10 AM »
Dear editor: Football dreams of our youth are bigger than Fifa/TTFA; gov’t should intervene.
Wired868.com.

“[…] The continuing impasse—aggravated by the challenges of Covid-19—could effectively jettison the hopes and aspirations of thousands of young people throughout Trinidad and Tobago to improve their lives and their livelihood through football.

“[…] Now, with their dreams deferred, the youngsters could easily fall prey to the crime-lord lobbyists who are increasingly on the lookout for the idle and the frustrated to plunge their filthy and bloody hooks into…”

In the following letter to the editor, veteran journalist Errol Pilgrim suggests why the Trinidad and Tobago government cannot afford to sit on its hands while the TTFA and Fifa lock horns:

The protracted dispute between the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) and football’s international governing body, Fifa, will have a profoundly adverse effect on the lives of thousands of young people in Trinidad and Tobago as long as the dispute remains unresolved.

For this reason, the government must end its hands-off approach to the impasse before the national damage becomes irreparable.

It is obvious that the approach taken by the government has been in justifiable respect for Fifa statutes that frown on government interference in association football. But while it is mandated to govern world footballing activities, Fifa has absolutely no jurisdiction or dominion over the lives of the people in countries with associations under its control. That job is exclusive to the governments involved.

The way is therefore clear for government ministries such as those responsible for Sports and Youth Affairs and Social Development and Family Services to get involved—if only to seek to narrow the widening divide between the warring parties with a view to bringing an urgent and expeditious end to their differences.

The impasse between TTFA and Fifa has been ongoing since 17 March 2020.

On that day, in a decision reeking of colonial coercion, Fifa unilaterally removed the constitutionally elected executive of the TTFA and replaced it with a so-called normalisation committee headed by a local businessman.

The action appeared to have been more deeply rooted in Fifa’s succession politics than in its concerns about the parlous financial affairs of TTFA—a regrettable situation that did not suddenly arise in 2020.

Since 2017, the increasingly sad state of TTFA’s accounts was reflected in a consistent downward plunge of Trinidad and Tobago’s football, both in respect of its men’s and women’s incarnations, that signalled certain disaster. And though repeated requests were made between 2017 and 2019 for a Fifa intervention, the world body chose to do absolutely nothing at that time.

It is not for any government intercession to seek to determine the reason for Fifa’s sudden about-face in 2020 and whether or not the deposition of the duly elected TTFA executive may have had little or no bearing on integrity and fair play.

What the government’s concern should be more focused upon is that the continuing impasse—aggravated by the challenges of Covid-19—could effectively jettison the hopes and aspirations of thousands of young people throughout Trinidad and Tobago to improve their lives and their livelihood through football.

As the cheapest of international sports, requiring just a ball and the space to kick it around, football has traditionally attracted young people in the most marginalised communities in countries where the game is played.

With the imperative Covid lock-down and the TTFA/Fifa impasse, football remains in a moribund state in Trinidad and Tobago, delivering a potential death-blow to the discipline, production and tolerance that many vulnerable youngsters have had to employ to advance their football dreams.

Now, with their dreams deferred, the youngsters could easily fall prey to the crime-lord lobbyists who are increasingly on the lookout for the idle and the frustrated to plunge their filthy and bloody hooks into.

Compare this deflated state of football to the two eras, in 1989 and 2006, when the game actually ran the affairs of Trinidad and Tobago.

In 1989, our ambitious aspirations to compete in the 1990 World Cup in Italy were foiled by a single goal from the United States in a frantic Port of Spain match. In 2006, football again ascended to a state of overall national prominence when Trinidad and Tobago finally qualified as the smallest and least populated country to participate in a World Cup, this time held in Germany.

Particularly in respect of the Trinidad and Tobago experience, football has been one of the most common vehicles for financial success in the world. With its relatively minute population, this country has been in the forefront of the ongoing process that involves taking talented youngsters from all corners of the globe and turning them into wealthy athletes in affluent clubs in Europe and the United States.

Among the many success stories of youngsters realising such football dreams is the legend of Dwight Yorke.
Growing up in extreme poverty in Tobago, Dwight was the eighth of nine children in his family. The entire Yorke family lived in a humble two-bedroom house in Canaan. But Dwight was able to escape his family’s destitute circumstances and amass enviable quantities of wealth through his considerable football skills.

Now destined to become one of the few black football coaches in the English Premier League, Dwight Yorke would eventually seek to give back as much as possible following his escape from poverty.

The fantasy-like football sagas of people like Yorke, Russell Latapy and Shaka Hislop have fed the hopes and dreams of many youngsters whose parents appreciate the ability of sports facilities to attract children to school and keep them there.

And studies show that such youngsters tend to significantly improve their discipline and their concentration as well as their academic performance.

In pre-Covid 2019 when school football was flourishing, two past pupils of Trinity College East became the latest in an appreciable list of students to access football scholarships in the United States.

Christian Ransome was accepted into Clayton State University, Atlanta, Georgia, to pursue General Business and Administration and Randy Jackson was accepted into Florida National University, to study Business Administration.

Earlier, four aspiring young footballers also set out to various American universities to take up full scholarships. The four players came from secondary schools across the east-west corridor and played major roles for their respective schools in the Secondary School Football League (SSFL).

Moreover, our young people have also been accessing scholarships in a number of sporting disciplines, including football, that are offered by the University of the West Indies and the University of Trinidad and Tobago. And, as in the case of Dwight Yorke and others, have been prized by talent scouts from all over the globe.

Today, all of the social progress that football inspires for our young people is in peril because of a prolonged row by some old people across different sides of the Atlantic, who may have never even played the game nor are any longer able to play it.

It is critical for the government to intervene, if only to tangibly restore in the young people of the sovereign state of Trinidad and Tobago the dreams that Fifa and TTFA now stand the chance of effectively cancelling.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Date set for TTFA/FIFA hearing
« Reply #532 on: July 01, 2020, 07:25:41 AM »
Date set for TTFA/FIFA hearing

KICK-OFF is July 29 for first submissions as to whether the Trinidad and Tobago Supreme Court has jurisdiction to hear the claim brought by former executives of the TTFA against football’s governing body, FIFA. An oral submission will be made before local justice Carol Gobin to determine whether the local court is the right place to decide the dispute.

The former TTFA executives—deposed president William Wallace and vice-presidents Clynt Taylor, Susan Joseph-Warrick and Sam Phillip were headed for legal battle in the T&T high court, challenging FIFA’S decision to replace them with a normalisation committee headed by local businessman Robert Hadad.

According to FIFA’s statutes, member Associations are forbidden to challenge it in a local court and must instead resolve issues in the Switzerland-based Court of Arbitration for Sport. FIFA contends that the TTFA accepted its statutes when it joined FIFA in 1964.

However, the TTFA maintains it was formed by a constitutional act of the Trinidad and Tobago Parliament and that it is their sovereign right to take the matter to court, and that right supersedes any claim.

The local firm of M. Hamel-Smith & Company, represented by attorneys Christopher Hamel-Smith and Cherie Gopie, is acting on behalf of FIFA while Dr Emir Crowne and Matthew Gayle, will represent the ousted TTFA executives.

“Two or three weeks ago now, FIFA entered an application essentially challenging the jurisdiction of the court. We had until Friday gone to file TTFA affidavits in response. Thereafter, there are two weeks for FIFA’S lawyers to file their submissions; after that, a further two weeks for us, the TTFA lawyers, to file their submissions,” Gayle stated.

The former TTFA executives are seeking a declaration, through the local courts, that FIFA’s decision to remove them from office on March 17, 2020 is null and void. They also sought an injunction preventing FIFA and/or its agents from interfering in the day-to-day management of the TTFA, including the its bank accounts and property. However, Hamil Smith countered with FIFA’s own injunction application, citing FIFA interests and challenging the jurisdiction of the court to hear the matter.

Despite the impending hearing, and maintaining confidence in the strength of their case, the TTFA legal team has still left the door open for a mediated solution to the impasse.

“There has been some initial exchange of courtesies between lead counsels for both sides. I am hopeful that those initial professional courtesies will be able to develop into something resembling formal mediation,” said Gayle.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #533 on: July 05, 2020, 06:17:34 AM »
Rowley willing to talk with FIFA, TTFA.

THE PRIME Minister is intent on removing turmoil from local football.

Dr Rowley plans to approach FIFA as a mediator in an attempt to bring resolve to the current impasse between the TT Football Federation (TTFA) and the sport’s global governing body.

Rowley made these remarks during his address at Saturday’s opening of the Point Fortin Hospital. He believes the present state of local football and its administration is directly hampering the development of our nation’s youth.

“I give you the commitment today that I would try again to talk with FIFA and the TTFA to see if there’s a possibility of having the current arrangement pass us by or some kind of arrangement which can derive that which allows our youngsters to enjoy the beautiful game. What exists now cannot be allowed to continue because it is a serious threat to the well-being of our young people,” he said.

Since March, then-TTFA president William Wallace and his administration was removed from the helm of local football, by FIFA, after just four months in charge. FIFA claim this action was taken following an audit of the local association which unveiled a high risk of insolvency and major debt.

Following this decision, the Gianni Infantino-led fraternity then appointed a normalisation committee headed by businessman Robert Hadad to run the TTFA’s daily affairs and establish a debt repayment plan.

TTFA has since filed a lawsuit in the local High Court against FIFA preventing them FIFA from interfering or seeking to override the “fair and transparent democratic processes of the TTFA and/or preventing them from removing the executive of duly elected officers from office.

Rowley added, “Our football is in some aspect of turmoil at the moment and it would not and should not be allowed to continue. The Minister of Sport (Shamfa Cudjoe) and I have been looking at this very gingerly, hoping that we would come to a place very quickly where the difficulties might be overcome. They might not disappear but we need a working relationship.”

In the primary stages of the dilemma between the two football entities, Rowley contacted Infantino in an early attempt at quelling the situation. When the matter was put before the courts by TTFA, Rowley pulled back.

“I put a call through to the head of FIFA who I am in a good relationship with. But then I cancelled it because the conversation might not have been appropriate. Because the matter swiftly turned into a legal matter, the government kept out of it. There were those who turned to the government to intervene. It is not something the government can just jump in to,” he said.

At the launch of the Home of Football in Couva in November 2019, under then TTFA president David John-Williams, Infantino and Rowley were present for the official opening. The Prime Minister was impressed with the spanking new facility and was made to believe football was heading in the right direction.

However, after the administrative blunders and mudslinging between FIFA and TTFA over the past four months, Rowley’s has now rescinded his expectations.

“The administrations seem to have come apart. The government of T&T did in fact partner with FIFA. The government gave land (for Home of Football) and a commitment. FIFA gave money and a commitment to pay attention to improving football in TT. The opposite seemed to have happened,” Rowley declared.

After Rowley’s announcement to serve as an intermediary, former TTFA technical director Keith Look Loy was appreciative of such a move. Although Look Loy still believes FIFA should have held talks with the now-removed executive before disbanding the administration, he believes government involvement may be a step in the right direction.

“I see this as a welcome and overdue development. The government has held a standoffish position on this for the past four months. If they could engineer talks between FIFA’s representatives and the duly elected officers of the TTFA to see how we could resolve whatever issues there may be, that must be a welcome development. We are willing to sit with FIFA to sit and discuss all matters,” he said.

RELATED NEWS

PM fears T&T football become an outcast.
By Rachael Thompson-King (Guardian).

Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley does not want to give any false hopes when he suggested on Saturday that his government is willing to step in and assist in the ongoing impasse between the former executive of T&T Football Association (TTFA) and FIFA, the governing body of football but is unwilling to chance T&T becoming an outcast in football.

"One thing we cannot risk or cannot have as the outcome is T&T football becoming a pariah in FIFA," said Dr Rowley in an interview yesterday on i95 fm Isports Radio Show with Andre Baptiste. He was following up on comments he made during Saturday's opening of the Point Fortin Hospital where he stated that he was ready to assist.

"You see we already have an era where we at the management level, at the highest level in FIFA, we have generated pariahs in football and that has damaged us so now we are in a situation what needs to be corrected very quickly.

"So I as government spokesperson along with the Minister (of Sport) would do nothing to worsen the situation for persons to accuse us of having governmental involvement and therefore certain outcomes should follow. We really want things to happen positively but we have to be very careful that any kind of request doesn't worsen the situation and all I'm hoping is that the people from the Normalisation Committee and the TTFA see the big objective and stay true to that."

The normalisation committee to which the PM is referring to was appointed on March 27, is headed by chairman Robert Hadad, a director at the HADCO Group of Companies and includes Attorney Judy Daniel and former banker Nigel Romano.

On March 17, FIFA removed William Wallace, who was elected president to replace David John-Williams at the TTFA annual general meeting (AGM) on November 24, 2019, citing a number of administrative concerns. Wallace's three vice presidents Clynt Taylor, Susan Joseph-Warrick and Joseph Sam Phillip were also removed.

"Whatever role the government could play, the government would be willing to play but that role is not clear at this point," said Dr Rowley.

"One, we are in a cooperative arrangement with FIFA in trying to help T&T's football, there is evidence of that. However, the management of our football seems to have fallen apart at our level from FIFA down to the TTFA. There's an impasse which I was about to talk about with FIFA when the matter turned quickly to a legal dispute."

He admitted that there is little that his government can do in intervening and fixing things but is open to having talks without prejudice.

"What I'm suggesting is that some type of contact, an all-party contact, where good sense will prevail by renewing their positions and allowing the main objective to take place which is football to progress and the young people get to play the sport," he said.

The Prime Minister explained that, "However, there is a limitation to what the government of the Minister can do here because one of the problems with this situation is that all of us know who played football, international football through FIFA has no rule for government involvement in disputes so we as a government can't put ourselves as part of the dispute because we might even worsen the situation."

He went on to say that he is relying on the people at both ends at FIFA and at TTFA to see what is going to happen to football here in T&T.

He said, "The main thing is that if we don't get this impasse clarified very quickly, it will destroy the aspirations of young people for whom football is such a great magnet - a positive magnet. We need to get people playing the game and aspiring to move up in the age-group competitions."

However, once it remains legal, it means that the government will remain a bystander.

"What the government can do is encourage," said Dr Rowley.

He concluded, "Tens of thousands of young men and young women are almost traumatised by what is happening with football. The government has a duty to speak for them or on their behalf."

The TTFA had appealed FIFA's decision to remove them at the Court of Arbitration for Sports (CAS) in Switzerland in April but withdrew its matter claiming that CAS was biased since it appeared to favour FIFA by asking the TTFA to pay the total fees stated to commence the matter.

The matter is now in the T&T High Court and is expected to be heard on July 29.

The TTFA is seeking among other issues to have the court declare that the Normalisation Committee has no jurisdiction in managing T&T football and that FIFA cannot violate T&T sovereign rights by removing a democratically elected executive.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 06:53:18 AM by Flex »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Most welcome: Wallace open to Government input
« Reply #534 on: July 06, 2020, 08:04:48 AM »
Most welcome: Wallace open to Government input
By Garth Wattley (T&T Express)

Getting nowhere so far with world governing body FIFA, embattled Trinidad and Tobago Football Association president William Wallace is appreciative of Government’s willingness to assist in ending the current impasse.

On Saturday in Point Fortin, Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley said he was willing to, “talk with FIFA and to talk with the TTFA, to see if there is a possibility of having the current arrangement pass us by, or some kind of arrangement can be arrived at which would allow our youngsters to enjoy the beautiful game.”

Since March 17, Wallace and his executive have been sidelined after FIFA set up a Normalisation Committee headed by businessman Robert Hadad to run local football. Having first tried to have their authority re-established by going to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) in Switzerland, Wallace and his vice-presidents have now turned to the local High Court seeking redress.

However, the TTFA president is open to Government assistance in the matter.

”It’s a welcome comment,” Wallace told the Express yesterday.

He explained why: “It is a matter that we have been trying to settle in mediation. We have tried four times to communicate (with FIFA) to try to settle the matter through mediation, unsuccessfully. If the Prime Minister is also talking mediation, he is speaking the same language we are speaking. I hope that it can bear some fruit.”

Asked whether he was surprised at the Government’s offer, Wallace said:“Based on how FIFA views Government interference, I could understand the position of the Government of not jumping in just like that. But if there comes a time when it can settled in an amicable way, then I welcome that.”

Expanding on his comments yesterday, PM Rowley stressed the limited role Government was prepared to play.

“Once it remains legal, and there is a legal rangatanga or wrangle between the TTFA and the FIFA, it means that the Government is going to be a bystander,” he said in an interview on radio station I95FM yesterday.

However, he added:”I would like to talk to anybody who is prepared to talk to the Government without prejudice, and if the Government can play some role as accepted by all parties, then the Government should be willing to that.

The Prime Minister re-stated his main concerns.

“One thing we cannot risk is Trinidad and Tobago becoming a pariah in FIFA...The one chance I’m not going to take is to try to push the Government into the confusion and end up worsening it.”

He added:”We are looking at it purely from the standpoint of our responsibility for our young people. There are tens of thousands of young men and young women who are right now almost traumatised by what is happening in football, and the Government has a duty to speak for them and on their behalf...

“Whatever role the Government could play, the Government would be willing to play, but that role is not clear at this point in time, that’s why we need to feel out the parties, see what their positions are and to see whether there is any way that a government-identified - I don’t want to use the word mediator - but a Government concern could be taken into account by the parties involved.”

Asked how he saw Government playing a role in the dispute, Wallace said:”If it’s just to bring the two parties together — the discussion will have to be between the two parties — if it’s just to bring the two together, then it is an effort that has some value in it.”

The decision of the “United TTFA” group to take the matter against FIFA to the local court has been questioned by some football personalities. But asked yesterday if he still has the backing of the TTFA’s membership in pursuing the court action, Wallace said: “Definitely I do. I have been in touch and have been in touch with them all along, and they are encouraging us to continue this battle.”

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #535 on: July 06, 2020, 06:14:51 PM »
Wallace: Only FIFA, the courts can determine now.
By Walter Alibey (Guardian).

William Wallace, president of the ousted United T&T Football Association believes it's only football's world governing body- the FIFA or the courts can determine whether his organisation will regain governance of T&T football, and or prevent the country from being banned.

Wallace was responding to a commend by Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley on Saturday, that government was willing to talk to both the United TTFA and the FIFA-appointed Normalisation Committee which replaced it in March.

"Nothing can be done now," Wallace said on Monday. He further stated, "Who does the Prime Minister want to talk to, the normalisation committee or the FIFA."

Rowley, at the opening of the Point Fortin Hospital and later on Andre Baptiste's I95fm programme on Sunday, said while he did not want to give anyone any false hope by the government's desire to step in, he was not willing to chance the country becoming an outcast in football and called on both parties to work in the interest of the sport.

Wallace, who only a few hours earlier met with the executive of the Secondary Schools Football League to chart the way forward for this year's SSFL season, said "I don't know who are the parties he wants to talk to, that's the point. We have a matter before the courts and there is not much that can come out from it. If FIFA wants to talk to us, we are willing to talk. It's FIFA we reached out to for mediation and to talk, so if they want to talk, we will talk, there is no comment beyond that."

The local football boss said Rowley and government desire to talk cannot even be a consideration right now: "Any mediation that has to take place has to be between the legal representative of the FIFA and ourselves. We have reached out four times already to the FIFA in that regards." He also told Guardian Media Sports that the court will also have to decide on whether a request by the FIFA to have the matter settled in the CAS on July 29."

Wallace said his organisation has made four attempts at mediation with the FIFA and has received no response to date. Wallace's team of Clynt Taylor, Susan Joseph-Warrick, Joseph Sam Phillip and himself, was removed on March 17 after being elected to office on November 24, 2019, after, a FIFA/Concacaf fact-finding mission to Trinidad and Tobago in February found extremely low overall financial management methods, combined with a massive debt, have resulted in the TTFA facing a very real risk of insolvency and illiquidity.

Wallace and his team have since challenged the decision of the FIFA through the Court of Arbitration for Sports in Lausanne, Switzerland in April but then withdrew their appeal for what Wallace described as institutional bias by CAS against the TTFA. In June the United TTFA agreed to take the matter to the Trinidad and Tobago High Court.

Wallace also took offence to the perception that the country will be banned and asked where did he get that from. "That is something people have been talking about all the time, I don't know why they are arriving at that position. Who wants T&T football to be banned? nobody wants that."

Asked whether there is a possibility the country can be banned for their challenge of the FIFA, Wallace said, "I don't know. I don't know the outcome, we will just have to wait and see how that develops.

However, FIFA said, “The removal of the Normalization Committee before appropriate controls, policies, and procedures are in place at the TTFA will not only jeopardise the achievements to date and reintroduce the threats to the solvency of the TTFA, but it will be a disincentive to FIFA to provide any further funding to the TTFA given the absence of appropriate controls.”

Contacted yesterday, Nigel Romano, a member of the normalisation committee, along with chairman Robert Hadad and Judy Daniel, said any help the Prime Minister can provide at this time will be appreciated. "We are working," Romano said.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
FIFA agrees to mediation with TTFA
« Reply #536 on: July 06, 2020, 08:04:28 PM »
FIFA agrees to mediation with TTFA
By Joel Bailey (T&T Newsday)

FIFA agreed, on Monday, to settle its dispute with the former TT Football Association (TTFA) executive led by ousted president William Wallace out of court.

Wallace and his executive (deputies Clynt Taylor, Susan Joseph-Warrick and Joseph Sam Phillip), as well as United TTFA members Keith Look Loy and Anthony Harford, are challenging FIFA’s decision on March 17 to remove the TTFA executive and implement a normalisation committee (comprising head Robert Hadad, Judy Daniel and Nigel Romano).

On May 18, the former TTFA executive decided to take the matter to the TT High Court, instead of the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS), since they felt they would not get a fair hearing at the Switzerland-based CAS.

FIFA challenged the ousted TTFA executive’s move to have the case heard at the High Court, and the court set a date of July 29 to decide on the matter.

But Look Loy said, “On June 22, our lawyers (Matthew Gayle, Dr Emir Crowne, Jason Jones and Crystal Paul) wrote to theirs (Christopher Hamel-Smith, Jonathan Walker and Cherie Gopie) proposing mediation.

He said on the fourth approach, on Monday, the other side agreed.

Look Loy said, “This is a potentially positive development. It implicitly offers recognition by FIFA of the democratically elected TTFA leadership, and it potentially opens the way for productive talks between equals.

“The lawyers will thrash out the mechanics of the process over the next (few) days, and we very much anticipate the talks themselves.”

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: July 07, 2020, 04:03:22 AM »
Best news in some time...l hope the fruit will be realized

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: July 07, 2020, 07:43:41 AM »
Welcome news indeed , I really believe this should  have been the more mature approach by Fifa all along in order to achieve respectfully the objectives for both parties .... ( FIFA / TTFA )..!  It is our wish that both Fifa and the ttfa seize this moment productively for the betterment of all involved . Best wishes  to both parties . Together everyone  achieve more  .

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: July 07, 2020, 06:25:05 PM »
ah light....?

1]; } ?>